Curvy Me

By missk11_

It's not easy for a plus size woman to survive the criticism and reproval among the stereotyped society. Bell... More

Prologue - Noah.
Chapter 1 - Surprise.
Chapter 2 - Apologize.
Chapter 3 - Bluntly.
Chapter 4 - Bombshells.
Chapter 5 - Anger.
Chapter 6 - Undeniable.
Chapter 7 - Hurting.
Chapter 8 - Unanticipated.
Chapter 9 - Tonight.
Chapter 10 - Necessary.
Chapter 11 - Crashed.
Chapter 12 - Changes.
Chapter 13 - Date.
Chapter 14 - Goddess.
Chapter 15 - Speed.
Chapter 16 - Revenge.
Chapter 17 - Completeness.
Chaptee 18 - Craving.
Chapter 19 - Beating.
Chapter 20 - Haunted.
Chapter 21 - Promise.
Chapter 22 - Needed.
Chapter 23 - Intention.
Chapter 24 - Love.
Chapter 25 - Horrifically.
Chapter 26 - Tempting.
Chapter 27 - Mine.
Chapter 28 - Sickness.
Chapter 29 - Bothers.
Chapter 30 - Unbosom.
Chapter 31 - Again.
Chapter 32 - Official.
Chapter 33 - Miracle.
Chapter 34 - Realisation.
Chapter 35 - Confusion.
Chapter 36 - Minding.
Chapter 37 - Heated.
Chapter 38 - Passionate.
Chapter 39 - Forever.
Epilogue - Memories.
APPRECIATION✓
MR MEANIE

Chapter 40 - Baby.

6.4K 215 147
By missk11_

Some unrevealed truth and confession are coming up!

Stay calm my dear readers, the book is about to end and this is how it should go(*・~・*)

Happy Reading❤️

Noah's POV:

Bright sun rays slaying through the curtains and fresh morning invited me to open up my eyes. I smiled, seeing my own sunshine sleeping soundly next to me.

She was cuddling close to my chest as her bare chest pressed over mine, making me hard to resist her. I scanned every details of her feature, which is something usual for me to do when I wake up next to this sleeping beauty and all I could do is to feel the happiest man ever.

I swear that when the first time I saw her at the gym, I knew that something struck me about her. While at that time, I thought that it must be the guilt as for when I snapped at her for bumping into me. Who knows that after the day, I would get to see her again?

It seems like the feelings flew in me since I saw her in the gym. I would even check her out sometimes when I got to pick up Cherry as we were dating. Who knows that meeting Cherry would lead me to be here with my woman right now.

I wouldn't regret every bit that happened in my life and this woman right now next to me, is my goddess. The only one which is written to be my forever till the end.

I brushed her curly locks away from this beautiful face and she stirred a bit.

"Good morning, my love. " I whispered as I kissed her forehead and she gave me this goofy smile.

I laughed at the cuteness and kissed her lips. I deepened the kiss as I flipped her around and that's when she pushed me away.

"No, Mr Debrew. I can feel about where are heading us onto and we just woke up. Now, we need to get up and start the day. " Bella ordered with blushes erupting on her sweet cheeks and I moved away a little as she sat up on the bed.

Wrapping the duvet around her glorious body as she stood up to walk across the bed and I was just there chuckling at how pink her cheeks are when she notice me checking out her figure. I have seen all of her for so many times and she's still shy to walk around me like that.

She's the one shyness filled goddess.

I laid on my back, my arms rested behind my head as I closed my eyes while recalling the memory of our moments together and all of the memories would only led me to ask this question, how do I get so lucky?

"Oh my God, Noah. Go freshen up...y-you can't just lay there all...naked like that. " I heard her nearly yelling in surprise and I opened my eyes to notice her in just this towel wrapped around her midsection while her hair was tied on with another towel.

Her cheeks were still pink with blushes as she turns away from me to face the mirror. Drying her hair with the towel as she looks at me staring at her through the mirror.

Why is she's so shy suddenly? I got up on my elbows and let out a small hush of, oh, when I saw me laying all naked. So, this what she means then.

I sat up on the bed and put on my boxer while walking up beside her. I was staring her blankly while still not uttering any words and she been looking me through her lashes, blushing pink again.

"Beautiful. " I stated as I kissed at the swell of her neck and walked away to get shower. Her freshly bath feature that I always used to admire about, put me through saying this all the time. She's beautiful, my beautiful.

I literally smiled while bathing as I recall the look of confusion yet a cute smile that everytime she gave me when I do that.

After getting cleaned, I rolled on my towel and exit the shower. I heard that muffled gossips from my kitchen and I knew both the women would be talking about me.

I walked into our room and I opened the closet, yet I got this slight smile to see her clothes hanging together with mine. Yes, Bella had moved in with me right after I proposed her and we have been living together since then. Mrs Andres, became the happiest when she got to know about us and she even warned me to never let my woman go.

I said it, she's mine and of course, I wouldn't let her go or make her leave me at any cost. She's my wife to be some more and I wouldn't risk my life by losing her.

I got ready in some casual clothes in a wink and I am already waiting for the breakfast. I sat there patiently, giving time for both the ladies to serve me food and I took the time to study my already changing into lively house. My once grey and black walls are no longer dark and it's in this colourful way with pictures of us around.

How does she change me like this? How come she captives me like this?

I heard a sudden squel from the kitchen which disturbed my thoughts and I got up to rush to them.

I relaxed when I saw them both giggling together. I cleared my throat as I leaned my side on the counter beside and their happy demeanor turned quiet.

What are they discussing secretly? I wanted to pester their mice like conversation but I don't want to disturb their sweet time together.

"The breakfast will be served in minutes and you know that I don't like people standing here, watching me cooking. " Mrs Andres being herself, ordered me to leave and I did it immediately. That's my mother alike lady there and I love her.

I wish my own would give me at least the minimum of how Mrs Andres's treating me or Bella but I know, that it's only going to be my false hope.

I walked back to the dining area and the two women came into my vision to serve the breakfast. Mrs Andres had started to clean around after that as Bella and I started digging in the food.

Suddenly, Bella's face scrunched and she stood up while running into the kitchen. I was shocked and I stood up along her while following behind her trance.

What happened? She was throwing up pretty badly and I was so worried as I took long stride towards her.

"Boy, you go eat. She's fine and I will take care of that. " Mrs Andres came in between and stopped me from going near her.

"But, she's...she's throwing up. She's not fine. " I mumbled in worry as my arm tried to reach up to her. My heart paining every second to not be there for her and why is Mrs Andres blocking my way.

"You trust me right. You go and eat first . " The motherly woman said as she pushed me away from the kitchen.

I believed her words and left the kitchen with a heavy heart. I didn't continue eating but straight away strolled to my room to get ready. For what? I don't know, because my minds blank, thinking of her state.

But, I trusted Mrs Andres with Bella.

I was putting on my tie and the bedroom door opens, walked in my love. Blushing and looking up at me as shyness took over her. I turned around and pulled her in my arms, kissing the top of her head as my heart warms.

"I'm okay. " she knew that I will be hurt by now of how I saw her. She hugged me and at the middle she kissed my chest.

We pulled apart and her eyes twisted in confusion as she scanned my look.

"Where are you going? " Bella questioned and I just shrugged.

Where am I going? I mean, why do I get dressed randomly. Am I going insane with how I saw her?

"Noah, are you okay? " Bella questioned with concern as she cupped my cheeks and I was just staring her blankly.

What's happening to me? My body is giving up on me and I was about to collapse when Bella caught me by my arms. Her wailing voice was very faint and I was dripping in darkness.

My head and body hurts. Oh my God, am I facing the same like I got before?

And, that's it, my mind shuts down.

Bella's POV:

"Noah, wake up. Please. What happened to you? " I was crying so loudly while beating his cheeks to get him at least for blinking but, no, he never reacted at all and he lay there unconscious.

"What happened? Why are you-- " Mrs Andres came in the room while yelling and she stopped abruptly as she looked at him.

She ran out after giving a look of realization and I just sat there wailing more for him to open his eyes.

What's happening? Is he's okay? He must be because I needed him. I needed him the most in my life.

*****
The ambulance came and we joined in together. The paramedic kept on calling out for him and when I asked them about why he isn't responding, they failed to answer me.

My already shaking self had trembled in fear of losing him.

H-He can't leave me. He can't leave us, I subconsciously thought and cried to myself as I placed my hand on my belly.

Yes, I might be pregnant as how I get to know today morning.

"We aren't sure but we will need to wait till we reach the hospital, alright. " The paramedic assured me and we made it to the hospital in minutes.

*****
I stood by the emergency door and Mrs Andres was comforting me.

"Are you guys okay? " Ellie asked as she came running towards us with her 3 year old son.

"Yes, but Bella's still crying for him. " Mrs Andres informed and Ellie looked me worriedly.

She patted my shoulder and says, " He will be fine...what happened actually, mom? "

"It's just, today morning Bella told me that she have this weird sickness and nauseous so I told her that....she might be pregnant. We were happy and she says that she wanted to confirm it first before telling Noah. Later, when they were having breakfast, Bella ran to the kitchen and throw up like usually all prego does but Noah took it seriously. I even insisted him that's she's fine but....he got carried away with his heart. Like he did before. " Mrs Andres explained sympathetically as she was in the verge of crying.

Are they aware of his state before? Is this usual for him to faint? But, never have I ever get to see him like this before. Why is it now?

"Did he ever got like this before? " I asked in fear and they were staring at me with emotions fleeing on their eyes.

"Bella, it wasn't anything serious. He must have this high blood pressure again due to his disorder. " Ellie said and I gapped at her.

"D-Disorder? " I stuttered out while shaking, expecting for the worst.

"Yes, dear. He got like this for the first when he lost his grandfather, after that the parents never bothered him that much and he got used to loneliness. He will be very depressed and angry if he ever intent to lose anyone or anything. That's why, he drinks or hit anything pretty badly to cover up his feelings of depression. Now that you occupied everything in him, he became afraid of losing you and you throwing up this morning must have pained him so badly. " Mrs Andres said with tears rolling down her cheeks and I was stunned.

"She's right, he got this once before and now it's back again because he thought that he will be losing you either. That's called as grief disorder and that's why he will be super mad at times. He's pretty lonely before you came Bella, but now, I'm sure that everything for him is only surrounds you. This never happens when that Cherry leaves him either but, it's working on you so don't ever leave him. By the way, he will be fine. Just assure him that your okay and healthy. Alright? " Ellie confessed and I cried out loud.

This man has gave me a lot than I wanted, how could I ever intent to leave him.

"Hello...urmm...you guys are his relations? " The doctor asked as I saw him standing by the emergency door.

"Yes, doctor. " Ellie replied and the doctor nodded at us.

"So....can I talk with closest relation? " the doctor asked and my mind went blank.

"Yes, doctor. This is his wife....I wanted to join as well since I'm a doctor also and I wanted to know about my brother's condition. " Ellie announced and the doctor as he asked us to follow him. Eille left her three year old, Jamie at Mrs Andres and we followed the doctor to his cabin.

"Have a seat you two. " The doctor ushered us and we took our seats.

"You don't have to worry anything he's perfectly fine now. It's just, I need to know about his condition before. He shouldn't be getting this sudden adrenaline rush until he got this high blood pressure so, do you guys have any idea about what happened? " The doctor said and Ellie began explaining his story. My body slowed trembling as I heard him saying that Noah's fine.

The doctor got into this 2 minutes of silence and he started to response back.

"So, he used to have that disorder....and there's no medicine for this right, as a doctor, you should have knew by now. " he joked at Ellie with a chuckle and we got way more worry to laugh at him right now.

"Chill, you two. As I wanted to say, the wife who gave him this would be the only medicine for him. If anything happens to her which is very hurtful or unbearable, he would got into this again and it's not good to put him through like this. He would get a heart or kidney injury someday if he get used to this. So, take care of him and don't try to hurt yourself nor give him any hint of leaving. As long as your happy with him, he will be double healthy. I can assure you that. " The doctor said and smiled at me. I just nodded at him with a small smile.

"You said that your yet to confirm that your pregnant right? Do the test to confirm and tell him right away. He needs some good news for a good start when he wakes up, you know. " The doctor said as he told us that we could see Noah after he wakes up.

*****
As I got tested by the doctor's check up there, they confirmed me that I'm pregnant and it's been 6 weeks along and that explains all this throwing up or dizziness. I got this sickness since a month ago after I moved in with him but it did never happened right infront him like today. I know that he will be hurt to see me like that and see now, that where it's leads him to.

I saw our little bean forming in the ultrasound and my heart was filled with love.

I couldn't wait to tell him this when he wakes up.

"Bella, he's about to wake. Come on get the ultrasound here and shove it onto his face. " Ellie yelled in enthusiasm and I just giggled while following her to his ward.

As I entered his ward, he began to stir and I got this sudden excitement, awaiting his reaction. I showed up infront him and cupped his cheeks in my palms as I pecked his lips. He opens the eyes completely and was smiling eye to eye as he hugged me softly.

I helped him sat up and he hold onto my cheeks while stroking them sweetly. He's giving me this look of unbelievable as if he's debating whether I'm really okay or not.

"Your okay? " he asked as his face turned into worry and before he could say anything else, I confessed and lend him the ultrasound.

"I'm pregnant " His face was priceless as he looked at me then to the hardcopy with lively. His eyes rambling with tears.

"I'm...I'm going to be a father. " he exclaimed in a hush and he said it again while yelling in excitement now.

"Yes, we are going to have a baby. " I mumbled as tears welled up in my eyes. Noah kissed me and held me in his arms.

"Let's get married, Bella. We have a baby coming and I couldn't wait for you to take my last name. " Noah pronounced as he kissed my forehead and his hand were hovering over my belly.

"I'm going to say the same too. " I replied shyly and he was giving me this look of admiration as he kissed my lips.

Mrs Andres and Ellie, was already clapping their hands and Noah rested his forehead over mine while staring me lovingly.

How lucky am I to have all this bundle of loves right now.

Epilogue......soon(-_-;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 13.5K 34
Iris never had friends, from her childhood the words that she heard was fat,cow, ugly so with these hurtful words and behavior she became an introver...
18K 706 22
🔞🔞 Obsessive addictive love when you meet someone you always have an imprint of them. He was a pilot and rich, she was a responsible girl. He saw...
123K 3.7K 30
There's a thin line between hate and Love. That's what the saying says. But for the two individuals who grown to hate each other is just a silly joke...
72.8K 3.2K 32
You can find yourself drowning in a relationship that's not healthy just because you're scared of getting hurt. That's not ok. We all need to feel lo...