The Original Tribrid

By Mikealsonlover12

Book 7 Five years ago Davina Claire told Angel Gilbert that she possesses another type of power that is stron... More

Act I
Cast
He returns

Wake up

607 18 14
By Mikealsonlover12

In Saint Anne's Church, Vincent is making a speech to the witches. "It's a beautiful day outside. Streets are packed with tourists. They're drinking beers, they're chasing beads, headed out on the vampire walking tour of New Orleans. They think it's just a myth. Just part of our city's charm. Well, we know better." Vincent starts off looking at all of them.

"Just like we know that there's a storm coming. This week marks five years since the fall of the Mikaelsons, Five years since the fall of Aleáh Labonair, Five years of peace. And we paid a high price for that peace. We witches we earned that peace. We snatched back our freedom, we severed our link with our ancestors." Vincent looks to his right.

"To take back our city, we backed Marcel Gerard. Now, since then, we fought hard to build this community. And in the next week, as we celebrate our independence, that community will be challenged because every year we get visitors." He starts off.

"Vampires from all over the world. They come here, and they want to see firsthand the suffering of Klaus Mikaelson. Now some of those vampires, they're gonna be well-behaved. Others... not so much. You see, out-of-town vampires they don't care about our city. They don't follow our rules. They will instigate trouble. They will attempt to upset our peace and the only way that we're gonna get through that is if we get through that together." He stops and then he begins once more.

"Now, this ain't the first time that we faced conflict. Each and every single one of us here has faced their fair share of monsters. I swear, I feel sometimes the city just has evil lurking in the shadows. For a long time, we've managed to keep our monsters buried. And now we've got to make sure that they stay buried." Vincent continues his speech. "Otherwise, we will lose everything that we've built... we will lose it, forever." He states and it sends a chill down the Witches spines.

~~~~~~

Hayley is in her safe house, protecting the Mikaelson siblings and her cousin Aleah. Hayley goes up into an attic where there are five coffins. She goes over to one of them and opens one to reveal Elijah, she closes it and then walks over to the one next to it. She opens that coffin up and it's Angel, pale skin and all. Hayley sighs and closes the coffin and then makes her way back down into her home.

She walks down the hall into a bed room where a little girl and boy reside in, they're names are Hope and Alec. They aren't paying attention as they sit on the bed next to each other and draw characters on pieces of paper. They all hear a vehicle outside and Hayley is in defense mode as she uses her vamp hearing.

Hope and Alec smile as they look up at the window, before they look at Hayley. "Is that her?" Hope and Alec asks happily, Hayley stares at the direction from where the sound came from. "Let me check. Stay inside you two." Hayley tells them. The two kids nod before going back to their drawings.

As Hayley makes her way outside the best down truck makes a stop. The owner of the vehicle is none other than Mary, Jackson's grandmother. At the sight of Hayley her face lights up. "Well, now, aren't you a sight?" She says approaching Hayley. If this was a good day Hayley would had smiled, but this isn't any other day. "You're sure no one followed you?" She asks Mary seriously.

Mary's smile falls a bit. "I've been avoiding trouble since well before you were born. Now, where are the kids?" She asks trying to move past Hayley, but Hayley moves in front of her.

"Did you find it? Mary, please. After all this time, I am this close to getting them back. I found a cure for Freya's poison, I got a witch to siphon Rebekah's hex." She explains to Mary who doesn't seem so pleased. "So you're really gonna do it? Cure 'em and then wake 'em up? Did you ever stop to think, Hope and Alec might be better off without 'em?" Mary says to Hayley who is clearly bothered and stressed as she looks away.

"I made a promise." Hayley tells her. "To who? To Elijah?" She asks as if it's absurd. Hayley looks back at Mary. "To my daughter, to Alec. I promised them a home where they would feel safe and protected by the people that love them. Mary, Hope's a Mikaelson, too. She's inherited all of their enemies and a power that I don't understand." She starts off.

"As for Alec, she's just like Aleah in more ways than one and she has enemies as well. They both need someone to teach them to control it, that person is Angel. I can't do this on my own." She tells Mary, who sighs and nods.

"You told me to wake the Mikaelsons you needed to find all seven werewolf packs. You found six. The last one, the Malraux, I thought they'd been killed off. According to this, there might be one left." Hayley goes to take the sheet of paper from Mary, who had just taken it out of her pocket but Mary stops her

"Hayley. You looked for five years. You found nothing. Suddenly, I get word of a lead. What if someone else found it, too? What if it's a trap?" Mary asks full of concern, all Hayley does is takes the paper away from her slowly before turning around and walking back into the house, Mary shakes her head before following.

                                  ~~~~~~

Outside Hayley had just loaded up the truck with coffins getting ready to leave. Hayley turns around to see Hope holding Alec's small hand. They look on sadly as they stand next to Mary. "Do you have to go?" Hope asks her mother. "I do. But I'll be back very, very soon. And I won't be alone." She tells the kids, light fills the kids eyes as they smile. "The lady in my dream? She comes back?" Alec asks curiously, Hayley smiles and nods. "She'll be back, and you'll finally meet her." She tells him and he nods as he hugs Hope who just holds his small form.

"I'll call you guys every night before bed, okay? In the meantime, you both listen to Mary. Deal?" She asks crouching down to their size. She looks to Hope as she kisses her index and middle finger and holds it out to Hope who nods snd does the same thing as they connect their fingers. "Deal." She says.

Hayley looks over at Alec. "Deal?" She asks as she does the same thing with her index and middle finger. He nods and kisses his index and middle finger before connecting it to Hayley's. "Deal." He says, then Hayley hugs the both of them before kissing them on their foreheads. She lets them go before turning away and walking towards the truck with Mary behind her.

"Keep your guard up. Stay moving. You smell trouble, you run." She tells Hayley, she then taps on the truck. "Those folks back there, they had plenty of life. What you need to do is stay alive for your little girl and the little boy." Mary tells her.

"As much as I love that little boy like he's my own, he's Angel's kid and she didn't get to experience life. Everything I've been doing is for she can come back and experience life with Alec. For my kids can have their family back, everything I do is for them." Hayley tells her, before she turns snd gets in the vehicle.

~~~~~~

At a bar in Austin, Texas Hayley is sitting on a couch playing with her hair as she watches a woman celebrate with friends as they take shots. "Ooh! I'm getting the next round. Just take a sec, pull yourselves together." She tells them as she goes to the bartender.

That's when Hayley gets up and follows her. "Another round, please. Thanks." Says the woman. As Hayley approaches she speaks to the woman. "You look like you're having fun. What's the occasion?" Hayley asks as a bar tender hands her a beer. The woman looks at her as if she's reading her. "I just finished my residency, which makes me an official ER doctor." She says proudly.

"Congratulations." Hayley says with a smile. "Thanks." The woman says, as Hayley keeps the innocent look on her face. "Does it help with the guilt, given what you are?" Hayley asks her. The woman frowns not liking the way she's being spoke to. "What did you say?" She asks. "Keelin, you need to listen to me." Hayley starts off, but she's interrupted by an alarmed Keelin. "How do you know my name?" She asks concerned.

"Got it from a friend. She said your grandma's maiden name was Malraux." Hayley tells her. Keelin scoffs and turns around to walk away, but Hayley grabs her arm and forces her to turn around. she gets ready to turn around. "You better back off. Right now." Keelin says right before flashes her yellow wolf eyes.

"I wish I could." Hayley tells her, before flashing her own eyes which shocks Keelin. "I need a favor. Five minutes. Outside. I can explain." Hayley says and all Keelin does is give a hesitant nod.

~~~~~~

Keeling and Hayley leave the bar from the back and, taking advantage, Keelin elbows Hayley in the face and takes off. As she is coming over a fence, Hayley is already there. "Do not do that again." Hayley tells her with her arms crossed.

"I'm not going without a fight." Keelin says glaring at Hayley. "Would you relax? I'm not here to fight you. I need you. You're the last of your pack. That makes you special for reasons that are too complicated to explain." Hayley explains to her. "I don't care about your problems." Keelin says, Hayley walks closer to her. "You should. Because there are others who know how important you are. And they will come for you." Hayley tells her.

"Look, I have a life, a career, relationships. Someone tries to take that, they're gonna have to kill me." Keelin says, Hayley picks up on an argument inside a bar. "I'm sorry. We don't have time for this." Hayley says right before bashing Keelin's head into a wall, knocking her unconscious, grabbing her and vamp speeding away.

~~~~~~

In an abandoned warehouse, Keelin is tied up to a chair as Hayley gets ingredients for the cure ready. "Relax. I'm not your enemy. If I left you where you were, you'd be dead already." Jamie says not sparing her a glance.
"Let me guess, we're on the run from vampires? You have the same stink they do." Keelin says, Hayley sighs looking at the werewolf venom in vials. "I'm special. I'm a hybrid. Half-vampire, half-werewolf. And considering that I saved your ass, you should show me some respect." Hayley tells her as she turns around.

"How do I know you weren't the one that led them to me?" Keelin asks afraid. "Does it matter? They know who you are and they want you dead. The only way to survive is to do exactly what I tell you." Hayley says sparing her a glance.

"It's not like I have a choice." Keelin says, as Hayley brings out a mask with tubes attached to it. "Hey, look, I don't know what kind of pervy stuff you're into, but I am not that kind of girl." Keelin tells her. "This is a device to extract your venom. And before you ask, yes, it will hurt." Hayley tells her as she walks over to a coffin and opens it to reveal Freya.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Keelin asks, Hayley is clearly in deep thought as she looks at Freya. "I'm trying to save my family. Keelin, the people in there are dying. The only thing keeping them alive is a sleep spell, and the only one that can cure them is her. She's a witch, and she left me instructions on how to wake her up early. The only thing I'm missing is your venom. Once she gets on her feet, I can give her the ingredients I got. And, with any luck, no one has to die." Hayley explains before looking at her.

"So if I give you what you want will you let me go?" Keelin asks wanting to make a deal. "You have my word." Hayley tells her.

     ~~~~~~

"You got my venom. When do I get to go?" Keelin asks as she's still strapped to the chair. "As soon as I know it works." Haley says putting Keelin's venom on a table. "And when will that be?" Keelin asks. "Believe me, you'll know when you see it." Hayley tells her as she searches through her duffel bag.

"You have to wake up Sleeping Beauty, right? How do you do that?" Keelin asks as Hayley grabs a large syringe. "You know, you ask a lot of questions." Hayley says to Keelin as she walks over to Freya. She grips the syringe in her hand before taking a deep breath and stabbing Freya in the chest with a syringe to cure her poison and to wake her up early. As she comes to, she gasps for air.

"Freya! Are you okay?" Hayley asks in concern as the two hug. Freya nods. "Did you get the ingredients?" Freya asks, Hayley nods. "Good, I need to begin. If I can't turn all that into a cure." Freya stops to catch her breath. "Elijah, Angel, and Kol are going to die." Freya tells her as she slowly gets out of the coffin.

After a few minutes Freya is finishing up marking a symbol on the ground with candles in circling it. "How much longer do we have?" Hayley asks standing near Freya as she continues to finish off the symbol on the ground. "Maybe an hour. Assuming they live that long." Freya tells her honestly as she grabs the venom from Hayley.

"Do you have everything we need?" Hayley asks. "Venom from the seven packs, along with Klaus' blood. Infused by my magic and magnified by the Dark Objects. It's going to take all of my strength and more than a little luck, but it should be enough to fashion a cure to save my Angel and my brothers." Freya tells her after putting each werewolf venom in a circle in front of a candle.

"Should? What do you mean should.?" Hayley asks in concern. Freya doesn't even get to speak before Hayley's vamp hearing puts her on alert to vehicles approaching. "We got company." Hayley tells Freya. "Hayley, let me go, please? If it's vampires, they're gonna kill me." Keelin begs as she stares at Hayley. "They must have been tracking her. Hayley, I need more time." Freya tells her, Hayley just looks at her before vamp speeding away.

    ~~~~~~

Hayley vamp speeds to the cars and realizes there's no one inside them. Hearing footsteps behind her, Hayley turns around to see a group of vampires. "Took a long time, but we finally caught you." The lead vampire says.

"Or maybe I just stopped running." She tells him, before using her speed to attack first, ripping out the heart of one of Alistair's henchmen. She proceeds to attack the remaining men. After two more fall they begin to surround her.

Elsewhere in the warehouse Freya is performing a spell. She is kneeling on the ground within a seven-pointed star. The seven vials of venom are outside at each point while five dark objects are within five points of the star. In the center a mixture of the venom and Klaus' blood. Freya chants the spell.

"La candidat au somme la toxique cantus, La candidat au somme la toxique cantus, La candidat au somme la toxique cantus..." Freya chants over and over again. A vampire comes for Keelin as she struggles to get free from her bonds. "I will claw your eyes, you blood-sucking punk-ass." Keelin yells at the vampire, annoyed Freya opens her eyes and waves her hand, causing the vampire to flinch in pain and collapse to the ground as her pain infliction spell is magnified by the dark objects.

Keelin looks on impressed. "You just, You waved your hand and his brain melted?" She asks confused. "Well, that's what happens when people annoy me." Freya tells her before she continues the spell.

On the other side of the warehouse Hayley is fighting a female vampire who thinks she has the upper hand until Hayley grips her arm and bites her. Hayley then throws the woman to the side as she spasms. "Ooh. Your bite is nasty. But you're outnumbered. Give up now and we'll end this quick." The same man from before tells Hayley.

"I have a better idea." Hayley tells him, before she turns into her wolf form. She jumps in the air growling as she pounces on the man as she kills him. She then turns around towards the other vampires ready to fight.

On the other side of the Warehouse, Freya is continuing the spell. "La candidat au somme la toxique cantus, La candidat au somme la toxique cantus, La candidat au somme la toxique cantus. La candidat au somme la toxique cantus." Freya says right before gasping and stop chanting.

Freya takes a breath before grabbing the bowl and standing up. "Did it work?" Keelin asks Freya, but she ignores her as she takes the bowl and sets it on a coffin. She opens the coffin and grabs Elijah's arm and rolls up his sleeve.

On the other side Hayley grabs a vampire by her leg and kills her in wolf form. Hayley then transforms back into her human form. Injured vampires stand up and surround Hayley, thinking they have a chance.

"You want more? Come on!" Hayley says raising her arms up to her side. Before any of them could react, from behind her a vampire yells and falls dead. She turns around and she's shocked and confused as to who did it.

She then hears growling and snarling from the other direction as a vampire is screaming being dragged away. The screams are cut off within a matter of seconds. Hayley's not worried as she senses a familiar presence behind her. She feels Elijah Mikaelson's touch once more as he covers her up with his jacket. Hayley turns around and looks at him before throwing herself in his arms and pulling away for a split second to kiss him.

The two of them see a head roll across the ground and a low howl. A gigantic black wolf comes from the same direction the head came from. Hayley smiles as the wolf looks up at her with golden eyes. The wolf puts its head down as its bones start to crack and the wolf is no more. The wolf is now a woman with long brown hair, crouched down before looking up with golden eyes. The woman stands from her crouch, and that woman is the one and only Angel Gilbert.

Blood is dripping off her lips and around her chest and stomach area. She gives a little smile. "I would give you a hug, but we're both naked." Angel says seriously which causes Hayley to laugh genuinely for the first time in a while.

                                   ~~~~~~

Outside the warehouse Elijah stands where the dead bodies of the vampires are burning. Hayley joins him. "And they say romance is dead." He says, before looking at her. "I'll take it." She says before looking down at his arm and seeing where the bite once was. "Your infection's gone." She says, he looks at her. "You saved us. All of us. I guess Angel, Kol, and Rebekah couldn't contain their hunger." He says looking off in a distance.

"Elijah, after all this time, I..." Elijah cuts her off. "Me, too. Now, please tell me how is my niece?" He asks, causing Hayley to laugh and smile. "She's amazing. She's healthy. Happy. She's the perfect little girl. And she made me promise that one day she'd get her family back. All of them." She tells him. He looks at her. "Did An-" Hayley cuts him off. "Yes, he's amazing. He's smart, brave, healthy, and happy. I made him the same promise that I made to Hope." She tells him.

"Then there's just one person left." Hayley says looking at Elijah. "Let's go get him." Elijah says determination and bit of anger evident in his calm voice.

~~~~~~

Ladies and gentlemen it has been a long time! I wanted to wait a long time for this book much like how The Originals did with us.

Anywho I have a lot of things up my sleeve in this book and I believe you will enjoy it.

If you want more updates, Vote and comment! Those make me motivated and don't say (update pls) or (💕💕) be real💕

Anyways I'll see y'all whenever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
428K 17.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
577K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.