Blessing ➝ Jared Cameron | ✓

hyacinthuss द्वारा

❝Even though they never said it to each other, they knew.❞ Cassandra Cullen was one of Carlisle Cullen's adop... अधिक

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
EPILOGUE

FOREWORD

14.9K 246 19
hyacinthuss द्वारा

SUMMARY

Cassandra Cullen was one of Carlisle Cullen's adoptive daughters in human eyes. But in reality, though, she is another person Carlisle managed to save from the evil that is in this world. After being killed by her then-husband, she had never found a life partner to stick by her side and she felt quite lonely as she watched all of her new family members fall in love. That is until she finds out that she is a wolf's imprint.

With the past coming back to haunt the Cullen family and with this newfound friendship, Cassandra can't help but feel like she finally belongs in someone's arms and she wasn't going to let some redhead destroy her life because she wanted revenge.

Jared Cameron may not know this but he had been the blessing Cassandra was waiting her whole life to turn it upside down.

TIMELINE

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

( with major AU lines )

CAST

Giorgia Whigham as Cassandra Cullen

MOOD BOARD

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! This story used to be on my original account but after a lot of consideration, I moved it here. I hope you understand! Nothing had changed and this is the rewritten version that I had also uploaded on my other account before I moved it here. Thank you so much for reading and please, leave some comments.

Disclaimer: I only own Cassandra and her lines, nothing else! The Eclipse storyline is owned by Stephenie Meyer since Twilight is her own story!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

110K 3.7K 15
When a boy meets a vampire, he feels as if he could live forever. 30,366 Words Started- 22/04/22 Rewrite- 18/09/23 Finished- 30/12/23 - Jasper Hale...
507K 10.1K 49
~Carlisle Cullen love story~ Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie see's the world as black and white.. but s...
126K 4.6K 29
▍ 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 . 𝟎𝟎𝟏. conflicting love. 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙷 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧 befriends a 𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣, and 𝙥𝙖𝙪𝙡 𝙡𝙖𝙝...
469K 10.6K 33
𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒔 || ❝This feeling was almost primal to Jared, it was a feeling that was embedded deep within him and a feeling that he had never known that...