The Prince's Mark

Od superrumor

Tracou Vartanian, a provincial dezmek lord, travels to the capital of a foreign land to see the wares on offe... Více

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
The Road to Dezmer - One
The Road to Dezmer - Two
The Road to Dezmer - Three
The Road to Dezmer - Four
The Road to Dezmer - Five
The Road to Dezmer - Six
The Road to Dezmer - Seven
The Road to Dezmer - Eight
The Road to Dezmer - Nine
The Road to Dezmer - Ten
The Road to Dezmer - Eleven
The Road to Dezmer - Twelve
The Road to Dezmer - Thirteen
The Road to Dezmer - Fourteen
The Road to Dezmer - Fifteen
The Road to Dezmer - Sixteen
The Road to Dezmer - Seventeen
The Road to Dezmer - Eighteen
The Road to Dezmer - Nineteen
The Road to Dezmer - Twenty
The Road to Dezmer - Twenty Two
The Road to Dezmer - Twenty Three
The Road to Dezmer - Twenty Four
The Road to Dezmer - Twenty Five
The Road to Dezmer - Twenty Six
The Road to Dezmer - Twenty Seven
The Road to Dezmer - Twenty Eight
The Road to Dezmer - Twenty Nine
The Road to Dezmer - Thirty
The Road to Dezmer - Thirty One
The Road to Dezmer - Thirty Two
The Road to Dezmer - Thirty Three

The Road to Dezmer - Twenty One

151 20 5
Od superrumor

Trembling, Tracou shut the door to the lord's bedroom.

Thoughts seethed in his mind. He couldn't grasp any one of them for more than a moment. Fragments like Mirthal, likes me, kissing, erection, and what now each had their chance, but when he turned from the door to face Mirthal, they fled him.

His lips still wet, Mirthal stood, fiddling with the edge of his sleeve.

Right. Clothes had to come off. He had seen Pendaer naked, but never Mirthal. That injustice would end today.

Tracou grabbed the bottom of his tunic and pulled it over his head, shivering when air hit his bare skin. After folding the tunic, he set it and his wand aside.

He could stop this. If he wanted, he could tell Mirthal he was tired and wanted to sleep and he would go along with it.

His eyes drifted down to Mirthal's crotch.

Just moments earlier, he had felt Mirthal's arousal against him. Was he supposed to ignore it? He couldn't. Knowing that Mirthal wanted him, after pining after him for so long, did things to him. He might never sleep again—not as long as he and Mirthal shared a bed.

As long as he met no resistance, he would go as far as he could.

Tracou looked up at Mirthal, only to see that he had not started the disrobing process.

"Mirthal?"

"They're pink," he mumbled. "It's cute..."

"What are pink?"

"Mmph... I don't know the word in Aodehsh. You know, on your chest?"

Tracou looked down at himself.

"Nipples."

"Nipples..."

"Yours aren't pink?"

"No."

After a moment of hesitation, Tracou inched closer to Mirthal.

"Can I see?"

Mirthal nodded and, with shaking hands, took his upper layers off. Rooted to the spot, Tracou drank in the sight of him—of the tan line below his neck, of the muscles in his arms, of his collar bone, of his distinctly brown nipples.

Desire flared within him, one more powerful than he had ever experienced. If he had wanted Mirthal back in Shalen, when he had shown off his archery, then he needed him now. He needed to touch him.

Pressing himself against Mirthal, his breath hitched. Mirthal's heart stuttered under his skin and he tensed, his arms staunchly at his sides.

"You don't like it?" Tracou asked, already pulling away.

"N-No!" Mirthal placed a hand on Tracou's back to keep him from retreating any further. "I like it. But I, um... I don't know what to do..."

Frowning, Tracou nodded. What did two men do? What could they do? He knew what men and women did together and the mechanics of how it worked—everyone knew that. Two men would have to do something different.

"Do anything," he said, skimming his fingertips along Mirthal's chest.

"...Anything..."

Too absorbed in the feel of Mirthal's skin to care about Mirthal's hesitation, Tracou took his time, trying to commit every inch to memory.

This night had gone so far beyond his expectations. Earlier today, he had panicked about Mirthal's feelings. Now, he stood with him, half naked, touching him. Touching him.

Warm fingers brushed against his shoulder. Tracou looked up, meeting Mirthal's determined gaze, the same one he wore when pulling back a bowstring.

His knees quivered, threatening to give way.

The pads of Mirthal's fingers dragged down Tracou's side until they reached his leggings, where they paused before tracing along the top of the fabric. Once, twice, his fingers brushed against the skin of Tracou's stomach. Shifting his attention to the laces on Tracou's hose, Mirthal eyed him, waiting. Tracou nodded. In one motion, Mirthal abandoned the laces and pressed his palm against Tracou's crotch. He kept his eyes on Tracou, smirking.

With a choked gasp, Tracou bucked against Mirthal's hand. He leaned his upper body against Mirthal's, his hands on Mirthal's arms.

Mirthal gripped Tracou's hip with his free hand. "Stay still."

Now fully erect, Tracou wanted nothing more than to grind against Mirthal until he made a mess of himself. But he refrained, his entire body buzzing.

Giving Tracou a single chuckle, Mirthal rewarded him by rubbing him through his hose. Sparks of pleasure went through him and he moaned against Mirthal's chest.

Too much of this and he would finish. He wanted to, he wanted Mirthal to be the reason why he had, but it wasn't fair. Even more than wanting pleasure for himself, he wanted to give it to Mirthal, too.

So he slid a hand under Mirthal's trousers. He grabbed Mirthal's manhood, marveling at the way it throbbed in his hand. Mirthal shivered.

Not enough.

"Everything off," Tracou said.

Mirthal didn't argue. They parted briefly to handle their own clothes, with Mirthal tossing away his trousers as Tracou folded his hose. When they faced each other again, each gawked at the other.

He had never seen another man like this. Mirthal, so tall, so handsome, so much more masculine than he was—his stiff cock pointed upward, its tip slick. Whatever Mirthal saw in him he didn't understand. His soft, pale body could not compare.

"Yours is bigger than mine..."

Eyes raking up and down Tracou's body, Mirthal barely managed a nod.

"I'm bigger than you."

He couldn't argue with that.

Tracou closed the distance between them, more than ready to return to their mutual touching, but Mirthal had other ideas. Once in range, he picked Tracou up, giving him enough time to squeal in surprise before he set him on the bed. Tracou blinked up at the ceiling once and then Mirthal was on top of him.

Never had Tracou been more aware of the physical difference between them—Mirthal could manhandle him as he pleased and he liked it. It set his body on fire. He shouldn't enjoy it, but maybe he would like anything Mirthal did.

"Wh-What are you doing?" he breathed.

"Anything."

Mirthal lowered his body enough to kiss Tracou's neck, but not enough. The gap between them felt both impossibly small and a million miles wide. Heat radiated off of Mirthal.

"Want you underneath me..." Mirthal muttered against his pulse.

Tracou chomped on the inside of his cheek. This would kill him.

Looping his arms around Mirthal's shoulders, Tracou tugged him downward, but Mirthal refused to budge.

"Mirthal..." he whined.

"Not yet."

"Why?"

"It'll end."

As if to silence him, Mirthal nipped at Tracou's neck. The sensation made Tracou moan softly, a thrill running down his spine. Mirthal let out a satisfied hum. He went back to mouthing and kissing Tracou, moving from his throat to his clavicle as he carefully kept their bodies apart.

Damn him. Who did Mirthal think he was, calling the shots like this? If only he hadn't left his wand with his clothes.

Tracou let go of Mirthal and drifted a hand down his chest, towards his naval and hopefully beyond.

"Mirthal... I want to feel you against me," he whispered.

A shudder went through Mirthal. Aside from that, he did not move, instead busying himself by dragging his tongue along Tracou's skin.

Clearly Mirthal could not be dissuaded with words, so Tracou would have to try something drastic. He moved down the bed a few inches, disrupting Mirthal's fixation with his collarbone, and lifted his legs, clamping his thighs around Mirthal's hips. His erection pressed up against Mirthal's, the contact nearly undoing him. Above him, Mirthal spluttered.

"T-Tracou...!"

Breaths coming out in short gasps, Tracou tentatively moved his hips up into Mirthal's, creating a delicious friction between them. Mirthal moaned, his arms shaking before he gave in and lowered himself onto Tracou. Once he had, Tracou clung to him for dear life.

They moved together, with Mirthal grinding down into Tracou and Tracou rolling his hips upward. Each thrust forced a pleased sigh or a groan out of them.

It felt so good, so much better than him alone with his hand. Mirthal—the heat of him, the feel of his skin, the sound of his panting, the weight of his arousal against his, even his faint, Mirthal smell... Any one of these would have been enough to overwhelm him. All of them together threatened to drown him, so he kept his grip on Mirthal, his limbs quivering.

"Tracou... Oh, Tracou..."

Each time his name fell from Mirthal's lips, Tracou tensed, struggling to hold himself together. But he wouldn't stop. Mirthal thrust against him, saying his name over and over like it was a holy word, like it was the only thing keeping him tethered to this reality. Tracou wanted to respond, but it was all he could do to keep himself breathing. He had to hold on. Don't finish, not yet, not yet...

Mirthal let out a cry, his cock pulsing against Tracou's.

Tracou followed, arching his back as he came. He managed to hold onto Mirthal as he rode his orgasm, but his bones fled him when he had finished.

The two of them lay on his bed, a mess coating both of their stomachs, as they caught their breath. Mirthal recovered first and tried to heave himself off of Tracou, who whined at the first hint of their parting.

"Stay with me..."

"I'm heavy, aren't I?"

Tracou pouted. "Maybe."

"I'm going to move so I can hold you... Okay?"

"...Okay."

While he had accepted it, Mirthal pulling away from him both separated them and invited cool air to replace his presence. Tracou grunted. Before he could complain, Mirthal got on his side and pulled Tracou against them, so they were chest to chest. He pulled the blankets over them as Tracou snuggled into him.

Resisting heavy eyelids, Tracou looked at Mirthal, who gazed down at him with warm, brown eyes. A satisfaction unlike any other pooled in his chest.

"Only you," Tracou sighed, a faint smile pulling at his lips.

After a beat, Mirthal nodded, his eyes glittering even in the dark. He kissed Tracou and mumbled, "Only you."

Comfortable, safe, and sated, sleep claimed Tracou within minutes and didn't relinquish him until the sun had established itself in the sky.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

102K 3.4K 39
*completed* Ever since Draco Malfoy laid eyes on the boy who lived, he knew he had to be his. This is a slow-burn romance. #1 in drarryfanfic 4/23/2...
6.3K 171 36
A spoiled elvish princess in love with a lowly soldier. Unfortunately (well, fortunately. But don't tell her that) she will come to realize her life...
4.4K 280 49
No one expected the Sky Fall, the rapid disappearance of the stars before they crashed into Earth, rendering it useless. No one expected humanity to...
553 63 25
Prince Leif could not have imagined that the Princess of Aradanas would be kidnapped at her own ball, but that's exactly what happened. Without que...