Arms Unfolding

By Elephant_Reject

Paul ran away after John cheated on him. They're trying to work it out. A Mix of Say No To This and Burn AU... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Thank you! Update 2

Authors notes and update on life

220 9 8
By Elephant_Reject

Hi well it's been a little while (if 4 months counts as a little while). I want to explain why I stopped writing for a bit and ask for your help.

Why I stopped: Well I realized I'm really not good at writing like the ideas are there and that's what people like but in action nothing sounds right. I also started getting back into sewing and cosplaying and putting all my energy into that. A lot of life things happened like questioning what I was gonna do about college since writing was thrown out the window for an option. I also left the Beatles fandom but I am debating on still writing beatles fanfic.

What I need help with: I have no idea to take the next chapter. I have a paragraph of them walking into the planetarium but I have no idea what to have them say. Should I end this book or is there more topics to be covered? I know I should be the one answering these questions but I'm quite frankly lost.

I just want to remind you because you might need it: YOU ARE VALID, LOVED, AND IMPORTANT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 797 35
Our love is inevitable just like you and me // trigger warnings beware #3 in TaylorSwift [ 04-08-2020]
10.4K 95 47
Some nice little stories for you all.///Peace and love 🫶🏻☮️💖 Ellie <3
6.4K 377 9
in which the cute beatle finds himself in the future. a short story of seven parts. ...
112K 3K 85
Spinoff of Illegal Love (but I guess it could be read on its own) with one shots from the Beatles' daily lives together. Mclennon and Starrison. CONT...