Don't look back

De LateNightStories12

A pure evil demon is unleashed by the book it takes control over the whole house. Newcomers move in they star... Mai multe

The Possessed
Newcomers
Bleeding Eye
What Happened That Night
Ghosts In The Dark
Volron
Trapped
A Drop Of Blood
Hunted
Back From The Dead

The Mirror

8 1 0
De LateNightStories12

  Alexander brings the book and puts it on the table he tells Ben to keep a look for anything unusual. He then gives Amelia and Ava the crucifix and the liquid that he got from the church which is used to kick out any evil spirits. And tells Alex to stay beside them and not to get distracted by anything. He then asks Isabella:" What do you know about that book or what did the evil spirit or entity was doing in that book?" Isabella tries to remember, Alexander gives her a few minutes to remember and to tell him when she is ready.

  She then said:" It used that book to make it a trap for everyone who ever opens it becomes possessed or at least it has a power over the soul. Nothing in this book would help without the mirror." Alexander asks:" What mirror?" William then says:" The mirror in an underground mansion which I told you about." Alexander then understands that the brain was the mirror and the heart was the book.

  He then asks Isabella what does she know about the mirror she said:" That mirror is full of evil. This where Volron keeps the souls he possessed and many other souls it's like his home. I remember I went there the day before the accident at midnight it felt like I went in it. It was hell inside where there were good souls trapped there including the nun who Volron used as a trap in his book. She was there too she even talked to me told me that the only way to stop it is by destroying the mirror and burning the book, but it's not easy as it will fight back. That's all that I could remember."

  Alexander then starts thinking about what to do. He then tells Amelia that he wants to tell her something in private they go to Alexander's home office he then says:" look I want you to be ready to get everyone out from the house if a fire occurs and keep Alex and Ava safe." she then asks:" What about Benjamin?" Alexander then looks down to the ground and then says:" He'll go down with me. Isabella, William, and Benjamin will be with me down underground I am doing this so that I can make him beat this traumatizing event in his life. So please I want you to be ready for anything any moment. Can you do that?" she nods in approval and wishes him good luck.

  Alexander then tells William, Benjamin, and Isabella to get ready he gives everyone a flashlight and gives William the crucifix and gives Benjamin the liquid. He goes to Isabella and tells her:" For you, you'll be our map and brain for this so stay focused." he then gives a final hug and a kiss to Ava, Alex, and Amelia and tells Amelia:" If anyone is late and the fire is too strong don't wait for us." he then takes Benjamin to tell him something far from everyone he tells him:" I chose you to come with me down because you're a man and men always work hard and put everything they have. I don't want you to be scared okay think of as a nightmare and that it's going to end soon. Okay?" Ben said:" Okay, I'll have your back." they he makes a soldier greeting as a joke he then laughs and Alexander laughs as well he then tells him:" Let's go."

  Alexander, William, Isabella, and Ben all take a deep breath and then Alexander opened the door. They open their flashlights as it was so dark. They go down the creepy long stairs. William then says:" The library was over there at our left. We'll find the room that had the mirror in it there." Isabella then starts hearing a lot of noises in her head and gets down on her knees. The noise then stops they all check on her to see if she's okay.

  They then go to the library but as usual, it was like a maze for them they reach the disk that had the scary skeleton but it had a lot of blood around it even the book in front of it was covered in blood. William then starts getting scared and says:" There wasn't any blood last time I came here." Ben then tells him to calm down.

  They keep looking for the room until they got to the place where the room door was supposed to be. William then says:" It was here I swear." suddenly the radio got turned on by itself it was on a small table behind them Alexander tries to turn it off but it kept working. It then stops they look back at the door it was there but locked. William then says that it's at the disk where the skeleton was.

  Ben then suddenly screams his father name in terror and fear saying after:" What's that standing at last bookshelf dad?" they all look at the last shelf where there was the long figure that Benjamin saw in school but that time it was all white colored with black and red veins the head had no eyes nor ears nor a nose it just had a mouth a big mouth with the sharp teeth it was standing there at the end of the shelf looking at them.

  The flashlight's batteries suddenly go out and it becomes dark William gets out a match stick and lights it up he doesn't find anything near them then looks at the others telling them to calm down suddenly he gets pulled away from nowhere Alexander screams William's name. The flashlights then light up again they hear William suffocating. They run at the direction where he was pulled they find him hanged to a metal piece near the disk he was suffocating and dying but luckily Alexander had a knife he cut the robs and freed him.

  As they were taking their breaths Isabella then asks in terror:" Where did the skeleton go?!" They all started to panic Alexander then tells them that they must go to the room quick Alexander takes the keys and they all go running towards the room.

  As Alexander opens the door and goes in he gets hit in the head by the skeleton, it then turns around with its bones making pop sounds as he turns around for the others William then hit it with a wood plank that he found the skeleton falls the ground to pieces. They go and check on Alexander who was badly hurt at the back of his head he was bleeding as well. Benjamin then cuts a piece from his t-shirt and gives it to William to cover the wound.

  They then stand up and look at the mirror but then Isabella tells them:" Don't look at the mirror you might see bad things or even get possessed." they all then look away. Alexander then tells everyone to get out what he gave them. He then tells William to hold the book as he, Isabella and Ben cover the crucifix with the liquid. They cover it and everything. Alexander then tells Isabella to keep holding the crucifix and direct towards the mirror. Suddenly Ben starts shouting:" What are you doing William don't!" Isabella then gets stapped by a blade from William she falls to the ground to her death Alexander then said:" What did you do?!" William then looks at him he was possessed his eyes were red and his voice tone changed then he says in a heavy voice tone the right thing." he then tries to attack Alexander, but Alexander fights back and tries to tell him that this wasn't him. Ben then takes the book and puts the crucifix in it the book suddenly started burning and the possessed William started to feel pain and becomes weaker. Alexander then takes the matches from William's pocket and throws it to Ben and telling him to light one up and drop it on the book.

  Ben does that and the fire started to be unstoppable William on the ground weak and getting hurt as Volron was dying by what Ben did. Alexander then takes the blade and throws it at the mirror completely breaking it. William then loses consciousness Alexander lifts him up and tells Ben to run as the fire started to spread more and more.

  Amelia, Ava, and Alex started seeing spirits everywhere around them and they saw Volron crawling on the ground in front of him they then smell the smoke Amelia starts getting everyone out. As Alexander, William and Benjamin got closer to the stairs it became even hotter and harder to breathe. The reach to the stairs. They started to suffocate as there was no oxygen left they use their last breaths to get out from the door. They do get out but the fire kept chasing them.

  The others waiting for them outside the house hoping they will get out. They started to see the kitchen was on fire and the living room. At a moment they lost hope and thought they were dead but then they find Alexander lifting William on his shoulders and Ben going out at the right time. Then the fire spread so quickly and the whole house became ash. There was nothing left the police came and the fire extinctures making sure no more fire.

  William wakes up and asks:" What did I miss?" they all laugh also including him then they all said:" You missed a lot." he then looks outside the ambulance and doesn't find the house he then said:" Wait what? Where did the house go?" they continue laughing at him and it ends as a joke.

  One year has passed Alexander and William built instead of the house for them the built an orphanage house for orphans. They attended Isabella's funeral as the truth came out at the funeral. Ava became a poet, Benjamin still was in his education days but he became on of the best programmers at his school as he got a scholarship for studying computer science, Alexander and Amelia lived happily with there family, William became the new manager of the asylum as well as he has a huge following from demonologists across the world.

  One day orphanage house where it was the day for Alexander and William to congratulate the top orphans in education. William arrives early he finds a truck that looked like it was bringing something to the orphanage house. William goes in and asks the nun who's in charge of the place while he and Alexander are away. She comes in and tells him:" Mr. Alexander called and said that he would be late a few minutes so he'll just miss a few minutes from the small party for congratulating our children." William agrees with her and then asks her:" What was that truck outside what did it bring?" she answers:" It brought a huge tall mirror and few disks. Why are you asking sir?" William then becomes confused and said:" We didn't order a mirror or anything." she then said:" How sir even Mr. Alexander's daughter Ava told me that you ordered it." William starts feeling that something is wrong he then asks:" When did she tell you this?" she answers:" a Few minutes ago just before you ordered me to come."

  William starts freaking out and asks her:" Don't you know where she is now?" she says:" No sir perhaps try calling her." he tries to call her but it said that her phone is out of service. He then tries to call Alexander but he doesn't answer as he was on his way back with the radio on high volume, William then writes a text for him telling him to come quickly.

  Then William remembers that there is a security camera room, he goes there quickly and starts checking every camera suddenly the camera system crashes so it had to be rebooted.

  Alexander arrives at the house he receives a text message from Ava saying:" Come to me at room 167." but Alexander didn't check William's messages. William finds the room where Ava went in to and leaves the security room running. Alexander goes in room 167 but he was in shock from what he saw he found the new tall mirror covered in blood and Ava's wheelchair in front of it and the phone was in the wheelchair. William reaches the room and tries to open the door but failed, Alexander couldn't hear anything when William was trying to open the door.

  William looks through the keyhole and screams through it to warn Alexander but he still didn't hear anything. Suddenly William saw a body walking towards Alexander from his back it wore a white dress but it was kind of dirty. William gets out the phone and writes a text quickly for Alexander. Alexander receives the text he opens it he sees the old texts and then as he reads the latest texts he gets goosebumps and starts getting terrified as the text said:" Don't look back... She's behind you." Alexander starts panicking he then looks at the mirror which was covered in blood.

  He takes his hand and cleans a part of it he finds Ava standing behind him but she had no eyes it was just black holes, her hair became black as it was blonde and had a strange black liquid in her mouth, his phone fell to the ground opened on the last text sent: "It's behind you".

The end.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.9K 121 10
Chaos follows those under their light. But what happens when an innocent one sees it unfold? What happens when the world is the audience and the demo...
10.5K 770 25
Haunted: Some stories are best left alone. Hidden beneath thick layers of folded memories lies an old mansion, laced with mysteries, uncertainties an...
1.4M 35.4K 200
Just a whole book full of different scary stories to entertain you, the reader, none of it is my own work. Enjoy!
6K 626 10
When a demon is tasked with finding the key to unlock the Gates of Hell and bring about the Apocalypse, no-one would have guessed what a HELL of job...