๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ง๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—

By qtbelll

"๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.....๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ COVID-19 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ End ]
Hey!

[ 18 ]

1K 42 0
By qtbelll

Jungkook POV

i was seating near the sea, enjoying the beautiful scenery, forgetting all the worries inside me.

but my thoughts can't stop thinking..

tzuyu like me?

but why she ignored me?

is it because i didn't text her?

does she really think i love her as a friend?

why can't she see my love towards her?

what should I do to make you happy?

you doesn't even gave any attention to me

nor talk to me

it hurts tzu to know your love ones ignore you

i miss the old us...

we always spend our time together

we laugh together

we sing together

we dance together

we eat together

all we do always together

forgive me for ignoring you

i was planning to confess to you as a surprise

i hope the day i confess, you smile and accept me to be your love ones

i love you tzuyu

i really do

i didn't realise my tears streaming down my face...

that's when i realise, i cry....

Tzuyu POV

the strong wind makes me shivering a bit. i was walking around the beach while holding my sneaker at my hand.

it was a chilly day. but my thoughts can't stop chilling...

why am i suddenly being rude to him?

why am i ignoring him?

he likes someone and why should i be so angry about it?

what is wrong with you tzu?

you ruined your friendship with him?

im sorry oppa, for ignoring you..

you try your best to make me happy and feel comfortable..

but what i did to you is hurting you...

you might feel hurt right now, right?

i didn't mean to hurt you

it's just... my love and jealousy can't stop

how much i wish we can be together but..

we can't beg for love..

it means i can't beg for your love..

i love you jungkook..

I've been keeping this feeling for years now

im just finding the right time to tell you about this

but knowing that you'll be with someone else

i decided not to tell you

im sorry oppa

im really sorry

sorry for hurting you

sorry for breaking our friendship

im sorry....

that's when i realise, im crying in mess....

Author POV

tzuyu feel a little bit dizzy because of crying. she suddenly sit at the sand near the sea, hugging her leg and cry..

jungkook who was still crying but stop crying because he thinks cry is useless. when he already calm himself, he decided to take a walk

Jungkook POV

even i know it hurts, i need to be positive and strong.

i was in deep thoughts, but back to reality when i heard a girl cry. i look around searching for the girl.

i saw a girl sitting near the sea, wearing a super oversized hoodie, hugging her legs and cry...

she may be an idol since this place were made for idol. i went near her...

Author POV

Jungkook went near the girl, that actually is tzuyu and said, "hey, you're okay?" tzuyu was shocked to heard the voice, she knew who was him. "I'm fine" she said while her head still at her legs

jungkook started to feel suspicious towards her, her voice, her hair are just so similar. "you sure? but may i know who you are?" he asked.

tzuyu was hesitant to show herself but she don't want to be rude, "tzuyu? " and that's when both of them made an eye contact.

her eyes were red and puffy, her hands were cold, it makes her shivering. jungkook noticed her action so he immediately took off his coat and put it on her.

"hey, why are crying and what are you doing here by just wearing like this?" with his tone, tzuyu can feel that he's super worried about her.

"i-I-don't know..." tzuyu said. she was still shivering and feel a little dizzy that makes her can't say anything.

jungkook who's keep looking at her, realise she's still feeling cold, he decided to hug her. he was hesitant at first but for her, he will do anything to make her comfortable.

tzuyu face was getting red as tomato, not because of sick but she was blushing by jungkook sudden action.

Tzuyu POV

i can't believe it! he hug me, omg!

i starting to feel comfortable and warm a bit, but still feeling dizzy, and that makes me sleepy.

i should apologise to him, after what I've done to him. "oppa.." i said, my voice was cracked a little bit. "wae tzu?" he said and looked at me.

his brown eyes, while his hair was blown by the wind, is just so attractive. "im... sorry" i said. "why should you? you didn't do anything wrong, what's wrong?" he asked, you can say that he's worried.

"because of ignoring you, i know it hurts you a lot. I'm just not in a good mood these days. hope you forgive me.." i said while looking down.

"it's nothing tzu, i understand you" he said while still hugging me. he's so sweet, the girl must be so lucky to have him. i tighten the hug because i just realised i catch a cold.

then i slept at his chest..

Jungkook POV

i suddenly feel like tzuyu hug me tightly, and guess what, i was happy like, i can't describe it in words!

i look at her, and she looks like she was sleepy. then she fall asleep at my chest. i touch her forehead and it's freaking hot! i think she catch a cold.

i called Jimin hyung that I'll take his car. i carry her bridal style and went to the car and let her sleep while i drive her to the dorm.

Jimin POV

Jungkook called me and said that he will take my car because tzuyu catch a cold.

"Mina ya, i think jungkook already found tzuyu and he's taking her home because she catch a cold" i can see that she's starting to worried.

i tell her that everything is going to be fine and trust jungkook to take care of her. she smile as a respond.

"i think we should went back home ya know, it's getting late now" Mina said.

"Sure!" i said and we went back home with her driver.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 9K 41
โGood roommates are hard to find, harder to leave, impossible to forget. But My Roommate is nothing. Yet, i fell inlove with the girl i hate and the...
19.4K 877 37
Mr. City, Jeon Jungkook meets Country Girl Park Jihyo --- I wrote this when I was 13 years old. This was the first story I worked on. As I read throu...
34.8K 1.4K 36
This is the second book to ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐Ÿก โ„‚๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ง๐•’๐•ค๐•–๐•ค [๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•”๐•–๐•ฉ๐•—๐•–๐•ž๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ]. Sorry y/n you ain't welcome if you haven't read the fi...