Ill intentions. (Izuku)

By IINeedles

"State your full name please" "Kiyaki Asaka' Kiyaki Asaka had known nothing but struggle since she was eight... More

Chapter 1. "Kiyaki Asaka"
Chapter. 2 "Desperation"
Chapter 3. "Consequences"
Chapter 5. "Mother"

Chapter .4 "Izuku Midoriya"

80 5 1
By IINeedles

Kiyaki:

It was the end of my first day on house arrest. This morning was kind of nice in a way when I had been doing community service with All Might. I was use to working constantly, whether it be at school, taking care of my mother or having a job. I was constantly doing something and always in solitude. Even though I was near my mother, we rarely had conversations and I wasn't the most social person at school.

So even just having a small conversation with the number one hero was slightly refreshing. I must have been highly desperate for any kind of social interaction. 

I let out a sigh as I cleaned up the kitchen. I had made dinner for my mother and I, which left the kitchen a slight mess. I brought her plate to her and she refused to make eye contact with me as her show was a low hum in the background.

I placed her tray across her lap and stuck  her usual pills on the side of the tray. The pills were slowly running dry and I still had my last pay check in my ruined book bag. Now that I was on house arrest it was going to be impossible picking up her prescription.

I decided I would figure that out sometime tomorrow and tried to focus on the task I had at hand. "Do you need anything else?" My voice sounded monotone even to my own ears as my mother finally looked up at me.

Her face held a painful expression as I saw something else swirl within her eyes. "No" She barked out as she averted her gaze. I bit my bottom lip and retreated up stairs. I tossed myself on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I hated seeing the face that she gave me all day. I had purposefully sat outside early this morning to avoid her, but once I came home, the painful stares began.

She looked like she wanted to say something but never uttered any words unless it was a simple response. I sighed and let my arm rest across my eyes, I had put myself in a terrible situation and I had to simply ride through the consequences. Time could hopefully make this better and for me to use actions over words. I wanted to show her that I wasn't my dad and that I made a simple mistake.

I was human after all, not the machine that took care of her day and night. My eyes widened at my bitter thoughts and I quickly shut them down.

Tomorrow I would be training with All Might and his student, I felt a small sense of excitement but it was then dimmed. Training would get me no where now, there was no way I could get into U.A after what I did.

But I suppose training could take my mind and frustrations out instead of having them bottled up.

I did feel slightly anxious to meet his student, he had said that the boy was my age. I had never really talked to someone my age unless absolutely necessary. I was so busy with trying to take care of my mother that my social life was non existent and usually I took school as an opportunity to shut down.I would sleep on the roof through lunch or dose off in class occasionally.

I forced my eyes to stay closed as I willed myself to sleep for a couple of hours.

----

Izuku:

I felt pumped today as I headed down towards the beach. The words All Might had said to me, was constantly on repeat. I could be a hero. I clenched my fists tightly as a path began to open up to me so that I could accomplish my dreams.

Trash littered the beach and I felt my nose scrunch up in distaste. I sat on a old laundry machine and awaited patiently for my new mentor to get here. I watched the sun rise and felt relaxed as the waves moved softly. 

I could hear a distant conversation and my head snapped up. I saw All Might walking across the beach in his hero form with a girl by his side who looked around my age. She had her dark hair pulled back and sweats that had her hands stuffed into there pockets. A white shirt flapped around with the morning breeze as her eyes stayed on her sneakers. All Might let out a boisterous laugh and I couldn't help but smile at his energy.

"All Might!" I jumped off the machine and jogged over to them. All might gave a welcoming wave and the girl lazily looked up at me with dark eyes and an almost empty face.

Kiyaki:

I looked up and was met with unruly green hair and bright green eyes filled with excitement. Recognition crossed his face and his smile faltered,he bowed quickly and All Might looked startled. 

"Your the girl I knocked over last week at school, again, i'm sorry!"

He peeked up at me and I looked down at him. "Accidents happen, I didn't take it to heart, so don't apologize anymore." I mumbled out. My eyes looked over at the bright water of the ocean and I heard the kid breath out a sigh.

All Might began to talk to the green haired boy and my eyes followed a woman who walked along the waters edge, she was dead. The sun in the background gently haloed around her along with a light blue hue. Her body was soaked as she carefully watched her feet leave no tracks in the wet sand.

But what interested me was the soft smile that stayed on her lips as she looked over at the water. "I'll be right back"

I wasn't to far away from All Might as I approached the woman. She looked over at me and did a double take as she realized my eyes never left her.

"You can see me?"

I stood next to her and averted my gaze to the water. "Yeah, it's part of my quirk."

She hummed and I could feel her soft gaze on me. "The ocean is beautiful isn't it?"

I looked over at her and her eyes were locked onto the water. I didn't respond, I just followed her gaze. "I wish I could feel the sun again" her hand was reaching out towards the rising ball of heat as I felt it's first rays shine on my skin. 

Her eyes fell on mine and her smile stayed. "If you could, if you see a man with a scar on his cheek, could you tell him I'm okay?"

I kept my hands in my pockets and continued to stare out onto the sea. "Sure"

This wasn't the first time I had been asked for favors. But it was the first time where I didn't hesitate. Her kind smile left me on edge in a way. Every spirit I had met was usually in despair. Following there loved ones, to screaming out in agony, as if they were still meeting there death's once again. I hadn't really seen many who were calm.

If I hadn't met her eyes once again, I would have missed the sadness that were held within them. She smiled gently and disappeared. My stoic face continued to stare at the spot she once stood. The waves echoed in my ears and footsteps could be heard getting closer.

"You okay?" My eyes looked up and the sun shone brightly on the concerned face of the green haired boy. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Yeah, the ocean just calms me" I mumbled out. I began walking back to All Might and passed the boy as I went. 

I reached All Might and he gave me a curious stare but didn't voice his questions. "Well, this is Izuku Midoriya! And this is Kiyaki Asaka! Today we'll be starting to train together, so let's get along!" His boisterous laugh rang through out the beach and Midoriya's smile brightened. 

He started to give a pep talk, mainly to Midoriya and I could feel my thoughts drifting. I felt the crinkle of the paper in my pocket and my eyes shifted over to All Might. I had brought the check and decided to ask him if he could take me to a pharmacy. It was worth a try and my only option. I couldn't leave the house with this thing on and I didn't want my mom to know about my job as well as all the medicine I had been buying for her.

I didn't want to add on to her hostility towards me.

"Asaka?" My head whipped up at my name and I saw the number one hero still smiling down at me as I see the green haired boy moving heavy junk.

"Yeah?" My voice came out as a mumble as I tried to remember any word he had said in the last five minutes.

He sighed "I thought you were interested in training with me."

My eyes widened some. "I am, I apologize. My thoughts were drifting, what do you want me to do?"

His eyes held an emotion I couldn't pick out and I chose to ignore it as he let out a forced laugh. "It's quite all right! Midoriya is training his strength, I thought you could run up and down the beach unless you want to join him. It could help you practice using your quirk. Either way, both will help for the future" He continued to smile brightly at me and I averted my gaze.

"Okay" 

He walked over towards Midoriya as the boy struggled to push a washing machine, All Might began to yell encouragements and I looked around the beach. Souls wandered looking lost and miserable. Many were a grueling sight while others were soaked from drowning. I looked above them, searching for any quirks that could help me with this exercise. 

One that caught my interest was wind manipulation and I noticed it was over the woman I had spoke to earlier. She was sitting in the sand in a different spot from where we interacted and looked out at the sea. She looked slightly melancholy as the waves brushed over her feet, as I walked closer, the waves went through her toes.

"Hey again"

Her head whipped up and she smiled.

"I haven't seen him yet but I'll continue to keep a look out. I was wondering if I could borrow your quirk."

Her eyes widened and she stood up. "Borrow my quirk?"

I nodded "It's apart of mine, I prefer to ask souls before just taking it unless it's an emergency."

She smiled brightly "Of course, I haven't seen it in use since I was still going to school" She gushed.

I smiled and before touching her forehead I stared at her. "This may get a little personal, some of your memories will display through mine."

"That's fine"

My fingertips brushed against her forehead and both of our eyes turned white as her quirk flew through my fingers. I heard her faintly gasp and memories came rushing in like a wave. There was warmth as her skin was graced from the sun, the warm sand beneath her feet. She laughed brightly as a younger man stared at her in adoration.

The memory became distorted as the day turned to night. A fire was raging in the background on the beach and the woman was in the ocean slowly backing away. Her dress flowing within the water as she felt her breath become labored from fear. The man she had felt love towards advanced towards her in the water.

Anger was clear on his face, a bottle in his hand as he quickly grabbed her arm. "Stop! Rekka, please.." Her pleading was slowly breaking down as she sobbed.

Without words he grabbed the scared woman and shoved her beneath the waves she had loved so much. He held her there, her hands reaching out in desperation. She had grabbed his bottle and smashed it against his face as she struggled for air under the water. The bottle cut along his cheek but it never stalled the man, if anything it fueled him more. He shoved her harder under the water. Her eyes opened one last time, the salt stung but what stung more was her lovers eyes staring down at her with malice.

My fingers left the woman and she had tears cascading down her cheeks. "You...got it?"

She preferred to not bring up what I saw and I let the conversation head in a different direction. 

"Yeah, did you have a good hang of your quirk?" Her knowledge of her quirk ran through my head like a whirlwind as I felt the wind at my finger tips.

She nodded and she quickly wiped her eyes as she smiled. "I was one of the best in my class." 

I smiled at her. "I appreciate it" She clasped her hands in front of her dress and smiled weakly.

I began to walk towards where Midoriya was and looked back at the woman "If I see him, I'll relay your message"

She continued to smile but with more sincerity. "Thank you" She bowed respectfully and I continued to walk towards the junk pile.

All  Might watched as I eyed a fridge that was abandoned on it's side. I brought my hand out and manipulated the wind to move it towards a pile we had been making. Her quirk felt relaxing and effortless as I used it. It was a nice contrast to some of the quirks I've used over the years. I continued to do this for a  half an hour. 

"Asaka! Your quirk is so cool!" Midoriya gushed over me using the wind to move objects as his sweaty form moved closer to me. I could see his body slightly trembling as he moved. I placed a microwave I had been moving down and met the distance to him so he wouldn't have to. "Why don't you take a break?"

He clenched his fist tightly with a fire in his eyes. "If I don't work hard, than I can't be the hero I want to be."

I scoffed and his eyes flickered to me in confusion. I took my finger and gently poked his chest through his shirt. "I get that, we all have dreams that we want to accomplish. But your body is your vessel and you need this to accomplish anything. So treat it right and stay healthy in your progression." I clicked my tongue and stuffed my hand back into my pocket.

His eyes brightened "Thanks' for looking out for me" His eyes closed and he smiled. 

"Yeah, Yeah, now go sit down and take a breather." I mumbled out, feeling my cheeks heat in embarrassment. He collapsed on the sand with a small smile as  I continued to move things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
454K 31K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
471K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...