My baby's daddy {nba youngboy}

By MoniWroteIt

Macei a 18 yr old girl who lives with her bestfriend Chanel in a 5 bedroom house goes to a nba youngboy conce... More

Main characters
Uno💙
Dos💙
Tres💙
Cuatro💙
Cinco💙
Kentrells house💙
Kentrells house cont.💙
Character update💙
Seis💙
Siete💙
Ocho💙
Nueve🤍
Diez💙
Doce💙
Trece💙
Catorce💙
Yall want this?

Once💙

1.7K 60 4
By MoniWroteIt

Macei POV
8:28 a.m.
Orlando, Florida

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I groaned and got up and checked the time. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see cha already down there.

"I was bout to cook but we ain got shit in here yet" she said laughing.

"It's some stores around here wanna go get some groceries" I asked.

"Yea lemme go get my shoes and wallet" she said walking up stairs and I followed her. I walked in the room and slipped on my Black ugg shoes.

I grabbed my wallet and my phone and walked out of the room. I went into yoni and lai room and lai was up but yoni was sleep.

"Lai you wanna go wit me and cha to the store to get some groceries" I asked her. She nodded and slipped on her shoes and we walked out. We didn't even care how we looked going out the house I had on the same thing I went to sleep in and cha and lai did too.

Cha had on some blue ugg shoes.

Lai has on some gray ugg shoes. We walked out of the house making sure to lock the door. We hopped on the sprinter van lai laid across the second row while cha sat in the passenger seat. We gps the closet store to us which was Walmart. I drove there and we parked and got out. We walked in and I grabbed a buggy and we picked out the things we needed. It took us about a hour to get everything and then we paid and left. We put the groceries in the car and sped off back home. I checked the time and it was now 9:55 a.m. we took the groceries in the house and everyone was still asleep. Lai went and sat in the living room while me and cha made breakfast. We finished fast since both of us were cooking. We sat the food out on the table. I went upstairs to wake Kentrell and the kids while cha woke up everyone else.i walked into the room we were staying in and shook Kentrell. He woke up and I told him to get up and come eat. He nodded and walked into the bathroom. I went and woke The kids and took them all downstairs. We walked in the kitchen and I said Goodmorning to everybody. The kids plates were already fixed so I just made me and Kentrells plates. We all ate and talked about what we were doing today. We decided to just walk around and explore the city and have a little fun. I got up and me and Kentrell headed to our room to get dressed. Since I took a shower last night I just did my hygiene and got dressed.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Kentrell looking like a full snack.

I walked out of the room and went to the kids room the boys were in their room playing so I got them ready 1 by one. Once they were all ready I went and got the twins ready. Once I had all the kids dressed I took them in the living room and we sat down and watched tv until everybody else was ready.

Solai POV

I had just gotten out the shower I was now drying off. I put on lotion and a matching bra and panty set from Victoria secret. I did my hygiene then I was about to get dressed until someone bussed up in the room. I looked up to see 3 standing in the door way.

"Oh shit my bad lil bit" he said trying not to look my way.

"It's fine" I said.

"Um oh I was just coming to tell you everybody waiting on you and yoni" he said staring a little.

"Ok I'll be ready in a minute " I said. He nodded and stood there for a second before walking out the door. I blushed before finishing putting on my clothes. I combed my straight hair a little.

I sprayed some perfume on and grabbed my phone and lip gloss and walked out the room.

Yoni POV

I walked out the bathroom to see that lai wasn't in the room anymore and since I did all my hygiene and put on my underclothes in the bathroom I just got dressed. I put my twists up into a half up half down style.

I put on perfume and grabbed my phone and lipgloss and I walked out of the room turning off the light.

Bianca POV

We were all in the living room waiting for yoni and lai to finish getting ready. Lai walked down first and her out fit was really cute I smiled at her and she smiled back. I was so happy that she was finally coming out her shell a little. About 5 minutes later yoni walked downstairs and the boys did not approve of her outfit.

"Aye say mane where the hell is to sleeves" Kentrell said sitting up.

"Oh hell no son go change that shit " 3 said mugging her.

"Don't do too much its hot out there" yoni said rolling her eyes.

"Mane leave her alone her out fit cute" Chanel said smiling at yoni and I agreed. The boys sucked their teeth and we all stood up to go to the sprinter. I picked up kacey and put him in his car seat and we were on our way out the door. I sat kacey car seat down and strapped him in and stuff. Then I got in the passengers seat and everybody else sat where they sat yesterday.

"So where we going first" Kentrell asked.

"Um we can go to the strip Issa lot of fun stuff there" I said. He nodded and we pulled off.

{A/N ok so Ik it's probably not one in Orlando but we gon pretend}😭

We got to the strip and got out I sat up kacey stroller and strapped him into it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Finna publish next chapter hold up🥰

#moniout

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 547 16
Sehun and chanyeol has been best friends since kindergarten they were always together.. playing laughing...they even attended the same middle school...
149K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
404K 15.4K 60
Just read! 😭
2.4K 190 9
"You the baddest thing I done seen in a while"