Mental |•| K.T.H |•|

By JiminRedAh

You enter a mental hospital. You were told by your grandparents you were mental, although you aren't. You are... More

Chp1: The Hospital
Chp2: My Roommate
Chp3: The Boy On The Roof
Chp4: Football
Chp5: "Don't leave me!"
Chp6: We meet again
Chp7: Taehyung!
Chp8: His name
Chp9: R
Chp10: Help
Chp11: Mission: Save Y/n
Chp12: The Initials
Chapter 13: Nayeon
Chapter 14: Love
Chapter 15: TaeTae
Chapter 16: TaTa
Chapter 17: FlowerBed
Chapter 18 (intro): Normal
Chapter 19: Hatred
Chapter 20: Newbie
Chapter 21: Class
Chapter 22: Canteen
Chapter 23: Canteen pt2
Chapter 25: Loved
Chapter 26: Building
Chapter 27: Back to the hospital
Chapter 28: A kiss better
Chapter 29: Pleads
Chapter 30: Static thrill
Chapter 31: That day
Chapter 32: The truth

Chapter 24: Flashback

133 11 11
By JiminRedAh

Jin and Cleo silently watch as silence emerges from the three. Nayeon sighs, not being oblivious to the fact that she was fake dating Taehyung.

But that was their plan.

To make you move on from Taehyung. But mainly to make Taehyung move on from you.

You, on the other hand, is completely oblivious to this. Nobody knew why Taehyung and Nayeon started dating, but they didn't question it.

And to think, all this has happened in the time space of a year.

And all because Taehyung's mental state caused him to be traumatized by your simple 'no'.

~flashback~

Your heart was beating hard against your chest. Your ears began ringing. What should I say? You kept repeating. You paused for a moment, taking in a breath and replied with, "No.. I-I'm sorry I can't- b-but don't get me wrong, I-," That's when Taehyung's world came crashing down. He'd heard enough. Anni, Karma and Cleo's faces dropped. The sudden sentence struck them all, Taehyung the most. He was hiding a bouquet behind his back, but dropped it once hearing what you had said. "Taehyung, but wait hear me out, please!" You begged, rushing after his side, once noticing he was backing away. "No, let go! I've heard enough Y/n. You- You just wanted me because I have a fucking title, isn't it?" Taehyung yells, cold and bitterness in his tone. You reach out to hold his hand, or at least his arm, but he yanks his arm away, rage clearly radiating off him. "You hurt me y/n. I thought I finally found someone I loved."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.1K 25
Yoongi is in a mental hospital and jimin just got admitted to the same one. what will happen next? [WARNING] Started: 061...
20.5K 774 27
Hoseok has been obsessed with Taehyung since they were young. Taehyung has been forced to work for Hoseok after the untimely death of his parents. Al...
141K 9.3K 29
Jeongguk rescues a homeless punk off the street - bright eyes and fiery, Kim Taehyung turns out to not be the one that needs to be redeemed. An age...
18.6K 845 60
Taehyung, the only son of wealthy parents, grapples with a disorder . Enter Jungkook, a renowned psychiatrist who finds himself falling in love with...