Konoha Journals

By shazbanana

A series of one shots and short stories from the Naruto-verse, specifically revolving around Naruto and Hinat... More

NxH1: Realizations, P1

Author's Note

39 0 0
By shazbanana

I have been in love with Naruto ever since I watched episode 1 and I want to convey a story that is true to the characters personalities. This isn't my first fanfic but I also don't consider myself too good a writer yet, but bare with me as I find myself and my writing style while creating these stories! 

NaruxHina will be the main pairing in most stories, but I'll probably switch it up a bit as I go along. The other characters will definitely make appearances so not to worry, especially the other famous pairings.

>>>All characters/universe rightfully owned by Masashi Kishimoto, creator of Naruto. <<< My home boy. haha kidding

Enjoy! Please leave comments, suggestions and reactions! I would love to read some feedback <3

-shazb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
74.4K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...