resurrect | h.s

By ulookuglytodaysis

(Completed!) I swore I saw him, standing there in the darkness. But it couldn't be him, he was gone. He was... More

Authors Note
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
update!
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty one
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty two
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty five
part thirty six
party thirty seven
part thirty eight
hi
part thirty nine
part forty
part forty one
part forty two
part forty three
part forty four
part forty five
part forty six
part forty seven
part forty eight
BLM.
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one
part fifty two: the attack
part fifty three
part fifty four
part fifty five
part fifty six
part fifty seven
part fifty eight
part fifty nine: the delivery
part sixty: Daisy Styles
Epilogue
Trepidation !!

part thirty one

3.9K 102 114
By ulookuglytodaysis

Lydia White

If there was an award for the worst girlfriend ever, I'd win.

I spent the entire morning and afternoon of February 3rd trying to make up for missing Harry's birthday.

He wanted to check up on the gang and how everything was going, so he drove to this 'hideaway' early this morning. That left me with the time to fix my fuck up.

I feel awful. My head has been so cloudy and all I've really been to focus on is the pregnancy. So, his birthday just slipped my mind.

Harry assured me it was fine, that it wasn't a big deal...but how many birthdays of his have been forgotten when he was staying with Xavier? It was a big deal, for me anyways.

I called my mom over to my apartment and she helped me bake a cake. I wore a big hoodie so she couldn't see the baby bump, and she didn't suspect anything.

She asked if she could stay until Harry gets back so she could wish him a happy birthday. I told her that I'll pass the message along. I know that Harrys sort of in a weird spot with my parents right now and I don't want him to feel awkward.

My next goal was to plan a surprise party.

I have Liam's number, so I texted him and told him to get the boys together to plan something for Harry.

Harry hasn't spoken to the boys since Christmas Eve when Louis and I had that disagreement. But they are like Harry's brothers. I'm over the whole situation, it's time for them to do the same.

I told Liam specifically to not fuck it up. I wanted it to be perfect.

I'm aware I was putting my trust in Liam, the guy who knocked up my best friend...but he was one of Harry's best friends, so that should count for something. Right?

All I could really do was set up the apartment and pray that the boys didn't do anything stupid.

It's a coin toss with the three of them. It always is.

Harry Styles

I've been away from Lydia all day, and now I finally was going back home. I had to check up on how smoothly things were running with The Kings. There's been no threats, no attacks, nothing. It was almost suspicious.

I didn't want to worry about it though, I just wanted to go back to Lydia. I missed her.

I left the hideaway, and was walking back to my car which I parked a little further away...just in case I had any followers.

My car was in sight, I had my keys in my hand. In just a couple hours, I'd be home with Lydia. 

I was approaching my driver's side seat, about to open the door...until I felt an uncomfortable presence behind me.

The next thing I knew, a fabric bag was thrown over my head and I was pushed against my car.

You've got to be fucking kidding.

Two people held me down against my car. One of them pulled my arms behind me and secured my wrists with what felt like a zip tie.

Then, I was being picked up by those two people, one holding me around my torso and the other holding my feet. I squirmed and fought as much as I could, but these people weren't letting up.

I do not have time for a kidnapping right now.

I'm tired. I wanna see my girlfriend. This is not how I saw my night planning out.

"Let me go!" I shouted in anger.

My captors ignored me and threw me into what seemed like a van. I couldn't fight them, I was tied up and blind.

In these situations, where you can't defend yourself...it's best to just comply and not make them angry.

My survival instincts were in overdrive. I was thinking of all the ways I could get out of this. I was running out of options.

The men left the back of the van and went to the front, leaving me bound and on the floor.

I couldn't tell if I was scared or annoyed. The fact that I was being captured probably meant that I was being taken to Xavier...which was definitely not a good thing.

All I could really think about was Lydia and our baby.

I have to meet my baby.

The restraints around my wrists were tight, but I've been in zip ties before...and I've escaped zip ties before. As a person who has kidnapped people and has been kidnapped, I know that you never use zip ties. They're too easy. I can get out of this.

From the moment I was thrown into this van to right now, it's been what feels like forever. They've been driving for at least an hour. I've been trying to get my hands free, but it was tiring. I was exhausted. I've been giving myself breaks in order to save my energy. I can't be tied up once they reach their destination...if I am then I'm screwed.

I lift myself up onto my knees, and slide my hands behind my knees, then sit back down. Now, my hands weren't behind me, they were under my bent legs.

I lean forward and try to get my hands over my legs. I take one leg at a time, trying to get them from over my arms to under them.

It took a while, but I was successful.

Now came the hard part, the part that didn't always work.

I brought my tied hands up to the bag over my head, grabbing onto it and taking it off so I could see what I was doing. Using my teeth, I tighten the zip tie, which might seem counterintuitive but it's all part of breaking out.

Once they're as tight around my wrists as possible, I lift my arms above my head. If I brought my hands down into my stomach fast and strong enough, the restraint should break.

I take a deep breath and plunge my hands down as fast as possible. The zip tie snaps open, and my wrists become free.

I take a sigh of relief and rub my wrists to get the circulation flowing again.

The van stops.

I breathe in sharply. I had to fight my way out of this now.

I heard footsteps outside, meaning they were coming to the back of the van. I put the bag back over my head and put my hands behind my back again to make it seem like I hadn't untied myself.

My heart was pounding, but I had to keep myself focused and calm.

The back doors of the van open. The moonlight from outside was the only light I could see through the dark bag.

"Take the bag off." I hear one of them whisper. They had an accent.

An Irish accent.

Someone approaches me and takes the bag off of my head, to reveal three men with ski masks over their faces, dressed in all black.

I look behind them at the background. We're in a parking lot. In front of a building.

Is that Lydia's apartment?

One of the men come up to me, and I take it as my opportunity to save myself.

I take my hands from behind my back and quickly grab him, knocking him to the ground.

Immediately, the other two guys try and grab me...but before they can, I rip the ski mask off the guy underneath me.

Louis. The person under the mask was Louis.

I stop struggling out of the other two peoples grasp, and just stare at him in shock. He stares back with wide eyes.

"What the fuck?" I say.

The two other guys, who I now realize were Niall and Liam, take their masks off as well. I stand up in between the three of them.

"What the fuck is this!?"

The guys exchange looks, waiting for one of them to speak up. But before they do, I hear a familiar voice.

"What the hell is going on?" Lydia appears from the building, running towards the van and pushing past the guys. She runs up to me and cups my face in her hands. "Harry, baby are you okay?"

I nod. "Y-yeah I'm fine."

I'm so confused.

Lydia faces the guys again. "What were you guys thinking!"

"You told us to surprise him!" Niall defends.

"So you kidnapped him!?" Lydia says.

The boys slowly look at me, and—in unison— mutter a defeated "surprise".

"Wait. Can someone please fill me in on what the fuck is happening?" I throw my hands up, still confused on how I went from being thrown into the back of a van to being surrounded by my friends.

Lydia sighs. "I wanted to make up for your birthday. So, I told the guys to help me out and surprise you." she turns around and glares at the three of them. "But, I didn't know this is what they had in mind."

"It was Louis' idea!" Liam points.

"Okay, okay." Louis rolls his eyes. "I thought it'd be funny!"

"Do you realize that there's people who actually want to do that to me? Do you realize how serious that situation could've been!" I scold.

Louis looks at me with an expression that makes me want to punch him in the face. "Uh, yeah. That's like...the whole point of the joke." he scoffs.

I shake my head, unable to comprehend how stupid these three are.

"I cant believe you." Lydia pinches the bridge of her nose. "This was supposed to be a nice surprise, and you went and kidnapped him."

"Well, to be fair," Niall puts his hands up. "you did ask people who do this criminal stuff as a profession to surprise him. You couldn't really expect much else."

Lydia blinks, just staring at Niall blankly, then eventually shakes her head with an eye roll.

"Whatever," I say. "let's just go inside."

We all hop out of the van, the guys in their black jumpsuits, and me with my arm around Lydia.

I stop in my tracks, and turn around to face the boys.

"One of you better pick up my fucking car tomorrow."

//

a fun lil chapter for y'all. hope you liked it! 💕
for those of you who aren't following me and can't see my announcements, my school got shut down. soooo, i'll be updating lots because i have nothing else to do lol.

also!!!! (this is the last time i'm gonna promote it i promise) but chapter one of 'cherry' is out! and chapter two will be out within the next day or so! go give it a read 🍒

lots of love! i hope you're all saying safe during these scary times :( <3

*kisses*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.2K 59
"All my life I've been on my own, I use a light to guide me home, but now together we're alone, and there's no other place I'd ever wanna go" Anna is...
60.7K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
15K 297 54
"You sure?" Niall checked. "I'm sure," I confirmed. And in no time at all, the two of us had become almost part of each other in a way. We were lost...
125K 3.6K 57
[COMPLETED] "The only thing I've ever been scared of, Lydia, is losing you." - Lydia and Harry have finally began that 'next chapter' that they've b...