In Love With My Bully - Harry...

By hi-imlouiswife

{COMPLETED BOOK} *WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS ABUSE, RAPE, SELF HARM AND DEPRESSION! MAY BE TRIGGERING AND I... More

In Love With My Bully - Harry Styles (e)
Warning & Rant
Bruh
Chapter 1 - Scars and Bruises (e)
Chapter 2 - Having Dinner With Style (e)
Chapter 3 - What Have I Ever Done? (e)
Chapter 4 - Silent Crying (e)
Chapter 5 - Why Her? (e)
Chapter 6 - Keeping My Head Down (e)
Chapter 7 - Behind The Bins (e)
Chapter 8 - You Having A Laugh? (e)
Chapter 9 - Dirty And Used (e)
Chapter 10 - Everything Has Changed (e)
Chapter 11 - Three Years Too Late (e)
Chapter 12 - Stealing Air To Breathe (e)
Chapter 13 - Cliffe Over Cliff (e)
Chapter 14 - Just Can't Let Her Go (e)
Chapter 15 - Not That Easy (e)
Chapter 17 - Float Down, Like Autumn Leaves (e)
Chapter 18 - Living With My Bully? (e)
Chapter 19 - I Belong With You, You Belong With Me (e)
Chapter 20 - Drinks And Regrets (e)
Chapter 21 - Lying On The Cold Hard Ground (e)
Chapter 22 - Unfamiliar Faces (e)
Question And Answers
Chapter 23 - A Fresh Start (e)
Chapter 24 - That Boy (e)
Chapter 25 - Little White Lies (e)
Chapter 26 - Realising Mistakes (e)
Ending Warning
Chapter 27 - The End
Epilogue

Chapter 16 - Old Friend, Why So Shy? (e)

114K 1.8K 653
By hi-imlouiswife

Old Friend, Why So Shy?

Chapter 16

Louis' POV

'Why do you guys beat me up?' A very confused and eager looking Maria looked at me, waiting for an answer.

'Well..... Basically.....' Shut up Louis! You are not Harry!

Shut up I've had enough of your cocky comments for a lifetime! I remembered Maria was here. She was kinda looking at me really weirdly. Damn I have to stop having weird conversations with MYSELF!!!

'Ummm... That's not important Maria. Whats actually important is that you forgive us. Forgive what we all did. Forgive me.' I spun the conversation around.

'I'm sorry. I just can't do that anymore.' She said.

'LOUISSSSSSSS' An Irish voice said.  I popped my head round the door.

'What?' I hissed, but then started laughing as I saw the little leprechaun in a bundle. His hand was stuck to his tee shirt. And he was stuck to his chair. I saw Liam laughing with a tube of superglue in his hands.

'Help me!' Niall cried. I shook my head.

'I'll be two seconds.' I said to Maria and walked over to the blonde haired boy, letting out a small breath I didn't realise I was holding in.

Harry's POV

'Hey Maria.' I said as I walked to her.

'Harry...' She trailed off, obviously feeling nervous around me.

'Hey Maria. Do you remember the time we all went to the beach. My mum dropped us off?' I asked.

'The car ride of hell?' She said, a smile forming on her face as she regained the memory.

'Yep. You had to sit with us and we kept farting!' I started laughing. 'I remember your face. Priceless!'

'I also remember you all leaving your pizza crusts for me.' She said. I remembered her hate for pizza. She only liked the crusts, so we all ate the pizza and left her the crusts. She smiled at the memory with me.

'We can still do that.' I whispered.

'It would be too awkward.'

Suddenly I had a brilliant idea.

Maria's POV

I watched Harry's face light up like a little kids face on Christmas when he got his favourite game. It was kind of amusing.

'Come on.' He said.

'Where to?' I asked. What if we got in trouble? What if he... What if he raped me like that man did.

'Just come on. I'll show you that I'm sorry.' He said and delicately grabbed my wrist and took me out of the doors, pushing past people.

I tried to grasp free. But I seriously couldn't. He was too strong. I remembered what he did to me. I remembered how they all just left me. I remembered every single hit. Every single kick. Every single bitter laugh. Every single time they just left me there to rot.

Nobody did anything. It almost led me to commit suicide. My lungs felt short of oxygen as I desperately tried to get some air in.

'Maria? You okay? You like spazzed out there...' Harry said to me.

'I need to go sorry.' I said, wiggling out go his grasp.

'Why?' He asked.

'Because... I just need to.'

'Well, well, well. Look who we have here, girls.' Somebody said behind Harry's perfect face. Wait. Perfect? Oh look it's...her.

'Hi...' Harry said trailing off.

'Well looks like the slut found somebody else to fuck.' Yeah, you bitches guessed right. It was Amy. Samantha sniggered at something Amy whispered to her.

'Amy. Don't talk to her like that.' Harry said giving her a stern warning.

'Oooh! Standing up for her so you can get into her pants? That's an old one, Styles.' Is that what he's doing? Just standing up or talking to me just so he can fuck me? I looked over at Harry, who obviously had no comment on this.

'Go away you two.' Harry said, trying to keep his cool. Amy leaned over and whispered something to Harry.

'No. I'd rather be with someone who's fake breasts aren't popping out of their shirt. Or whatever you call that thing' Harry said eyeing her 'short shirt'. He grabbed my hand and pulled me put of the doors.

'Harry, just let me go.'

'Maria. I need to prove to you I'm sorry. I need to prove that I'm still in lo-' Harry cut off what he was saying. 'I mean... I really feel guilty about everything and you have every right to feel mad and angry and slap me right across the face.' He said. So I did. 'Ummm...ow?' He looks at me with confusion.

'You told me too.' I stated my argument.

'You slap like a girl!'

'I AM a girl.' I said.

'Really? I never noticed!' He said, sarcastically. We bot cracked up laughing. I stop and realise, who I'm laughing with. Harry. Styles. The boy who made my life hell. 'You okay?' Harry asked.

'Fine. We should get back.' I say and turn around.

'Maria I know you've probably got trust issues because of me, but please, just trust me. Just this once.' I didn't know why, but I did. I trusted him, once again. I nodded and took his hand, he pulled me away from the dreary old building.

'I won't let you down, this time Ri.' He whispered as we stepped Out of the gates.

'You sure about that?' I thought. We walked for a bit in an awkward silence. Until we reached the place. Helen's.

'Helen's! I can believe it! I haven't been here in ages!' I said. It was true. I haven't seen Helen in ages!

'Harry? Maria?' Said a familiar voice.

'Helen!' Both me and Harry screamed. An old woman smiled at us, warmly. Her blue eyes still twinkled and her grey hair was still... Grey. She hugged us tightly. God, I've missed this.

'Hang on, I gonna whip you kids up some of my brownies.' She said and scuttled off towards the kitchen.

'Thanks.' I said to Harry. My grin was massive. It must of been falling off. Harry smiled wider.

'This is just a little thing.' He said to me.

'So what are you kids up to nowadays?' Helen said, coming out the kitchen.

'Nothing much.' I lied.

'Oh my. You're getting married aren't you! You're pregnant! Harry! Keep it in your pants!' Me and Harry's cheeks went bright red.

'NO!' We both screamed. She held her hands up in surrender.

'But I did do something.' Harry said. I looked at him wide eyed. What is he doing?

'I did something terrible to Maria. And she won't forgive me for it. You have to help me, Hel.'

'Awwww! Go on pet. Forgive him.' She said, I blushed and took a bite of the fondant. The chocolate filled my mouth and dominated my tastes buds. It left my mouth, hungry for more.

'Mmmm.... Hel! I haven't had this in so long. I forgot how much I love it.' I said trying to turn the conversation round.

'Now, who's fault is that?' She said. I looked at her guiltily.

'Sorry.' I mumbled. We stayed there all day. Me, Helen and Harry. Just catching up. Of courses, we didn't tell her about the fact that Harry beat me up. And the fact I was raped. It was about 3, when I notice the time.

'Harry School's going to be finished soon.' I said as I got up. He popped on his jacket as we left.

'God! I haven't seen her in such a long time.' He said.

'I know. It was nice' I smiled.

'Hey Ri.' Harry said to me and stopped.

'Yeah.' I turned to him.

'There's something I've wanted to do for a long time.' Harry whispered as he closed his eyes and leaned in. I noticed that I was mirroring his actions. But before, our lips touched, I pecked his cheek and ran away.

This time, it left HIM confused.

_____________________________________________________________________

 There was nice poem made for this story:

Harry used to fight through the night. Constantly battling everyday. And Maria getting cuts everyday but words she will not say. Sadly she doesn't want to stay. One bus ride changes her life, she will no longer need a knife. She needs to end it then and there. But Harry will shed a tear if she doesn't stay near. For Maria, he really does care. Louis and niall fighting for love but can they erase what happened above. Liam and Zayn trying to help. But if they get closer surely she'll yelp."

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 260 12
Rachel Montgomery is your typical 16-year-old girl. She has olive tan skin, curly dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes with flecks of green in them...
729K 17.8K 26
Dylan Brynn just wants the guys to except her. She made the football team and none of the guys like that. Well there is one guy, Chance. Chance is Dy...
2.2M 55.6K 29
Ayanna Jones has always loved football. She loves playing it, she loves watching it. That's why her friends call her Football Girl. As she settles in...
70.8K 2.1K 28
You're a new student Hyakkaou Academy. Before you can even attend your first class, you run into Midari Ikishima. There are NSFW and fluff chapters...