I Won't Leave you Even I Die...

Por Priya_Pranushka

One Boy who was broken that the Girl whom he loves was cheated him.After some Years, He met one Crazy Girl in... Mais

Prologue
Character Sketch
Broken Heart
Nightmare
Kerala
Responsible Friend
Beautiful Bird
Crazy Girl
Slap
Will I get Another life with you?
Flower, Thorn
Wait for me
She left me
New Story
Vennela is Dead
Maya
Vennela's Spirit
New Vehicle
Decent Jai
Photos
Where is My Jai?
Ayyo Papam
Karma
Revenge Daww
Jai's Maya
Scaring
She is Sick
Sravani
I Love You
Hug and Slap
Eyes
Feeling to Kiss her
New Poster
Moon
Ayesha
Let's get marry
She is a Lie
Danger Alert
Maya's Eyes
Don't Leave me
First Night
Fear with Confusion
Mobile Evil
Doubts
I Miss You
I Love You too..?
Suprise to Jai
Real or Dream
Beauty or Attitude
Ayesha's Unfinished Story
Serious
Solution
Good News
Unexpected
My Jai
Destruction & Sacrifice
My Future (Epilogue-1)
Marriage (Epilogue-2)

Danger

400 46 41
Por Priya_Pranushka

Flashback

Ayesha was dead in that accident...

Ayesha's Pov (said to Jai)

One Second, That One Second took away my Life which is Mine..

I wanted to said to you that My name is not Ayesha, I am Vennela..I wanted to said to you that Not only My Eyes, I am also Beautiful..

On that day, To save me, Someone bring me to Hospital  but before that I was dead..

In that same Hospital, Maya got admitted and she lost her Eye Sight in an accident..

So, Doctor requested my father to give My Eyes to Maya..

Like that, My Eyes became Maya Eyes..

After few days of her Operation, My Spirit got into Maya..

Even I got into Maya, I don't know How to contact You..I almost lost Hope that I never reach you with Maya body..

But After Five Years, In Kerala I saw You finally..

On that day itself, I wanted to tell you that I am Your Ayesha who you loved.

But I got doubt whether you remember me or not?

So, I became close with you with my Original name Vennela when I am in Maya Body..

When I want to tell you about me, My Spirit got separated from Maya Body..

One Night, I saw You and Maya kissing each other..I decided to leave You both..

But One Day, I saw you are feeding food to Birds which is my Habit...I understood that You are still loving me..

Present

Maya (Vennela's Spirit) : But Today only I understood that Maya making you to forget me..You wanted to move on with Maya..Am I right?

Jai became shock that how She know this.

Maya (Vennela's Spirit)  : I heard what you said to Your friend Nagraj that Maya Love making you to forgot me..

Jai remembered What he said to Nagraj when he called Maya as Ayesha by Mistake..

At Jai's Office (Past)

Jai said to Nagraj

Jai : Nagi..I wanted to tell Maya that Now She is making me to forget Ayesha..But Before that she send ne out in angry..

Present

Maya (Vennela's Spirit)  : Even as Spirit, I am still loving you..But you still alive right? How can you forgot me on seeing Maya Love for You? What is there in Maya Love? What was not there in My Love? Tell me..

Jai didn't Understand  how to convince Vennela about Maya

Maya (Vennela's Spirit)  :If this Maya won't be there, You would Love me only..Right?

Jai became shock on heard this from Vennela

Maya (Vennela's Spirit) : Maya's Eyes are Mine..If She have right on my Eyes..I must have rights on her Body too..If Maya completely dies, This Body will be mine only..No one can take me away from her Body, No one can separate Us,Jai!! I will be with you only..You will be Mine only..

Jai became scared on heard this

Jai : Vennela!! Please Listen to me..Don't do anything to Maya..She didn't did anything to you..Why you wanted to her Die..

Maya (Vennela's Spirit) :  She is loving You, You too Loving her..That is only her Mistake..You are mine, Jai..I will be in her Body only..You can see Maya even she die..

Jai : No..I won't let you to Kill Maya..

Maya (Vennela's Spirit)  : When I said I will kill Maya? She will only Die soon..

Jai became shock on Heard this..

Jai : What are you talking? Why she will die?

Maya (Vennela's Spirit) : You will know that soon..Jai!!Till then Enjoy with your Maya as much as You can..After that Her Body will be mine..You also!!!

On saying this, Vennela Spirit left Maya Body and became unconscious..

When Maya about to fall down, Jai caught her..

Without knowing Vennela's Spirit left Maya body..Jai requested her 

Jai : Vennela !! Tell me..How can Maya will die? Tell me..Please..

On that time, Jai saw something on Maya which makes him scared like someone took his life..

Percap : Maya in Danger..

Dedicated this Update to melodious_sunshine and suearmaniac for helping me for this Story..Because of Your Ideas,I got this Idea for this Story..

I am Very Sorry for Late Update, I was thinking how to write this Update..For that It took time..

Yesterday Only I wanted to Publish  my Update, But at a time all Writers updated their stories Yesterday, To write Comments to those Stories..It became Delay to publish this Update..My Comments to writers are important to me more than my Own Story..

Fogive me If any Mistakes are there..I don't know What I wrote..Just as Flow I wrote this..

What Happened to Maya? Any Guess..

Will Jai able to save Maya from Vennela?

Pics Credit to Google...

Thank You So Much for all Your Votes and Comments

Loves You All..💕💕

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.8K 179 31
When i met her, she was too broken. From body to soul nothing was in that situation to repair... When she met me... I don't know how... But she start...
19.4K 1.8K 32
He was a very cruel man before he met her. The ruthless, the devil, etc were his other names. But he was not like this in his past. His fate made him...
6.3K 1.1K 26
They say.. Some people make our life better just with their presence.. While some people make our life a hell even without their presence.. Ajay Mehr...
373K 18.7K 60
Cover Design: @DSPranushka at DS Creations Highest Rank:#46 in Romance on 16/06/2018 This is the story of Vedanth and Jwala who are totally opposite...