BLIND LOVE ✔

By exocherrios

Book #2 of the 'Tri-colour fantasy' series. Love is blind! It doesn't matter if she can't see me, cause stil... More

1 . Blind Love
2 . Prologue
3 . Obsession
4 . Falling for you
5 . Blooming days
7 . Forever
8 . My Love

6 . Softly

86 17 14
By exocherrios

A month passed

Sehun was driving his way back to the hospital to see his mother by the end of the day. Since he was too caught up himself looking after the love of his life, he barely finds time to visit his mom these days. Before arriving, he bought some fresh fruits and flowers for his lovely mom to bloom her up. The lift was too crowded and he was too impatient to wait, that he pulled over and got off rushing to the stairs. He opened the door a bit slowly and peeked through, his mother was sitting on bed reading a magazine. A soft chuckle left his lips, before he fixed his jacket and stepped in.

"Hi mom!" he chirped and hugged his mom affectionately from the side, as he watched her place the magazine with the flashing cover of her beloved son, by the side of the bed.

"Glad you are here!" his mother exulted softly, "I missed you. I was worried but, then Lay came here and said it was alright. He told me that my handsome son is busy charming my future daughter-in-law these day!" She smiled widely, earning a shy smile from her son. His mother stroked his hair softly while looking into his eyes.

"Tell me about her Sehun. I want to know more about the girl who charmed my son's heart." She delighted.

Sehun took a deep breath and smiled. The rest of time passed while chatting about Go Ara. Sehun's mom was staring at her son with affection. Life was hard for Sehun. After sad demise of her husband he grew up immediately. He took on the responsibilities and became serious with life. When the boys of his age were chilling around with their friends; he was busy in long hours of practice. She was happy to see her son happy. The old bright childish Sehun returned. Lost in their sweet chatter when Sehun stared towards the wall clock; he jumped on his feet.

"Mom I need to go! Its time to pick up, Go Ara. She must..." he stared at his mother as she was removing her wedding ring from her finger. The actor was confused by her surprising act which he haven't seen before, but he just slid off looking at his mom in confuse.

"Waee mom, no..." He quickly placed his hand stopping her from removing the ring, but she pulled off removing further before placing it on his hand.

"Put this on her finger." She said, almost whispering.

"But..." He was stopped again.

"No buts Sehun. It's our family tradition. It was your great grandmother's ring and we just pass on to the very next generation of every girl that enters our family." She said looking down at her frowning son, before he lifts his head up gaze moving away from the ring.

And nods his head.

The actor slowly leaned forward placing a gentle kiss on his mother's forehead and hugged her softly. He made sure to put the ring in his jacket's inner pocket and bid farewell to his mother, before leaving the hospital room only to be stopped by someone whom he didn't expect there to see.

***

He was now speeding his way through the traffic, with slighter amount of guilt and pain carried in his heart after talking to the person he met earlier in the hospital before he rushed to meet Go Ara. Tears streams down his cheeks, yet he wiped it off for the sake of the blind girl who wasn't supposed to be aware of all those fearful thoughts blinding the actor.

He doesn't want to see her that way.

He doesn't want to see her hurt.

He doesn't want her to feel the same pain he carries right now.

He doesn't want her to cry for the thing he his baring up in his heart.

He doesn't want his love of his life crying over anything.

All those thoughts tearing him apart, despite he made his heart a hard core stoneful in order to just act like he wasn't affected in any cause. The only thought that snapped him right now was. Go Ara must be waiting! He pulled over the car by the sides of her flower shop and narrowed his eyes when he saw that feminine figure seated by the benches outside the shop. He frowned before hoping off of the car and directly walked towards the weeping creature who was curled up clutching her hands to her knees and weeping softly. The actor felt a soft arch hitting his heart directly. He slowly landed on his knees, lifted his head up and stared at those teary eyes. A soft smile left his lips, as he took his finger and wiped off a small drop of tear that shreds down her soft rosy cheek.

The beauty trembled back slightly at the sudden touch she felt, but made herself comforting the moment she realized the familiarity of the touch. She looked around staring through her dark world and brushing her hands off in the humid air.

"Se-Se Ju ah? Is that you?" She asked stuttering, still unsure of who it was. She heard a soft comforting chuckle that made her heart skip a beat realizing it was the one she was expecting him to be. Without waiting a second, she grabbed his arms and pulled him to an embrace which throws up startling the actor by her sudden action.

"Waee whats wrong? !" he asked while ruffling her soft silky hair.

"Where were you?" She asked as few soft sniffs left her cute lips, which made the actor worry even more.

"It's 7 now and I have been waiting for you for more than 2 hours." She said in a very low tone, but more audible for the actor. Sehun pulled her even more closer and brushed her hair gently.

"I am so sorry. I went to visit mom since I wasn't able to meet her for a long time. I should have informed you earlier about it, but it just happened all of a sudden that I couldn't let you know. I am sorry to make you wait this long. I made a mistake again." The actor felt a guilt dragging him up by the words he said, feeling the embrace slightly getting detached.

The actor now got a clearer look at the beauty in front who had her eyes teary and swollen after crying for ages. It literally shattered his heart.

"It's okay. But, make sure not to do the same mistake again. Okay?" The actor let out a chuckle ruffling her hair, before nodding his head and hummed in response which gained a soft smile from the blind girl.

"Now, I am taking you somewhere for a special moment of our life." Sehun said all of a sudden as he guided her to his car.

"Our life?" Go Ara asked him in confuse as she was made to sit on the passenger seat and felt the seat belt was been pulled over to her waist and clutched it on its socket. She heard the thundering closing sound of the door and after a minute time, she felt the presence of Sehun in his driver seat as the sound of the keys and the engine filled the atmosphere.

"Mmm.. Yes! It's going to be." He continued before driving slowly. The entire time while driving went silent and at times Go Ara would ask silly questions about Sehun and the actor goes all flustered at the thought of knowing how much the beauty adores him, but the fact that he stays still all by her side all these days as someone else, unknowingly betrays his heart.

He pulled over by the parking lot of the park and guided Go Ara to the middle of the park where there were many grown up shrubs with blooming flowers glowing beautifully under the shimmering light radiating from the moon, which was shining in the dark starry sky.

All of a sudden, Go Ara felt lost as his grip went off made her panic in fear.

"Se-Se Ju? Where did you go? Where am I? What are you—" Words left unfinished when she felt a cold metallic substance motioning slowly on her ring finger, made her startle.

"Se Ju?" She trembled.

The actor moved his gaze from the ring to the sparkling beauty in front giving her a knowing smile before letting out a soft smile.

"Go Ara? I love you." No! Definitely not! Go Ara definitely wasn't expecting such a thing from him. But in reality, that's what happened right?

She was shocked.

She was taken aback.

Completely lost on those words.

Finding so hard to reply, she blinked twice not knowing that the person in front was watching her every move.

"Se-Se Ju? Wha-What do you—mean?" She trembled in confuse. The actor moved a little closer this time and held both her slender soft fingers in his, staring deep at her sparkling eyes.

"Go Ara? You were the angel who bloomed up my frowning life. You were the one true soul kept appearing in my dream even before the day we officially met in real life. You were the only girl who caught my eyes and made me fall in love so madly. Go Ara? You were the only one who brought lights to my dark world. So—" The beauty just looked through him wondering what he might say next.

"Be my girlfriend." A tear almost slides down her cheek which made the actor to lean closer and kiss it away, freezing the blind girl in shock.

"And the ring—belongs to my mom. She wants me to give to the girl I love before I marry her. And I found the perfect owner of the ring—It's you." The beauty stood there frozen at his words not knowing how to reply.

"Go Ara? Say something. Do you know how much guts I pulled off in order to make out to you. I was waiting for this moment all these days, and you just stand here like you are deaf? Do you know how much desperately I wanted to hear you say something regarding what I jus—" He was cut off.

"I love you too." Now the actor froze on spot.

"I have this crush on you since the day you became closer to me, Se Ju. I admire you a lot. I know, you know that I love Sehun a lot yet—you are way more different because. I can't feel him. But—I can feel you Se Ju—he won't be by my side but—You are always beside me Se Ju. I know at times when I blabber things about Sehun, you go all quite and I know it's all because you become jealous of that, but—deep down my heart was loving you Se Ju—I love you even more than yo—" She was talking too much isn't it? Feeling the presence of the soft cold lips of the actor on hers, was the most refreshingly best part of her life.

The kind of feeling she had never felt in her life.

The touch she had never imagined in her life.

The soft touch she wondered ever how it would be, just by hearing those words from Sehun's songs.

The soft touch that she wondered whether would touch her soul so deep.

And yes! It did touch her soul.

She tugged her fingers at the back on his head and pulled him deeper, hardening the kiss. The beauty of the shimmering bright moon over the dark night was over taken all of a sudden by the beauty of the couple kissing softly in the middle of the flowers.

After minutes of showing love in a deeper way, they pulled off breathing heavily gasping for air. A soft giggle left her lips, which made the actor look at her in confuse.

"Shall I—take you home? I mean—to mine?" He noticed the shining blush flushing her face as she responded in a small nod. He quickly leaned down and lifted her up bridal style and headed towards their car.

***

The actor lay there watching every move the beauty made while shuffling before flutter opening her eyes.

"Se Ju? Are you awake?" She asked smiling. The actor tug the fallen fringes behind her ear and leaned closer, placing a soft morning kiss on her soft cute lips. Seeing that evident blush on her face fluttered his heart.

"Good morning, sweetheart." The actor greeted pecking her lips, which made her giggle cutely.

"Se Ju? You are tickling." She said. The actor left another peck which made her chuckle even more.

"Se Ju stop please." Sehun pulled her to a tighter embrace, placing his chin on her soft hair.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

All those beautiful moments got spoiled the moment he received a phone call. Sehun quickly pulled off startled at the ringtone which ringed all of a sudden. He grabbed his phone and checked the contact only to bring a frown on his face before he slid the phone near his ear.

"Hello, Mrs. Choi?"

Go Ara stretched her arms sitting her up on the bed while waiting for Se Ju to continue to talk. But all she heard was an utter silence.

A minute passed.

2 minutes passed.

5 minutes passed.

No response.

"Se Ju? Are you there?" She asked worriedly, hoping he was beside her. To her surprise, she pulled over to a tighter embrace unexpectedly which startled her.

"Se Ju? Wha—What happened?" She asked in worry.

"Go Ara—It was—I don't know how to say—" The actor said almost in a whisper near her ear.

"Mmm?"

"Mrs. Choi passed away." Those words stabbed her million times in her heart before passing out in his arms.

***

Word count : 2345

Thanks for reading. Just one more chapter left for the story to end.
Look forward to it.

Saranghae. ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 435 33
For both of them this wedding was just a deal unless love touched their souls. She was rose but he forgot the fact that it has thorns..... His heart...
219K 5.6K 54
[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she thought to be her soul mate forever. Fou...
175K 5.7K 55
This story will bring you to a journey about a girl and guy. Kim Minseok or known as Xiumin is a guy who does not believe in love. He thought that it...
2K 106 27
"You need to know that you are beautiful even now, and I don't care what your background is I just care about the moments we had shared together". Sh...