Forgetting The Bad Boy

By TiaNightt

Book |1| of the Bad Boy Series Completed: March 29th, 2020. Have you ever had a familiar feeling with someone... More

Intro
Cast/Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Three (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Four (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Five (Epilogue)

Chapter Fifty Two

7K 201 157
By TiaNightt

"Don't get any in my eyes." I instruct to Vincent, as he rinses the soap out of my hair, standing behind me in the shower.

"Are you sure? Because I can if you want me to." He mocks from behind.

It felt like heaven, his fingers interlaced in my wet blonde hair, rubbing and massaging against my scalp.

I could fall asleep standing here.

Don't do that.

Don't be fucking weird.

I turn back around to face him as the water from the shower head poured over top of us, he places his hands firmly on my bare hips and pulls me closer so we're wet skin to wet skin.

"Can we stay here forever?" He asks wishfully, lowering his head down to my neck, moving my hair out of the way with his hands.

He begins to move his lips across my neck and I smile, letting out a soft moan of ecstasy.

We can stay here until the end of time.

"Well that depends, would you still love me if my whole body looked like a shrivelled up raisin? It only takes a ten minute bath for me to start pruning." I say seriously. He gives me a confused expression before laughing and shaking his head at me.

"I think one of the biggest reasons I love you is that I never ever, know what the fuck is about to come out of that pretty little mouth." He scoffs, with a smirk.

That smirk got me from our first ever interaction.

It screamed cocky but also shouted ruthless.

Why did I have to have myself a cocky seeming, ruthless son of a bitch?

Because he's one in a million.

"You didn't say you'd still love me, so now I'm offended." I instantly put up a pout.

Which was pretty pointless, considering moments later I was snapped completely out of it. To our horror, the shower curtain glided open and Niko poked his head inside.

Vincent rushes in front of me in terror and I attempt to cover myself the best I can.

"Hey guys." Niko says ever so nonchalantly, like this was a fucking great moment to talk.

"What the fuck!" Vincent yells, standing there holding his— yeah.

"Sorry it's probably a bad time— And hey Grace —but I just wanted to know when the moving guys are coming. I got most of my stuff ready to go." He explains without failing to pause and shoot me a little wave with a greeting before continuing.

"Five! Get out!" I yell and he stumbles back out from the curtain.

Vincent reaches forwards and pulls the shower curtain shut. He sighs in relief and turns himself to face me again.

"That's a special boy out there." I shake my head with an annoyed expression.

I'm not even safe in the goddam shower.

"No kidding." He makes wide eyes before forming a grin and pulling me close once more. "Are you ready to get out, pack, and leave this stupid place?"

My heart fluttered.

We were leaving together, and we both started with the shittiest years ever.

Then this.

Bliss.

"I've been ready since the day I met you, here's to us taking on the world again." I grin and wrap my arms around his neck. His grip tightens on my waist and he pulls me in, he pulls me until our lips crash into a wet and hot kiss under the steaming water.

Every time he touched me I felt fireworks, and I think I wanted to feel this way for the rest of my life.

— —

"There goes the last box." I mumble as the last box from our dorm gets loaded on the moving truck in front of our building.

Vincent, Niko and me stand outside the front together, our suitcases in hand as we watch the truck drive off to our new dormitory close to three hours from here.

The rest of the gang were getting their rooms packed up to move today as-well, they'd most likely be arriving tomorrow since they started later than us.

We expected to get there later tonight if we left soon.

"Am I the only one who's going to miss it here?" Niko whines as we walk to the cars.

"Shut the fuck up." Vincent responds.

"Oh, okay." Niko mumbles.

"Yes Niko, I'll miss it too. It's where I got my life back, and found so many new people to enjoy it with, it's kind of hard to not love this place when I look at the that way." I respond as I rub Vincent's back lovingly while we walk.

I knew he hated it here, I know how hard this year was for him before I got my memory back. So I tried to make light of it to cool him down.

"I still can't believe all this, you guys, I mean you're even better than Romeo and Juliette. You aren't idiots and you survived the amazing love story." He clutches his heart and smiles.

At first glance, Niko seemed as straight as a rainbow.

His antics, his expression and dramatic side were definitely misleading.

But once you spend a week with him, you'd see he's as straight as straight comes funny enough.

"Survived? Barely." Vincent grunts as he unlocks the car from the button on his keys.

"Hey, you got me now." I grab his chin and pull him in to a kiss when I finish.

A smile pulls at the corner of his lips and I smirk, making my way to the passenger side. Niko walks to his car, right next to Vincent's and makes his way to the drivers side.

Vincent hops in the car and me and Niko smile at each other before hopping in our doors and closing them.

I hear Niko's car start as me and Vincent fasten our seatbelts.

We pull out of the parking lot and Niko follows behind, three more hours until we were at the beginning of our lives together.

It was only the beginning.

— —

After an hour and a half of driving, I guess I had fallen asleep.

I woke up to see the car was parked somewhere I couldn't even identify. I looked around and saw Niko wasn't with us, his car wasn't even in sight.

And neither was Vincent.

I unstrap my seatbelt in a hurry and rush out of the car in a panic, I looked around and began to breathe heavier as no one was in sight.

I had no idea where the hell we were parked and I didn't know what to do.

Suddenly, I heard the rustling of bushes. I watched as Vincent walked out of the bushes, with his arm behind him— as if he was holding something.

"What the hell Vinny? I almost shit my pants." I gasp. "Where the hell are we? And where's Niko?"

Vincent chuckles as he approaches me, for some reason it seemed kind of scary.

"Is that a gun you're holding behind you by chance? To shoot me with, is that why were in the middle of buttfuck nowhere when it's pitch black outside?" I say in a worried tone, was I brought out here to be murdered?

Was this the motive the whole time?

You're actually an idiot.

My mind and heart were racing, Vincent finally stopped in front of me and looked me in my eyes.

Goodbye, Grace Larsen.

"You're ruining this." Vincent laughs as he pulls out a bouquet of freshly picked Tiger Lilly's from the bush.

My eyes light up in love and he hands the flowers to me.

Tiger Lilly's we're my favourite.

"They're beautiful Vincent, what's going on?" I nervously chuckle as I admire the flowers scent.

"A thought popped in to my mind on the ride here. So I had to pull over.

I looked at you while you were asleep, when we were on the highway. The sun was shining on you and you just looked so incredible, being there so still and precious. I thought to myself, man I could look at that for the rest of my life." He begins to explain to me, my cheeks begin to burn up as he flatters me like usual.

I was never not blushing when I was with Vincent.

"Then it hit me, I do want that for the rest of my life. I want you, forever. I don't want to be with any other waste of time girl in this world, I know I found the one I want to stay with until I leave this miserable place. That girl is you, it's always been you and it always will be.

Even when I lost you, not a day went by where I didn't still love you, and miss you, and cry for you. Hoping maybe you'd hear me, you'd remember me, think of me. I really thought that I was wasting my time, and I knew I was being stupid having false hope, but now I know I wasn't. Now I know why I never stopped and never gave up, through all the lows and drug trips I still cried your name, and that never changed.

It never changed because you were supposed to come back to me one day, we were supposed to pry our way back to each-other through all the struggle." He begins to tear up, his voice broke as he spoke and it triggered the tears in my own eyes to fall down my cheeks.

"Here we are Grace, we found our way back to each-other and I never want to lose what we have again. I never want to lose you, you are mine and I want to make that as real as it can be, and I want the world and the government and whoever to know!" He trails off and we both chuckle.

"And by that, I mean—well what I'm trying to say is— Grace, Andrew Larsen.." He says, his voice perfectly clear, confident and stable as he gets down on one knee...

No. Fucking. Way.

"Will you marry me?" He pops the big question as he pulls out an astoundingly gorgeous ring, with an astounding diamond.

My heart practically stops and I bring my hands over my mouth as I sob in complete shock.

The love of my life was in front of me right now, on one knee after confessing such beautiful love in such beautiful words, asking for my hand in marriage.

Holy fuck.

All I have to say is..

"FUCK YES!"

Annnnddddd. The End🥺

Here is the last OFFICAL chapter of Forgetting The Bad Boy.

I can't believe we're really at this point, I started this book thinking I was wasting my time and it wasn't going to be good. I spent endless hours and time writing and writing, deleting and re-writing, and I finally got the confidence to publish it. Earlier than I anticipated to even!

I can honestly say I don't regret it, I am beyond thankful for the support and successes my book has been getting. It's always been a dream to write a book that people really enjoy and want more of. I've read so many amazing books and I never thought I'd be able to satisfy a readers needs!!

Thank you to all you amazing people who have supported me and my book, you all are noticed and loved so dearly. I really hope you guys liked this one because I have so much in store for you! I officially plan to create two more books to this 'series', and the second book is already in progress!

Stay tuned for that!

With that being said, there will be maybe 3-4 bonus chapters before there will no longer be new chapters published for this book. These chapters will be previews into the characters future lives, but making sure not to give too much away and take from the future stories!

I love you all so much, please let me know any thoughts, opinions, suggestions, predictions for anything I've mentioned! Please don't forget to vote if you loved Forgetting The Bad Boy, and comment if you're pumped for the prequel!! ( Thank you to one of my readers who taught me it's called a prequel😂)

OVER AND OUT YALL!

TTYL.

-Tia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 126 78
"The more people you let in,the more chances of them walking out." "I will never walk out on you",Jamie said placing his index finger under my chin a...
1.6M 38K 71
"šŒššš²š›šž šˆ š°ššš¬ š£š®š¬š­ šš šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¢š§ š²šØš®š« š„š¢šŸšž, š›š®š­ š²šØš®'š«šž š¦š² š°š”šØš„šž š¬š­šØš«š², š„š„š²š¬šž. š˜šØš®'š«šž š¦š²...
17 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
2.5M 69.8K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...