plot bunnys

Por nebbiaofthedark

plot bunnys I do not have the skill to write but still wish to set on their paths. please comment if you wish... Más

itachi reincarnated as a Winchester
xanxus is a Winchester
sammy with flames
ds!shattered dream
error is cross
Oodako is nightmare
cursed dream
FGOD! error meets buttonberry
Thor as Dream
sans +dandruff
Time travel FGOD
reapertale + storyshift

Swap!fgod

137 2 1
Por nebbiaofthedark

So . . .

DreamSwap! forced god of destruction
Errors swaped with blue. . .

Blue screamed as Destiny dragged him from his au. She then unceremoniously dumps blue into the anti void. Then to make sure her beloved erry_Chan continues to be happy and free she screams in the small Skeletons non-existent ears till she's sure that he'll never forget what his place in the multiverse is and so that he never forgets it.

Sobbing blue lays in the white space called the anti void. He crys till his tears are permanently stuck to his face. The only noise the was the voices hurling profanities and insults his way.
"YOU IDIOT IF YOU DONT DESTROY THE MULTIVESE WILL COLLAPSE AND IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT!" Destiny screams at blue the pitiful mess on the floor.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

245K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
40.8K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
93K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
58.7K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...