Volturi imagines...

By QueenSavior

Another thing I never imagined doing but this is even easier to do than writing a full story. I am gonna do q... More

Second chances...
You're what !(OC x ?)
Jane x OC
Update #1
(Alec Volturi x OC )
Eternity coven[Edited]
The odd Annette[Edited]
Surpise in the garden ...*Request*[Edited]
Invisible[felix x Plus sized oc]

Crap...you snitched on me...

1.3K 7 7
By QueenSavior

Hey, guys enjoy thing imagine. Sorry if this seems a little short or I think so at least.Could always do a short part 2 in the future.No promises though...

Eloise Rose was an ordinary girl well kind of ...she had one little thing about her that made her special. She could see visions... 

Eloise Rose, a girl who is a recent graduate of art and history. Who is brought to the attention of the Volturi thanks to her power-hungry roommate Rachael who things it will help benefit her future? Her roommate had recently started the job of the Volturi's receptionist. She "accidentally" let's aro see that her roommate could have a powerful gift even as a human. She has done sketches of her visions. Aro is given a piece of art that Rachel ''borrows''. Aro is extremely pleased about this and surprisingly Caius and Marcus are interested as well. Rachael is made to summon Eloise rose to the Volturi home under the guise she had an accident and needs help. Which even with her gift does not realize that it was a mislead. But she feels something in her gut as she arrives.

"Um hello, I am looking for Racheal she needed help with something, " Eloise asked. Looking around the beautiful entranceway of the clock tower. Jane is there to meet her inside the front entrance. Though Uncharacteristic of jane she smiles warmly at Eloise.Who she looks up and down. Master aro will be pleased she seems promising. Jane smiles and nodding she head while saying,'' Yes please follow me, Eloise, you're expected''.Eloise nervously nods and follows jane who begins taking her down the hallway then down a small flight of stairs through an elevator. Beautiful opera music played as the elevator traveled down. Until it stopped opening up into a small reception area. The desk was empty which she found odd wasn't this the area Racheal said she wanted to meet. Jane continued walking so Eloise just continued to follow her down into the medieval castle which has her in awe. Especially as an art and history student specifically in medieval history and art. It was so beautiful it seemed nothing had changed. A large set of doors come into view. They were a pair of large heavy looking wooden but beautifully well hand-carved doors.

 Jane leads her into the throne room where the trio along with most of the guard is waiting. When they both enter an energetic aro gracefully raises from his throne and says "Ahh and this must be Eloise...Rachael's roommate ".

Eloise looks around hesitant and fearful she had a feeling beforehand something wasn't quite right. The only thing she could respond with is a quiet "Yes sir".Which aro smiles at. Responding with "And she has manners wonderful ". Caius and Marcus even manage to crack a small smile. Aro chuckles and turns to his brothers,'' I was beginning to think manners had gone out of fashion nowadays''.He says to before quickly turning his attention back to Eloise. He takes in the young woman that he only had seen a glimpse of the beautiful young woman.

The dark-haired man walked down the steps towards the nervous young woman who was carefully looking around. He holds out his hand towards Eloise,'' May I ?''.he says while indicating towards her hand. Eloise looks at his hand before slowly letting him take hers. Aro happily looks deep into her thoughts. Every little thought from seeing a play she was interested in then there was the time when she broke her arm when she was 10 falling off her bike. Or she had her first broken heart. When she born all the way to now. But between then he found what he was looking for ...and oh they were so beautiful the things she saw. Aro stopped prying through her thoughts finally looking up at Eloise. While gently letting go of her hand.''Magnifico ''.Aro declares.''To see what you've seen ...you have seen this very room before even coming here''.

Eloise thought to herself,'' Crap crap how did he know did...did he read my mind?''.No that was impossible. From the confused expression on her face aro cooed to her,'' oh my dear all will be revealed, my dear''.

Aro beckoned to the door which opened to Eloise's horror Raphel being dragging in. Who looked confused. Aro smiles and exclaims,'' Ahh Racheal my dear so nice to have you back from your short time to the dungeon. I just wanted to thank you so much again. For leading your roommate Eloise here. It seems she just as gifted as you believed''.

Racheal looked on guilty as she glanced at Eloise who was looking on shocked at the betrayal.''Crap Racheal you snitched on me?...''.Eloise says a small crack in her voice. Which made her sound like she wanted to cry. Not once in her whole life had she snitched on someone. Racheal someone she's known since high school who moved with her to Europe. To go to university. They had done everything together. Eloise hadn't ratted her out to her parents when she uses to sneak out of the house to go clubbing or the times she let Racheal cheat on exams which is the only reason she passed University.

Racheal was speechless before turning her attention to aro and her other two employers. She looked nervously towards them. Aro frowned to himself and sighed to himself. Caiu glared at her before smiling a sinister smile. While Marcus looked sadly towards Eloise who was on the verge of tears. Aro beckoned towards the two guards Felix and Santiago who were restraining Racheal. Who grabbed her arms tighter before dragging her back out. Racheal realized why and started screaming begging. Exclaiming that she thought they'd be happy with the work she did. Referring to Eloise. Aro simply shook his head and tsked towards her. As she was dragged out the doors closed back up as her wails continued until they finally died down.

Eloise looked on in shock as she felt eyes on her. Glancing to another man a beautiful one who she noticed had been staring at her the entire time. But now more intensely. Marcus had a faint smile on his face as he turned to extend his hand to aro who noticed and took it. Taking in the bond he saw. Once he realized Marcus's hand he turned to Eloise who was now staring with now a smile on her face looking her Demetri. Who had moved to be by her side.''Ahh how wonderful,'' he began clapping his together.''It seems not only is young Eloise gifted it seems she has a mate among the guard ...Demetri''.He happily exclaims.

Eloise smiles looking at the young handsome man in front of her. Usually, she had a feeling of dread like when she first entered the castle. But it was soon replaced with something new. Hope.

Eloise felt a vision come to her...she was cuddling next to the man. Identified by aro as Demetri she smiled to herself as she saw he was in a wedding suit and she was in a wedding dress sitting in what she presumed to be his bedroom on a couch cuddling next to each other. Another vision she was looking in a mirror she was staring at herself with red eyes. Demetri coming up behind her placing a loving hand against her cheek,'' Beautiful''. He declares. Vision ends. As she looks at a now curious Demetri and aro. Eloise simply smiles a knowing smile. Demetri looks at her for a second.

After a moment Demetri spoke up,'' Hello love nice to meet you, Demetri ''.He says taking her hand to kiss it.''Pleased to make your acquaintance''.He adds with a smile. Eloise smiles as she lets him kiss her hand as she replies,'' It's very nice to meet you too.Demetri...''.

Aro then smiles before exclaiming,'' Ahh I love a happy ending...''.

Eloise smiles at Demetri then turns to aro smiling even more,'' So do I  and stories that end with forever...and it seems forever is what we'll have ...''.Before looking back at the beautiful man next to her.''Isn't that right Demetri''.She adds. Demetri smiles at her warmly while nodding. Then happily says,'' Yes forever''.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast :

Eloise Rose -Sydney Park age:26

Powers: Ability to see visions (of the future)

Look at beautiful Eloise rose who was just minding her own business until Racheal came along. Thanks for that Racheal...pros, and cons to that. Hobbies include Art, history, reading, and minding her own business.

Status: Human later to be turned. Formerly single now taken by her Moon aka Demetri

Demetri -Charlie Bewley 

Status: Former casanova of life, Taken by a seemly shy at first glance but will destroy you...with words  Mate aka Eloise aka his Sun/Star.

If there was a meme, to sum up, Racheal it'd be.  

Volturi as film actors in twilight ...

Racheal -Courtney Eaton

Hey, guys cat here next one is gonna be alec decided to do a Demetri imagine first may include some of the imagines or planned imagines by having them in the next imagine. Or any future imagines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.4K 24
Not like the movie or books will have some similarities) NOT edited) I own only my oc and this story all things twilight is Stephine's) C...
18.5K 624 11
SLOW UPDATES Twilight x X-Men x DC pre-twilight- Breaking Dawn Demetri Volturi x OC
323K 5.5K 19
"La Tua Cantante." "Mate," I hissed, "Out of all the people, a Volturi." *Complete* [+Extra] DISCLAIMER!!!! I wrote this book a while back and have...
136K 3.6K 20
❝Your voice makes flowers grow.❞ ❝Don't speak of yourself in such a way! Do you not see how deeply I care for you? How strong my heart has grown for...