Assassins' Strip Club [Ereri...

Por Kaleidoscope_Keys

Eren Jaeger, a freshly twenty-one year-old college student, was brought to the famous "Assassins' Strip Club"... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 [tw]
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 [tw]
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 [tw]
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 [tw]
Chapter 36 [tw]
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 [tw]
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47.25
Chapter 47.50
Chapter 47.75
Chapter 48
Chapter 48.50
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 55.25
Chapter 55.50
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 [tw]
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 [tw]
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
Bonus- Announcement?

Chapter 55.75

1.3K 49 78
Por Kaleidoscope_Keys

Assassins' Strip Club
Chapter 55.75
Zex

When I wake, I'm able to feel Halt's scarred skin but not Charlie's smooth skin. I look around to find him standing naked on the balcony, looking out over the city. It's a beautiful sight. I'm delighted to have Charlie here in Italy with us. It feels so perfect. Unfortunately, I know he'll have to leave soon so I plan to spend as much quality time with him as I can.

Charlie must feel my eyes on him because he turns around.

"Hey, Zexy." Charlie smiles softly. "Sleep well?" He cocks his head gently to the side.

"I always sleep well with you near." I flirt honestly and admire his body. Every scar, freckle, mark, and divet is absolutely stunning to me. I wouldn't have him any other way.

"Alexander..."

"Yes?" I motion him to come closer and Halt curls up into me. He must be cold.

"That was pretty gay." He laughs.

I smirk and go scoop him up, throwing him over my shoulder and spinning. "Hell yeah it was."

He giggles. "So, what're the plans for today, mio Signore?"

I set him down. "Halt is going to take you on a tour and then this evening you will be crowned heir. And, if you want, we can be married."

"Halt is taking me?" Charlie's hazel eyes grow sad. "Just him?"

I tuck some of Charlie's hair behind his ear and think. I can probably spare one more day for him. "If you want me to come, I will."

"I-If you can't, that's fine. I understand." He forces a smile.

"I can." I promise him and kiss his forehead.

Charlie lights up and kisses me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I hold him close and feel Halt's hand snake over our legs.

"Halt, Halt, Zex is going to join us!" Charlie exclaims excitedly.

"Join us where?" Halt asks and I explain the plan to him. "Awesome."

Charlie bounces. "I'm going to learn how to be a badass mafioso!"

"Fuck yeah you are." I smirk. "Let's get you suited up. Maybe you can show a few of my initiates how it's done."

"Can I go to your intelligence center? Can I mess around? What model and brand computers do you have?" Charlie asks, geeking out.

"Only the best." I drag Halt out of bed and smack his ass. "Get dressed."

He nods and crawls into the wardrobe.

"Is Halt going to dress me again?" Charlie giggles. "He likes to get touchy-touchy when he clothes me."

"If you want." I kiss him and pull Halt out of the wardrobe, depositing him in front of Charlie. "Dress your new master, Halt."

"Yes, master." Halt replies and pulls out some of my clothes and begins dressing me, his hands gently caressing my skin. "You are so beautiful, Charlie." He admires and kisses my shoulder.

"Thank you." He smiles. "So are you."

I get dressed myself and once we're all ready I hold an elbow out for each of them. "Shall we?"

"We shall."

I lead them out and downstairs towards where a car is waiting to take us to headquarters.

Charlie looks around nervously, biting his lip while his eyes look around. "How should I act? Will everyone speak to me in Italian?"

I nod. "Yes and you can act as yourself, they are to respect you even if you bounce around like an excited child." I grin at him.

"They better. I'm fucking amazing." Charlie moves to open the door to the car.

There's already a man standing there ready to open it. He does so and snickers at Charlie's attempt. "My lords."

"I'm not embarrassed, just independent." He blushes and hides in the car.

"Grazie, Elton." I smile to my driver of over forty years. He's a large man of around 6'2 with muscles that would rival a bodybuilder. His sunglasses cover his wrinkles but his crisp white hair flutters in the breeze, revealing his age.

Halt and I climb into the car and coddle our lover.

"Hey." He purrs, cuddling me.

I hold him close and watch the scenery pass by. It's not far. "We'll have to take you sightseeing after everything's settled." I suggest.

"Oooh. That sounds amazing. Sightseeing in Italy." He hums contently.

Halt nods in agreement. "Zex owns the colosseum."

"What?"

I chuckle. "I don't but I might as well, everyone there is in my pocket."

"Fancy."

"Mhm." I hum and the car comes to a stop in front of a large romanstyle complex. "We front as an art museum and restoration center." I explain.

"Zex used to hate art." Halt says. "As a kid, he'd always make fun of it. He'd even go as far as to destroy some of the paintings and statues in the mansion."

I snicker. "I hated it because father loved it. I learned to appreciate it after my first piece, where I shot his brains out on the canvas."

"Sounds like something Eren would do." Charlie laughs.

I hum, not sure how I feel about being compared to the reckless young prince.

"What will they call me?" Charlie asks.

"I haven't told them yet, it's up to you."

"Grandmaster Charlie."

Halt giggles. "They will call you that if you ask."

"I like it." I smirk. "Though, it makes you sound old as fuck, il mio piccolo giaguaro dai capelli grigi [my little grey-haired Jaguar - Italian]."

Charlie laughs. "I don't know what to have them call me. Name me."

I grab his chin and look him over. "You could be Lord Dechart, like Halt. They mostly call me either Lord Voncürri or Don. Perhaps, interim head of intel, Sir, Captain."

"Ooooooh." Charlie's eyes shine. "Captain Charlie."

"It has a nice ring to it." Halt smiles.

I tap Charlie's cheek affectionately. "Captain Charlie it is then."

"It's what everyone under me at the Survey Corps has to call me." Charlie hums. "But don't I technically outrank most of them now? Will Captain suffice in such a situation?"

"Your position here doesn't really change your position there." I explain. "It only garners you more respect and a seat at our table. If you became boss that would change, but our organizations aren't intertwined. I technically don't outrank Eren because I'm not Survey Corps. You don't either because in the Corps, you're still intel."

"Boss has a nice ring, but a living Zex and Halt has the best ring." Charlie giggles. "Captain Charlie it is."

"I agree." Halt smiles and I finally motion for Elton to open the car door. He does so and we file out.

"Welcome to my kingdom." I spread my arms.

"It's like a to scale representation of your dick." Charlie says in awe.

I laugh. "Could be, but I don't need to compensate for anything." I wink and lead them inside, bodyguards opening the doors for us.

Charlie quietly thanks them and looks around. "I might get lost."

I nod. "It is quite the maze." I gesture to the art. "All of these are originals, not copies. We buy real art for our fake art museum."

"We should have a family portrait done sometime," Charlie comments, admiring the artwork.

"Absolutely." I agree immediately and lead them down towards an employees only door which leads into the rest of the complex. I unlock it with my fingerprints and lead them into a darker hallway that looks like a maintenance tunnel.

When we reach the first door, I push it open proudly and spread my arms, noise from the large casino and bar filling our ears as lights shine multicolored over my guys. "Welcome to Casinò Voncürri!"

"A casino? Woah." Charlie spins around slowly, taking it all in. "It's even more reckless than our strip club."

"Half our business is gambling." I smirk.

"You have a point." Charlie hums, most likely filing everything away. Something about him strikes me as good at gambling.

"Come on." I lead him back into the hallways and open the door to the training arena. It's huge, practice ranges of all kinds. There's several people working hard.

"Do you have an augmented reality/VR training area?" Charlie looks over our weaponry, putting a pair of glasses on and talking to himself quietly.

"Yes." Halt points out the area where a woman is fighting invisible threats.

"Is it better than the one I created?" He inches closer to it.

"No, we actually stole some of your early plans." I admit. "Go on over."

The sequence ends and the woman takes deep breaths before coming out. When she sees us, she smiles. "Ehi capo, è questo il tuo nuovo marito? [Hey boss, is this your new husband - Italian]?"

"Sì, sono Charlie [Yes, this is Charlie]." I smile proudly. "Charlie, this is Harlan Devereaux, one of our strategists."

"It's a pleasure." Harlan extends her hand to Charlie.

Charlie shakes it, smiling at her. "It's nice to meet you. Don't tell the others, but I'm giddy to meet a strategist for the mafia." He winks.

She shakes his hand. "The pleasure's mine, my lord."

"It's Captain, actually." I smirk.

"I see, Captain." She smiles.

Charlie beams. "What's your favorite activity in regards to training?"

"Definitely the holographic training. It puts you in very real situations with real feeling consequences. It's definitely made the people on the ground better." She replies.

The dirty blond blushes. "I could update your system. It was originally taken from me." He gives me a look.

"Anything to get ahead, love." I wink.

"An update would be great. I'll set up meetings with our engineers." Harlan nods and leaves.

"Based off of a simple look." He straightens his glasses. "The version you ripped off was flawed, so I don't know how ahead that got you."

"It's better than not having it at all." Halt hums. "And we couldn't recruit you at the time because of Ethan." He rubs my back.

"Is there anything else of mine that you two stole?" He asks sassily.

I shake my head. "No. Everything else you gave to us."

"That's good, then." He exhales, smiling. "I got a little scared. Erwin would've killed me."

"We wouldn't have let that happen." Halt assures him.

"Yeah, but one time, I had a design stolen and my eating privileges were revoked and I had to spend the night with him."

"No good leader takes away their people's basic human rights." I growl, disgusted and furious. "What I would give to be a fly on the wall when Eren kills him..."

"I'll be there. I'll write you a description."

"I hope he truly suffers." Halt balls his fist and I nod in agreement, ideas swirling through my head.

"Well, I'm safe from him here, so we should just enjoy this tour." Charlie hums.

I force myself to relax and nod. "You're right."

"Let's take him to our office, Zexy." Halt purrs and I smirk.

I take him to a guarded room with a large desk with three chairs behind it. The right wall is all windows, looking over the city with a coffee table surrounded by comfortable leather chairs. Near the back, there's a curtain, which I pull back to reveal our sex torture dungeon.

"Spooky sex." Charlie giggles.

I nod and ruffle his hair. "I have some things for you in there too."

"Ooh, for me?"

"Mhm." I kiss his neck sensually. "Bought just for you."

"What are they?" His eyes shine.

I lead him inside amd sit him down on tbe sex swing while Halt brings over a drawer of toys labeled 'Charlie'.

"We have a vibrator, a couple butt plugs, a vibrating butt plug, a beginner's cock cage, bondage tape that only sticks to itself, not your skin, sex dice, a few gags, a tail butt plug that matches your hair, blindfolds, sensory things," he points to a feather, a skin roller, and a few other things, "theres also some food in the fridge, ice, and this of course." Halt pushes the swing.

"Lord Voncürri, Lord Mantovani, did you bring me here for sex?" Charlie giggles.

"Only if you want it." I smirk and kiss him. "We'll have to be quick though, you're being named heir this afternoon."

"Oh! I also have something that I ordered that I'll have to get." Charlie remembers.

"What is it?" Halt asks, intrigued.

"Stuff that I found from your past lives!"

I chuckle. "Can't wait to see it."

"I feel the same way. It'll be cool to see your old stuff in person. It's fancy stuff."

"I bet." Halt smiles.

"Do I get naked to be crowned heir?" Charlie asks, giggling.

"No, but I can arrange that. Present my new toy in front of the entire mafia." I purr.

"Want to see your members touch themselves while they watch?" Charlie wraps his arms around my neck.

"Oh fuck yes." I squeeze his hips.

"Freaky. You're in charge. If you want me naked, I'd love to please you." He bows.

"Then you'll be naked." I smirk.

"Zeexx, you want everyone to see our Charlie?" Halt pouts.

I nod. "I want everyone to covet our Charlie."

"Aww, Halt, do you want me all to yourselves?"

"Yes." He says, wrapping his arms around Charlie and slipping his hand into his pants to play with his dick.

"I'm flattered." Charlie kisses him.

He kisses back and I watch them.

"You both are cute." Charlie giggles.

Halt giggles and pulls his hand out. "We love you."

"Very much." I agree.

"I love you both very much as well." Charlie hugs us. "I can't wait to become part of this."

"I can't wait either." I bite his ear lobe.

"Is there anything I shouldn't do?"

"Disrespect us." I tell him. "And don't mention the Survey Corps too much. Nobody will care."

"Okay. I'll keep that in mind." Charlie closes his eyes. "Do you all look down on us?"

"No, they just want you to make your own name here."

"Here," he repeats.

"That doesn't mean you have to stay, of course." Halt assures him. "We both know the Survey Corps is your home. Everyone you love is there."

He exhales, grinning. "I couldn't leave my brothers."

"We know." I hug him close.

"You and the prinz seem to getting along too." Halt wiggles his eyebrows.

"Not to make you jealous, but he told me that he loves me." Charlie smiles happily.

"Really?" I smile and pick him up and swing him. "That's great, Charlie!"

"You're so cute when you're in love." Halt kisses Charlie's knees.

"Then I guess I'm always cute."

"Yep." Halt smiles and I put him down.

"Get his ass. Maybe you can be double heir." I laugh.

"It means nothing because I won't let any of you die before me."

"It means power of influence." I wink.

"That is true." Charlie closes his eyes. "I hope all of this goes well."

"Me too."

🗝

When it's time to crown Charlie, I lead him to the museum area of the base where three thrones have been set up, Charlie's in between ours. I lead Charlie to the 'backstage' area while members file in to watch the ceremony.

"Are you nervous, micio?"

"Yes," he whispers.

"There's nothing to worry about, you'll do great." Halt reassures Charlie. "You'll swear your loyalty and then our Consigliere, Nikolai De Luca, will give you a key to our office."

"That sounds kinda fancy."

"It is." I adorn him with a purple robe over his suit. I then put on a navy blue one and Halt puts on a brown one.

"We look hot." Charlie grins.

"Of course we do." I smirk and a tall, burly blonde walks up to me. We whisper about a few things before he nods and I turn to Charlie. "Charlie, this is Nikolai. You can look at him as a sort of adviser."

Nikolai extends his large hand and speaks with a thick Italian accent. "It's a pleasure, Captain."

Charlie shakes it. "Thanks, I'm flattered. It's nice to meet you too."

He nods.

I hug Charlie to me. "Nikky, Charlie può essere nudo? [Nikky, can Charlie be naked - Italian]?"

He huffs. "No. Tieni da parte il tuo stronzo per un'altra volta. Questo è un evento importante [No. Save your kinky fuckery for another time. This is an important event]."

I pout. "You're no fun."

Charlie holds back a laugh, grabbing my hand.

I kiss his cheek and Halt comes to take his other hand.

"We're so lucky to have you as our heir, our husband, and the father of our child. I'm so glad you're in my life, il mio amore, I love you." Halt presses his forehead against Charlie's and I nod in agreement.

The King smiles, blushing. "I love you too."

"You ready?" I ask.

"I was born ready."

Nikolai pulls the curtain aside and we all step out. I lead Charlie to the throne between Halt and me and hold his hand. "Buonasera a tutti [Good evening everyone - Italian ]!"

The crowd shouts, "I miei signori [My Lords]!"

I smirk. "Come molti di voi sanno, io e Lord Mantovani ci sposeremo con un altro uomo. Charlie King del Corpo dei sondaggi [As most of you know, Lord Mantovani and I are wedding yet another man. Charlie King of the Survey Corps]!"

Cheers break out among the crowd.

"They seem pretty excited." Charlie whispers.

"They are." Halt smiles.

"Stasera non è la nostra notte di nozze, ma è la notte in cui il capitano Charlie King-Dechart-Mantovani-Voncürri sarà nominato erede insieme a Lady Voncürri [Tonight is not our wedding night, however it is the night Captain Charlie King-Dechart-Mantovani-Voncürri will be named heir alongside Lady Voncürri!]!"

More cheers.

"Am I supposed to stay quiet until spoken to?" Charlie asks.

"Yes." Halt whispers.

"Ora, Capitano, c'è qualcosa che vorrebbe dire? [Now, Captain, is there anything you'd like to say]?" I turn to him and the eyes of the audience follow.

"So che non molti di voi mi conoscono, o sanno di cosa sono capace di fare, ma va bene. Il rispetto è qualcosa di guadagnato, non solo dato semplicemente. Così mi assicurerò che mi dimostri che il rispetto e la gentilezza che ho ricevuto non sono per nulla. Ho già molte idee per aiutare questa famiglia a cui mi è stato permesso di unirmi. L'area di formazione sulla realtà virtuale che avete sarà una delle prime cose che affronterò. Non sono né Zex né Halt: Sono solo Charlie. Ma credo che sarò in grado di provvedere a tutti voi. Come loro marito, farò del mio meglio per mantenere Halt e Zex al sicuro e farò tutto ciò che è in mio potere per fare in modo di lasciare il mio segno nel miglior modo possibile ed essere l'aggiunta più fedele possibile. Lunga vita alla mafia [I know that not many of you know me, or know of what I'm capable of, but that's okay. Respect is something earned, not just simply given. So I will make sure that I prove myself so that the respect and kindness that I have been receiving are not for naught. I already have many ideas to help this family that I am being allowed to join. The virtual reality training area you have will be one of the first things that I tackle. I am neither Zex nor Halt: I'm just Charlie. But I believe that I will be able to provide for you all. As their husband, I will do my very best to keep Halt and Zex safe and I will also do everything in my power to make sure that I make my mark in the best possible way, and be the most loyal addition as possible. Long live the Mafia]!" Charlie says proudly.

"Che la Casa Voncürri viva forte e orgogliosa [May the Voncürri House live strong and proud]!" The crowd cheers.

Nikolai takes the stage and Halt and I sit down. He faces Charlie with a branding iron sporting my family crest.

I forgot to tell him about that part.

His eyes widen and he looks to us.

I stand and get between them, sensing his discomfort. Charlie should never feel uncomfortable when he's with me. "Nikolai, this isn't necessary."

He growls. "But tradition-"

"He'll get a tattoo."

"How do I go on undercover missions if you can see that I'm branded like cattle?" Charlie asks quietly.

Halt winces at his word choice.

I stand tall. "Drop it."

Nikolai glares at Charlie.

"Gettala [Drop it]."

He huffs and throws the branding iron into the crowd which hits someone and causes them to scream.

Charlie goes into the crowd to see the person. "Stai bene? Sono bravo con le ustioni. Vuoi un po' d'aiuto [Are you okay? I'm good with burns. Would you like some help]?" He asks gently.

The man nods, looking at Charlie with awe and I pull my gun on Nikolai.

"You injured one of your own in your defiance."

"Zex, I think enough people have been hurt today. Could you think of a different punishment?" Charlie asks, already working on the man's injuries.

Halt puts his hand on my shoulder. "Ha ragione [He's right]."

"Conosci le regole [You know the law]." I hiss.

Halt chuckles. "Alexander, tu sei la legge [Alexander, you are the law]."

I nod and lower my gun, shooting him in the foot. "Togliti dalla mia vista, condurrò la cerimonia e ne discuteremo più tardi [Get out of my sight, I will conduct the ceremony and we'll discuss this later]."

Charlie looks into the man's eyes. "Ti senti meglio? [Do you feel better]?"

The man nods. "Grazie, capitano King [Thank you, Captain King]."

"Prego. Assicuratevi di seguire e mantenervi in salute. Non siamo niente senza di voi [You're welcome. Make sure to follow up and keep yourself healthy. We're nothing without all of you]."

He nods and I put my gun away and hold my hand out for Charlie. "Vieni qui, eroe [Get on up here, hero]."

He giggles and joins me. "Miss me?"

"You were gone a minute, dearest." I smile and brush him off. "I'm sorry I didn't warn you about that. I should've known you wouldn't be okay with it."

"We could always brand your butt cheek." Halt whispers.

I focus on Halt, eyes dark. "You still have to live up to your promise to let me brand your balls, dolore amorevole puttana [pain loving whore]."

"I'll get the brand if the ink is the same as my Survey Corps tattoo. The upcoming war will make it so that everyone will have to be ready for field and undercover missions. Considering I sometimes go undercover as a stripper or prostitute, I need to remain clean." Charlie explains.

I nod. "I understand, Charlie. It's up to you. If you don't want it, then don't get it." I tuck some of his hair behind his ear. "Ti meriti di sentirti a tuo agio nella tua pelle, amore mio [You deserve to be comfortable in your own skin, my love]."

Halt nods in agreement.

He hugs us. "Thank you."

We hug him back before I turn serious again. I stand back a little and Halt stands beside him. We each take one of his hands. "Ora, Charles Adrian King, giura la sua lealtà alla Casa di Voncürri e all'influenza delle nostre famiglie? Con questo giuramento prometti fedeltà incondizionata e che userai tutto il tuo potere e le tue risorse a beneficio della nostra organizzazione [Now, Charles Adrian King, do you swear your loyalties to the House of Voncürri and to our families influence? By swearing this you promise unconditional loyalty and that you will use all of your power and resources to benefit our organization]."

"E' cosi'. Cercherò di farlo con tutto il mio cuore [I do. I will try to do so with all of my heart]." Charlie smiles.

I nod. "Face the people."

He does so.

Halt and I do so as well, Halt holding a crown.

"Poi, come capo della Casa Voncürri, ti do il diritto di essere l'erede della mafia. Che il nome Voncürri viva a lungo e forte attraverso di te! [Then, as leader of the Voncürri House, I give you the right of being heir to the mafia. May the Voncürri name live long and strong through you!]" I shout and the crowd echoes me.

Halt places the crown on Charlie's head. "Benvenuti nella mafia, Charlie [Welcome to the mob, Charlie]."

The crowd cheers.

"Grazie per avermi invitato, [Thanks for having me], he giggles. "Ne sono onorato. Non aver paura intorno a me. Se mai avete bisogno di aiuto, sentitevi liberi di chieder [I'm honored. Don't feel scared around me. If you ever need help, feel free to ask!]"

I take his hand and bow. "Ora torna al lavoro! [Now get back to work]!"

The crowd cheers and laughs and begins to disperse. I take Charlie backstage and hold him. "You did amazing."

"Thank you. I was super nervous, but I'm glad I made you all proud, though that man does hate me now..."

"He doesn't hate you." I massage his head. "He's very strict about tradition. If he's going to be upset with anyone, it'll be me for making him look foolish in front of everyone." I promise. Nikolai will be easy to deal with. Our disagreements always end with vicious fucking.

Charlie nods.

Halt wraps his arms around us. "Now you can relax." He chuckles.

"Now I can show you the swords! They're in the bedroom!" Charlie bounces.

"Okay, let's go." I lead the way.

"You're going to flip."

Halt chuckles. "Can't wait then."

"I have your dagger, Halt."

Halt raises his eyebrows. "Do you now?"

"Any other surprises? Ancient condoms?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"I wish," Charlie giggles.

"Would you suck my ancient dong?" I ask, opening the door to our room.

"If I were alive back then."

"Maybe you were." Halt sits on the bed. "Who knows."

"I feel like this is our first time together." Charlie says sadly before handing us each a wrapped box.

"Then it's our best life." I caress his cheek before looking at Halt. "Are you ready?"

He shakes his head. "It feels so...I don't know how to describe it. If we lived before, that means we died before and I don't ever want to see you die."

I press my forehead to his. "Staremo insieme. Sempre. Anche nella morte [We stay together. Always. Even in death]."

"I'll keep you safe." Charlie promises.

We smile and open the boxes, revealing three swords with each of our names on them. Pieces are chipped off and it certainly looks old.

"This looks like Voncürri craftsmanship." I run my finger over it.

"That's because it is. You used these when you were a pirate. How cool is that?! Oh, I wish I were there." Charlie sighs dreamily.

Halt twirls the sword experimentally. "It's perfectly balanced. It's beautiful, Charlie, thank you."

I get up and go to the desk where a similar swords sit, in a box, swords I'd made myself.

"How does it feel?" Charlie asks curiously.

"Really strange, but familiar, but also... dangerous." Halt explains.

I nod. "Definitely dangerous."

"Nothing rings a bell?" Charlie frowns.

I get a flash of images and feelings and stumble against the wall.

"Alexander? Are you okay? May I touch you?" Charlie asks.

"Eren..." I start to develope a migraine. "We couldn't...save Eren."

"Our Eren will be okay. This life has me and Xander and Ryder," Charlie promises.

I close my eyes, feeling a wave of despair and hear Halt calling my name. I drop the swords and slide down to wall, holding my head in my hands. "No more."

Charlie's lips press against my forehead. "I'm sorry."

"We helped Eren kill his father." Halt says slowly. "I remember Lena."

"Lena... what about Cadence?"

Halt shakes his head. "Nothing about him."

I pull Charlie into me. "I'm only getting bad things. Pain. Despair. Loss..."

"It's okay." Charlie hugs me back. "I'm here. I wasn't there. I'll keep you safe."

I nod and kiss him. "I'm alive right now. I haven't lost anyone."

"And you get a child."

"Yes." I stand up holding Charlie and take my swords. I display them on the wall along with Halt's. "It's safe to say I believe you now, Charlie." I chuckle.

"Yes! I hope you remember happy things too." He rubs my face and squishes my cheeks. "Oh! Before I forget, do you think you could come to the Survey Corps with us to train Eren...?"

I hum, pretending to think about it even though I know I could never refuse Charlie. "Sure, he needs all the help he can get."

Charlie kisses me. "Thank you!"

"Anything for you, Charlie." I kiss back and settle us on the bed.

"This means we get to stay together longer." He grins, yawning. "I'm so excited."

"Me too. I've been wanting to join in on beating up the prinz." I chuckle darkly. And Halt cuddles up to Charlie.

"We'll be together. Do you think Cadence would mind watching the eggs with Adeline?"

"Probably not, he loves taking care of children."

"Really cute ones at that."

I smile and rub Charlie's stomach. "Let's get naked, my love."

"Mm, yes, my lord." He tiredly grins and starts to remove his clothes.

I remove mine and Halt's as well and pull Charlie's body so he's pressed between us, our skin touching.

"After my nap, I want to try that sex room," Charlie giggles.

I smirk. "I would love that. Sleep well, micio, ti amo."

"Ti amo." He kisses me and then Halt.

"Ti amo." Halt joins and we all cuddle up together and fall asleep.

____________________________
Author's Note:

We're finally caught up! The next chapter that comes out will be new content! Who's excited?!

-Jex

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

14.2K 226 11
Isabella Grealish - Jack Grealish's sister get introduced to Jobe Bellingham, Jack's teammate's brother. They slowly become inseparable. Will somethi...
44.3K 2K 26
*Book 2 posted*. Sarah is the twin sister of Harry Potter. After Voldemort's downfall, Sarah was sent to her God-Parents: Remus and Amelia Lupin wit...
120K 4.7K 28
Todoroki is a student in his final year at UA High. He gets a new teacher for quirk training. This teacher makes him feel things he's never felt befo...
3K 1.5K 43
+DON'T EVER THINK OUR RELATIONSHIP IS ROMANTIC WELL AS YOU THOUGHT, DEAR+ --2023-- finish✔️[now read it]