daddy. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy fo... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine
ten.
eleven.
twelve
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight
twenty-nine.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
end.

thirty.

5.5K 191 321
By MARKSOI

the two lovers are guided towards the balcony where you can just admire the beautiful scenery of the beach with your special someone and finally, they finished their dinner and with donghyuck's leg finding its way on top of the older's thigh, but of course, mark doesn't mind.

while eating, donghyuck asked a ton of questions on how and when did the older plan this out, i mean, the whole staff of the hotel knows the older's plan, but of course, you know mark truly is capable.

donghyuck also scolded his lover about making him worried, he said, "how can you not just answer my calls, i mean just pretend like you're in a business meeting or something." and he also said, "are you really that busy to not reply to my texts?"

"you know i'm still mad at you," the younger puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms on his chest. "don't talk to me." he tilts his head to the side.

"oh c'mon, i said i'm sorry," the older pouts and made the younger looked at him by grabbing both of his cheeks, "kiss?"

donghyuck slightly nodded and gave the older a peck, but the older is quite not satisfied. he dramatically sighs once he brings his hands down, he looked up to donghyuck and sighed again, expecting for a reaction. he whines, "aw! baby, kiss me—"

the older got cut off by donghyuck roughly connecting their lips, he snaked his hands on the older's neck, pushing mark's head to deepen the kiss. "happy?" the younger softly laughed and looked at the view, the sight of the beach waves, the sight of the gray moon and the countless stars—everything.

"why?" the younger questioned but his eyes are still glued at the sky, "why would you choose me? i really think you would give up on me, i really think we would not reach the end, like why would you like m—" the younger told softly.

"don't even continue that," the older places his hands on donghyuck's mouth before he could even say more words, "i like you—no i love you, i love everything you hate about yourself, god took all the time to make you, you're one big worthy person, don't ever say that, please." mark made donghyuck looked at him and he saw how a tear escaped his lover's eye.

"i'm really am thankful—"

"you always made me smile even if i feel so stressed and sad, you always brighten my day, you... you never fail to make my heart beats five times faster when you do the littlest things. it's hard for me to put you into words because i love you in ways i have never loved anyone else. just thinking about you make me smile, imagine what i feel when i see you."

what did he do to deserve someone like mark lee?

wiping the tear by his thumb and he let their lips touch once again. once the kiss broke, "i love you..." the younger whispered. apparently, that's the only word he can say.

"i love you, too..." mark smiled.

"fuck, they're so cute!" jaemin squealed, looking up at the two lovers, "imma take a picture." he said, pulling out his camera.

"hey, jaemin-ah, stop that." jisung said, tapping the older's arm, making it hard for the older to focus his camera. "stop~"

"okay, okay," he puts back his phone in his pocket, rolling eyes at the younger, "we should probably sleep." he suggests, and all of them agreed.

"yup," renjun rubbed his eyes, cutely, "i'm dead tired."

"okie, c'mon." jeno shoots his both of his boyfriend's his famous eye smile.

the taller looked down at chenle who's spacing out while looking at the beach, he grabbed both sides of his boyfriend's cheeks and made him look up, "why?"

"nothing," the older shook his head and smiled, "i'm just sleepy."

he carried the small male up, wrapping the older's leg to his sides. "guys, we're going to sleep." jisung said and immediately walking out, not even letting them to speak.

"hey, hey!" jaemin flapped his eyes on the air, "use protection, okay?"

"shut up!" jisung shouted but did not look back, "no one's horny here."

"i am, though." chenle lift his head up and looked at jisung's with a smirk.

------

!!! ;)

"baby, you want to go to our room?" mark asked, after a few hours of them savoring the existence of each other.

donghyuck nodded and mark lift his hand up for a staff, leading them to their reserved room and a few moments later, they're standing at the said room, "here's the key, sir." the staff said, handing the key to mark.

they both nodded and the staff finally walked out, mark opened the room, as he opened the lights, they're immediately greeted by the king-sized bed and a very unnecessarily large chandelier—literally screams elegance, mostly donghyuck is surprised because obviously mark planned this all out.

"woah, this probably cost so much!" donghyuck looked around in awe. "you're so extra mark lee, i mean you could propose to me in front of a garbage can or in a public restroom, i'm still going to say yes, but-wow.."

mark closed the door and walked towards the younger, pulling him by the waist, "everything for my baby." said mark, making their foreheads touch.

"okay, enough," donghyuck chuckled, obviously flustered, "i'm about to explode."

"let's shower?" mark asked and donghyuck nodded a yes. looking around they found their bags neatly placed inside the dresser, clearly, someone's already put their stuff in. "together?" the older smirked, groaping donghyuck's cheeks.

donghyuck placed his hands on top of the older's chest when he felt himself lift up a little when mark groped his butt. he then gave mark a teasing smile, "maybe?"

"baby, stay here," mark told, while he finished dressing up, "i'm going to say goodnight to jaemin or... do you want to come with me?"

"no, i'm good." donghyuck nods and dive on the comfort of the mattress.

mark placed a kiss on donghyuck's forehead before walking out the room.

he searched their room on the hallway and when he finally finds a very promising door, he cautiously knocked on the door, hoping that it was their room.

and it is, jaemin opened the door with half-opened eyes. oh, so they're not doing anything? mark thought and immediately brushing it off.

"what do you want?" jaemin asked, leaning on the door frame. "you're supposed to be wITH DONGHYUCK—"

mark threw his hands on the air, "yes, yes, wait," he cuts jaemin and looked everywhere except the younger. "can i do s-something...t-to him."

jaemin fully opened his eyes and stood straight and smiled, "mark, you're relationship isn't under my control now," he said, placing his hands on his hips. "but, wait, what're you gonna do?"

"u-um.." he awkwardly rubbed his nape and looked down on his feet. "something..."

jaemin squints his eyes at the older as if he's trying to read something, "okay, okay. do you have a l-lube?" he whispers the last part.

"what?!" jaemin's eyes widened and his mouth fell open, "why the fuck didn't you bring one?"

"what do you mean-"

"you're supposed to bring one!" jaemin walked back to his room, leaving mark confused. coming back, "here, we're supposed to use that, i guess we're just doing it raw." he winked at the older, making mark cringe.

"yep, don't tell me that," mark shivered and looked away, "well, thank you...f-for trusting me.."

jaemin nodded and smiled, "just please...please don't hurt him."

"i won't, i would never."

he quietly and slowly closed their door and locking it afterwards, mark took baby steps forward and he whined mentally when he saw donghyuck already asleep, with his back facing him.

i thought we're going to do it.. he thought and stick his lips out, he carefully settled at the other side of the bed, not wanting to wake him up, although his praying the genies to wake donghyuck up.

he rested his upper body on the headboard and placed the lube on the side table.

mark felt something jump on his lap, making the older flinched. "oh, baby," he smiled, caressing donghyuck's cheek, as the younger finds a comfortable place on his lap. "i thought you're asleep—"

"can i have daddy for tonight?" donghyuck said in a seductive tone, looking hungrily on mark's pupils.

at this point, mark had mixed expression, happy? excited? because donghyuck is finally awake or...scared because donghyuck might be topping here.

sure they did have some—okay, a lot of sexual moment, like the one when they're in the bathroom together, but the top never inserted something in.

"s-sure.." mark doesn't mean to sound hesitant, he's just surprised on how hot his lover looks right now. "of course—"

donghyuck cuts mark again by a hungry kiss, pulling the older shirt closer, as if there's still a gap to close, because looking by now, the younger make sure that their body is close as possible.

mark smirked in the kiss when he felt donghyuck's short getting tight, he makes sure to distract donghyuck by the kiss, while his hands roamed around the younger's body.

donghyuck shivered when mark's hands came in contact with his skin. the older slipped donghyuck's short completely off him.

"what's that?" donghyuck whispers, when he saw mark reaching out for something. "l-lube.." mark told shyly. why is he even getting shy? he's looking more and more like a bottom here.

"we're not using that."

"but it's going to hurt-" donghyuck grabbed mark's fingers that were placed on his butt. he sucked two fingers of the older, grinding his butt more on the older's crotch, i mean this ain't their first sexual moment, right?

mark mouth fell open, when and where did he learn this?

"done." the younger guided the older fingers to his hole and went back to kissing him.

mark insert half of his fingers in, making donghyuck breath heavily on the kiss. once he finally inserted it in, he looked at donghyuck's reaction, and he saw his eyes tightly closed, as a tear fell.

donghyuck broked the kiss, only to bury his face on mark's neck. "baby, are you okay?"

donghyuck just nods as an answer, "do you want me to stop?"

"n-no, daddy...keep g-going." donghyuck told, clutching tightly the older's shirt.

mark did as what told, carefully pulling it in and out, he did a scissor motion, making donghyuck moan not too loud.

"daddy, take your shirt off." donghyuck muffled since his face is pressed in between mark's neck. mark didn't listen, maybe because he probably didn't hear it, so the younger did it by himself, placing his hands on the hem of mark's shirt before taking it out, of course, he didn't leave mark's short to take out. "p-put yourself."

"w-what..?"

donghyuck groans softly, before he takes the older's fingers off his hole, grabbing the older's length, which is a major turn-on for mark. at this moment, almost donghyuck is just guiding mark, he doesn't even know what he's thinking.

"put it in." mark inserted his eggplant in, making donghyuck moaned loudly.

finally, donghyuck didn't hold his moan anymore, mark smiled. he made donghyuck bounce on his 8-inch in but later on, donghyuck did it by himself.

donghyuck felt something weird, "d-daddy...i-ngh.. i'm going to—"

"yes, baby, you can." the older panted, as donghyuck continues to bounce up and down on mark.

"aaah.." donghyuck came on the older's abs, and soon after mark felt the same. "i-inside m-me.."

"a-are you sur-"

"don't ask m-more...ah-q-questions.." donghyuck continues to bounce on the spot, causing his moans to get louder and louder, soon enough mark came.

the younger collapsed beside his daddy, and mark wrapped his hands around his waist, as he whispers, "baby, that's so g-good-"

"we're finished, already?" donghyuck jolt his head up and shook his head, he presses his mouth on mark's ear, "you know, daddy?" mark lifts his brows up.

"i'm not rapunzel, but i'll still let you pull my hair." donghyuck smirked and crawled down the blanket until he was faced by marks junior.

he didn't even let mark speak, instead, he grabbed the older's banana and looked up at mark who's mouth fell open.

smiling innocently, he licked the older's tip, making the older threw his head back, "baby...d-don't t..ngh...t-tease.." and mark did it, he unintentionally pulled a handful of donghyuck's hair because of the pleasure his getting.

donghyuck ignored his daddy's complains, as he started to take it all in his mouth.

mark's mouth fell open into a silent cry, with donghyuck continues to bop his head up and down. okay, this is too much, he didn't want to come, twice... "b-baby...stop, i-i'm going t-to...aah.."

the older accidentally came inside donghyuck's mouth, "wait, shit, i'm sorry. spit it out, spit it out!"

donghyuck shook his head and as he gulped down all mark's milk, making mark's eyes widened. "that's good..." donghyuck giggles, before throwing on top of the older.

"where did you learn that?" mark softly, slapped donghyuck's butt, but he only he chuckled as a response. "that's dirty.."

"yeah, it is."

and kids, that's how an innocent bean lost his innocence...

-------

as jaemin closes the door, he swiftly jumped in between his boyfriends before snuggling his face in. "who's that?" jeno asked.

"oh, it's mark." jaemin told, "he's asking permission."

"for what?" asked renjun, throwing his legs on top.

"he said, he wants to do something to donghyuck."

"something?" renjun laughed, "i'm pretty sure donghyuck's topping."

"what do you mean?" both jaemin and jeno said in unison.

the chinese older eyes widened, and looked around trying to avoid any eye contact. "i may or may not sent a v-video to donghyuck..."

a few seconds later they heard a loud scream coming from the other side of the room, "wait," said jeno, "are we beside jisung and chenle's room?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 590 21
In which, Mark has a wet dream about his best friend, Donghyuck, and struggles to cope with his newly developed feelings. *Please be warned, there ar...
155K 6.3K 26
markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck just wanted to be noticed by his crush, mark. ❝me? a guy?❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 01.03.20 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI 2019-2020
535K 19.7K 25
❝ did you just cum all over my desk? ❞ ❝ sir, i am so sorry! ❞ ━ or where haecha...
128K 4.6K 31
markhyuck ┅ fuck drugs, have you ever been addicted to you best friend? ❝this is a healthy addiction.❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 3.13.22 markhyuck fanfiction. ©...