What's A Mate?

By Ugh_Reality

Meet Summer the shy new girl at school. Forced to move from her childhood home where her mother was brutally... More

The Big Move
A New House
Nice to meet you
Stalker much?
School
What's a Mate?
Sob Stories and Smiles
Speechless
Trouble is not my thing
So Many Secrets
Ugh It's Jenna
It Feels Empty
She's What?!?
Many firsts
I'm out of here
Freedom
Jealousy
Better watch out
NOT A UPDATE
'Worthless'
Study
Animal lover
What is a mate?
What it's not like he has super hearing or anything.
Your a Wolf?!?
Welcome back?
Rogue
Mate
Mating?
Ending (,:
Hey guys
GUESSS WHATTTTT
78.5k
EDITING!

Filler

56.5K 1.5K 66
By Ugh_Reality

(writers block): working on it now) In memory of Beth from The Walking Dead we will miss you. Seeing Darrel cry was tough. Here it is a filler I'm already almost done with the next but I thought this would be better first haha with love :(:

Jakes (POV)
I don't like the way he treats Summer. The way he got mad at me for being her friend. Just look at how badly he scared her already.

I mean she's human, she's tiny, you can tell she's been hurt before. She's stunning, beautiful, and so far well I wish she was my mate.

I would treat her much better. He has Jade anyways. At first I just thought Summer would be a good bang.

She's much more now and I've hardly even talked to her.

Sadly Carter would kill me if he found out I liked her. So for now we will just have to be friends.

I'll make sure I'm her best friend though. I'll treat her better than Carter. He may be Alpha but he can't stop me from helping her out.

I thinking about this while waiting in the nurses office. She didn't tell me what happened but you can easily tell it isn't just a nose bleed.

She doesn't deserve this. She's new here she should just be worrying about catching up in school, not what's going to happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
69.3K 1.9K 17
What happens when two worlds collide? What happens when the bad boy might be the only one that's able to fix the broken girl? What happens when the...
566 41 31
summer is 14 and will find her mate early she doesn't know how but accepts it then her real dad appears and tells her everything about who she is who...
142 9 8
Alice thought it couldn't get any worse. Attacked by a rabid wolf at work, but waking up the next day without even a scratch, is she starting to go c...