𝙰𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚣 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜✨[...

By MarkXDino

Welcome to my suffering, im dragging you to this fluffy/smutty book. Im sorry [Completed] More

Introduction
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
sorry
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
aint a chapter
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
Gone for the week
ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Kpop Tag whoop
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
So...
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
Yehet im back
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Im super sorry
Special ATEEZ imagine
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
Guess What?
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
Update uwu
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
hihi :)
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(ehem part 1)
so I have been doing edits
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(part 2)
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
hi
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ATEEZ Special
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
alright kids :)
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
Halloween SPECIAL(with ATEEZ)
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
*ehem* HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONGIE
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
author's chapter
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
hi again
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Jeong Yunho
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Christmas Special coming up
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong ft Seonghwa :)
ATEASEMAS Christmas Special FINALE
Choi San
New Year's atease special #1/2
New Year's atease special #2/2
Song Mingi ft Seonghwa
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Disclaimer
Jeong Yunho
so I might take a break
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Park Seonghwa
Song Mingi
IM GONNA COMBUST
Jung Wooyoung
Choi San(Part 2)
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
I swear to god
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Author's chapter
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong(M)
Park Seonghwa
Valentine's Day Special
Valentine Part 2
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
so here are the pics(and my umm explaination)
Song Mingi (Part 1)
Song Mingi (Part 2)
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Poly! with OT8
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho(Mature)
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Hold Up!
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San(Mature)
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction part 1]
[ateez reaction part 2]
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction]
[ateez reaction]
[Ot8 poly]
Birthday Special :)
[Author Chapter]

Choi San[Part 2]

6.4K 222 188
By MarkXDino

I found this beauty on Tumblr so yeah :) anyways part 2 ;)

Since then you and San pretty much have been chatting and talking. Does he flirt? Uhhh duh. The MIDZYs do notice in the videos, like those vlogs, that you are frequently on your phone. Even in vlives, you mostly checked your phone.

"Hi MIDZYs!!" You waved. "I turned on today's vlive because I wanted to talk to you guys, it's pretty sad due to the recent happenings around the world and in Korea that you guys can't come to the pre-recording but it's okay, I'm here to make you guys happier." You smile.

"Ah, where are the other members? I think a few of them are having lessons. Yeji might be practicing on her dance."

"Anyways, so far do you guys like our 'WANNABE' mv?" You looked through the comments. One caught your attention.

"Do I know about one of the ATEEZ members saying I'm their ideal type in their vlive?" You pause to think.

"Hmm? I didn't know. Let me check." You went to ateez's vlive channel and saw the recent vlive with all of them.

"Ah, it must have been San. I'm close to him since we have been high school friends before he went to train. We are both 99'liners." Everyone goes crazy. Some of them ask if he was your ideal type.

"I mean he is pretty sweet and he used to always look out for me but I wouldn't really say he is my ideal type. I like more of those holy type." You giggle. Some of the comments that rolled in start shipping.

"Ah don't ship me and him, we are only friends. I met up with him again back at MAMA so me and him have been talking again. It's great to see him again and that he is doing well." Someon walks in.

"Oh sorry noona." Hyunjin says.

"Hyunjin, come say hello." He peaks his head and waves to the vlive.

"I need to leave for practice now." You smile.

"Okay bye jinnie." He left the room. Someone asks in the comments if you were close to Stray Kids.

"I am. If you wanna know who I'm close with, it's mostly the 99'liners in the industry. Yeonjun, San and Changbin. I haven't really met the other 99'liners of ATEEZ just yet but I would love to meet up with them."

You talked to the MIDZYs all the way until it was an hour.

"Well I have to go now, I hope you had a great time with me. Bye!" You waved to the vlive and turned it off. Your phone rang as soon as the live finished.

"Hello?"

"_____~" It was San.

"Yes San?"

"I saw you live, you said you want to meet with the other 99'liners one day."

"Yeah."

"Well come over to our entertainment."

"What? San, I have practice."

"Oh, well then you should go practice."

"Maybe next time San. I have a comeback right now so my schedule is quite packed."

"Okay, bye ____."

"Bye san." The call ends. You went to practice. A couple of days pass by, you had a bit of free time so you met up with San in secret.

"Hey baby." San scares you. You held your chest in fear.

"Jeez San! You scared me! Also don't call me baby."

"Why not? EXO sunbae would agree with it."

"No San." You spot someone kinda watching you and San thank god he had his mask on but it's still kind of obvious it's San. "San someone is watching us, I think it's dispatch."

"Where?" You discreetly point the person out. San's eyes widened.

"Let's get back to my dorm. We have free time so most of us are back at the dorm. Hongjoong hyung is probably at the entertainment."

"Lead the way to your dorm then." The both of you quickly went to the dorm. San informs the security guard about someone who was following the both of you. The guard nods and watches out for the person.

The both of you went to the dorm. San opens up the door and you were greeted by a shirtless Yunho. You quickly cover your eyes.

"Yunho! Put a shirt on, _____ is here!" San says. Yunho turns his head and spots you. He blushes.

"Sorry _____."

"It's fine." Yunho runs to his and san's shared bedroom. Jongho was trying to walk around but he was kinda just jumping on one leg. You notice it and quickly helped him.

"Thanks noona." Jongho says. You help him to reach the couch.

"You shouldn't be walking around with an injured leg jongho."

"It's fine, I'm in a cast. Plus it's getting tiring to just sit on the bed and do nothing. I wanna watch the TV."

"Do you need a drink or anything-"

"_____, leave it to me. I will get it for him, you're the guest here." You pout.

San left to the kitchen to grab a glass of milk for jongho and orange juice for you. He sat beside you.

"Here." He hands the milk to jongho and orange juice to you.

"Thanks San." Yunho comes out from the room. His face was still kinda red.

"S-Sorry about that just now _____."

"It's fine. I understand you are all boys in the dorm and San just unexpectedly brought me here."

"Why did he bring you here?"

"Dispatch was probably watching us. After all, in the latest vlive I did mention ____ was my ideal type." San held your hand and stared at you. You got flustered.

"Ayyy San way to be a direct man but you know she has a 3 year dating ban right. Well she has 2 years more."

"Well it wouldn't hurt to keep a big secret from your boss right?" San says, he comes closer. You place a hand on his chest.

"Woah slow down. You haven't heard my side of this whole thing."

"Then go ahead and say it princess."

"While I do have a crush on you and it's been since highschool, I think it's best if we wait until my dating ban is over. Plus I'm not here for that right?" San pouts.

"She's here for the 99'liners." Wooyoung and Yeosang peak out their heads.

"We heard 99'liners." Wooyoung says. Mingi came out of his room clueless as ever. You giggle.

"Let's have a 99'liners truth or dare?" You suggested.

"I-I don't think that will be a great idea. Seonghwa hyung is sleeping right now and you know we are very loud when we are together." Mingi warns.

"It's just you, Wooyoung, Yunho and San. Me and Yeosang are perfectly fine right?" You say.

"How do you know about our personalities when we never really interacted before."

"I may have told her before cause she wanted to know what you guys were like." San says. They eyed San, he was blushing.

"Whipped." Yunho says.

"S-Shut up." San stutters.

"Okay! Let's start truth or dare!" You say.

"Why is she so enthusiastic about this?" Wooyoung asks San.

"Well truth or dare is something me and her used to play in highschool. There were dares I don't want to mention."

"I will mention one thing, he kissed his previous crush once because I dared him to."

"If he didnt do it?" Yeosang says.

"Well.."

"Am I invisible or something? Can I not join you guys." Jongho pouts. You turn to jongho and realised he was still there.

"Omg no baby, you can join us." You coo at jongho. He smiles.

"Why does she only call jongho baby?" San pouts.

"Because he is baby. Don't fight me on it, I will say...jongho is my bias." Jongho throws a fist pump in the air.

"I have won everything hyungs." He evilly laughs.

"Can we just continue? What was the other thing san would have to do if he didnt kiss his previous crush?"

"Well...he would have to kiss me."

"Bitch you should have gone to the second option!" Wooyoung smacks san's head.

"Oww I know I know, i didn't like ____ back then so I didn't kiss her. Plus the idea of kissing her while she had braces on was disgusting."

"So you were saying I looked ugly back then? And it made you not want to kiss me? Okay you know what I'm not joining this game anymore. I suddenly hate truth or dare." You huff and fold your arms. You sat next to jongho and placed your head on his shoulder.

"_____.." San tries to touch your hand. You swat his hands away from you.

"Don't you dare think of touching me after calling me ugly."

"Okay it's fine. Let's just continue the game, jongho are you still joining?"

"Yup!" He says. San kept his eyes on you the whole time. They were playing the game but San didn't pay attention, all of his attention was on you.

"San?" He comes out of his dreams.

"Huh?"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." He flatly says while watching you play with your hands.

"Kiss _____." Wooyoung whispers to san. San stood up and sat next to you. He grabs your hand and turned your face to him. Both of your lips met.

You pulled away quickly so it was more of a peck than a kiss but whatever. You touched your lips.

"S-San!"

"What? It was a dare." He smirks. You were turning into a tomato. Jongho looks at the both of you in disgust.

"Can someone like bring me out of the living room. I don't want to see San hyung flirting with _____ noona."

"It's fine, I don't want to see it too jongho." Mingi helps to walk Jongho to room. Wooyoung pats san's shoulders. Yunho showed a thumbs up to San before he left the living room with Yeosang and Wooyoung.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Yes. You compared me to your previous crush when I was at my prime years. I was going through puberty San."

"Well to be fair...you didn't fit braces that w-"

"Fuck off." You pushed him away. San whines.

"But after getting used to it after the dare, I genuinely thought you looked adorable with it. Plus you had a lisps and it made it so much funnier." San chuckles.

"I hate you."

"No you don't, you love me..."

"No I dont." He leans forward and you don't move.

"You sure? Cause I sense you are screaming internally right now babygirl." You bit your lips. "So are you gonna take my offer and become mine secretly?" You peck his lips.

"Yes."

"There is my sweet girl." He hugs you. "Okay guys you can come out from behind the wall." The 99'liners and Jongho peak their heads out.

Then there was someone unexpected.

"Hyung?" Wooyoung says. Seonghwa was holding tissues and a tear escapes his eyes.

"This is it, I have been waiting for you two to get together and finally you do! I'm so proud of San. This is so hard to be the mom of the group."

"I think hyung watched too much kdramas. Let's tackle him." Wooyoung was ready to jump on Seonghwa but yeosang pulled him back.

"Let him be proud. This is the only time I can see him cry." Yeosang says.

Mom I love him and I wanna marry him

🥺
👉👈

He is just my adorable bub. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed part 2. I'm signing off for today, bye <3 also I may just do double uploads because I already wrote mingi's chapter ;) so look out for that. I'm not posting it now maybe later on cause I'm going to do stuff right now.
-markxdino🦊💕

15/3/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 658 25
A book including every types of genre Hope y'all will enjoy Feel free to dm me any requests 😊
9.3K 147 15
oneshots ! include: - fluff (F) -smut (S) -angst (A) - sensitive topics (!!! Warning at start of chapter) any ships welcome ! requests: OPEN ✅ CLOSED...
2.3K 102 8
❝she's ours, and we don't share.❞ [this is my first book, so here's your cringe warning]
1.6K 107 23
I have no idea what I'm doing send help. *COMPLETED*