Last Hope Of Humankind (Highs...

Af SYBALA

An Oc named , Levi Hibaru, was training to be 'the hitman', found out that his brother was caught by three su... Mere

Oc Description
Chapter-1: Introduction
Chapter-2: Purpose Of Life
Chapter-3: A Human?
Chapter-5: War
Chapter 6:- Making A Move
Chapter 7:- Levi VS Koneko
Chapter 8:- Recovery
Chapter 9:- War Awaits
Chapter 10:- Who Is Your Brother?
Chapter 11:- Painful Memory
Chapter 12:- Preparation
Chapter 13:- Great Mistake
Chapter 14:- Impossible Attempt
Chapter 15:- Preparation For The Next Battle
Chapter 16:- Releiving The Past
Chapter 17:- Meeting
Chapter 18:- Unexpected Rival
Chapter 19:- Shocking Outcome
Chapter 20:- Final Shot
Chapter 21:- Hostages
Chapter 22: Rescue
Chapter 23:- Wrong Wishes
Chapter 24: Kidnapped
Chapter 25: There's No Such Thing As God
Chapter 26: Hitman
Chapter 27: Apprehended
Chapter 28: Wounded
Chapter 29: Acceptance
Chapter 30: Everything Went Wrong
Chapter 31: Aftermath
Chapter 32: Discussion
Chapter 33: Resurrection
Chapter 34: Destroying Home

Chapter-4: Assassination

2.9K 50 5
Af SYBALA

(Location: Levi Apartment)

3rd pov:

Levi quickly went to the room that's next to the bedroom. He removed the rug and took the hammer. He started crushing the floor. There he saw a box. He quickly opened the box.

He took out his gun and put silencer.

Fallen angel 1: "Where's he?"

Fallen angel 2: "I don't know. Remember, we can't sense, we have to wait for reinforcement."

Fallen angel 3: "Man, I can't believe they need all the men to eliminate one human. Is he even strong?"

Fallen angel 1: "Let go separate ways, we kill him easily."

Fallen angel 2: "But what about reinforcement?"

Fallen angel 1: "I doubt we'll struggle against him."

All of them nodded and went seperate ways. But during the middle way, all the lights were off. Then the TV turned on automatically.

Fallen angel 2 noticed it and went to check it.

Fallen angel 2: "Geez, why the TV was turned on?"

"This is why." Levi countered.

Before he could even look back, he was shot down. Levi started pulling him up and uses him as a shield, protecting himself from fallen angels attacks who had seen his fellow died.

Levi then pushed the dead body to the groups of fallen angels. What they didn't know was that bomb had attached him. Being too late on realizing it, it got triggered and killed most of them.

2 fallen angels came through the door and saw the encounter. They then quickly formed light arrow like thing attack and threw at him. Levi immediately dodge by jumping and then push himself down. He tackled one guy by leg sweep, and killed him by shooting at his head.

He then stood and roundhouse kick the other guy's head, which made the other head hold his head. Levi then kneed him in the guts and held his neck, which he twisted it.

After ending the misery, he was then pushed down and was being punched repeatedly.

Fallen angel 4: "You piece of shit!! Take this." he angrily shouts.

Levi then took out his gun and shoot him not once, not twice but thrice. He then pushed the dead body and stood up. As he was walking down the stair, he immediately jumped at one fallen angel as soon as he saw him and broke his arm.

He then pointed his gun at him and was ready to shoot him, but to his disappointment, his clips was empty. He was then got pushed by the same guy who he had earlier broken his arm. He then pulled Levi up and threw him at the glass table. As he approached closer to Levi, he got stabbed straight to the neck by a shard of glasses.

Levi then jumped right to the wall as he dodges from multiple light attacks.

"Fuck, he's strong. We need to seriously end him for once." Fallen angel spat.

As the swarm of fallen angels got closer to where Levi was hiding, they saw a thing that look strange to them. Oh no! It's the sticky bomb!!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

They all died but one survived, barely. As he tried to crawl away, he was then stomped by Levi. Levi then took him up as he hold his collar.

"Who sent you?" Levi questioned.

"Grh....." Fallen angel then spat at the ground.

Levi simply took out his kitchen knife and without a second thought, put in the fallen angel's right leg.

"AHHHHH" he cries.

"I asked again, who is she?" Levi once again questioned.

"Ray........ Raynare....." he answered while holding his right leg.

"Where do she live?" Levi once again questioned him.

"A...... A community....... Church........" He answered fearfully.

"Abandoned one?" Levi asked.

He simply nodded. Levi, being satisfied with amswr, he took out the knife from the attacker's leg.

"Hey I thou-"

He didn't finished as he got stabbed by Levi. Levi sighed and dropped the body. He then heard the knock.

While reaching for the door, he saw red colour blinking in front of this house. He then opened and saw a police officer, named Josh.

Josh:" Damn Levi, the hell you're up to? Also what are hell are you doing in kuoh?"

Levi: "Nothing. I could say the same thing to you."

Josh:"Sure. Listen here, I have been given a complaint from your neighbor about noises."

Levi: "Hmm. Got it. I'll stop."

Josh then saw the body behind him

Josh: "So you're back to work? I thought you came here for vacation?"

Levi: "This is work. We'll talk later."

Josh: "Okay, see you later."

Levi then closes the door and call someone. After few min of call, that certain someone had came.
Levi opened the door and saw,

Charlie: "Levi, you look good."

He then step aside and let other walk through.

Scene change:

(Location: Community Church)

3rd pov:

"WHAT?!" Mittelt shouted.

"All the fallen angels that were assigned to eliminate that human, had failed their project. I can only assume that they are dead." said Karlawarner

"Hmm, then that mean freed was not lying. If Freed himself felt difficult to defeat his opponent, then it was bound to happen." Raynare sighed.

"Dohnaseek, how's Freed holding up?" Raynare asked.

"He's currently resting in a moment, but he's still in bad state. That human really did a good number on him. Maybe it'll take 1 or 2 days to recover." Dohnaseek replied.

"Thank you, keep on updating me about this." Raynare smiles.

"Raynare, what do we do now? Attack him? Destroy him?" Mittelt asked.

"I think it's best that we stay away from him. Pack your things, we need to change our safe house location."

Everyone looked at her.

"What?! Whyy?!" Mittelt asked.

"I believe that human must have gotten information from the assigned fallen angels. If we stay here for too long, we'd might get into trouble with him." Karlawerner replied.

"But if we stay together, aren't we enough to kill him?" Dohnaseek asked.

"Do you want to stay around and find out? Do you want to risk out cover? I already took much pain to hide all of your real body when you all were about to be good as dead. I don't want to wait and find out." Raynare spat.

Raynare sighed and told,

"We start packing now."

__________________________________

(A/N) : whew! There you go, I just finished this chapter because I was motivated. Well, look like we are off to good beginning. What would happen on the next chapter? Will Levi risk his image and go straight to fallen angel hideout or will he have something else in mind?

As always, please write your criticism or any feedback (comments or privately), so that i can atleast improve more.

Thank you and have a good day.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

108K 2.1K 23
*Y/N STORY*You were just a baby when you were taken by the LOV. You were only seven when everyone knew you as Heaven's Devil, a killer, who had more...
25.4K 843 21
[COMPLETE] What if you were registered in the 287th Hunter Exam unbeknownst to your knowledge, you possess no skill at all in fighting or surviving s...
1.7M 15.1K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
100K 2.5K 37
you were born in a world of titans and ghouls. a killer you were back then, but after being captured by commander Smith, you became part of the surve...