The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

Av GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... Mer

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry

1.6K 52 42
Av GoldenFang17

"What is with these people that they block our way out of the room?" Iida asked.

"Are they stalking at my stylishness?!" Aoyama asked while winking.

"Do they want something from me, or from Midoriya?!" Mineta cried.

"Is it obvious? They are stalking at us because we're the ones who fought the villains back in the USJ a few days ago. They are looking at and analyzing their possible competitors in the upcoming Sports Festival." Katsuki said in a normal tone.

"That's Kacchan in the neutral mode." Izuku uttered on Mineta who is shivering on Katsuki who just blabbered his statement about the students outside.

"I heard that you guys fought the villains from the USJ a few days ago. However, that doesn't mean we from the General Studies should be scared of you people. Like this one, you are already giving me an intimidating aura." A purple-colored hair student from the General Studies known to be Hitoshi Shinso said while mentioning Katsuki. Katsuki stopped walking and now stares at what Shinso just said.

"Oh look, he stopped walking after I said something unusual to him. Listen, in the upcoming Sports Festival, I'll prove to you that your students from the hero studies won't stand a chance against us in the General Studies. You hear me?" Shinso said. The Class 1-B behind the crowd heard what Shinso said.

"This guy has the guts to declare war on 1-A huh?" A student known to be Sen Kaibara said.

"Maybe you mean this all students here. They would've declared war against 1-A if they have the guts like that student from the General Studies." Another student from 1-B known to be Yosetsu Awase said.

"Hey, hey. We are just going to observe the commotion here. 'Kay? Besides, we are just observing the people whom we should watch out at the Sports Festival." The President of the Class 1-B, Itsuka Kendo said.

"Hey! What kind of maddening crowd is doing here in 1-A?!" Zenitsu yelled as he and Tanjiro now both walked into the door of 1-A. Everyone stepped back as they see the twin towers of 1-A now standing in their door.

"Hey! is that... Zenitsu and Kamado?" Another girl from the 1-B known to be Setsuna Tokage asked.

"I just came here to declare war on you guys. Just so you won't be underestimating the other courses like the Support course and us, the General Studies course." Shinso said.

"Are we underestimating already everyone? Did you saw us we acted like one? No. Since you came here with all of your might, I should declare a war against the General Studies and to all bastards from the other courses who are here today, staring and blocking our way towards our way to freedom. Now, happy mister sleepy head?" Zenitsu asked.

"Sleepyhead?! Zenitsu, you shouldn't provoke him!" Tanjiro scolded.

"Hahahaha! Fine by me! Well, I accept that offer of yours and may the best course win!" Shinso said as he now walks away from the 1-A door and still being stared by Zenitsu.

"What are you staring at our class huh?! This is not the canteen so get out!" Zenitsu yelled at the other students and everyone quickly walks away from the door of 1-A.

"Not to sound rude but, you just made us look like the bad guys here." Iida said.

"If we aren't going to defend ourselves from these people, we are going to lose again just like what happened in the USJ. The villains are now moving secretly and what if, one student here from U.A. might be one of them? Can you defend our class from the villains?" Zenitsu asked as he left the class with a pissed face.

"Pardon me for his behavior, Iida, everyone." Tanjiro nervously said as he chases Zenitsu in the hallway. The 1-B students were shocked by the kind of emotion and attitude that Zenitsu has shown just now.

"Woah. He is going to be a dangerous opponent in the sports festival." A student from 1-B named Reiko Yanagi said.

"Of course he is! Him, Kamado, the son of Endeavor, and the one who passed as the number one student in the entrance exam, they are the ones that we should watch out." Awase said.

"Even if they have the students with the most firepower, we from 1-B should never get affected by the aura they're showing to everyone!" Kendo said.

"Yeah!" The 1-B students said.

Izuku after the class went home by himself. He refused to have a ride with Momo on going home to train himself in the upcoming sports festival which is about to begin tomorrow. He has now arrived on the Dagobah beach and now wears his hero costume. He starts to activate One For All and fires a punch into the sea. He was happy that his training with Momo before made the drawback of his Quirk got lessen its effects.

"What an amazing punch, I see." A girl wearing a hoodie and a mask suddenly said behind Izuku.

"Oh, thank you. Anyways, who a-are you?" Izuku asked nervously.

"Oh! I'm sorry! My name is Setsuna Tokage. I'm from the class 1-B and I saw the commotion earlier. That tall blond classmate of yours does really have a fighting spirit." Setsuna said as she uncovers her hoodie and removes his mask.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Tokage-san." Izuku said as he offered his hand to Setsuna. The girl blushed at him and hesitated. But she gave her hand at Izuku and both shook their hands.

'This is my chance to have a personal talk with him all alone!' Setsuna thought.

Momo can be seen in a coffee store, taking a stop and buying a cold coffee for herself. She was about to pay the cold coffee she ordered in the counter when suddenly, a man from behind her puts his body closer behind Momo's and covers his mouth.

"If you will make a noise, I'll kill you in an instant and will have fun on your corpse! Now, follow me outside!" The man said as he puts a knife into Momo's waist. Momo followed what the man said and they both hid in the dumpsite behind the coffee store.

"Now, remove your skirt slowly and gently." The man said.

'Such a maniac! I can't create any weapon or shield because of the knife that pinches my waist so tight!' Momo thought.

"Hurry! Before I get mad at you or someone would see us here!" The man said.

'I should create a staff from my leg and hit him in the feet to make him stumble' Momo thought. Momo slowly removes her panty but her right hand slowly creates a staff from her leg but the maniac stabbed her slowly in the waist and making her bleed a little.

"Don't you dare create something or I'll really kill you!" The maniac said.

"Hey, doing something sexual outside isn't a good idea." Shoto suddenly said as he saw the commotion from the streets.

"Todoroki!" Momo cried.

"Shut up! This bitch's body is all mine! So get out if you don't want to see her body as a cold corpse!" The maniac said. Shoto suddenly released ice from the walls and quickly immobilizes the maniac and making him drop the knife. Momo creates a staff from her belly and now smashes it into the face of the maniac many times as she can. Her wound now starts to get worse as she smashes her staff in the maniac briskly and the adrenaline gets her.

"Momo, that's enough!" Shoto yelled. Momo now faints to the ground and carries her in a bridal style.

'A huge amount of blood starts to lose in her body. This is bad!' Shoto thought. He now ran into the limousine of Momo and they all headed to the hospital. Izuku and Setsuna both talked together on the beach while Izuku's training himself when his phone currently interrupted their chat.

"Momo's in the hospital?!" Izuku shrieked.

"Momo? Do you mean Yaoyorozu? The one who got into U.A. through recommendations like me?" Setsuna asked.

"Yes, she is. Gotta go now Setsuna!" Izuku said as he quickly grabbed his things and started to run with the power of his One For All. Setsuna waved goodbye at Izuku while he is running.

"That lucky woman got a great person like Izuku. Oh Izuku, I wish you were mine." Setsuna said as she left the Dagobah beach and now headed to their home. Light from the beach suddenly glowed and it is known to be as Zenitsu who can be seen wearing shorts and snorkeling devices.

"Did I hear that she wants Midoriya? Weird. It is really hard to act dead underwater while disabling your Devil Fruit." Zenitsu uttered as he flashed once again and now left the beach. Izuku ran into the hospital and sees Shoto who is sitting outside the room where Momo is still being taken care of by the doctors.

"Todoroki! Is Momo fine?!" Izuku asked while catching his breath.

"Yeah. The doctors are now observing her once again. Anyways, why she is alone in that coffee shop? Are you two supposed to go home together?" Shoto asked.

"I refused to go home with her in order to train myself in Dagobah Beach. I know it was a selfish part for me but I want to get stronger by not getting any help from anyone, including her." Izuku said.

"Then is it important for you to win at the sports festival while your girlfriend nearly got raped and killed by a maniac?! You should've focused more on her if you really loved her so much, not about the sports festival itself!" Shoto scolded. Izuku looked down and realized that he was right. He wanted to train all by himself because he is nervous about the upcoming sports festival. But a sudden event made him realize that he should focus more on taking care of Momo and not to think too much on the upcoming exam.

"Midoriya, listen to me. From now on, I declare you as my rival. And I want to challenge you. If you lose in the sports festival, you should break up with Yaoyorozu and start to dream of being a hero without her. But if you win, strengthen your relationship with her and I'll let you ask me one thing that I should do after the festival." Shoto said. Izuku widened up his eyes after hearing the challenge from Shoto, realizing that there is something more about him that made him get worried more about Momo.

"D-Do you love her... right?" Izuku asked and making Shoto gasp at what he said.

"The way you see us together and the way we cuddle each other, I can sense the jealousy and anger within you. If you really love her, you should know how to let her go and accept that she is my girlfriend!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Your girlfriend? But I only see her as your assistant towards your dirty ambitions in the future! I'll win the sports festival and aside from proving myself to my stupid father, I will also prove to you that you don't deserve Momo at all!" Shoto yelled back and now walked past Izuku while bumping his shoulder. Izuku sat down on the bench and grasped his head after hearing Shoto as his rival in the upcoming Sports Festival. Momo now walked outside of the room and can be seen smiling in the doctors as she waved goodbye to them. She saw Izuku sitting on the bench holding his head and shaking.

"Izuku! How did you know that I am here in the hospital? Where is Todoroki by the way? He saved me from a sexual maniac earlier. And I got wounded but not as much!" Momo said.

"Hey, Momo! I'm glad you were fine. I'm sorry if I am such a fool on why I go home all by myself. Because I want to train myself without being helped by others. So that I can practice managing myself in the future when we get busy and grow old. I'm sorry!" Izuku cried now on Momo's shoulder.

"Don't say things like that. I know you have that kind of mindset of not making yourself being helped with others because you want to fight for yourself alone. I understand that, Izuku. And I won't get disappointed for as long as you win the sports festival!" Momo exclaimed.

"Yeah. Did the doctors allow you to go to the sports festival which will start tomorrow?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah! Recovery Girl came for me here in the hospital, thanks to Todoroki and now my wound is completely gone!" Momo said.

"What a relief. Shall we go for dinner tonight? My treat." Izuku said.

"Why not, mister crybaby!" Momo teased.

"Hey!" Izuku yelled and the two laughed at each other as they head outside of the hospital and went home. Todoroki can be seen freezing and melting the pond in their home as he gets furious about Midoriya having Momo on his side and he starts to think negative thoughts about Midoriya.

'I'll promise, I will win in the sports festival. I will win Momo's heart and you will bow down before me, Midoriya!' Shoto thought while melting and freezing the pond. The day has come for everyone as the U.A. sports festival is about to begin. Nezuko and Inosuke both prepare themselves in the living room of their house. The other hashiras are now dressed in an elegant way as they will watch and support the two in the sports festival.

"What will I get if I win this so-called sports festival?" Inosuke asked.

"As I heard from nii-chan and Zenitsu's conversation last time, you will have a bigger chance to be recruited by the top heroes here in our country. And your fame and popularity will grow as well." Nezuko said.

"The time has come for my name to be known to everyone. I should show them the wrath and power of Inosuke Hashibira! Muahahaha!!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"Just don't get yourself cocky on that festival, Inosuke." Aoi said.

"You're not coming with us, Aoi?" Hagari asked.

"No, I should be cleaning the house alongside with Naho and the others. Maybe I'll give my support to Nezuko and Inosuke over here." Aoi replied.

"You need to relax sometimes, Aoi. You haven't got the most day-off from your world before. So you should take a rest and come with us already," Shinobu said.

"F-For real? I will just change my clothes then!" Aoi exclaimed as she rushed into her room and rumbles can be heard inside of it.

"Same goes for you three, Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi. Come with us please and let's support Nezuko and Inosuke." Shinobu said.

"Yay!" The three tsugukos exclaimed and now rushed also into their rooms.

"Sanemi, you might be seeing Kanae and Rengoku there but please, don't try to make a commotion once you see them closely." Gyomei said.

"Yeah. I will." Sanemi replied in a low tone and headed first out of the house.

"Don't worry. Mitsuri, Muichiro and I will keep an eye on Sanemi." Iguro said.

"Can't wait to see Kamado, Zenitsu, Rengoku, Shinobu's neesan, and Giyu as well!" Mitsuri said.

"Me too! Can't wait to see how they changed after they died from our world." Uzui said.

'Giyu, I can't wait to see you!' Shinobu thought.

In the Kamado's residences, the Kamado family were also preparing for the sports festival. Tanjuro wore his admiral suit and their siblings dressed also in a formal way.

"Let's support nii-chan and make him victorious!" Takeo exclaimed.

"Yeah!" The Kamado family exclaimed.

"Tanjiro, hurry up sweetie or you might get late!" Kei said.

"Yeah!" Tanjiro replied. He looked at the mirror with only a towel around his neck after taking a shower.

'I'll win here at the sports festival, no matter what!' Tanjiro thought.

In the Agatsuma residences, Zenitsu already left the house with the help of his Quirk and leaving the house. His family can be seen preparing themselves and waited for their service to arrive. outside their house.

"Zenitsu is really excited to win in this sports festival in U.A., isn't he?" Kurosaki asked.

"Of course! He wants to show everyone that he is the best student in U.A." The mother of Zenitsu known to be Akira said.

"If nii-chan won't win in the festival, I'll win the bet against him!' Zenitsu's younger sister known to be as Chiki said. (Imagine Fujiwara from Love is War that has a blonded hair and has a body like Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail)

In Izuku's residences, Izuku can be seen eating his breakfast while carrying a barbel on his other hand as he prepares himself at the sports festival.

'I will also prove to you that you don't deserve Momo at all!'

'I will win not for my sake, but also for Momo and to our relationship!' Izuku thought while eating and now got choked by his own food. Inko saw his son in a bad situation and offered him quickly a cold glass of water.

"Are you all right, Izuku?! Here, drink this!" Inko said. Izuku received a glass of water and drinks it quickly.

"Thank you, mom!" Izuku said

"Do your best at the sports festival, Izuku!" Inko said.

"Yeah! I will!" Izuku replied with a bright smile.

White Thunder can be seen in a building miles away from the Sports Festival Stadium where the U.A. festival will occur. He stood and observed the area around the place and saw a lot of police and a number of pro heroes guarding the stadium.

'If I saw that bastard here in this event, I'll kill him with all I got. And I shall reclaim what's mine!' White Thunder thought. Everyone now is prepared and ready as the U.A. Sports Festival is about to happen in a few moments.

To Be Continued...

Greetings! Another chapter is done! I hope that you guys will like this one! Thank you so much once again for supporting and pray always that everyone's suffering will come to end in God's name. Stay safe always from Corona-chan! Enjoy a great day inside your homes!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.4K 40 29
Tanjiro smelled a sent that reminded him of Muzan. the sent of death came from her. She stood tall beside the tall man he didn't know name off. Her r...
429K 11K 25
WARNING: contains spoilers for those who don't read the Demon Slayer Manga Right after the battle of Upper Moon 1, and right in the middle of a battl...
1.6K 49 30
In the final fight between both dimensions, Izuku and Tanjiro were fighting their arch-enemies, Tomura Shigaraki and Muzan Kibutsuji. As the battles...
211K 8.8K 54
She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was saved by a man who promised that he will...