Hit me with your best shot Al...

By lolita687

Ellie. Sarcastic. Ferocious. Independent. Strong. Stubborn. Volatile. She's the epitome of modern day girl. S... More

Summary
Fires
Mate
More fires....
Arguments
Soon-to-be Packmates?
Maddox
Ice cream
Gone?
Miss Keanes
Breath
Hallmark moments
Cade
Virginity?
Family things
WOLF
Pick-up lines?
Trouble
Why ex-boyfriends suck
Time with Adrian
Date
Drunken times
Rose and Mors
Home sweet home?
Will you still love me?
Burning it up
Amnesia
Rogue-alicous
Bates, Maddox, Marin and pain
The end of it all

Dinner

29.6K 1K 248
By lolita687

To say dinner was an awkward one would only skim the top of it. It was pure hell. Adrian and his pack said they'd show in a few minutes to clean themselves up. After I followed Henry and Alan, I saw the little kids spreading out a large blanket across a field. It was next to the unused sports field. The women placed their foods on the blanket. People had already started to eat. Parents were yelling at their children to sit and eat while the kids all ran around playing a very disorganized game of tag. Tim ran towards me. He was no longer crying and screaming. He had a huge grin as he chased a little girl with flying pigtails. I allowed a small smile to appear on my face. 

     "ELLIE. YOU'RE IT!!"  A hand reached for me. I quickly ducked,but his hand brushed over my jeans I grinned widely at Tim who looked at me with a terrified gaze. 

      "I'm gonna get you!" I yelled at him. I chased after him and occasionally held my hand out trying to tag the other little kids. They laughed and screeched dodging my sloppy tags. I laughed allowing a stupid giddy feeling setlle in. Alan had joined in running away from me. Henry however sat on the sidelines watching my every movement. When I noticed him staring, I beckoned him to join the game. He looked away from me glaring. He got up and went into the sports shed. I sighed. I finally managed to tag Alan. As soon as my hand brushed his hand, he turned and glared at me.

        "ALAN'S IT!" I laughed as he began chasing me around the blanket careful not to hit anyone. He managed to grab a little girl named Lily. She began chasing the other little kids around. The parents sat around laughing as Lily chased after Alan and I.

         "I'm gonna get you!" 

          "Nu-uh!" Alan screamed running into me.

        "DON'T THINK SO" I screamed laughing as I ran. The bloodmoon pack had just arrived. I felt Adrian's eyes on me as soon as he saw me. At the moment I was running from lily looking over my shoulder. I ran into him. Sparks ran up and down my body. I was still laughing and trying to catch my breath. Lily stilled and she turned and set her gaze on someone else. 

          "Oh. I'm sorry Alpha."

         "We're mates. Call me Adrian." He said gruffly. 

       "Of course" I looked behind me. Helen was still standing closely to Marcus. He had brought some of the other women from his pack and a few families. His gaze swept over the landscape.

            "Please join us" Alan chimed in breathless. Lily was still chasing him. She looked at me. Her gaze narrowed down on me. My eyes widened. She chased after me. 

          "Uh..wait a minute" I ran as quickly away as possible. A few minutes later I had managed to wrestled the kids into sitting down and eating their food. The kids from the blood moon sat still and straight. They didn't speak. Many of them didn't do much. They kinda just sat there uptight. They're parents were the same. Hell they're entire pack was like that. 

        They grabbed some of the food and had idle chit-chat. Suddenly Henry came out of the sports shed. He gave me a mischievous smile. I gave him a questioning look. In his hand there was a soccer ball. My weakness. I felt my body respond immediately. My body tensed. My muscles that had finally relaxed tightened. I felt a smile creep onto my face. I felt someone's eyes on me. Adrian was looking at me strangely. I pointed him towards the soccer ball in Henry's hand. He looked at it. Then turned away from me. What is it with people being assholes today? First Henry then Adrian. You'd think he'd be nicer considering the fact that he was willing to fight a damn war over me. 

        I stood up. The kids looked at me. Most had finished their food. I beckoned for Tim to come to me. He ran giddily over to me.

          "Start a game of tag. And make the Bloodmoon kids play to. 'kay?" I asked him.

    He nodded laughing, He whispered to the rest of the kids, What he was saying I have no idea. All of a sudden all the kids from my pack got up and started playing. When Lily was tagged she ran over to one of the Bloodmoon kids and lightly tapped a little boy's shoulder, He turned and looked at her. I swear she looked like she wanted to cry from fear. She swallowed. I looked at her proudly hiding her fear so well. 

             "You're it!" She screamed. I saw the little boy shoot his Alpha a questioning look. Adrian spared a glance at me as if asking my opinion. I gave him a quick nod. He turned towards the kids and nodded, All the little kids stood up and ran. Soon enough the pack's kids were playing a game of tag. Henry glanced at me once more. I stood up. Alan nodded at me giving me permission to continue, 

          "Ahem. If I could have everyone's attention." All eyes swung to meet mine. I swallowed. If a little kids could start an entire game of tag with another pack's kids I could talk about a soccer game.

            "I'd like to invite both packs to join in on a friendly game of Soccer. We have extra shorts and cleats if you'd like" 

                "Alan does your pack agree with this?"

                   "Of course!" Our pack cheered.

               "A-Adrian, does your pack agree with this?"

                      "Yes" I spared a glance at Helen. Even through the damn Alpha command, I could see the desire of soccer peek into her eyes. I gave her a tentative smile. She grinned back at me.

               "What will the teams be?" Marcus asked. I resisted the urge to gag from his voice. His persona made me want to puke. That stupid smug smirk was begging for some punching. I immediately hated him for taking Helen.

                           "PACK V.S. PACK!" Henry screamed. Henry was ready to kill Adrian and this was his way of setting the pack's against each other. Heck no!

                           "How about Girls v.s boys?" Alan suggested. He winked at me.

                             "I'm cool with that" I decided. "Adrian?"

                          "Anything you want, my love" I blushed at his nickname for me.

                    He nodded at the teenage girls siting down from his pack. The girls from my pack followed me. 

          "WE ARE SO WINNING!" A girl named Allie concluded. 

               "I don't know. Think about it. MALE WEREWOLVES!. We usually play against humans. This is going to take a bit more than that pure strength"

               "I think I have an idea..." Helen chimed in. 

                   "Oh?" I asked. 

                  Soon enough we were all changing into the shorts and cleats. Ahh helen's idea was terrific. Lily the little girl had an affinity for weather. An affinity was a certain power that special werewolves got. She had control of the weather. So when we sent her a signal during the game, it would somehow start to rain. No thunder or lightning just pure water. After that it would stop..... I changed into the shorts and into the shoes and cleats and shin guards. I put on a black bra and put on a white shirt. The girls from the bloodmoon pack were actually pretty cool. We were all laughing evilly to our evil plan. 

               "Oh my god I have been waiting to do this to the stupid boys" A girl named Rose from the Bloodmoon pack laughed.

                 "Haven't we all?" I smirked laughing along with her. I was glad the girls who had come were cool sporty girls while the sluts.... I mean....girls stayed on the blanket. I warned some of the parents it might rain and they set up a big ole tent to shield them from the NATURAL rain. We went out of the sports shed. The boys had already changed and were standing on the feilds. I could feel the nervous excitement from everyone. Who was gonna win?

                                                             WE WERE OBVIOUSLY. If you hesitated in answereing that I'm gonna find you and steal all your cookies.

                         The boys wore normal shirts. Thank god. Adrian wore a tight underarmor shirt and he looked hella fine. I don't mean to sound obsessed or anything but dayum.... he was hella fine. He had a defined 8 pack. LOVE IT! Alas I have only worked my way up to a six pack. But I'm getting there. I am getting there....

                    Someone threw the ball up in the air. My instincts kicked in. I ran for it. Adrian did too. I kicked my leg high up in the air punting the ball forward. Helen received the ball and ran down in order to shoot it in. Marcuse cut her off taking the ball from her. He passed it to Adrian. I ran for Adrian. I was about to get it when he pulled the ball behind him and ran past me. I growled. Stupid. I should have gotten that.  I chased after him.

             He tried to sidestep me but I stole the ball from him and grinned. I ran foward past the mid-feild line and kept running. Henry tried to step in front of me but I stepped the other way and continued on towards my journey to the goal. A boy suddenly stepped in stealing the ball from me. I ran after him. God. Was I so stupid. They scored. The boy ran back in Victory. We repostitoned ourselves. I gave lily the signal. She smirked. Then it rained. The rained soaked into my shirt. I had not thought this through well enough. It also helped to define my abs and make my bra a bit more noticeable. I'm also not good with the fact that I'm showing so much of myself to everyone. 

         I heard a growl come from the boy's side. Adrian was staring at me. More like my chest with such lust and wonder. I blushed a bright red. I hadn't thought that I would be this embarrased. I mean I'm not embarrased at my body I just felt embarrased about showing so much skin. If you haven't figured it out, I don't usually show this much skin.

            He stared at my chest with swirling dark eyes. I tried my hardest to ignore it but it was a bit difficult. I shot lily a look the rain stopped but my drenched shirt stayed wet. The game started back up again. The girls fought hard for the ball which wasn't hard considering the fact that the boys were momentarily dazed everytime we came at them. We won 3-2 in the end. 

                 "LET'S GO!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!" Rose screamed. I laughed as she ran circles around the boys. Helen looked happier. She looked less spellbound by her mate. One of the other girls, Ella I think, joined in. Soon enough we were being the worst sports in history. 

                         "HAHAHA WE WON!" 

                          "SUCK ON THAT!!"

                             "SUCK MY ASS LOSERS!!"

                          "HAHAHA WHO'S THE SUPERIOR GENDER NOW?!"

            I controlled my laughter as the boys rolled their eyes. Some retorted with stupid comments.

                              "Oh wouldn't I like to suck that?" They teased back. Adrian however seemed unaware of the fact that he lost but only had a stupid grin on his face. 

                              "And what....are you looking at?" I asked. 

                 "Just thinking of how much of a wonderful Luna you'll be for my pack

HI! How was it? I felt like it was really long!! I loved writing this chapter. Does anyone actually want to have a cast? I'm not really good with that. PLEASE VOTE! MORE IMPORTANTLY COMMENT! I quite literally love comments. The more comments the faster I update! PLEASE PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP MAYBE? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 19.9K 47
Skie Slater has just moved to a new town in a new country. Ryder Mathews is the Alpha of the most feared pack in the states. They are mates, will fat...
8.1M 374K 73
[book one] The game was simple: A contest comprised of three unique challenges, designed to test a human's strength physically and mentally, their pe...
59.4K 3K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
3.2M 43.3K 44
Sixteen year old Kathrine or as she likes to be called Kat wasn't looking forward to the days she got a mate. She wasn't expecting to get one at the...