K-POP SMUT GIF SERIES

MELANINTAEHYUNG

Just a bunch of smutty short stories with gifs of idols. Еще

1. Mark Tuan
2. Jung Jaehyun
4. Kim Namjoon
5. Lee Taeyong
6. Kim Jongin
7. G Dragon

3. Hyungwon

4.2K 22 0
MELANINTAEHYUNG

"You're making me shy stop."

Showering with Hyungwon was always fun. When you were having sex he was a straight Dom but when you weren't he turned into this adorable shy guy that you fell in love with.

Right now you two were in the shower and you were watching him. "I can feel you watching me." He says without turning around. "I like what I see." You says grinning. He rubs the nape of his neck turning around with a soft smile on his face.

"You're making me shy stop."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
239K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...