Breaking The Jock

By winterhx

Meet Jordan, a shy eighteen-year-old boy, who had just started senior year in the sunny state of California... More

Foreword
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Epilogue

Other Books

26.7K 426 20
By winterhx

SHORT SUMMARY

A professional hockey player and a misanthropic college student. Quite the unlikely duo, right?

A psychology and sociology major at Yale University by day and a street fighter by night, Atlas Cherry thought that his miserable life would never get better. With bruises plaguing his skin and misanthropy coursing through his veins, he needed a change. When Atlas met Daxton Holloway, a charismatic NHL player, whose career was hanging on a thread, in that awful hole-in-the-wall bar somewhere in New Haven, he got just what he bargained for.

All About Cherry is a slow burn, gay romance novel focused on the drastically different lives of Atlas Cherry and Daxton Holloway, crashing together into a beautiful, unlikely symphony.

-

SHORT SUMMARY

Two rivaling towns, two rivaling teams and one football field. What could possibly go wrong?

 Cross barriers, find resolutions and go an adventure with Michael Griffin as he takes on one of his biggest childhood challenges - Bryan Clay.

-

SHORT SUMMARY

❝I thought that I had at it all figured out... and then, I met my new English teacher.❞

Follow along with a quirky high school senior Hunter Williams and his stoic English teacher Blake Carter on a romantic and dramatic adventure.

-

If any of these titles catch your attention, head on over to my profile and check them out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39.1K 21
Jace is a well known person at his school. *the jock. *the cap...
156K 6.9K 28
When Milo returns home from college for winter break, he's surprised to discover that his brother brought more than luggage and dirty laundry. Milo i...
Brutal By Nova

Teen Fiction

483 38 14
In the town of Clareview, Connor Hill lives a life of routine: He goes to school, hangs out with his friends, pretends to be straight, rinse and repe...
43.4K 834 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...