CHAOS | Chanbaek +18

By imyourhoneycb

Chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon. "He has these big, black eyes that made me feel like I was d... More

!
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
Q&A+Where is this story going
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
Uhm...Pretty Important So PLEASE READ
XXVIII
I'M COMING BACK
XXIX
Long time no see-Author's note
XXX
XXXI

XIV

762 44 116
By imyourhoneycb

Note: mature content ahead, physical and mental abuse. Skip if you feel uncomfortable. You won't lose too much since I'll explain in the future. May contain:  emotional abuse, physical abuse, sex scenes, words like "c*nt", "p*ssy", BDSM and a little surprise I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO WRITE IF YOU'RE A MINOR OR YOU'RE NOT OKAY WITH ALL OF THESE, DO NOT READ!!!

Once the door got closed behind, you could hear a long but soft sigh that inspires nothing but happiness. A peaceful one. Same for the contagious smile, the one that could light up the whole house and if not, the whole world. 

"I love you", was the first and the only thing that slipped through the rose, soft pair of tiers. 

Two small arms were wrapped around the other's neck. The skin of the arms was pale, flawless as the rest of his body, showing such a fragile look. Unreal, out of this world. 

Voice sweet like honey, almost melodic, something that would give angels who sing in heaven competition. 

And maybe that's why he was down here, on earth, instead of living in the blue paradise of the sky. Maybe his beauty, his softness and kindness were too much, even for God himself and his kingdom. 

Some kind of fallen angel. 

That's how the other male could describe the innocent human being in front of him, the one who kept whispering sweet love declarations in his ear while he was covering the skin of his neck in sinful kisses. With burning lips, too harsh to even get close to his softness, he kept discovering more and more of the other. 

"Show me, then", the deep voice echoed inside the younger's head, full of lust by now. "Offer yourself to me, if you love me."

Baekhyun didn't even know how he got in that position. With his clothes left behind around the house, laying naked on the cold sheets of a king-sized bed. His skin was indeed burning more and more with every kiss, goosebumps appearing with every gasp his small mouth would release. He has always been ashamed of his body. Ashamed of himself. So small and fragile that he looked like he could break in every second. His skin was pale, with no sign of human touch and this, for Baekhyun, was a reminder of how lonely he was. How his sickness gave him no other choice than be by himself for his entire life. This thought did not destroy only his heart, but the mind too. The boy, even if he was loved by the ones he considered family, was waking up every morning crying. At night, he was crying his loneliness to sleep and the nightmares about dying alone could only destroy his condition, hardly being able to be named "health". 

This, until a pair of big, dark eyes got locked on his by mistake, then on his figure. Baekhyun felt naked. Like the gaze of this person could undress him, simply like that, from head to toe. At that moment, he felt his blood boiling in his body. His senses woke up and it was for the first time when he thought, or even believed, that someone isn't looking at him with sadness. Those eyes were full of interest, from what he could feel. Analyzing every inch of his body, every curve and strand of hair that would cover his small forehead. It was new to him. The whole scene, that only lasts a few seconds, meant for Baekhyun more than anyone could imagine.

The same pair of eyes was all over him tonight. Hungry, burning kisses that tend to be soft were decorating the skin of his naked chest. Plump lips wrapped around his pink buds, making him shiver in pleasure but also...fear. 

He has never been in this place before. 

"Do you trust me?"

His heart was beating so fast he was afraid it will break his chest. 

"You love me, right?"

Or even worse, that it could be heard by the other.

"Then give your body to me."

Tears of fear appeared in the corner of his eyes as he looked away from those dark ones.

"This way, I'll believe you."

He couldn't move nor talk. He closes his eyes, the words repeating in his mind with a much deeper tone. They sound so harsh, so cold that he was afraid. He was crying, loud enough to break the song of those mad words in his mind. He could only hear himself sobbing and his heart beating fast. 

And it was only that for a good moment. The kisses stopped and there were no hot breathings against his skin that would give him goosebumps. 

Instead, a pair of big, strong arms pulled him closer to an embrace. Skin to skin, Baekhyun rested his head against the other's chest while long fingers were running through his soft hair or were caressing his back while the same deep voice from before was shooing him now, sounding much sweeter, trying to calm him down. 

"There is no need to cry", he started, whispering in his ear. "No need to be afraid when you're with me." A hand was slowly travelling from his chest down to his abdomen. "It's okay if you don't want it." Fingertips all over those right places. "You don't have to do it." Pleasure running through his whole body from such small gestures. "Some people are just not ready and that's alright...". Baekhyun was already melting, leaning against the other's touch for more as those fingers were taking care of giving him new sensations, a pleasure that was slowly emptying his mind. He eventually stopped sobbing, now trying to listen to the other between soft whimpers and mewls. "But, I hope you're aware." And then, the touch he was longing to suddenly disappeared, leaving his body burning for more. "Aware of the fact no one else would ever give you another chance. You already know that, am I right? Deep down, in your heart, and in the back of your mind, you know that no one could ever love a dying person like you are. Someone without a future, that can't do anything. You can't work, am I right, baby? You're too sick for that, too sick to take care of yourself, to have kids, to have a family by yourself. You will always be the one to depend on another one." The voice eventually got deeper with every word that left his mouth, words that felt like glass shards breaking into Baekhyun's heart. He could hear no beating in the other's chest. Like there was no heart like there was no empathy in the eyes that were looking at, through his tears. Cold eyes were pinning him back down against the mattresses. 

"Show me how much you really love me, for saving you from a miserable life. Give me what no one else could take away from you until now and this way, I will love you too."

No words needed after this. Baekhyun stopped crying minutes ago, finally giving up. He made up his mind as he was allowing the man to touch him in his inner parts. He allowed him, without any words, to destroy his pure body into one full of sin. He allowed him to take control not only over his body but his whole life too. 

Baekhyun's eyes were now covered by tears again. He could only cry in silence because of the pain and the thought of losing the rights over his body like this, too. 

Baekhyun was a virgin. 

Saving himself for the one who he always thought will be the love of his life. His one and only twin flame. A soul mate. He was waiting for that person who was ready to take and love him for who he was, he was waiting to start his fairytale with his special one. 

He always imagined the first time to be magical. Much more romantic, full of shared whispers of love and sweet nothings meant to ease the pain and increase the pleasure of the moment of finally making love for the first time. 

But he thought that this will do, too. He loved Chanyeol. 

And he knew Chanyeol loved him back, from the first second they saw each other. "Love at first sight", as the younger liked to call it. The man always showed his love through small gestures and more importantly, deep glares that were meant to break down Baekhyun's walls and let him get to his heart. Which, he eventually did. 

After all, it wasn't the gestures that made Baekhyun cry tonight, but the words. 

How true everything Chanyeold had said was. He knew that no one could ever look at him with the love Chanyeol did. With such an interest, seeing much more than just a sick body, as the others did. Baekhyun thought that Chanyeol was seeing in him the same thing he saw in the older: his whole future. His first, true love. The man of his dreams, the one who will save him from a lonely life. He knew that Chanyeol was feeling the same.

With every deep thrust, he could feel his body closer and closer to break apart. His blood was boiling because of the pain and it seemed like his loud sobs and heavy tears were nothing for the older man to worry about. Maybe this is how it's supposed to feel, he thought, knowing from the deep groans that the other was enjoying. 

Trying to stay awake, Baekhyun slowly started to feel a little bit of pleasure travelling his body from between his legs to his chest. It was the moment when he heard Chanyeol whispering into his ear. "You're taking me so well...", the man praised him, for the first time that night, between short groans and deep moans as he was increasing his pace. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer as he did the same with his weak legs, now wrapped around the man's lower trunk. Eventually, their moans combined into a nice melody, accompanied by the sound of their skin slapping against each other every time Chanyeol would leave and enter the smaller's velvety cavern, again and again, hitting all the right spots that he learned by now from how Baekhyun started to shyly ask him to touch again and again at the start, now moaning shamelessly under his broad body. Eyes shut close and the head was thrown back, sinful but melodic moans escaping his small mouth that could only close now when he was attacking his lips with hungry kisses, leaving his rosy tiers all swollen. The tears are dried on the corner of his eyes as they've never been there, long forgotten by the smaller who was long in pleasure by now, all covered in sweat and his own release by now. 

They were having sex for hours. Taking breaks only to give Baekhyun a moment to rest before being kept on the edge by the older one who had a pleasure by seeing him so close to passing out, but always calming him down a second before being too late. He loved to see his tired expression being snatched away by the pleased one of being filled again by more than he could've taken. Comparing their bodies, Baekhyun seemed to be like a lifeless doll under Chanyeol's broad body full of muscles. His big hand was enough to cover half of Baekhyun's small waist, making so easy for him to manhandle the boy, keeping him in place every time he'd slam his long, thick member back inside Baekhyun's tight cunt. He could feel his velvety walls swallowing his length, contracting around as they memorise the curves of the tip and every little vain that would brush against them on its way to Baekhyun's sweet spot that was abused by now, making the boy releasing his wark milk all over his tummy, few drops after almost every thrust. Baekhyun's pussy was more than swollen now, all red from too much friction, sperm leaking and splitting down on his thighs and bed as they keep fucking at a rapid pace, making the bed crack under their actions. 

He had his whole body marked, the pale, flawless skin being long forgotten. The dark, red marks started from behind his ear, going down around his neck, intersecting with the collar made by strong fingers and on his shoulders. From there, the collarbones and his chest had all kind of bruises in different shades, showing how sinful the whole act was. 

There was nothing pure in it no more and if Baekhyun's mind could be clear at that moment' he wouldn't recognize himself. 

From an angelic, clean aspect, with his while hair brushed perfectly and a sweet voice, Baekhyun was now nothing more but a "cum dump", as Chanyeols started to call him during their orgasms and his voice was hoarse from screaming and moaning too much. 

He was someone completely different.

After one last orgasm that they rode together that night, Chanyeol was finally calming Baekhyun's breaths, making sure to count every single one with the help of the watch around his wrist. The boy was so tired he could barely keep his eyes open but the man insisted to stay up for another few minutes just to make sure he's alright. 

Once they slowed down, coming closer to the normal rhythm, Chanyeol finally laid down beside him in the bed they shared for the whole night. It was past midnight by now and they were ready to close their eyes and drift to sleep, arms wrapped around each other when a short ring coming from the phone that was on the nightstand made Baekhyun open his eyes. At first, he didn't mind moving away from the hold to check but he found himself unable to sleep so minutes later, he finally grabbed the phone that wasn't his and unlocked it. There was nothing else but a message waiting on the inbox, sent by a number that wasn't saved in the phone.

02:34 AM: "We're gonna have a baby."

----------

I KNOW I PROMISED DAILY UPDATES BUT THIS TOOK ME LONGER THAN I THOUGHT BECAUSE IT HAS over 2300 WORDS:) I was also feeling a little awkward but I hope you guys will enjoy it. 

Stay safe and healthy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 7.9K 22
A young omega finally meets his mate who comes in the form of a fairy who looks like he could never hurt a fly. #14 on fairy 31-01-19 #32 on fire 11...
00:00 By -

Fanfiction

110K 6.6K 17
[English] A ChanBaek/BaekYeol fanfiction. ===== This fiction is pure my imagination. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!
734 21 3
He's probably gay, bratty, loud, boisterous. Sure he may be funny and great guy to be friend with but urghhh, he is so cute ! And you just can't hand...
53.4K 877 31
" chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon. "