J A D E

Da BonnieBBlue

The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is... Altro

Prologue
Chapter One : I am back.
Chapter Two : Meeting Uchiha
Chapter Three : When you play with time
Chapter Four : Man with scars
Chapter Five: T&I
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty - Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty - One
Chapter Forty - Two
Chapter Forty - Three
Chapter Forty - Four
Chapter Forty - Five
Chapter Forty - Six
Chapter Forty - Seven
Chapter Forty - Eight
Chapter Forty - Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty - One
Chapter Fifty - Two
Chapter Fifty - Three
Chapter Fifty - Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty - Six
Chapter Fifty - Seven
Chapter Fifty - Eight
Chapter Fifty - Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty - One
Chapter Sixty - Two
Chapter Sixty - Three
Chapter Sixty - Four
Chapter Sixty - Five
Chapter Sixty - Six
Chapter Sixty - Seven
E P I L O G U E
Author's Note
New book is out
Not a chapter, but kind of important
Author's Note

Chapter Ten

21.8K 941 86
Da BonnieBBlue

"So, listen brat." Anko-san starts talking harshly, with smug grin on her face. Shisui-san is standing nearby observing us. "Hell viewing technique is pretty easy." She smiles at me and then back at Shisui-san, who nods in agreement. "It's D-ranked. And it has only two hand seals."

Snake. Rat.

I nod in understanding. Anko-san nods back and starts making hand seals.

"Hell Viewing Technique." She whispers. I can feel dread filling my guts. I look around and spot them. Piles of them. Dead. I take a step back, shaking my head. This is not real.

This is not real.

"Kai!" I yell loudly, breaking out of the genjutsu. Anko-san looks at me, impressed and smiles at me, while Shisui-san continues observing me quietly. I can sense Itachi's faint chakra in one of the trees. But I am too focused on the task at hands to care about hiding Itachi. I look at Anko and without waiting for her response, start making hand seals. Snake. Rat. "Demonic Illusion : Hell Viewing Technique!" I yell loudly and I feel it. I see it on Anko-san's and Shisui-san's faces. Confusion, recognition and fear.

"Kai!" Shisui manages to get out of it with the help of his eyes, while Anko-san keeps trying it again and again, fruitlessly. I look at Shisui-san, and he breaks her out of it. Anko-san looks at me with wide eyes, confusion and pride visible in his orbs.

"I have never seen anyone using it in such strong way." Anko-san whispers and smiles at me. I have never seen such gentle smile on her face. Usually they are masochistic smiles. "I think we can make something out of you. Again!"

***

"Ne, Sakura-chan." Anko jumps next to me, her purple hair in usual style. She leans and grins in sadistic way. "Aren't you excited?"

"About?" I raise my eyebrows and smile at the strange woman next to me. She shrugs her shoulders and takes one of the dangos from my plate with a huge grin.

"I heard Naruto and Jiraya are returning." Her words bring unwanted smile upon my lips. I look at her skeptically and she cackles. "They are, though I don't know when. But they will come back, soon." She giggles like maniac. "Will you tell him you are  medic and work in T&I occasionally?" She asks me with a large smile, which would make a lot of chunnins cry.

"I don't know." I shrug my shoulders and smirk. "I don't see why I have to tell him." I take a dango and bite it. "It has nothing to do with either Naruto, or Kakashi-sensei." I add in calm, dangerous tone, I have learnt from Ibiki-san.

"You are alive!" Inoichi-san exclaims loudly and shakes his head. I look at him confused as I see traces of worry all over his face. "They." He motions at Anko-san and Shisui-san. "Have brought you half dead and deprived from chakra."

"It was my fault, Inoichi-san." I rub my head and smile. "I overworked myself without good night sleep." I add and grin. "They did not know I was tired, because I did not tell them."

"Okay." He sighs and looks at them. "Now, leave us alone, please." Anko-san and Shisui-san nod, leaving the room and closing the door behind them. "Now, Sakura-chan..." I gulp. "Tell me about your parents..."

***

I come out of Inoichi-san's office more tired, than I was before. I smile, when I spot Anko-san and Shisui-san sitting side by side, throwing insulting remarks back and forth. It's fun watching two of them engage in argument about trivial thing such as dango.

"Ah, Anko-san, Shisui-san." I call out, gaining their attention. "You did not have to wait up for me." I whisper with a blush tainting my face. Inoichi-san is standing behind me, looking at two teenagers in front of us.

"Nonsense!" Anko-san shouts loudly and grins. "Ibiki would have my head served to him on plate, if I left you here." She chuckles like a maniac and smiles at me.

"And I could not leave you alone, with her." Shisui-san sighs and smiles at me. "So, Sakura-chan, how did it go?"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

245K 11.6K 66
Mother is dead. Father is dead. Rin, Obito. Almost eveyone I love and get close to are dead or I bet will die soon enough, leaving me all alone. *S M...
286K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...
341K 10.2K 33
A young girl name Haruno Sakura survived from the fourth shinobi world war. She loses so much hope and all she could ever think that her life will fo...
449K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...