Her Dreams!!! ✔

Από gulle_jana

Meet Miral Mansoor , a 18 years old beautiful girl who loves to sing and keep on singing no matter where she... Περισσότερα

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3 (Nikkah)
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (last)

chapter 5

8.8K 402 34
Από gulle_jana

Being continued...
"Miral, sana Api is ready and you are still here. Come on! hurry up. Abdullah Bhai and his family has been arrived."

Yes! Its Sara api's mehndi today.
Last month mami asked mama for Sara api's hand in marriage with his elder son and my dearest cousin Abdullah.
Mom has now came out of trauma so she said yes.

Aleena my cousin glared at me and left the room .I locked my drawer and took out my dress to change.
After changing I applied light makeup ,wore my jewellery and glanced one last time in mirror and touched my locket. It is not just locket for me. It is my life now.

(Miral's dress)
I went direct in launch where mehndi function had  began already. A lone tear slipped on my cheek seeing Sara Api. She was looking beautiful Ma Sha Allah. I wiped my face and went to mom.

(Sara's dress)
DJ started playing songs. For sometime I wanted to be the previous happy miral who loves to sing ,loves to dance so I got up took mice in my hands and started singing. I Wanted to make this day memorable.
_____
Zarar's p.o.v
Kafira tu chal diyaaa
Es safar k sang
Manzilain na dor koei leke apna rang
K hui ma...k hui ma...k hui ma Malang Malang Malang ma Malang hayeee ry...
To live life one height to another..

A/N
Listen this song whke reading zarar's p.o.v it will do wonders cause I myself is listening and miral is singing the same song)

I listened her singing. She was looking like a princess with white spot light on her I bet she did not see me cause whole launch was dark.
She didn't change much just lost some weight and gained some height. She smiled to me not knowing who I am.I think she mistook me with one of her cousins. Whatever,I don't care its enough for me that she smiled to me. Lights were now switched on
Launch was now lit up.
(Now you can stop listening 😊)

She came down to stage and came to mom and dad and hug them. Dad kissed her on forehead and told her something and  she became shocked and her facial expressions changed. She excused them and moved to waiter and took cold drink from him and gulped it down in one breath.
She was wiping her sweat from forehead with tissue she moved forward only to trip by her duppata. She stumbled but did not fell.
She saw here and there as if trying to find someone.

I was now laughing seeing her. I knew that dad told her about me that's why she was behaving like this.

Let's make this mehndi night more memorable (wink) 😜
I smiled to this thought.
I took out my mobile and messaged some one and looked at one whom I messaged smiling in front of me...

Miral's p. o.v

O ALLAH ! He is BACK !! means he is here! Here but where!
I excused myself from uncle aunty off course I want some space and fresh air to breathe.
I know I don't  hate him anymore but I don't even want to face him at this instance after freaking 2 years. Ahhh!! I am getting  nervous. What will he think ? How will he behave?
You must be thinking why Iam behaving like a lunatic ? Then the answer is this that after 2 days of Ali and papa's death he went to Australia for his business chores.
He used to talk to mom daily on Skype but I didn't glance at him not even once im these years and now I am going to see him live...

I took drink from waiter and gulped it in a fraction of second as my throat was burning .
I decided to ask mom about this but tripped by the corner of my duppata .
What a timing ! Woah!
I rolled my eyes .
But soon my attention shifted towards the stage where I can see two figures moving ,seems boys.
But there faces were not visible.
( Now play this song given below)

When their faces exposed to my eyes ,my eyes snapped out of their sockets and my jaw dropped to ground.
THERE WERE REHAB AND ZARAR DANCING.
OMG! REHAB ZAID KHAN AND ZARAR ALI SHAH AT DANCE FLOOR !! TOGETHER!! I AM GOING TO FAINT.MAN!! THEY ARE JUST ROCKING THE DANCE FLOOR .THEIR MOVES!! SETTING MY MIND ON FIRE.
I Didnt expect this type of entry.

Uski ankhon ma baten..
Baton ma jaado..
Jaado ma kho gaye hum..
Hogy bekabu..
I looked at you ,you looked at me or hogyi mushkil
And you became my destiny
Tu hi meri manzil..
Das bahane kr k legy dil ..
legy dil..
Music came to end and they came down not to forget that HE had a huge smirk on his face.
I just rolled my eyes.
Boys and their huge attitude!! Huhh!!
" If  you had done fangirling then would you ask me how I am?"
He asked coming near my ear. My breath hitched. His breath was fanning my ear.
I turned towards him and glared at him and moved towards rehab Bhai.

Rehab's p.o.v
I smiled seeing zarar's message and saw him and he winked at me.
Dam this man and his ways! I rolled my eyes smiling.
"Why not bro! Let's rock" I typed and pressed send and winked back.
_______________
when I came down I saw zarar going close to miral Bhabhi and saying something and in return she glared at him.
Hahhàha! Seriously so funny !
he is trying to be Romantic and she is throwing daggers at him .

Miral bhabhi came towards me and i flashed my most heartwarming smile to zarar who just rolled his eyes. I mentally laughed.
"Assalam o alikum rehab Bhai. How are you?long time no see."
She asked me with smile.
"Walikum salam Bhabhi and I am totally fine. You say how are you and aunty and congratulations for your nikkah and for Sara Sorry I m late."
I said holding my ears.
She laughed and saw zarar who was glaring at me.
"It's OK you enjoy I have to take care of something."
"OK see you around."

She said and left.

Abdullah's p.o.v
I was beyond happy ,these two!
My soulmates !my buddies !my brothers! They just rocked the dance floor. Yeah! rehab and zarar are my childhood buddies. Who knew that Rehab Zaid khan, the leader of most feared mafia gang "THE SHARP SHOOTERS" of the city has this side too.
Well for me his both sides are best.
Being mafia but still listed in good books is something strange but its not my place to tell why!
After a long time I saw Miral cheerful I wish that May she will  remain the same happy and cheerful with her songs..
This is the best day of my life cause I saw my all lovelies smiling and that's too because I m getting married to the love of my life.
Yeah ! I love Sara since teenage but never got courage to express my feelings but when I got established I asked mom and she gladly agreed. So here WO go...

Miral's p.o.v
Mehndi function has been finished ,finally now I m tired like hell. I just want to sleep .
I changed my clothes and went to bed but felt thirsty so I went downstairs to  fill my water bottle which was kept empty at the side table of bed. All my cousins are here staying with us to attend wedding.
But what's the benefit when I have to drink water my self.
I pouted and moved towards the Kitchen.
Someone snatched my hand and pulled me towards the fridge and caged me in between their hands .I was about to scream when HE put one of his hands at my mouth.
Yes he! who else it would be except Zarar Ali shah ! Huhh!
I looked in his eyes and soon got lost. His face was looking like a shinning star in dim light of night bulb.
My breath hitched when he started leaning towards me.
And!!
Kissed my forehead!! HIS lips lingered their  for some moments.
Later he moved towards my ear  sending chills to my soul and whispered.
"You were looking breathtakingly gorgeous today. If I knew that meeting with you will be this beautiful then I would have come earlier. If only I knew!!"
And removed his hand from my mouth and moved Backwards and went out of the kitchen.
I clenched my shirt and touched at the place where my heart was beating crazily.
I gathered courage and went back to my room.I drank whole bottle in one breath .
ALLAH! what has just happened. Its so embarrassing. How I m going to face him now?
I asked myself and laid down on bed pulling blanket over me.
Unknowingly I touched my forehead and a smile crept on my lips .
First kiss by my husband!!
Husband! Sounds foreign na?
I laughed and closed my eyes. Its going to be a long night. I thought to myself.
Soon sleep embraced me.

Assalam o alikum my lovies!!
So this is it! Finally they are making some space for each other. What do you think will happen next ? How are you liking them?
I seriously poured my heart in this chapter so please vote and comment . I want to know about your opinions.
And about Rehab Zaid khan ! So he is the main protagonist of my new story "MAKING HER MINE". I just introduced him here.
Go and check this story too.
Allah Hafiz may you all stay safe from emerging ,dangerous corona virus..
Ameen!!
Don't forget to comment and share and vote too...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

758K 43.2K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
437K 27K 56
#1 in #muslim 12 Aug, 2021 #4 in #islam 29 May, 2021 #7 in #Allah 4 May, 2021 #8 in spiritual 15,16,17 September 2016 Thanks for stoppi...
Undeniable Love Από Arya

Φαντασίας

248K 10.9K 46
Abir Rajvansh a Business tycoon. Fun loving, shayar, best photographer of the city and comedian of the house. His life changed after his father's dea...
JUNOON || جنون Από Ira

Ιστορικό φαντασίας

17.9K 944 24
An arranged marriage between two contrasting yet similar people. Will it work? Urwa Shah A nineteen year old girl filled with dreams. A strict father...