140°

Oleh luluxxgigi

A collection of ThirBea one shots Lebih Banyak

Jealousy and Silence
Signs and Surprises
Hearts and Ribbonettes
Games and Boo-boos
Spaces and Uncertainties
Twenty and Eight
Twenty and Nine
Articles and Presents
Apart and Together
Talks and Promotion
(No) Space and (un)Certainties
Lions and the Turtle
Losing and Winning
M and B
Choice and Wish
Delivery and Distance
Playful and Protective

Delivery and the Guy

3.5K 74 10
Oleh luluxxgigi

Bea is drying her hair after having a swimming session with her dad. They just played in the swimming pool the whole time while her mom is busy taking videos of them. Her Kuya Loel naman is cooking dinner inside.

It's been a while since they last did that. Bonus pa that her mom and Kuya Loel just arrived two days ago from their trip in San Francisco. She missed having days like this, just chilling with her family.

After taking a shower, her Kuya Loel just finished cooking, so they were told to gather na in their dining. Her eyes darted agad on the ginataang crabs that her Kuya cooked because it's her favorite. Actually, kahit anong luto naman ng crabs.

Loel cooked two dishes for tonight, ginataang crabs which is Bea's favorite and steak which their parents really like. They ate happily while exchanging stories of what transpired these past few days.

"Mom, let's do this more often again. Now that you have successfully opened another store you won't be that busy naman na siguro." She said happily. Det has been busy for the past months kasi because of another store she will open.

"Sure, honey. We will do this often so you and your Dad won't look like kids who haven't had the chance to play for a very long time." She said remembering how her husband and daughter were earlier.

"Kuys, you should join din next time." Det added talking to Loel.

"Or why not let's just all help Kuys cooking next time. Right, Dad?" Bea wiggled her eyebrows at her dad.

"As much as I want to, Bei, you know how bad I am at cooking." Her dad said and they all laughed at that.

"It's okay, Dad. Just help me bake cookies na lang while Mom and Kuys cook." She said. 

They just continued talking about things just like what they always do whenever they eat together. When they're done eating what her kuya cooked, they stayed for a while to eat dessert.

The four of them were just on their phones while eating Dulce de leche cake. Bea is on Instagram and she  can see that Thirdy is having an IG live. She didn't bother watching because she's pretty sure she would see some of the highlights on Twitter later. She's hoping that she would have a peaceful night naman, like hindi super sabog ang notifs nya.

She was about to fill her glass with juice when her phone rang. It was an unregistered number. Bea looked at the first four digits of the caller. Postpaid, she thought, as it resembles the first four digits of her mobile number. She answered it immediately thinking that it is someone whom she knows. Most of the time kasi, when she's occupied, she can't remember to save people's numbers in her contacts.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hello." It was the man from the other line. He sounded like Apl de ap from The Black Eyed Peas.

"Who's this?" She asked as she had no clue who's on the other line.

"Uhhhh. This is Pizza Hut." He answered. Bea's brow creased then recalled if her Kuya or her parents ordered pizza. So, she tried to confirm who called her.

"Sorry, who?" Her parents looked at her while she was on her phone. Then she just shrugged.

"This is Pizza Hut." The man repeated.

She mouthed Pizza Hut to her parents and brother. It's like she's asking if they ordered pizza, but they all looked at each other. He might have called the wrong number, she thought.

"Sorry, uhhh." She stuttered as she got weirded out because she keeps on hearing  some notification sound beeping from the other line. "You have the wrong number." She continued.

"Uhhh, you didn't order any Pizza Hut?" The guy asked him.

"Pizza Hut? No, no, sorry." 

"I believe you did. I believe so. Is this, uh, miss... Uhh, no, no." The more the guy on the other line speaks, the more she gets weirded out. The man speaks with American accent.

After that, she can hear the delivery guy talk to someone, but she cannot hear the voice well. "Uh, I must've the wrong num--" She did not wait for the person to hang up and decided to end the call.

She doesn't want to be rude, but she felt like the person is wasting her time.  After that, she placed her phone on the table.

"What was that, Bei?" Kuya Loel asked.

"Nothing. It was Pizza Hut daw, but wrong number lang siguro. Weird nga eh."

"Why?" This time it's her mom.

"Eh kasi the delivery guy talks like Apl de Ap." Knowing Bea, she would really mention that to her family. They laughed when Bea said that.

"Oh, baka naman it was him talaga and wants to recruit you on his team sa The Voice." Her Kuya laughed so hard followed by her parents. She just rolled her eyes at his comment.

°°°°°

Thirdy and AD were laughing when Bea dropped the call. But, the former knows he's doomed once he tells Bea the truth.

Patay na naman sya dahil sasabog na naman ang notification ni Bea, for sure. He might not have told the fans who they prank called, but he sure knows that they recognize her voice well enough as much as he knows and loves that voice of hers.

Not long after pranking Bea, he ended the IG live he is having with AD. He knows kasi na anytime ay marami nang magta-tag kay Bea, so he has to talk to her bago pa sya nito sungitan ng ilang araw. He also needs to charge his phone na rin kasi.

"AD, can you text Bei's number for me? Tell her it's you and that I'll talk to her." He said to his friend.

"Okay. I hope she'll answer you. I mean your call." His friend answered. He knows kasi that Thirdy and Bea started seeing each other.

Yes after some time, they finally started dating na talaga. No secrets and no holding back of feelings towards each other na. They both graduated na din naman na as MVP and they are trying to explore more in their respective fields. Might as well explore together and maybe it's the right time na din for them to really try one more time. 

After AD sent the message, he gave his phone to Thirdy. The latter called Bea's number. After few rings, she answered her phone.

"Yes, Ferdinand, you are such an annoying human being. Inutusan mo pa talaga si AD ha." She said, not greeting him like the usual.

"Hey, I super feel your inis. Calm down."

"How can I when my notifications blew up? You are really an annoying human being."

"Sorry na. Bawi na lang ako." He said in a malambing voice.

"Whatever, Ravena!" The she dropped the call.

"Uh-oh. Someone's blocked by BDL." AD said and laughed his friend a little.

"Patay na talaga. Bahala na nga." Thirdy scratched the back of his head.

"Bro, tara? You sober naman 'di ba?" Thirdy asked AD.

"Yeah, I don't get easily drunk and we only have what? One cup? I'm still good. But where are we going?" AD asked.

"Let's just go on a road trip, bro. How's that?"

"Ohh, that would be nice. But, aren't you going to call Bea again?"

"No na. Let's just go out for a while." Thirdy said as he stood up.

"You going like that?" AD is referring to the pajama he'd wearing.

"Yes. Not like we'll go somewhere talaga." Thirdy shrugged.

The two went to the garage and used AD's car. Thirdy is feeling too lazy to drive daw eh.

°°°°°

"You're really a scam, bro." AD said upon realizing where they went for a road trip.

Thirdy was the one who drove his car. He had a hunch earlier when they entered Katipunan Ave. but he thought they'd go to Ateneo or what. Now, they are in LGV and they stopped in front of a certain house.

"I should've trusted my hunch earlier that we'd go here. You just can't go on a day knowing BDL is pissed at you. Ha!" He continued talking.

"Hey, just help me will you? My girl's mad, so I have to be here. Ang dami mo pang sinabi." 

"How would I help you, Thirdy?" AD said while shaking his head sideways. Smitten. AD thought when he looked at Thirdy who is now looking at  the rooms upstairs. 

"I think she's awake pa. The light in her room is still on. Call her, please."

"What do I say?" 

"Anything. Just call her, bro."

AD pressed the call button. Bea's phone rang and after some time, she answered.

"What? Maiinis na talaga ako sa'yo. I swear, Thirdy, hindi kita papansinin ng isang buwan." She said.

"Grabe naman, Ms. BDL. I haven't even had the chance to greet you muna, you blocked me agad. Well, this is AD. Good evening, Ms. Bea." He said laughing and then turned to Thirdy. 

"What do I say?" AD mouthed. His friend just signalled him to continue. AD just waved his hands on the air and shook his head for the nth time.

"I have a delivery for you. You go down here. His neck might hurt if he keeps on looking at your room upstairs." He told Bea and he saw his friend looking at her room again.

"What? What the heck. What are you two doing down there?" Bea said looking at the car parked in front of their house. Then when he looked at Thirdy, he was already waving her awkwardly.

"Ugh. You, two. Pati, ikaw AD? Pumayag ka sa kalokohan nyan? Duude c'mon." She said with a kind of disappointed tone.

"Dude, what can I do? Loverboy eh. Come on, you come down here. Good bye, BDL." Then he ended the call.

°°°°°

Not long after AD ended the call, Bea let them in. Once they got in the living room, she asked Thirdy.

"What are you doing here at this hour and why did you go here wearing that?" Bea asked in disbelief and looked at Thirdy from head to toe.

"Hey, you were mad kasi eh. You know, baka hindi mo na ako talag pansinin because you're pissed off. I'm wearing my favorite pair of pajamas na nga oh. See, you gave me this 'di ba?"

"Yeah, so what does it have to do with you coming here wearing that?" 

"Wala lang. Just here to say sorry and get a hug from my girl." Thirdy went close to her.

"Hay, nako. You are a hopeless case, Ferdinand. Ang lala mo." She eyerolled.

"Wow. Sabi ng dahilan why I'm like this." The he squeezed her tight in his hug.

"BDL, sorry, but witnessing him being that clingy towards you is really an eyesore." AD commented out of disgust.

Bea being the bully, clung onto Thirdy while looking at AD who is now shocked at what he's witnessing.  She cupped his face close to her and pinched both of his cheeks.

"Akala mo bati na tayo ha. If hindi ko lang gustong asarin si AD. Nako." She whispered.

"Babawi nga ako sa'yo." Thirdy told Bea with this big smile on his face.

"No need, Ferdinand. Ako ang babawian ka. Brace yourself. Ha!" And then she flashed a sly smile at him.

"Oh no." Thirdy's eyes widened and shook his head slowly. He knows Bea will bully him bigtime. When? he doesn't know, but he better be prepared.

"Okay. Tama na 'yan. Bagay kayo talaga. Let's go, Thirdy. You two stop being an eyesore. Or iwan na lang kita dito, bro?"

"No, you take your friend with you. Lumayas na kayong dalawa. Mga istorbo sa peaceful life ko." She said and the started shooing them away.

"Pizza Hut guy, you take your delivery with you. I don't like what your brought me." Thirdy just pouted at what Bea said attempting to look cute enough for her.

"Stop that. You are annoying. You don't look cute. Good bye, both of you." Bea pushed both of them to the gate.

- END -

A very short pizza treat for you, guys. Lol

Planning to upload this earlier, but natagalan akong matapos. Hehe.

I know super kalat ko na sa Twitter. Sorry, I just can' t suppress the kilig and the thoughts. 😂

Anyway, stay safe always. Maintain proper hygiene and don't forget to strengthen your immune system. Lalaban tayo. Praying for all of us. 🙏

Bawal magkasakit, sabay-sabay dapat natin ma-witness ang mga ganap until ganap nang maging sila. 😉

Twitter: luluxxgigi

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

204K 5.8K 52
My feelings for you will never change Just know my feelings are true. Just remember this one thing I will always love you.
23.6K 267 29
These are mostly Puckabrina