tryst // h.s

By alltheloveju

(COMPLETED) One would say this is your typical love story, you know, best friends falling for each other, rom... More

disclamer/info/cast
cast
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen pt.1
eighteen pt.2
eighteen pt.3
eighteen pt.4
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six | finale
sequel

six

6.6K 179 419
By alltheloveju

Chapter six: the band

Harry

This has been the most eventful day of my life.

At first I didn't got in, but then I did and now I'm in a band.

Wow

In the middle of it I called my girlfriend because I was upset and as much as I don't want to admit it, I was also crying. I told her that I hadn't made it through and she talked to me for a while trying to console me. After a little while people from the show started gathering us around as we were getting ready to leave and I had to hung up, there was too much commotion.

Then, I got called back on stage with other four guys and we didn't really knew what to expect, all I remember now is being upset because I was fucking crying and I felt devastated and to top it off I had like three cameras on my face.

I said ''You kept us back because you wanna make us cry. We are boys and we're all gonna be crying.'' And I though they were making it for the sake of the show, some drama.

But man, I was so wrong.

We got on stage with those guys and five minutes later I returned and I was back on the show and in a fucking band, I couldn't believe it.

''There's literally no second chances''

That was what they had said at the beginning of Bootcamp, but somehow they were giving us a lifeline, and I for sure was gonna take it. I'm not going to cock this up

As I talked to the boys, Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn we all said yes, this was too much of an opportunity to pass on. It was all so crazy.

Before I got down the stage I took a look at my phone.

Paige

Sorry Harry, this isn't gonna work anymore.

I frowned and I was about to answer but the guys started talking and I got caught up in and shoved my phone into the pocket of my jeans.

We were all incredibly excited.

''What are we gonna wear?'' I blurted out.

''We should all dress like Louis'' Niall said. ''I like your shoes, we should wear those.''

''Those are pretty cool'' Liam agreed and Zayn nodded silently.

That went on for like a second and then we had to leave the stage. We were walking down the stairs and saw the other contestant coming at us, and we all started running.

''Zee!'' I heard Zayn speak for the first time and looked towards him, he had that girl clung to him like for dear life.

That's her.

I realized that she's even more beautiful up close. I must have been on a trance just by looking at her. Those eyes, they were a greeny blue, more blue than anything. I stared down at her.

Dear God, she's wearing a fucking skirt.

''Guys, this is my little sister.''

Huh?

Sister?

What?

Oh no.

She started introducing herself and I literally could take my eyes of her.

I must look like a perv.

You sure you aren't one?

Shut up!

She teared her gorgeous eyes from Niall and looked at me, I took a step closer.

''Hi, I'm Harry'' I smiled at her and she returned a shy one and offered her hand.

''I'm Zara''

So this angel has a name.

Out of instinct I took her hand and pulled her in for a hug, her hair smelled like vanilla.

-

''We should all go celebrate!'' I heard Niall's dad say.

After everything that went down Simon came to us and started explaining everything to us and even more. We had the biggest challenge in the entire competition. We didn't know each other, we've never sang together and we didn't even knew If we could do it, but we were willing to try.

Later on people's from the show came to us and explained everything about the Judge's Houses, we would be informed a week prior and but we still had no clue who out mentor would be.

Having finished everything we all got together with our parents, except for Zayn who was with Zara. We were a massive crowd, the five of us, Zara, my mum, my sister, everybody else mothers along with Niall and Liam's dads.

''Yeah, we totally should'' Louis' mum agreed.

''What are you gonna do?'' I heard Zara ask Zayn.

''I don't know.'' He shrugged.

''You should come too.'' I said looking at Zara and smiled at her.

''Yeah, I would like that but we have a train to catch back home.'' She said holding her luggage as we all walked out of the Wembley Stadium. It was almost 10 p.m

''Where are you guys from?'' Liam's mum politely asked.

''Bradford ma'am'' Zayn said.

''Oh dear, don't call me that. You can call me Karen'' she smiled at him. ''At that goes for all of you.'' she looked at all of us guys and even Zara, who smiled.

Such a beautiful smile.

''If you want, you can stay with us tonight and tomorrow I'll give you a lift to Manchester. Does that sound alright to the both of you?'' My mum asked kindly.

MUM I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW.

''Um, thank you so much Anne but we wouldn't want to impose any trouble.'' she spoke for the both of them.

No, what are you doing? Say yes, please say yes.

''It's no trouble, love. Our hotel room is big enough. Gemma can sleep with me and you and Zayn can take Harry's bed. Harry will take the couch.'' I nodded frantically until I realized what she had said.

''Hey!''

''Really, it's fine-'' Zara started again but I cut her off.

''No, no you can sleep in my bed!'' I immediately told her and she laughed at my uneasiness and I felt my cheeks hot. ''But it's all good, the couch is not that bad.'' She looked as in thought and turned to Zayn

Come on Zayn.

''If there's really no problem...'' she said and my mum assured her.

This is the best day ever

As we all agreed were to go to grab some dinner, my mum took me, my sister, Zayn and Zara to the place we were gonna eat, I started talking nonstop, I was so bloody excited. I was in the front of the car next to my mum who was driving, behind me it was Gemma, Zayn and Zara at the other end, behind my mum. I was rambling about stuff with us the groups and Zayn was talking with me, we were discussing some ideas and what we could do for the Judge's Houses. Zara was on the phone with her mum explaining that they would get home tomorrow and that they would be staying with us.

We got to the restaurant and the five of us, guys we're talking about what we would do on some end of the table, while the other was with the parents along with Zara and my sister.

''We need to practise a lot. Judge's Houses is the final step and we can't lose now.'' Liam said.

''Yeah but it should be fun, chill a little mate.'' Louis commented nonchalantly.

''I could ask my dad, he lives alone and has enough room for us, we could all go and practise and do some vocal stuff. Prepare for the next thing.'' I proposed. ''The thing is that, he lives in Manchester. I don't know if you could all get there'' My dad had supported me through the competition so far and I had a good relationship with him, plus he worked a lot so he wouldn't be home that much, meaning we should be no bother to him.

''Do you think that we could all stay? It could be good for getting to know each other and practise obviously.'' Niall asked.

''I mean, I'll have to ask but I don't think there's gonna be any problem.'

''I could go to Manchester.'' Zayn said, Liam and Louis agreed.

''It's gonna be the best option. I don't think I can afford much more flying back home.'' Niall agreed.

''So, what kind of music do you all listen to?'' Liam got all serious again.

The five of us began talking about our musical taste and let's just say we weren't really on the same page. Niall had all the knowledge about boy bands and pop stuff, Louis liked some punk rock, Zayn was into R&B and Reggae, Liam was all about hip hop and I kind of liked some of the old stuff, music from the 60's and so on. We all agreed on some popular music at the moments and the best songs in history but we were all very different. Which I think could be good, we can branch out, try different stuff.

We spent some time getting to know each other and talk about literally anything. When the food arrived the conversation kind of went down so I took my phone out and I remember that I had some text.

Paige

Sorry Harry, this isn't gonna work anymore.

I read it again and again and I didn't know what to think. It was pretty obvious what she meant but I thought we were in a good place. I like her and I thought she liked me back, but maybe I was wrong.

We had dated for about 4 months and she even came with me to the auditions day, she had been really supportive and that was all she'd talk about. Me being on stage, me singing for thousands of people, and me being 'famous'.

I don't get what I did wrong, I had been gone for 5 days.

Did she get tired of me?

I replied to her text

me

What's wrong?

I waited for a moment and she replied.

Paige

I don't think I want to be with you anymore. This isn't gonna work between us.

What are you saying? we were totally fine 3 days ago.

Yeah but I changed my mind Harry, sorry.

Are you really breaking up with me by text?

''Harry, don't use your phone on the table.'' my mum told me.

''Sorry.'' I shoved in my pocket and continued eating but I didn't understand. She hadn't had replied yet so I was gonna call her. ''I have to go to the loo'' I got up and for the toilet room, I did my thing and washed my hands. I passed my hands through my face and decided to call her. After 3 beeps she picked up.

''What do you mean you changed your mind?''

''Harry, don't make this any harder than it already is.''

''So now I'm making this difficult?'' I was getting exasperated. ''You are the one that's breaking up with me with a bloody text''

''What do you want me to say? I moved on.''

''I've been away for five fucking days!''

''Don't raise your voice at me!'' she spatted back. ''I thought you weren't gonna be back for long and now you are.''

''I don't get it, I really don't.'' I sighed. ''You could've at least waited until I was back home to talk to me, like a decent person'' I was already getting angry. ''I needed you and you did this to me.''

''I don't really wanna talk right now, Harry''

''Fine, guess what I don't need you anymore.'' I replied. ''And just for your information, I made it through.''

''What? Haz, that's amaz-''

''Save it, I don't want to hear it'' I interrupted her.

''But this changes ev-''

''I thought you didn't want to talk''

''Haz''

''Don't call me that, we're done Paige.'' and with that I hanged up.

I look myself in the mirror and I left a out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

I can't believe this. I though Paige was better than this. I mean, we hadn't gone out for long, but I had became somewhat attached to her, I even asked her to be my girlfriend. I can't believe she would do this for me. Now I know how she truly is; I needed her, I needed her comfort and the first thing she did was break up with me, now that's just cruel.

I looked up again and saw a single tear roll down my face and cleaned it fastly and splashed some water to my face.

This has been a long day.

I wasn't sad or upset, I was mad and angered. How could she do this to me? Could she really be that low?

I was getting out of the toilet room and when I bumped into someone in the hallway.

''Oh God, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you!'' She exclaimed and I looked up. Zara.

''It's alright.'' I gave her a closed smile.

''Are you okay? You don't look so good.'' She said and then widened her eyes. ''That came out wrong.'' she chuckled and I did the same, I placed my hands in my pockets. ''I mean, did something happen? You have a sad face'' she smiled a little.

''Yeah, don't worry about -''

''Harry! You've been in there for ages!'' I heard my sisters voice, as she got out of the ladies room. ''What's wrong?'' Gemma asked and Zara gave me a concerned look

''It's nothing.'' I said looking down.

''I can go, if you guys wanna talk in private.'' Zara said pointing to the table.

''No, it's fine. Really.'' I assured her and sighed. ''Paige broke up with me'' I said to Gemma.

''What? That bloody twat!'' she said. ''What happened? How? Why?''

''I don't really know.'' I shrugged. I explained everything to the both of them and they looked really concerned, even Zara. I told them that I had called her at bootcamp when I first thought I wasn't in and then everything that went on. ''But then I told her that I had made it through and she softened, and I don't know, I don't know how to feel. She started calling me Haz, and then'' I took out my phone, I had 5 missed called and 8 texts. ''And now she's trying to reach out, after she said that she didn't want to talk to me and I don't know.'' Gemma hugged me and Zara was looking me from a side.

''It's okay to be sad''

''I'm not sad, I'm angered. I feel like she used me.'' I whispered but they both seem to have heard me.

''She sounds like bitch.'' Zara said out of nowhere and immediately after slapped both her hands on her mouth as if silencing herself and widened her eyes. ''I'm so sorry'' her voice came out muffled because of her hands and both Gemma and I laughed.

''She really is, I never liked her.'' Gemma agreed with her.

''Hey!''

''Sorry baby brother, it is what it is. I've always thought she was kind of superficial and a twit''

''Yeah, maybe you are right.'' I said and the three of us went back to the table.

Such a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 8.3K 54
(Completed.) Seeing Harry on stage is always an overwhelming experience. He becomes a new person, like he lives just to be in front of thousands peo...
67.2K 2.3K 25
tragedy can tear any love story apart. original by tragedy101
695K 12.5K 64
"Why are you asking me these questions?" I say, I can feel a panic attack coming on. I close my eyes taking a deep breath in and a deep breath out. I...
3K 183 48
Alanis and Harry are living their best lives at the hottest skate park in Venice Beach, circa 1998. Between the concerts, parties, drugs, alcohol, fr...