Aeternum|| TVD & TO

By MogarB1tches

Hi, I'm Alisia Salvatore, The hybrid that is 14 but is supposed to be 17 but also 161. I know, confusing righ... More

Prologue PT.2
Pilot
The Night of The Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Ties/You're Undead to Me
Lost girls
Haunted
162 Candles
History Repeating
The Turning Point

Prologue PT.1

104 2 0
By MogarB1tches

3rd Person

November 1st, 1846

Lilian Salvatore gives birth to a set of twins, a boy and a girl, which came as a nasty shock to herself and her husband, Giuseppe, as they were only expecting a little boy, and did not want a girl.

Giuseppe, because he knew that any girl birthed by Lilian would inherit her witch powers, which disgusted him, and Lily, because she knew that her daughter would be treated terribly by her father because of her powers, just as she was. They also knew that the girl did not exist the last time the doctors checked, which was the day before, which meant that there was something supernatural at work, which angered Giuseppe more.

The Twins are named Stefan and Alisia Rose.

November 1st, 1851

Stefan and Alisia are now 5. Stefan is an almost splitting image of his father, with light brown hair and green eyes, whereas Alisia has taken after her mother and older brother with their piercing blue eyes, but her hair is dark brown, unlike their black. Alisia has been kept out of the public eye, and can only speak Italian. Giuseppe believes if she is unable to communicate with anyone outside of the house, she won't be able to ruin his reputation by telling people how terribly he treats her. The boys are taught both English and Italian, but English is forbidden around their sister.

Alisia is also heavily showing her mother witch traits, unintentionally making things float or burn to a crisp, she is learning very quickly not to use magic around her parents though, only doing it in her's and Stefan's shared room. She seems to display unusual bouts of anger, that the boys do not have, this becomes worse on the nights leading up to the full moon.

November 28th, 1851

"Lilian" Giuseppe begins, causing everyone to look up from their Thanksgiving dinner, "Portami da bere" (bring me a drink) He states. "sì caro" (yes dear) She replies, leaving the table.

"Damon" Giuseppe says, "ho notato che mancano soldi dal mio ufficio, eri tu?" (I noticed that money is missing from my office, was it you?)

"nessun padre" (No Father) Damon replies. "Non ho preso niente" (i didn't take anything)

"non mi stai mentendo, vero?" (you're not lying to me, are you?) Giuseppe asks.

"nessun padre" (No Father)  Damon says.

Giuseppe hums, then his eyes drift over to his younger children sitting across from Damon, watching the interaction. Damon watches his fathers movements carefully, as his father seems to have already decided who he believed took his money.

"Alisia, eri tu?" (Was it you?)  Giuseppe asks.

"nessun padre" (No Father) She replies quietly. That apparently wasn't the answer he wanted to hear, as his eyes flashed with a dangerous level of anger and he began to rise from his seat.

Damon, knowing how aggressive his father was towards his little sister, and fearing for her safety, quickly spoke up. "ok, sono stato io" (ok,it was me).

His father snapped his head toward him, and without a word snatched his arm, lifted his sleeve, pressed his cigar to his skin, then sat back down and began eating. Damon heard his mother returning and pulled his sleeve back down while trying to mask his pain.

April 3rd, 1858

Lily Salvatore has consumption. Giuseppe has sent Stefan, aged 11 to fetch cream violets, and told Damon to take his sister to walk in the woods. In the time his children were gone, he has his wife sent to a sanatorium for treatment.

May 23rd, 1858 

Lily Salvatore dies of consumption.

May 26th, 1858

The day of Lily's funeral. Giuseppe is nowhere to be seen, Alisia is forbidden to leave the property without her fathers permission, and is not allowed anywhere public anyways, so she could not attend her mothers funeral. Damon, struck with grief, decided to skip the service, leaving Stefan to attend on his own. Damon eventually felt bad about sending his brother to grieve alone, and left to meet him after assuring that his sister was alright.

Alisia waited until she was sure he had left, before exiting the property herself. She knew she'd be in a world of trouble if her father returned before she got back, but she hadn't left the house since her mother was sent away, let alone the property. She made her way deep into the woods, where she wouldn't be seen, before sitting down against a tree. She liked being in the woods, it made her feel calm, and very powerful. She ran her hands through the dirt, smiling as small flowers popped up wherever her hands touched. Her powers seemed to be the strongest when it came to the elements, she could generate fire, water, earth related things, and even lightning. She could also move the air around her and hover above the ground for a few seconds.

She could also do other magic, but she didn't know any spells which kind of rendered that magic useless.

"We saw that" She heard a voice behind her, but wasn't sure what they said. She snapped her around around, her eyes landing on a girl and a boy standing quite close behind her. How did she not hear them? She was struck with fear, thinking that these people were going to turn her in. 

"You're a witch?" The girl says gently, noticing her fear, however she still couldn't understand her.

"mi dispiace, non ti capisco" (I'm sorry, I don't understand you) Alisia says warily.

They recognized the language immediately, coming from an italian family themselves, and found it strange that a young girl from Virginia knew that but not English.

"Non parli inglese?" (You do not speak English?) The girl switches to Italian, and Alisia shook her head, perking up slightly, not knowing that there were others in her area that spoke her language.

"me lo su dirai?" (Will you tell on me?) She asks in a small voice.

"ovviamente no" (Obviously not) The boy says with a small chuckle. "sarebbe abbastanza ipocrita, dal momento che siamo noi stesse streghe" (it would be quite hypocritical, since we are witches ourselves) He hovers a stick into his hand.

"Sono Astrid, e questo è mio fratello Cole" (I'm Astrid, and this is my brother Cole) The girl states, "come ti chiami?" (What's your name?)

"Alisia" She replies, feeling a bit more at ease knowing that they were also witches. They looked to be quite close in age, between 16 and 20, but it was hard to tell exactly what age at all, and if they were twins or not. They both had black hair, and Astrid had blue eyes, but Cole's were a strange violet colour, which she hadn't noticed at first.

They then noticed the hand shaped bruises and scrapes that littered the younger girls arms, and grew uneasy. "Cosa stai facendo così in profondità nei boschi?" (What are you doing so deep in the woods?) Astrid asked.

"ah, mi sto solo esercitando. dal momento che non posso a casa (Ah, i'm just practicing. Since I can't at home) She says.

"perché?" (Why?) Cole asks.

"A mio padre non piace la magia" (My father doesn't like magic) She responds.

Astrid looks at her brother and he nods. "bene, possiamo insegnarti se vuoi" (Well, we can teach you if you want) She suggests. 

Alisia's eyes light up, "veramente?" (Really?) She exclaims. Astrid laughs and nods. "Va bene, ma ora devo tornare a casa" (Okay, but now i have to go home) Alisia states, standing from her place on the ground.

"va bene, saremo qui quando sarai pronto" (Okay, we'll be here when you're ready) Cole says.

Alisia smiled at them both, giving them a thank you before turning and heading home. Fortunately, every one was still out when she arrived.

February 25th, 1860

Mystic Falls is officially founded.

For almost two years now, Alisia has been leaving the house at night through her window, to meet with Astrid and Cole, to learn both magic and English. Damon and Stefan know, but don't tell their father.

Alisia has noticed that Astrid and Cole (Who are in fact not twins, Ash is two years older) don't seem to age. when she asked them about it, they simply replied 'When you need to know, you will' whatever that means. Despite them being quite cryptic, they quickly became her closest (and you know, only) friends. They know about her home life, and how terrible her father really is, and she learned that both of their parents passed away, and it was just the two of them.

November 1st, 1861

Stefan and Alisia turn 15.

November 17th, 1861, Full Moon

Alisia felt off all day, she didn't think much of it, until nightfall. She began feeling angry, which wasn't new, but usually didn't happen this quickly. "Lissa, cosa c'è che non va nei tuoi occhi?" (Lissa, what's wrong with your eyes?) Stefan spoke up from across the table, causing everyone to look at her.

She stood from the table and moved to look in the closest mirror. She gasped at what she saw. Her eyes glowed a bright yellow and red, with the yellow around the pupil and the red on the outer edge of her iris. To her horror, she began to grow large and sharp canines from two of her front teeth.

"Stay back, she's a beast" Her father shouted, not realizing she could now understand him. She quickly ran from the estate, heading for the woods to find either Astrid or Cole, or both since they always seemed to be lurking there.

However, she never made it there before her vision went dark.

November 18th, 1861

Alisia quickly awoke when someone tapped her shoulder, then realized she was naked, and in the forest. She looked to see who tapped her, and sighed in relief to see that it was just Astrid holding some clothes. She had the sudden urge to vomit, and did just that, however the 'vomit' appeared to be just pure blood. She then noticed the deer corpse to her left.

"Huh, never seen that before" Astrid mumbles.

"What am I?" Alisia asks fearfully.

"You're a werewolf apparently, but I've never seen one with eyes like that, or one that gets sick from eating a deer" Astrid replies while handing me the clothes.

I quickly get dressed, "How is that possible? Neither of my parents are wolves, and I wasn't in any pain"

"I'm not sure, I'll do some research" She says.

"Oh my gosh, my Father is going to kill me!" Alisia cries.

"No he won't, I visited your house and 'convinced' your father and brothers that you being a werewolf doesn't change anything and that you can leave on full moons. I also convinced your father to give you and your brother your own rooms, because two 15 year old's in one room is just insane when you have plenty of spare rooms" I hear Cole's voice from behind me.

"How did you get my father to agree with any of that?" She asked, confused.

He just smiled, "When you need to know, you'll know. But i also convinced them to forget that i was ever there so if you could just not mention me that'd be great"

"o-okay" she says, still very much confused. They gave her a brief rundown on what would happen now, before sending her home.

When she arrived, she was surprised to see that whatever Cole had said worked, her father didn't shout at her and all of her things (Which wasn't a lot to begin with) had been moved into a separate room.

Thats the end of the first part of the prologue! I just want to explain some of Alisia's history before we get into the story, and show why she is the way that she is.

Some stuff: Alisia's name is pronounced 'Ah-lee-see-ya'

I don't know italian, so every thing is from google translate. Sorry if it's not perfect.

If you have any question about ali feel free to comment and ask!

~MogarB1tches

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 9.3K 36
Lyric Carson, an awkward and eccentric 17-year-old-vampire-loving girl, who is in love with ''The Vampire Diaries'' and the idea of meeting her favor...
1.6K 77 7
๐Ÿฉธโš”๏ธ ๊’ฆ๏ธถ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฝ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ เผ‰โ€ง หš โœŽโ•‘๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผซ ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ โ˜ ๏ธ โ‹†หš.*. โ™ฐ.หš.โ‹† ๊’ฅ๊’ท.*ยทหš THฮฃ ฮ”RT ฮฉา’ PRฮฃTฮฃฮ D โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: *.โ˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ.* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”...
62K 2K 16
Klamonโค They weren't friends. Some may of even called them enemies at one time. Though no matter what they did to each other or who they hurt, there...
253K 7.9K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...