Shut Up and Kiss Me || Ethan...

Por mercurygrant

๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ญ-๐›๐จ๐ฒ, ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ... Mรกs

Intro: Synopsis and Warnings
1: It's Not Easy
2: What's a Girl Worth?
3: Dogs Are Great Wingmen
4: Inspect Her Gadget
5: Sacrifices Need to Be Made
6: All's Fair in Love and War
7: Green With Envy
8: There Never Was a Good War
9: Bad Ideas
10: White Flag
11: Stress Relief
12: It's Not About You
13: Is It Fate?
14: Trapped in Paradise
15: Is This How It's Supposed to Be?
17: Back in Full Force
18: Again and Again
19: It Wasn't Meant to Be Like This
20: Moment of Weakness
21: Decisions, Decisions
22: Electric Fire
23: Beta's Revenge
24: Come to Terms
25: All Good Things
Epilogue: With Time
A Bonus: Missed Connections
A Bonus: Stress and Studying
A Bonus: Promises

16: Bad at This

1.8K 33 9
Por mercurygrant

Blake wipes some sweat off of her forehead with the back of her hand, reaching for her water bottle as class finishes up. Lara comes over to grab her own water bottle, out of breath and just as sweaty.

"This class always kicks my ass," she whines, earning a breathy laugh from Blake. "I'm not headed home, by the way. Promised Gray I'd head straight over even though I'm sweaty."

"Have fun," Blake smirks, getting shoved by her friend. "Is Aves at home?"

"Nope, out with Ryan tonight," Lara hums, grabbing her bag. "If Ethan comes over, don't fuck him in the kitchen or anything. Please. Your room and... the bathroom are cool."

She laughs, waving her friend off before starting her walk home. It isn't freezing outside, so it's actually a nice walk that helps her cool off. She still immediately jumps in the shower when she arrives home, after making sure to text Ethan that she got back from her class safe.

He still hates the idea of her walking anywhere alone when it isn't broad daylight. Sometimes even then. Now that they're dating, he always asks for her to text him when she gets home. Blake thinks he's a little overprotective with it, but finds it cute.

After showering and blow-drying her hair, she slips into one of Ethan's shirts that she had lying around and decides to pour herself a bowl of cereal as a snack. She hears her phone going off just as she reaches for the almond milk.

Ethan: come over i'm hard
Blake: but I'm eating cereal
Ethan: but what if you weren't eating cereal ;))
Blake: then I'd go get some cereal
Ethan: not funny my dick is hard
Blake: you have hands don't you?
Ethan: i also have an incredibly hot but mean girlfriend
Ethan: lara is here why didn't you come with her
Blake: apartments empty, get your horny ass over here babe

He leaves her on read, which is a good indicator that he's already rushing over. She laughs to herself, shaking her head while placing her now empty bowl in the sink. This isn't the first time she's gotten messages like this, and it probably won't be the last. Blake always has her fun teasing him.

The door is unlocked, and Ethan lets himself right in with a smirk, finding Blake in her room when he gets there. He walks up behind her where she's bending over, pulling her hips right against his.

"You weren't kidding," she teases, feeling him on her ass before she stands up. Ethan grips her chin roughly, smashing his lips onto hers and slipping his tongue straight into her mouth. Blake slips a hand into his sweats, slowly stroking his cock and making his knees buckle. "What got you so fucking hard?"

She drops to her knees, Ethan's back up against her locked door, groaning as she drags her tongue across the tip. "Thinking about you in your pole dancing class."

"Yeah?" Blake grins, kissing at some of his thigh tattoos. "Maybe I'll show you in person sometime."

"Can you--fuck," he breathes, her tongue dragging across one of the thick veins. "Chérie, please don't tease today. Need you."

"Need me?" She hums against him, looking up at him with wide eyes. His teeth were tearing into his bottom lip, completely focused on watching her. "Since you asked nicely."

A loud whine comes from Ethan as Blake takes him all the way in her mouth, his cock hitting the back of her throat. Her tongue swirls around, eyes welling up with tears already as she chokes and drools all over him.

"Fuuuck," he moans, holding her head down. "Just like that, chérie. You're so fucking good at sucking my cock."

Blake hums, pulling off for a brief second to catch her breath and smile up at him. She pumps him in her hand, asking, "You like that, babe?"

"Mhm, you're so good to me," he breathes, whimpering as she sucks on the tip. Chills shoot up his spine as she bobs her head up and down, stroking him at the base while paying extra attention the the throbbing tip.

She uses one hand to massage his balls, watching his head fall back as he moans. Seeing Ethan like this, eyes glazed over and dark with a look of absolute pleasure on his face is always her favorite. Conversely, Ethan loves watching Blake suck him off.

His knees feel weak, a deep knot tightening in his stomach when he looks down at her again. Blake bats her eyelashes, hollowing her cheeks and humming. Ethan grabs a fist full of her hair, and she lets him control the speed, enjoying the praise from him. "I'm so fucking close already, chérie."

He's guiding her head at a rapid pace now, thrusting his hips up into her mouth, desperate to finish. Ethan pulls out and strokes himself a few times, confusing Blake until he cums all over her face with a loud moan.

She gasps, the hot sticky fluid landing on her face and barely any of it getting in her mouth. Ethan curses under his breath, placing the tip of his cock on her tongue. "Stay like that. Lemme get a picture, yeah?" Blake obliges, Ethan snapping one with a smile before gathering a bit of it on his fingers and shoving them into her mouth. "You look so pretty, chérie. So fucking pretty with my cum all over your face."

Blake sucks on his fingers, pulling away with a pop, then pouting up at him with narrowed eyes. "You can warn me next time you're gonna jizz all over my face, Dolan."

"I can, but you looked so surprised, it was kinda hot," he grins, the girl standing to her feet. Some of it drips down into her mouth and on her lips, a bit of it falling to her shirt. "Don't pout at me, chérie. We both know you like it."

"You're an ass."

Ethan rolls his eyes, squishing her cheeks together harshly. "Shut up, chérie." With that, he brings their lips together, biting down on hers with a smirk. When they pull away, he brings his cum-coated fingers to her lips again. "Suck."

"Fuck o--mph," Blake gets cut off by them entering her mouth anyway. She's annoyed by him, but has to admit that she loves when he's demanding like this, and he knows it.

"Good girl," he smiles, kissing her again afterward. "C'mon, I'll clean you up." Bringing her to the bathroom, she sits on the sink while he wets a washcloth, gently wiping her face, so much softer than he was a few minutes before. "I'll never get tired of seeing you like this."

"What? With cum on my face and tear-stains?"

"Mhm," he laughs, bringing his lips to her now clean skin to kiss at her jaw. "Just in general, after anything like this your lips are always swollen, cheeks always red, hair a mess... tear-stains and cum, or my hand-print on your ass or throat are bonuses," Ethan pauses to grin against her, "just love seeing what I do to you. It's nice that you let me."

"You are so lucky that you're cute," Blake sighs contently, letting him suck a dark mark onto her collarbone. "But... I like seeing and feeling what you do to me too. I especially like how sweet you are afterward, though."

"Wanna see the picture?" He asks, already pulling his phone out again, showing her how she looked right after. "So fucking pretty, chérie. I wanna take so many more."

"As long as you don't show them to anyone, you can take as many as you want," she says, grabbing his face to pull him close. "Think there's a few I'd like to take of you too, E. You look so hot when you're fucking me, or covered in scratches after, or with your face buried between my thighs..."

"Blake, I'm gonna get hard again if you don't stop," he says with a chuckle, helping her off of the sink. "Maybe we should make that sex tape."

"We could do amateur porn," she jokes, dragging him toward the kitchen. "A conversation for later. Want some ice cream? The girls and I made it the other day."

"Wait--ice cream? You don't want me to go down on you?"

"I'm really more in the mood for some ice cream. Maybe later, babe."

"Well... alright, damn," he chuckles, grabbing two cones. "I'll definitely have some ice cream though. You said you guys made it?"

Blake nods, pulling the vegan blueberry ice cream from the freezer. "We like making it when we get bored. I've mentioned I like to bake, right? Well sometimes instead of baking I'll make ice cream or something. I like making sweets in general."

"You bake cupcakes recently?" He laughs, motioning to the ones on the counter behind them. She shrugs, knowing she baked them to avoid studying for a test because she was stressed about it. She did pass, though. "That's so cute." Ethan moans at his first bite of ice cream, making her laugh as she grabs a napkin and wipes some of it from his nose. "My momma's gonna love you."

Blake chokes on her ice cream, her eyes widening. "Your mom?"

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I just... can't wait for you to meet her. Doesn't have to be soon, though. I know we haven't been together for very long yet," he chuckles, shaking his head. "You're just really cool, Blake. You're so good at fucking everything, you're smart as hell, and you know exactly what you want. And now that we're dating, you're slightly less mean."

"I don't have to hide my feelings by being mean to you anymore. Now you're just annoying," she teases. Her cheeks flush red, deflecting the deep feelings she can't spit out just yet. "But really? You're already thinking about me meeting your mom?"

Ethan shrugs, taking a bite out of his cone. He could picture her and Blake cooking together on holidays, making ice cream (with him bothering them) on hot Jersey summer days, just knowing Lisa would love her and that they'd get close. "I've already told her about you, way before I even realized I liked you. She was happy when I told her we were dating. My older sister is gonna love you too. I know my dad would've loved you. He would've told me to ask you out sooner."

"Your dad sounds like he was really cool," she smiles softly. She always loves when he feels comfortable enough to talk about his dad with her. "I think my family will like you. My older sister already thinks you're 'a catch'--she saw that picture you're in on my Instagram," Blake laughs, crossing her arms. Her sister texted her after it was posted, asking who he was since he was the only friend Blake hadn't mentioned to her yet. "But all this talk is kinda freaking me out. Meeting families is always nerve-wracking. Can we talk about something else?"

"Yeah, 'course," he nods, both of them making their way over to her couch and thinking of something to change the subject to. "Have I ever told you about my marketing professor? I swear, he's crazy. Every class he wears like, a floral shirt tucked into black slacks and almost completely unbuttoned with nothing underneath. And cowboy boots. But last class he showed up 15 minutes late with slippers on and a this huge fur coat, and when he was going to show us something, he accidentally showed all of his recent porn searches to the class," Ethan pauses, both of them wheezing with laughter. "Wait though! He was looking up stuff like, milking, and menstrual porn, and he didn't even notice we could see it."

"Menstrual porn?" Blake gasps, doubling over with laughter. Both of their cheeks hurt, going red in the face. "Babe, do you even learn anything in his class?"

"Not... much?" Ethan grins, giving the smallest shrug of his shoulders. "But like, he emails us his slideshows and info so it's not hard to go over the stuff on our own at least. I've got an A in the class."

"Proud of you," she hums, leaning her head against his shoulder. "But please reassure me that you're not into menstrual porn."

"I think I'm all set. Don't really get off to blood."

They laugh again, switching on Netflix to watch Total Drama while they talk. Something mindless they can have on in the background, lazily making out when they get bored.

At some point, Ava comes home, only smiling at the two of them before retreating to take a shower and go to her room. They try to talk to her but she claims to have an early day tomorrow, so they let her go, knowing she's really tired from her time out with Ryan.

With Blake's eyes fluttering shut slowly, Ethan hums under his breath. It's getting late now, and even Lara walks in and sneaks off to her room before he can say hi. He knows he should probably get Blake to bed, that he should probably get home himself, but first he has a proposal.

"Hey, chérie," he whispers, watching her sit up to look at him. "We should do something this week. Like, actually go out instead of just hang at one of our places." It's quiet for a moment, before he smirks, "And then we can come back to one of ours and I'll fuck you into oblivion."

She laughs, nodding her head but too exhausted to say much other than, "That sounds nice, babe."

"Aw, you're out of it, huh?" Ethan coos with a laugh. "Maybe we get dinner at your favorite vegan place and then catch a movie? If it's not too late after... or we're not rushing to get home, maybe an escape room?"

"I love escape rooms," she mumbles, sitting up a little straighter to wake herself up. In her defense, she had a long day. "My schedules a little busy for the next week, when were you thinking?"

"Uh--mines kinda weird this week too, we have pledges again so it's been hectic." By hectic, he means everything is a goddamn mess because they were way less prepared for spring rush. They have a lot of events they have to do and not a lot of time to do them, but luckily, their school has a late spring break which gives them a little longer to do the important things. "When are you free?"

Blake frowns, trying to remember what she has to do this week. With a sigh, she takes out her phone to flip through her calendar. "Literally just Wednesday."

"What? What do you have to do all week?"

"Got some newspaper stuff and a paper on the global hydrologic cycle for hydrology due in the beginning of the week, a protest and volunteering on Thursday, bartending all weekend, I'm watching Bo on Friday, Student Community meeting Saturday, a few other things scattered... yeah, just Wednesday."

"Chérie," Ethan whines jutting his bottom lip out. He definitely isn't free on Wednesday. They have pledge tests, which is basically just blindfolding and driving around with the new pledges, quizzing them, fucking with them a little bit. Then they all go out together, which takes pretty much the whole evening. It t anything special, but it is mandatory for him. "Am I even gonna be able to see you this week? 'Cause I'm busy Wednesday."

"Uh... my schedule gets less busy next Tuesday?"

He laughs, shaking his head. He knows Blake is often busy, but having to pencil him in over a week in advance?

"Okay, so next Tuesday we have our date. But I'm still gonna be able to see you before then, right?" He asks, pouting at her again. Ethan hates the idea of her being too busy to spend any time with him--she does too.

"Yeah, of course, Dolan! I just don't have free evenings this week that work for our date. Definitely can't make it to the party this weekend. But we can probably grab lunch a few times, and I can come over after the stuff on Thursday, it's just not enough time to do what we're planning. And I'll text you a bunch too. If you really want, you can come see Bo with me."

"Oh you're definitely coming over on Thursday," he smirks, leaning in to kiss her. "And I'll have to see about the other stuff. Like I said, frat shit, but I'll text you and let you know."

"Good," Blake smiles, planting a kiss on his nose. "So, next Tuesday, for sure?"

"I'm counting down the days."

--

Ethan wasn't lying when he said he was counting down the days. They made plans on a Sunday, which meant nine days of waiting.

They did still make time to see each other between then, of course. They grabbed lunch between classes most days (and some days they skipped lunch to hookup), she made it over on Thursday night, Ethan left the party early on Friday to crawl into bed at her place... but he was still, literally, counting down the days.

Every morning when he woke up he'd text her, x days left, even though she definitely wasn't forgetting. It was cute that it was on his mind so much.

Now, Tuesday is finally here, and Blake's baking cookies while waiting for Ethan. She got ready early, and then figured she'd make a batch of cookies and they could have some when they got home later... and take some to go if they wanted.

He said he'd meet her at her place at six, which is just about when the cookies are supposed to be done. Six comes and goes, but Ethan doesn't.

Blake frowns, picking up a quickly cooling cookie as she looks to the clock. 6:20. He's probably just running late though, so she sighs and continues waiting impatiently.

Come 6:35, nothing. She gives in and decides to text him.

Blake: ?????
Blake: everything okay babe?
Blake: you're pretty late now. did something happen?

At this point, she's worried. Stressed, with no answer, she takes out the leftover cookie dough she made and throws another batch in the oven. It's all she can do at the moment other than wait some more.

The rest of the cookies are done with no word from Ethan.

Now she's not just worried, but also becoming increasingly frustrated. It's an hour after he said he'd be there, and he's not. She decides to text him again, even though she shouldn't.

Blake: where are you?
Blake: you were supposed to be here an hour ago. I'm worried.

No response. Out of pure frustration with no other ideas, she makes more cookie dough and puts another batch in to bake. Blake also sends more texts in the time it takes to bake all of it, and by then, it's past 8:30 and complete radio silence from her boyfriend. Even when she tries calling him.

"At this point, he better be dead," Blake mutters to herself, looking at the kitchen that's filled with too many cookies. Gritting her teeth, she shoves a bunch of them into ziploc bags, knowing they'll go to waste if all of them stay at her apartment.

Fuming, with anxious thoughts looming in the back of her head, she stomps out of her front door and toward Kappa Sigma.

When she gets there, Chase opens the door for her. "Hey! Didn't know you were coming over tonight. What's up?"

"I brought cookies."

That's not the real reason she's there, and that's very clear to everyone when he leads her into the kitchen. Blake is tightly gripping the bags of cookies, all of her movements stiff as she places them on the counter. Her lips are pursed, looking around for her boyfriend, but he isn't in the kitchen.

Her foot taps gently on the ground, her arms crossing over her chest. Chase speaks up again, "You looking for Dolan?"

"Is he here?" They all nod slowly, watching her eyes squeeze shut for a second before she opens them, a tight-lipped, terrifying smile spreading across her face. "Mind grabbing him?"

"Uhhh, sure," Trent agrees, walking toward the back door. "E! Come here for a second?"

Ethan comes running inside with a smile, wearing a purple shirt that ordinarily, Blake would love. She loves that color on him. Tonight it just makes her mad.

He first notices the cookies on the counter, the ones everyone's been too afraid to touch. The mood definitely shifted when they all saw how pissed off Blake was, no one wants to risk it. Ethan goes to reach for one before his gaze lands on her.

"Hey, chér--oh my god."

The color drains from his face, heart falling fifty stories when he remembers. Instantly, every muscle in his body tenses, shaking his head when Blake turns around to leave.

There's a lot she could say to him. A lot she wants to yell at him. She's so mad she doesn't bother, and definitely doesn't want to say something she'll regret. Blake just needed him to know that she was pissed and remind him where he was supposed to be tonight.

"No no no, wait," he pleads, jogging past his friends to get in front of her, grabbing her by the arms. "Blake, I am so sorry."

"Do you know what time you said you'd be there?"

"...six."

"It's nine, Ethan. It's fucking nine, and you didn't answer any of my goddamn texts."

"Blake, seriously, I'm so sorry. I-I just--" Ethan pauses, knowing he doesn't have an excuse. He takes out his phone and immediately notices all of the missed messages and calls on his lock screen, mouth agape. It's practically silent behind them, but his brothers are still there, only making this more awkward. They've reached for the cookies now though. "I'm so fucking sorry."

She nods sharply, turning on her feet and heading straight for the door again. Ethan bites his lip, leaning his hand on it to slam it shut so she can't leave. He knows it's a bad idea, that it won't help, but doesn't want her leaving so mad at him. That, and he really does feel bad. Ethan wants to make it up to Blake.

"Dolan, move."

"No, please just come upstairs," Ethan whispers, his heart pounding rapidly. He has no idea how he's getting out of this. "Just come talk to me."

Grayson comes walking into the house now, his eyes widening at the scene. Blake huffs, looking at everyone pretending they're not eavesdropping, and agrees. "Only because I wanna hear what was so fucking important that you couldn't even text me."

He nods, reaching for her hand to pull her toward the stairs. With a frustrated puff of air, she yanks hers away and walks ahead of him.

Blake has stomped all the way up, Grayson stopping Ethan at the bottom. "Dude, what did you do?"

"I'm an idiot," Ethan mumbles, rushing up after her and ignoring his brother. She's already sitting on his bed with her arms crossed, eyes still narrowed. "I know we had plans, I got caught up and I totally spaced--"

"You've texted me every morning reminding me. How the hell do you just forget?"

Wringing his hands, he paces in front of her. He doesn't have a good reason at all for forgetting. All Ethan can do is hope she'd forgive him anyway.

"Okay, so... I worked out with Gray and Seth and a couple of the other guys, and then when we got back I was gonna shower and then get ready to go meet you," Ethan says, rubbing the back of his neck. There's no way this is going to sound good. "So I got back and showered, yeah? But when I got out, a couple of pledges had some questions, so I went downstairs to talk to them. The guys had ordered like, a bunch of pasta that just got here, and I got distracted. We all had dinner together and we just talked for a while, and then I got roped into a game of pool, and some party planning, and then I was playing cup pong--like, just with soda--and now... you're here and I realize that it completely fucking slipped my mind. My phone was on do not disturb and I just... forgot."

None of that makes Blake feel any better.

In fact, it makes her feel worse. There wasn't anything important, he was just hanging out with his friends and forgot he had a girlfriend waiting for him.

He said he was going to be be bad at this, but completely blanking on plans? Not so much as checking his phone fucking once? Hanging out and playing pool and cup pong were more important, evidently.

"Chérie, I really am sorry. I'll never forget anything again, I swear. I'll set like five different reminders on my phone whenever we have anything planned."

"No, Ethan, you shouldn't have to fucking do that," Blake snaps, rising to her feet again. She pushes a finger into Ethan's chest, his mouth falling open. "I shouldn't be so unimportant to you that you can't even remember we have plans."

"Blake..." he groans, tugging on his own hair. "I feel really fucking bad about it. It won't happen ever again. I reminded you every day because I was looking forward to it, I'm just bad at this boyfriend thing! I'm working on it."

"Well I feel bad too, knowing my boyfriend completely forgot I existed all night."

She isn't going to put up with Ethan trying to guilt trip her. He should feel bad--he doesn't get to turn this around and have her comfort him because of it.

Blake expected better from him, and won't just let this slide. Ethan does feel bad, truly, but now he's starting to get irritated. What else could he do other than apologize to her and promise it won't happen again?

This is something he was looking forward to to. So he made one little mistake, but he'd be smarter next time. He didn't ditch Blake on purpose, he just got distracted with fraternity stuff and hanging out with some of his brothers. That doesn't mean he doesn't care about her, just that he needs to pay closer attention to things. One of the first things he told her was that he was gonna be bad at this for a while.

They had a date planned, but at least it wasn't an important one is how he viewed it. They could easily reschedule it.

Ethan definitely doesn't say any of that to Blake, though. That would only upset her more. He's stupid sometimes, but not that stupid.

"How do I make it up to you?" He asks, grabbing her by the arms. "What can I do?"

"You can enjoy the rest of your night, go finish your game of cup pong or something," Blake mutters, pinching the bridge of her nose. "I'm gonna go home, I'll talk to you when I'm less pissed off."

"Blake, c'mon, please don't leave mad at me."

"Well I don't wanna stay here and fight you anymore either."

Ethan groans, slamming his door shut before she can walk out. He knows he's pissing her off even more, but he's getting more frustrated by the second too.

She glares up at him, reaching for the door handle again before Ethan pins her back to it.

"You're not walking out on me, chérie," he says, voice low and eyes turning dark. Blake attempts to move, but he lightly wraps a hand around her throat. He applies no pressure, just stares down at her. "Can you stop being so stubborn for one fucking minute?"

"Ethan. Grant. Dolan." Her hand grasps his, pulling it off of her neck. She almost can't believe that he's really trying to do that right now--but it's Ethan. It isn't the most surprising thing he's done. "Absolutely fucking not. We're not resolving this fight with rough sex and calling it a day."

His eyes widen, immediately stepping back as if he didn't even realize what he was doing. "I got carried away. I'm... I'm sorry again. Fuck. I just... I should not have done that."

"Yeah, fucking obviously," she snaps, pushing him away. "Why are you always horny? I'm yelling at you and all you can think about is sex?"

"It's not all I can think about," he sighs, face in his hands. This was going horribly. "I'm not good at all this relationship stuff. But that... I'm good at that. I'm comfortable with that--but everything else is kinda terrifying. I got overwhelmed and I feel bad and I-I panicked."

"Well you have to try with other stuff, Ethan. Otherwise we're still just friends with benefits."

"I know. I really am sorry, Blake."

She huffs, nodding her head. Blake wants to be mad at him, because she really hates being forgotten about, but she also has to at least try and let him make up for it.

Though it sucks to admit, he was right to not let her leave mad. Letting the argument brew would've only made things worse in the long run.

"I forgive you. But if you ever stand me up again, I will castrate you."

"Ouch, please don't," Ethan pouts, Blake walking into his arms for a hug. "Again, I'm so sorry, chérie. Thank you."

"I'm sorry for being so harsh."

"It's okay. I know I would've been pretty pissed if you disappeared on me for hours when we had plans," he mumbles with a sigh. "Now, when are you free again so we an reschedule our date night?"

Her eyes roll, taking out her phone to show him her almost empty calendar for the rest of the week. Ethan smiles upon seeing her background, a picture of him lying in her bed, shirtless and tired.

It's from Friday, actually, when he left the party early to spend the night with her. He didn't even know she took it--his eyes are closed in the picture. It fills him with an emotion he can't pinpoint, knowing he's her background. Something he likes.

This time, making plans is much easier. Both of their schedules have a little more leeway now, so they decide on a night and then he immediately kisses her.

"So sorry, chérie," Ethan says against her lips, slipping his hands under her shirt to rest on her waist. "I know I stressed you out. Never wanna do that again."

"Just shut up," she laughs, their noses bumping together when he pulls back to look into her eyes. Blake doesn't wanna hear him mumble apologies against her mouth twenty different times. "Kiss me."

"Mmm, did you get new chapstick?"

"Are you really asking me about my chapstick right now?"

"Yeah, it's sweet," he defends, licking his lips. "Strawberry, I think? Reminds me of the taste of your--"

"I can't stand you," Blake laughs again, shaking her head. "Yeah, though, I did. It's tinted, I think it's strawberry vanilla. Want some?"

Ethan doesn't get a chance to answer, the girl pulling it from her pocket and gently swiping it across his already pink lips. He doesn't mind though, only pulling her in for another kiss right after to share.

"Wait, did you have dinner?"

"I had two cookies. We were supposed to get dinner, and I was too stressed to make something to eat on my own."

"Okay, well you gotta eat, chérie. C'mon, let's go find you something," Ethan sighs, reaching for his door handle. "There's plenty of leftover pasta?"

She nods, following him into the kitchen that goes silent when they see them again. They've eaten half of the cookies already, but everyone slows down and pretends they haven't.

"You kick his ass, Blake?" Chad grins, getting elbowed by someone else.

"Mhm," she smiles, watching Ethan's eyes roll. "You guys can eat as many cookies as you want, y'know. I have some more at home--made way too many."

"So, what did you do?" Ryan laughs, ruffling Ethan's hair. "And how the hell did you get out of it so fast?"

"I'm an idiot with a very understanding girlfriend," Ethan shrugs. He really thought it was going to take at least another hour of being yelled at before she forgave him. Humming, he snags himself a cookie before moving over to the fridge to grab pasta for Blake. "Chérie, these cookies are fucking fantastic. What's in them?"

"They're just s'mores cookies," she says. The secret ingredient is stress instead of love. "Next time I make them I'll bring you guys another batch... or a few, since they don't seem like they last long here."

"Thank you," Trent gushes, grabbing himself another cookie. "Dolan, I think I'm in love with your girlfriend."

"Here, Blake," Ethan says, handing her the now warm bowl and wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "You can love her, but remember she's mine, yeah? And if you guys see Grayson... tell him to stay downstairs. See ya."

"Oh my god, Dolan," Blake laughs, getting dragged up the stairs by her boyfriend. "You're gonna make me drop my pasta!"

He just chuckles and locks his bedroom door behind them, both of them climbing onto his bed. Ethan lies his head in Blake's lap, hooking his arm under one of her thighs and peppering it with kisses.

With how mad she felt earlier, it's hard to feel any resentment toward him now.

A/N

idiots <3

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

537 46 24
{COMPLETED} She is his...mind, heart, and body...completely. Until she has a baby, that is. Will bouncing blonde curls and beautiful brown eyes cemen...
4.3K 86 33
"Grayson and I have an agreement that if we both are attracted by the same girl, we share her." -Ethan "And we're both attracted to you" - Grayson ...
108K 1.6K 22
"I can't stop thinking about her." "Who?" "I don't even know her name." "The struggle is real bro." "Shut up." "Ha!" "I'm not kidding, shut the hell...