|| ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ || •ʙᴛ...

By Ahannadrew

ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢⁿ'ᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵃᵘˡᵗ... ᵇᵘᵗ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ˢʰᵉ ˢᵘᶠᶠᵉʳᵉᵈ... || ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ || A BTS fanfiction featuring blackp... More

INTRODUCTION
LOCATIONS
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER -6
CHAPTER -8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10

CHAPTER -7

935 27 7
By Ahannadrew

•ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I woke up by the sound of my alarm , to my shock I was in my bed . I don't remember when I climbed on my bed my arms were also bandaged, when did I do that? . Leaving my thoughts I did my morning routine and changed in my school dress . After fixing my hairs I went downstairs to make breakfast . I quickly made some pancakes for all seven of them and went back to my room to grab my stuff , after taking everything I went to school . To my luck no one was awake so no beating and stuff . I decided to go and see mother as I was much early , I still have more than an hour before classes.

-HOSPITAL-

I was sitting by the bed my mother was laying on for years , I took her hands in mine , "hi mom , it's me , Y/N , how are you? " , there was a long silence , "I miss you mom , please wake up soon" , tears started to flow down my cheeks, "mom when can I tell oppas why I killed dad ? They beat me mom , they, they hate me . My life's a hell , everyone hate me , they blame me for everything . Jackson thinks Bambam jumped off the roof because of me , he-he did so bad to me. What should I do? Whom should I tell? I don't have any friend " , I cried for a while before biding my goodbye .

-AT SCHOOL-

I was at my locker , taking my stuff for my first class , which was music , when someone slammed the locker door . I was standing between locker and door so it hit me hard and I stumbled , there was a sharp pain im my back where it hit , just then someone pulled me by my hairs and throw me on the floor. I looked up and saw blackpink and Irene standing in front of me , smirk plastered on their face . " oh girls look , there is shit on the floor " , Irene said pointing at me. I just keep staring at them. "Yah bitch stop staring at us " , jisoo said pulling my up by my hairs and hitting my face on the locker . They all started to beat me and other students keep laughing and making videos. After they were done the hallway became silent . I got up shaking and made my way to the washroom . After applying concealer on the bruise I made my way to the music room.

-TIME SKIP-

After teaching ..

Teacher : ok now one by one you all will sing a song. Ok so who will come first.

Tae : Me , Jungkook , jimin amd jin hyung will sing first.

They got up and stood on the middle of the stage and started singing.

Everyone was clapping.

teacher : that's outstanding. Who's next.

Hobi : Teacher, me, yoongi and namjoon will be next .

They stood up and went to the centre of stage.

Again the room was filled with sound of clapping.

Teacher : amazing boys amazing. Now I want a girl here. Anyone?

Me : May I miss.

Teacher : of course dear, come here.

I got up and the room was filled with whispers .

Can she even sing.

Agh! She's gonna ruin everyone's mood.

Why can't she just die.

I'm gonna faint if she sing.

I reached the centre of the stage.

Teacher : ok now everyone quite. Y/N you may start.

I took a deep breath and started.

There was silence for a while after I finished , tears filling my eyes but a smile on my face . Everyone was shocked . The silence break when a random boy started to clap and everyone joined . I bowed as a sign of thanks and went back to my place.

Teacher : Y/N , that was outstanding.

-LUNCH TIME-

ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Every bts member was feeling bad after hearing Y/N's song , but no one wants to accept the feeling. They shrug the feeling off and went to eat lunch in the cafeteria . They were about to reach the cafeteria when suddenly Jin stopped in his track , " yah hyung , what's wrong " , namjoon asked. " You all go and eat , I'm going home" , Jin said bluntly. "why hyung ? Is everything ok? " , hoseok asked him placing a hand on Jin's shoulder. "Yeah , it's just I'm not feeling well " , he said giving them a smile. "ok hyung take care " , Namjoon said and Jin nodded . Jin went to the office whereas others went to cafeteria.

•ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I was sitting alone eating my lunch when I felt something being poured on my head , I look up to met with familiar faces. "What do you want Lisa? " , I asked annoyed by them , what the fuck is wrong with them , " if you ask me , I WANT YOU TO DIE SLUT , and not only me everyone here want you to die , no one likes you bitch , not even your brothers " , she said out loud so now everyone's attention was on us. " There's nothing to do with my brothers , don't bring them in between . At least they love you , not like you bitches using them for fame and dating other guys as well " , I said standing up . I've seen them before kissing some other guys , I wanted to tell my brothers but I knew they won't believe me and punish me for saying it. Just then Jennie grabbed my hairs and pushed me down . Now I was on the floor. " YAH! WHAT DO YOU SAY " , jisoo spat. "same as you heard " , I said . I'm done with all this now and I have to stand up for myself . Irene pulled me up by my hairs and slammed my face on the table forcefully. They started to hit me . Everyone was watching . After they stopped , I got up and walked out of the cafeteria .

I went at the rooftop as it was my favourite place in the whole school. I sat in a corner and busted in tears. After a fer minutes I heard footsteps approaching me. "Look what we've got here , Miss Kim Y/N " , I looked up to see whom the voice belong to , it was.....

Jackson....

"Wanna have fun? " , he asked with a smirk. I was stuck. I looked around to find a way to escape but it was useless , he was soo close. I got up shaking . He grabbed my arm and pushed me on the wall , his both hands next to my face . He starred at me for a moment before grabbing my neck , then he dragged me to the side and lifted me up . Now I was on the other side . (for those who can't understand , she was hanging on the other side than the roof) . It was hard to breath , I can't scream , I can't move . My asthma kicked in . I can't see anything . It was really hard to focus . Just then he brought me back to the roof and pushed me down . I reached my hand in my pocket and grabbed my inhaler and inhaled the medicine. My vision was blurry I can't move. I just laid there.

I opened my eyes and to my surprise I was in a bed. I looked around and saw Yugyeom sitting by the bed I was in , he smiled as he saw me , "are you ok noona ?" , he asked still smiling , "yeah I guess " , I said sitting up. He nodded , " I really feel sorry for you noona . I think I sould go now. Please take care of yourself " , he said and walked out of the nurse office.

Taehyung's pov

I really felt bad for what Irene and others did to Y/N , why do I feel sorry for her? She deserve this right? , the question kept repeating in my mind . I felt my heart break when I saw it. " hey kookie , is that Y/N?" , I said shaking kookie's shoulder. His eyes grew wider as he ran towards the stairs . He looked angry . I followed him . We were on third floor when Jackson came down the stairs. Kookie grabbed his collar , "YOU , WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER " , he yelled at jackson . I've never seen kookie getting this angry . Jackson pushed him away and walked past us , " it's none of your business kid and don't worry she us not dead " , he continued walking . Looked at kookie then the way jackson went . He again started running up and I follow him. Suddenly he stopped . I looked at him confused and then followed his graze . Yugyeom was carrying Y/N somewhere , maybe the nurse's office I guess . Her chest was moving up and down unsteady . I felt relieved seeing her alive .

The others arrived and saw the same , "so you both came running for her " , yoongi said looking annoyed. "I was just following kook " , I came up with an excuse instantly. "And what about you young man? " , jimin said crossing his arms over his chest. "it's just - I'm sorry I don't know what took over me " , kookie said looking down. "Kook don't forget what she did to appa and eomma ", namjoon said placing a hand over kookie's shoulder. "I remember hyung " , he said flashing a smile.

ᴊɪɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I don't know why but I can't take my mind off Y/N . I need to know what's wrong . I lied to everyone about not feeling well just to go home.

I was in Y/N's room right now. I was looking in the drawer next to her bed and I found some pills and capsules and inhalers. I searched the next drawer and found some kind of reports , I read through the paper, I was shocked , "why haven't she told us? " , I said out loud. I placed every thing back and continued my exploration. There were blades and cutters everywhere in the room as well as bathroom . I was really speechless after all of this . I went out of her room , in the living room sitting on the couch , holding my head in my hands. "So she's been taking sleeping pills from who knows how long plus she is asthmatic and there are blades and cutters at every fucking place in her room " , I said out loud again , there was no one in the house so no one will hear me. I sat there think for a while , "come home Y/N , we need to talk " , I said more like a whisper before laying down.

I woke up with someone poking my cheek , I opened my eyes and saw jimin poking my cheek. " agh hyung , finally you're up " , he said smiling. "what do you want chimmy? " , I asked getting up. " hyung I'm hungry " , he said innocently , "why don't you ask Y/N to cook " , I said. "because she's not home " , he said showing his puppy eyes. I giggled, "ok fine call everyone " , I went in the kitchen and cooked food for them.

We were eating when I noticed jungkook isn't here , "where is jungkook? " , I asked , "he need to buy some stuff for school so he went to market " , Hoseok said not looking up from his plate.

•ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I went to market because I need to buy my medicine. After buying medicines I went to a small cafe to drink some coffee. After I was done it was already dark outside. I was walking back home , when I noticed someone being pulled in an alley . I ran fast to see the person , it was.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook.

I ran faster and turned into the alley. It has a dead end and someone have pinned kook on the wall and another person was watching . All of their back was facing me so they cannot see me standing there, just then , "oh kid you have to pay for disrespecting me " , the person said , I know him . I know I can't fight him and his brothers , but I have to save kookie. I gulped and yelled , "leave him alone jackson " , they all turned to me , I can clearly see kookie's eyes lit up . Jackson let go of kookie and fully faced me , " I'll surely let him go but someone have to take his place " , he smirk . I clearly know what he want to say. Without a second thought I said , "I'll take his place " , Jackson's smirk grew wider as he pushed kookie towards me . I looked at him , there was a small bruise on his left cheek . I went close to him and ran my figure on his left cheek , "go ", I said with a smile . Before he could say anything Jackson pulled me and pinned me on the wall , jungkook turned but I yelled, "JUST GO, please " , he looked at me and then at Jackson before running away , just as he left jackson turned his face to the person standing there , "follow him and tell him that she threatened us to do this , she said if we don't listen to her Yugyeom will end up just as Bambam " , he smirked and the person nodded , "and jb act like you are terrified " , the person ran after jungkook. "now you " , he said looking at me. He punched and kicked me till I vomit blood and then he did something I can never imagine and left me in the alley.

Jin's pov•

We were waiting for Jungkook . Everyone was really worried . The front door opened and we ran towards it , Jungkook came in panting , he looked at us and fell on the floor crying. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him , "what's wrong kook? What happened? " , namjoon asked looking worried . "how can she do that? How can she hurt me hyung? " , he said sobbing , "who kookie? who? " , Tae asked kneeling down beside him. "Y-Y/N" , kookie said. I was taken aback by the name. " that bitch did what?" , yoongi asked furiously. "She threatened Jb and Jackson that if they don't beat me Yugyeom will end up like Bambam . If she want them to hurt me than why she came to save me " . "She was just trying to be a hero so you will fall for it and forgive her for killing appa " , jimin said rather angrily. " come on kook let me treat that ", I said pointing at the bruise on this left cheek . He nodded and we all went to the living room.

After treating the bruise. We just sat there in awkward silence . I was deep in my thoughts , how can she do this. After some time kookie slept , his head resting in my lap. "I'll kill that bitch today ", namjoon broke the silence. "Me too" , jimin , yoongi and hoseok said together.

-TIME SKIP-

The front door opened again , this time Y/N came in. As she entered the living room , Tae grabbed her hairs and pushed her down on the floor, "how can you do this to our little kookie? " , he yelled. "I-I haven't done anything " , she said and Yoongi kicked her , "stop lying you bitch , we know everything " , he said. " yeah , jb told kookie everything ", jimin said punching her. " they are lying , trust me, I can never hurt you guys ", she said trying to stand. Hoseok kicked her, " stop your bullshit " . They started to hit her waking kookie in the process. "stop it boys , you don't need to waste your energy on her , lets just sleep. We can deal with her later. Also kookie need some rest so it's better not to make any sound " , I said , everyone nodded and we all went to our room. I went with jungkook to his room.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.4K 46
An OT7 fanfic. Kim Se Hee. A 17 year old girl Studying in Seoul university 1st year. She hates her brothers but deep inside she loves them. Due to 1...
166K 5.4K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
40.2K 2.2K 57
"I hate him. He hates me. It's been this way all our lives. Why should this change suddenly?" --- "Let's make a deal" × × Jimin and Jeongguk absolute...
84.4K 2.4K 44
"I stopped waiting for a new family. It was harder to get hurt that way. Now, I'm realizing the only hard thing is returning the love you're giving m...