The Gentle cloud and the Grum...

By MNABTCH

Jiang Cheng visited the Cloud Recesses for a conference with Jin Ling. He thought that it would be the old an... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Saturday
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Next update info
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Grrr
Chapter 7
Sorry
Chapter 8
Saturday
Mdsz truth or dare
Chapter 9 (10k special)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Final

Important Note

7.8K 124 5
By MNABTCH

Hello everyone! I hope you are all aware with the 2019 NCOV right? I am nit updating till it passes out. It's not that i'm infected but i need to handle some family matters such as taking care of my younger cousins and my two niece and nephew to make sure they are away from the virus. I hope everyone will be safe within this pandemic and i pray that every one of you will not be infected.

I hope you can understand me. Remember to wear mask and avpid crowded people. Make sure to drink vitamins and stay healthy. Be safe everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 743 9
After Wei WuXian is torn apart, he wakes up in cloud recesses in the middle of a lecture. Still in his traumatized state, how will he survive? The We...
207K 6.3K 16
What will happen if three kids who are wearing lanling, Jiang, and gusu lan clothes comes into cloud recesses in the middle of the class. And even mo...
6.7K 140 15
It was a quiet day in Gusu, Yunmeng and Lan lingjin, but little did everyone know that 3 juniors were messing in Wei Wuxian's lab and was about to ca...
83.2K 2.6K 14
From my aO3: qiao_wy three(3) years after Wei Wuxian's death, everyone in the cultivation world we're doing their daily life routine, until beaming l...