๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€ ใ€‹๐๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By deadpcets

"๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’•?" More

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter 25
chapter twenty six

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ

1.2K 41 54
By deadpcets

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Neil's POV

"I just-Okay,I just wanted to tell you that,you have been a precious gift to me since I first saw you that day in the library.You were the treasure I was looking for and you still are my treasure.When I looked into your eyes I felt my heart beating out of my chest and I could say that you were broken deep down just like me,you know.You are a true godess and your personality is literally everything.What I want to say is-"

I take a deep breath as the figure of her smiling,with wet hair and the rain falling on the ground around us,is the prettiest figure ever.

"All I want to say is that-I-how can I even-Wow-I just want to-"

I get interrupted by her lips getting crushed on mine.

Wow.I just want time to freeze,forever.My heart is literally dancing and I can feel adrenaline rushing in my blood.I feel like flying and I can't help but smile after she pulls back.

"I'm sor-"

She begins to say but I interrupt her.

"I really like you!I just absolutely...love you?"

I say emphasising the word really.Fuck,did I just say I love her?Oh my god!What did I do!

"Well,I really like you too,dork!"

She smiles and looks at the ground.

"Hey."

I say as I lift her chin up with my thumb.She looks at me with those big,beautiful eyes,I just can't help but get lost into.

"You are just pure magic."

These words slip out of my mouth and I slowly lean in,closer to her once more.

Her lips are locked with mine again and she wraps her hands around my neck,making me feel even more amazing,as mine are wrapped around her waist.This moment is just so special!

"Can you just be mine forever?"

She whispers and I smile brightly.

"That's all I ever want to do!"

I whisper and put my nose on hers,playfully.

"I have loved you since I first saw you."

I whisper and she smiles.

"I saw you first.I win."

She laughs,playfully,and I smile.

I hold her hand and rub it with my hand.I can't believe this angel is actually mine.Wow.

"Y/n?Bestie,what's taking you so lo-Wow!"

We both turn around to see Amelie standing some miles away.

"I'm coming!"

Y/n says and looks at me.

"Good night,Neil!"

She says and pulls me into a tight hug,making my heart skip a beat.
I hug her back even tighter and kiss her cheek softly.

"Good night,angel!"

I say and she pulls back, giving me a soft smile.

She walks away and turns around slowly to look at me as she is walking away with Ams.God, how did I get so lukcy?

Your POV

"Okay tell me everything!"

Ams says and looks at me.

"Ams, he is mine!"

I smile and she screams with happiness.

"Oh my god!I knew it!"

"Shh you will wake up everyone!"

I laugh and she hugs me.

"I am so happy for you!"

She whispers and I smile.

"I can't believe it's true."

"I was sure it was going to happen anyways.You guys are meant to be."

"Oh come on!"

"I'm not kidding!Have you seen the way he looks at you?It's like he has the whole world in front of him!"

"Well,that's what I see!"

I blush and she smiles deeply.

"Oh my god you can't imagine how happy I am!"

Ams says and lays down on my bed.

"You deserve it."

She says and looks at the ceiling.

"Ams, noone can find out about this whole thing..."

"I understand, but I will always be talking about how cute you two are!"

"Fine!"

I playfully roll my eyes and smile.
I lay down on my bed, next to her, and look at the ceiling.

"You're sleeping here tonight?"

"Yeah!"

She says and I nod,making sure there are two blankets on my bed for us.

Todd's POV

It's 2am and I just can't stop staring at the ceiling.What am I supposed to do?How am I going to get this oit of me?I can't even talk to Neil, my best friend, abouy that.

I slowly stand up and walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.I look at my reflection and wipe the tears away from my face.I open the sink and throw some water on myself, in order to feel better.I sit down, against the door and look at the ceiling again. This nightmare never seems to end!

I put my hand on my mouth, trying to stop my sobs from being loud.My heart can't take this.What am I supposed to do?I lay at the floor and my sobs keep getting worse and louder.It would happen anyways.I'm such a fucking idiot.I stand up slowly, unable to move, and look at my reflection again. I'm a loser. What's even wrong with me? Why do I always have to do something stupid and then hurt my own feelings?

I walk out of the bathroom and I quickly change, trying to control my sobs, and put on my shoes.

I slowly open the door and walk outside. I just need some air.
I look up at the starry sky and I slowly sit down, on the grass.

"Universe, I only want to ask you one thing. Please, give me a sign if this is wrong. Tell me that I am the right one, please!"

I say and sob even more than before, hiding my face in my knees.
I really need to know the truth. I want to be the one.I need to be. I just can't take this. I've felt like a worthless man my whole life, and here I am, proving that I was always right. Turns out, that life has chosen pain for me. I always have to be the unlucky one.

I really wish that I could just be happy again.I need to smile from the bottom of my soul once more.

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 459 21
โher dance was watched by the heavens but it was only ever meant for the moonโž - Himanshu Goel When Henley Hall's popular and passionate ballerina, M...
2K 76 27
"๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ,๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ."
486 41 4
โ Honey, you're familiar like my mirror years ago, Idealism sits in prison, chivalry fell on its sword. Innocence died screaming, honey, ask me I sho...
255K 11.3K 30
๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐’€ โœถ โ› cameron may be cute and have a great personality, but, birdie, there's no one better than me. โœโ €โ € stan...