I finally get what you mean (...

By Mallowmelt_for_all

Sophie's been looking into her heart and after some searching she finally gets what keefe meant in lumenaria... More

Searching
The fazes
The mistake
The mess
The beach
The situation
A talk
This means war
Too close for comfort
A magical evening
Empath skills
Shoping!
Something unexpected
Finally
That boy
What a wonderful world
Want to bet?
Majestic narwhals
Right
What they want
I'm a insomniac
Impatient
Like old times
Fallow the leader
Catch up
Highlights
Sleep?
What a dream
Swizzle spice
The lollipop
The Universe
A short trip
Surprise!
Stalkers, together
Cookies!
drowning in dessert

Extra, extra! Read all about it!

4.9K 28 96
By Mallowmelt_for_all

I have good news and bad news. They're both very important, so I'm begging you, read this. Bad news first, I'm killing this story. Let me explain: I hate this story. I find it repetitive and horrible, and I feel the earlier chapters are dragging it down. I will leave it up, but I'm no longer going to be adding on to it or editing it or any of that. Please understand, because I'd rather make a new book that inspires me and I like, rather then keep going with one that I find burdening. Speaking of which, I'm going to be making a new foster-Keefe book. I also have a different one, which I have finished, so if you're craving my writing please go read that until I get the other ones up. That was part of the good news, and this next good news shall be for a specific group of people. For all you Fam (fitz and tam) shippers out there, I'm making a book. Yes, a whole book of Fam. Now listen, I don't personally ship them, however I have found that there is a big community that does and I like writing gay stuff. If you're homophobic, what in the hell are you doing with your life? Anyway, yes that'll be happening. I think I'm just rambling now, so I think that's it. If there's more information I forgot, I'll let y'all know in the comments. But for now, goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 1.3K 24
*THIS STORY IS BEING FINISHED/REWRITTEN IN MY OTHER SOULMATE BOOK* Everyone is believed to have a soulmate. Sophie Foster has given up on trying to f...
68.8K 617 27
Some sokeefe cute fluffy one-shots and other things about kotlc!
348K 4.5K 36
A kotlc fan fiction taking place right after Legacy. Caution: CONTAINS A LOT OF SOKEEFE FLUFF! (Completed)
3.6K 115 23
It was time to make a breakthrough. Sophie couldn't live like this forever in this disembodied Adrelic state. She pulsed all her energy to her one ho...