EchoStorm Liberation

By Ken---E

EchoStorm recreates modern day realism into a stunning sci-fi structure. The plot centralizes on Vincent Krey... More

EchoStorm Liberation
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Shifting Sides
Chapter 2 - Settling In
Chapter 3 - Ditch
Chapter 4 - Tyrant
Chapter 5 - Catacombs
Chapter 6 - Osmund
Deleted Scene: Aftermath Dream Sequence

EchoStorm Timeline (Incomplete)

15 2 0
By Ken---E

The EchoStorm Timeline features a series of important chronological events which took place within the world of Juno, the world itself has already passed 3 recorded millennia; Atros was the first, Thanos was the second, and the newly birthed millennia, the Echoes. 

ECHOES 1:95 – Pre-liberty Era: The Uprising

             Various rogue factions rises up worldwide on Juno, the lawless era very comparable to the Wild West. Villages rely on protection on sheriffs and bounty hunters, there were no authorities to stabilize peace though the entire civilization managed to survive this state. Massive development of gunpowder by an independent weapons company known as SIRtech Industries, at this point, it easily fueled the outlaw nature of Juno.

Several factions rise up within different states, from simple low life thugs to major political rivals.

Additional Notes:

*Early variants of the L-0WA Raptors and M46 Nomad were made by SIRtech for long distance travels and convoying within state boundaries.

*Mark I SIRs made a show stomping market sales for its reliability and firepower.

ECHOES 2:01 – Pre-Liberty Era: 1st Civil War

            Two separated parties, the Peacekeeper and Dominion rose up from the rest of other factions, trying to win governance to the people of Juno. The maddened war for the world started. Peacekeeper propaganda began spreading worldwide so did the Dominion. While the Dominion possesses sheer firepower when it terms of technology but on the other hand, Peacekeeper propaganda was far more successful than its opposition, leaded by John Cyprus III, a politician who descended down his title through bloodline. The territory boundaries were later drawn within the globe.

Additional Notes:

*The origins of both faction lies on two major continents: Tychus (Peacekeepers) and Inoa (Dominion)

*SIRtech co-opted and pledges to support the Peacekeeper faction in exchange for protection from bandit renegade raids and other outside hostility.

*As the Peacekeepers lack sustainable firepower needed for the battle, this result the early creation of the M47 Viking battle tank by SIRtech.

*The Peacekeeper has already established a monarchy within the high ranks. Therein the place of Cyprus would only be replaced by a male heir.

*By this time, the Junoan church has already made a pact with the Peacekeepers and Cyprus, a promise that to make it an established proper religion worldwide, in return, the Peacekeepers gain their support.

ECHOES 2:02 and so on– Pre liberty Era: 1st Civil War Ongoing

            While many claimed that both parties are reckless and were only determine to secure power within Juno, a lot of Peacekeeper supporters were already gathered up by the year of Echoes 2:13. The Dominion however, was too not budging, limited support from the people worldwide making them further desperate and sinister as they plan their next move.

ECHOES 2:10 – 2:28 – Pre Liberty Era: Metro Excavation

            A mining company, Belhammer, has plotted a deep excavation within the Old Ruins (known as Metro). The excavation team has eventually struck an tip spear artifact that took atleast 18 years to dug up, the reason for this is that it wasn't just an artifact, but it was 35 km deep and occupying 10 hectares within area range, a lot of people told it was an impossible feat but as they look forward the coming years, it was grand immense.

The Metro was said to be an ancestral grounds left by an alien species but such rumor tend to pave way as the lack of its certain origins. In the middle on the Metro lies the spear like mega structure named Omnipolis, it was the only structure viewable even looking from afar while below the tower is the Metro ground that provides occupancy and city like expanses. It has been calculated by many scientist that it is impenetrable at any way when it terms of conventional firepower.

With the Omnipolis and the Metro established, it has given opportunity to many people to live within its city walls while administering a fee for those who would stay and enter these grand walls. As for the civil war on going, the Peacekeeper and Dominion has agreed that the Metro itself would serve as a cease-fire zone and would decide what to do after the war has already been won.

ECHOES 2:35 –Pre liberty Era: The Death of Cyprus III

            John Cyprus III has already hits his 80's by this time and died bed ridden after an unfortunate cardiac arrest occurred. Leaving morale for many Peacekeepers and its supporters extremely low, Cyprus III was described as a saint among his comrades and followers. The right of leadership was later passed down to his heir, John Cyprus IV, he was very young at that time only 23 years old but was still a dedicated leader and he is to be the youngest among the lineage of Cyprus to take over the Peacekeeper.

ECHOES 2:37-2:39 – Pre Liberty Era: Burns down the Ditch (Minor Event)

            Ditch, a small village that has ever sustained itself from the war eventually, it later taken its part on helping the Peacekeeper, a lot of folks is somewhat eager. The location of Ditch was very strategic in a way that it provides discreet supply trading routes. The system has managed work for 2 years but after that, it was later compromised by the Dominion.

The town mayor however tried to convince that they were not part of it, but it was already too late. They were given an amount of time to evacuate but after that, the Ditch will be razed onto the ground. Most of the town folks have already been prepping to get away from the village while the others already have. But the courageous mayor asked help from the Peacekeeper. As promised, they will be given full support after reinforcements has finally regroup from HQ and would march ahead to Ditch to barricade and garrison they village from the Dominion.

Of course, the villagers put much faith to the Peacekeeper. But soon after, they regret this. The time given had already expired. Dominion Torchers had entered the village it was reduce to ashes. The people who fought back didn't stand a chance. Either they were burned alive or shot with a firing squad. By that time the Peacekeeper got there, there was nothing left, but this however left an entry trail to the Dominion Firebase, as the attack commenced, the firebase was later destroyed.

ECHOES – 2:39-2:72 – Pre Liberty Era: War and a Future beyond

            New Cyprus had a difficult time governing his people, a lot of them were reluctant to follow him especially the criticism to his very young age and bold tactics like on Ditch. Though despite these claims, Cyprus managed to make convincing progress against the Dominion

The war after taken by a new heir lasted 30+ years. Over the time, propaganda and strategy bested the Dominion's sheer steel and firepower. Territories was later scattered and thwarted by the Peacekeeper. While inconspicuously, Cyprus and Belhammer Director, Richard Houser, has already sign an agreement of exchange for the Metro and Omnipolis for a full support from the Peacekeeper, in addition to this, Houser has stated that Belhammer would remain as a private company and would not be a part of the war at any time unlike SIRtech. However they managed to fuel the economy flow within the Peacekeeper military. Discreet trade exchange of crystallite and other materials are made through SIRtech and the Peacekeeper to enhance their war assets.

By the end of Echoes 2:72, the Dominion supremacy was already numbered.

ECHOES 2:72-2:73 – Pre liberty Endwar

A year after, the Dominion officially declared an absolute surrender to the Peacekeeper and by then, a lot of high ranking officers were taken to custody and faces a several trials of war crimes committed; very notable the event of Ditch. The Dominion officials were later sentenced to be executed.

After this, they scoured the Dominion HQ on Inoa. Any confidential statements and documents were immediately kept by the Peacekeeper for studying. By this day forth, it was formally announced by Cyprus that the Peacekeeper has one and established a new profound authority within the planetside of Juno. This results a massive establishment of authority especially on Tychus, Inoa, and Metro. This was indeed a victory to everyone on Juno...

Additional Notes:

*After the end of the war. The Junoan church has finally established endearing public figure for their support for the Peacekeepers.

-Junoans are regarded for their monotheistic belief. Having faith that Juno; the planet herself is their goddess and maker of worlds. Junoans practices prayers and offerings to their churches. Mainly they support the nature development of Juno, ranging various campaigns alongside with the high priestess who is credited for bearing leadership and responsibility for church and its other branches.

*SIRtech Industries, retains a high standing role on the victory over the Dominion. They were later credited by Cyprus for their help. They started building several manufacturing factories of weapons and other labs to perform several new tests for new coming weaponry.

*Belhammer has already given up their right of Omnipolis and Metro after the war as an exchange for wealth, protection, and eternal gratitude from the Peacekeeper or so they say. Belhammer managed to continue their operations with the help from Peacekeepers. Several distinct sites were already said to be excavated for the benefit of all.

ECHOES 2:73 and beyond – A New Genesis

With proper law and order established within Juno. The glory days, economy prosper from its losses, a lot of people started helping without an exchange for anything for they ever wanted peace, which has already been restored. As for Cyprus, he became a hero, the bloodline of his kin flourished. He continued to govern the entire planet with the endearing support from its people.

By then, Cyprus has already mentoring his son, his heir to be...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342 33 20
I've been fighting since the day that I was born. The Gods are loving, my people say, yet they've always been so cruel. They placed us in an endless...
56 13 11
It was 2050, the year of the misery.The world War 3 happened, a nuclear war which ended up making the earth inhabited. But luckily there were survivo...
632 421 70
After William's smith soul got possessed by a demon, that demon join a terrorist organization in hopes on destroying earth.. Thanks for your time 🌝...
70.6K 2.9K 44
When you've been hurt, it's difficult to learn to love again. When you've felt pain, it's not so easy to be joyful. When your heart has been broken...