Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

29. Asking forgiveness

21.6K 1.1K 176
By love_angell20

Hey my readers.

Look I'm here.

Again Early update! How much sweet am I. God!😍🤣

I asked you guys a question so please read in the end and answer me.

***********

Hana's POV

As i wake up at morning i directly went to muneeb and told him to drop me at my home.

"But why hana? You suppose to stay here few more weeks. Then what happened now?" He asked with some emotions which I couldn't understand and honestly i was not interested to know.

"Muneeb! Will you drop me or not?" I asked rudely.

"I will.. but atleast tell me.. what happened? Did I do something? Or anyone say something which make you angery? Hana listen I am sorry if my family...." Muneeb was saying but I cut him off in furious.

"Damn Muneeb! stop this questions! Will you?!" I almost screamed at him he was taken aback by my behaviour. He was looking at me with wide eyes but I don't know what happening to me that I couldn't care less about his feelings or anyone's. I just wanted to go home to know about last night's truth. My heart knows Maan will erase my restlessness my anxiety.. so I just wanted to go to him.

"Okay okay fine.. why are you screaming? Are you okay?" He asked in concern. And I glared at him.

"You again started?" I asked giving him deadly glared. He raised his hands in surrender.

"Okay fine.. I am not going to ask you anything" he said and I just huff looking away from him.

"Before going I have to inform aapi" I said and walked toward aapi's room.

****

After informing aapi and make her agree with my decision almost an hour later me and muneeb left for my house.

All the way to the home muneeb tried to talk to me but I was silent because my mind only replaying that voice which I heard from Maan's phone at midnight.

Many tears left my eyes thinking about him being with someone else but I tried to control myself from sobbing and crying loudly.

As we reached my home muneeb stop the car and turned toward me. And held my hand.

"Please princess tell me what happened? You don't look well?" He asked in concern and I removed my hand from him a tear escaped my eyes.

"Hana... I'm always with you.. you know na.. if you have any problems please don't hesitate to tell me.. I can't see you in pain... Please tell me what happened? Why are crying?" Muneeb asked with so much concern this time and I gave him small smile.

"Nothing! I am fine muneeb... And if I wasn't then now I am.. cause I came back to my home.. to my husband" I said smiling and muneeb gave me weird kind of smile which I don't understand but I shrug and walked out off the car.

I directly went to maan's room. Thanks to Allah no one was there to stop me.
As I open the door I saw Maan was seated on the bed with a girl ?

Her back was facing me i couldn't saw her face but I could tell she's not Riya aapi or Fathima aapi. I can saw maan who was smiling on something. My blood boiled seeing them together and last night's that girl voice echoed in my mine.

"Maan" I almost screamed to get his attention. His head snap toward me. He was shock and surprised but then his eyes lit up and smiled curved on his lips.

"Hana" he said and ran toward me.

"Oh god Hanu! I've missed you so much" he said hugging me tightly. But my eyes were on that girl who now turned to us. She was beautiful young girl. She look familiar but I shrug and look at her with anger and jealousy.

"Since morning I've been calling you but your phone was switched off why? And Why you didn't tell me that your coming? " He asked as he pulled back. My eyes were still on that girl I was glaring at her but she was standing there looking at us blankly.

"Hey" maan cupped my face and made me look at him.

"Aren't you happy that I came?" I asked looking at him.

"Ofcourse I am happy! You don't know how I spent this whole week.. I missed you so much" he said kissing my nose.

"I don't think you missed me. You've been good company afterall" I said through my gritted teeth while glaring at that girl. Maan look at me then at that direction where I was looking.

"Oh.. she's..." Before he could say anything i Cutt him off.

"Your new girlfriend" I asked glaring at him.

"What? Are you crazy?" He asked confused and shocked.

"You think I'm crazy? You were with her last night and your saying I'm crazy" I said in rage.

"Hana.. it's not like tha..." He was saying but I didn't let him complete his sentence.

"I know! She's the one who pick your phone last night at 12:45!" I suddenly yelled at him. he was taken aback looking at me shocked.

"Hana..." I again cut him off.

"What were you doing with her at that time Maan! She's here.. it means... she's at my home last night. How could you bring her here!" I shouted at him grabbing his collar who was standing there still shocked. His eyes were wide.

"Hana relax! Why are you shouting!?' he asked through gritting teeth glaring at me. And freed his collar.

"Why am I shouting?" I asked in low voice tear started flowing my cheeks.

"My husband were last night with some other women and you are asking me why am I shouting!" I yelled on his face.

"Stop it hana" he warned me but I don't know what happened to but I couldn't control on my agression.

"No I am not! And YOU! Get the hell out off my house! Right NOW" I shouted pointing my fingers at that girl.

"Listen hana... Your getting all this wrong.... last night we were just watching movie. And I...." That girl tried to talk to me but I stop her in the middle.

"Movie? At midnight you were watching movie with my husband... Don't you have any shame...." I was saying but Maan grabbed my both arms and made me look at him.

"Stop it! stop it! I said stop it" he yelled making me flinch.

"She's my friend and last night we were not alone! Fathima was with us! And she's nawaz bhai's sister ARIBA" he said in single breath looking at my eyes and hearing that Fathima aapi was with them immediately made me relax inwardly.

"Fathima aapi were with both of you?" I asked to confirm and he nodded.

"Yes! And if you don't believe me then you can go and ask fathu." He said while slightly pushing me and walked out off the room.

"Maan" I called him but he was already gone.

I looked at Ariba and saw her smirking but as she saw me she cover her smirk and gave me pity look

"You know about my and maan's relationship?" I asked and she nodded.

"Then why you didn't tell me last night that your ariba.. I asked you who are you and you said your maan's friend.. you could tell me that your Nawaz bhai's sister" I asked and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"But I wanted to introduce myself as his friend not only friend but Special friend" she said smirking and wink at me before walking out.

"It's mean she wanted to create misunderstanding between me and Maan" I mumbled and think that she got what she wanted. Maan was angry now.

I was stood there crying and now I realised and recall maan's face when he saw me how happy he was but I hurt him I shouted at him. Guilt regret raised in me and I sat on his bed crying on my foolishness.

I should've talk to him first but no I just accused him

I thought and many tears left my eyes.

***********

Rahmaan's POV

I was shock at her behaviour. How could she behave with me like that. She shouted at me!. I never saw her that side. I always knew that hana is jealous type of person who couldn't bear me with any other women. But she never behave that way then why now?

Cause you give her too much importance and she think that she got the rights to shouted at you.
My mind said and I nodded.

"I'm not going to forgive you hana" I mumbled in determination and took out my mobile. I was seated on living room. After walking out of my room.

After almost an hour later someone sat beside me and I don't have to look at that person to know who's that. Cause her fragrance is enough for me to know who's she. She's my hana.

But I'm not going to talk to her nor I am going to look at her. Afterall I'm angry. I thought and scoot a little on the couch while she also did the same.

"Maan" she called me in low voice but I pretend that I didn't heard and tried to focus on my mobile.

"Jaan-e-hana" she again call me with love this time. But still I didn't response.

"Listen I..." Before she could say something else Fathu came yelling.

"Hana! God when you came!?" She yelled and ran toward hana. Hana stood up and fathu hug her tightly.

"You know how much I needed you here... My wedding is in 15 days and you were not with me" fathu said pouting after pulling hana back.

"But I am here now" hana said smiling.

"I know You came for me and my wedding.. right?" Fathu asked

"Only for you" hana said looking at me with small smiled. My heart did something and a small smile appears on my lips too but I hide it quickly.

Don't forget rahmaan your angry and your not going to talk to her.
I remind myself and stood up to go. that girl was dangerous cause only her beautiful smile is enough to make my anger flew out.

********

At dinner everyone was seated on dining table having their dinner. Hana sat next to me and every now and then she tried to hold my hand but I didn't let her do that.

After dinner I went to garden and sat on the swing while looking at the sky.

What you did to me hana? Why I've missed you so much past whole week? Why I became happiest person on this earth when I saw you after an week? Why I can't angry at you? Your smile your pleading eyes everything made me want to forget about my anger and want to take you in my arms.

I was thinking about hana looking at the sky when I felt someone sat beside me and I know this time that person is not my hana so I look at the person and saw Ariba.

"What happened? Are you looking disturb?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Rahem.. your my friend and you know you can share with me everything" she said holding my hand.

"Nothing like that arib" I said.

"I know hana should've not behave with you like that..." She was saying but I cut her off.

"Ariba! It's my and Hana's personal matter. You should stay away from this" I said and freed my hands from her and walked inside.

I don't know why but I'm not interested in talking to her right now cause my mind and heart only want one person.

Hana! hana! hana!

I sighed and step into my room and closed the door behind me. I took two to three steps but then stop on my track when I saw hana sitting on my bed.
And again my all anger gone and desire to take her in my arms came.

No! Your angry rahmaan don't forget! And don't let her effect you!

I decided in determination and walked toward her confidently.

"What are you doing here?" I asked making straight face.

"All day I try to talk to you but you stubborn man didn't give me chance to talk.. so I came here" she said in low voice while walking toward me. my heart started beating fast as she stood in front of me and was about to hold my hand but I immediately walked toward sofa and sat there. Only to ignore her.

"I'm not interested in talking to you" I said and took my mobile out.

"Maan I know I shouldn't have shouted at you but you tell me after knowing that strange girl received my husband's call at 12:45, what should've I do at that time.. and it wasn't all my fault but yours too... you didn't told me that Ariba and Nawaz bhai came here. Although we talked yesterday 2 times on call" she said and in the end blame me.

Wow! What can I expect from a girl. and she's not only girl but my wife. huh!

I thought but I didn't say anything and show her that I was not listening to her. And busy in my mobile.

"I know your listening.. don't act like you didn't heard what I said" she said in huff tone.

"Yes I heard but still I am not interested in talking to you" I said and saw her coming toward me from corner of my eyes. And then she sat on the ground infront of me.

"Sorry jaan-e-hana.. please forgive your jaan-e-maan" she pleaded holding her ears. And now I was looking at her.

A minute ago she behaved like it was all my fault and now she's pleading for my forgiveness. How quickly she changed her moods

"No I am not going to forgive you" I said and again focus on my Mobile like stubborn child. But i saw her smiling beneath my eyelashes.

She stood up and took my phone from my hand and placed it on the side table. I looked at her who was smiling looking down at me.

No rahmaan don't look at her! It's dangerous!

I told my self and move my head to my right side but that girl.. huh!

She put her hands on my both shoulder and slightly push me on the couch and straddle on me making my heart stop for second on her bold act. My head snap toward her.

"What are you doing?" I asked staring at her wide eyes.

"Showing my husband that I am sorry.. and asking forgiveness." she said wrapped her arms around my neck. Pulling me closer.

"I am not going to forgive you hana... You..." My voice stuck in my throat when I saw her looking at my lips and coming closer to me. I quickly moved my head right side.

Please let me angry at you for some time! I begged her in my head.

She kiss my cheeks and asked"still angry" I was not believing in my words so I just nodded my head yes.

She again kiss my cheeks and move to my jaw and again asked " Abhi bhi angry (still angry)"

"Haa. Abhi bhi ( yes still)" I managed to say that.

But this girl is not going let me angry for few more minutes. She moved to my neck and started kissing there. Making my desires took over my anger but I closed my eyes still tried to control myself. Hana didn't stop and started kissing my neck making my head move back.

God hana! Stop it!

I screamed in my head cause I don't know how long I can control myself if she continue doing this.

"Ab bhi (still)" she whispered in my ears while nibbling there. I didn't say anything but then I felt her unbuttoning my shirt. My eyes shot open.

"Jaan sorry" she said kissing my neck throat and collarbone. While running her fingers now on my bare chest. And that's where I lost it.

"That's it" I uttered and wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me.

"I'm not gonna forgive you that easily. Now I'm gonna punished you hana" I said and crashed my lips on her kissing her angrily but in few seconds that turned into passionate.

***********

I wanted to ask you people, should I end this story after Hana's break down? ( don't worry I'm thinking about writing a sequel ) or should I continue here? It's upto you guys what you want tell me?

Back to chapter

So how was it?

Did you like our new angry and romantic hana? Tell me what you think? what happened to her why she is behaving like this?

Aaaannddd.... are you guys ready to see Ariba and Hana's war? Cause I'm so excited 😜

Please my lovely readers don't forget to votes and comments. Your comments encourage me to write and update fast fast😍

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 424 49
WARNING : Abuse and trigger scenes present. Read with risk and get ready for an emotional suspense thriller journey with tissue boxes [Started on 202...
195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
466K 18.9K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...
66.3K 3.5K 18
Momin ki Dua : The believer's supplication / prayer. She was his everything. He was her many things. Her happiness his first priority His happiness...