In His Hands (BxB)

By AllAboutTheSmut

"Your value can only be measured by the hands of someone who appreciates your worth." One year old Remington... More

Prologue
Disappointment
Matters of the Heart
Gifts
Denial
Deal
Hunger
Slip and Fall
Forward
Gravity
Broken Bridges
Crazy
Nothing and Everything
God of Sun
Can't
Snap
Shocker
Unexpected
I Didn't See this Coming
Unchartered
Stupid Doesn't Look Good On You
Is He Serious
Yeah, That Happened
Rest for the Weary
Good Idea
Threat
Hurt
Bottom
Pregnancy Sex
Timing
Birth
Meka and Kai
Coach
Goddess Bless
Ups and Downs
Crisis
It Only Gets Harder
Pain
Second Chance
Love
An Omega's Heart
Welp
Choose You
Break
Strange
Cranky Mate
Lucky Mate
Oh, What Fun
Let's Make a Deal, Again
He Only Knew Love
Love Conquers All
Fated
Epilogue

Changes

9.5K 392 63
By AllAboutTheSmut

***Talon's POV***

"Well, an explanation is in order. I suppose." Lutz looks at me in anticipation, as I speak thru a smile.

"It would be nice." Lutz waves his hand impatiently.

"Elder Ruth informed us that I am not an Omega. Never was." I giggle.

"You are adorably frustrating Tal. Get to the good part." Lutz urges.

I cut my eyes at Lutz. The compliment is innocent. However, my newly mated Alpha is not amused. I lean over and whisper a sweet nothing in Remi's ear. He smiles while I peck his cheek.

"I am a god." I start my explanation.

Lutz busts out laughing. He practically falls over.

I roll my eyes. Immaturity is not going to go well with this conversation.

Lutz throws his hand down on his knee and waves it in the air. His laughter becomes irritating.

I glare at my best friend.

"Oh shit, you were being serious?" Lutz asks incredulously.

"Asshole." I quip.

He stiffly sits up. He quietly removes his laughing tears. Lutz tries and fails to stop a chuckle that bubbles up his throat.

I huff while crossing my arms over my chest.

This bitch.

"If you're through making me feel stupid, I can continue." I bite out.

"I'm sorry. You were saying. A god." Lutz attempts a straight face and once again fails epically.

I throw my hands in the air and growl loudly. The roar causes Remi to jump and Lutz gets real quiet, real fast.

I stomp out of the house and everyone follows.

"Shift." I command, pointing at Lutz.

Lutz hears the timber in my voice, one that frankly surprises myself. He throws a look of concern at Remi. Remi and Alpha Jamison just smirk. I match theirs with one of my own.

"I will go easy on you buddy." Lutz winks towards me.

"Sure." I shrug.

Lutz' grey wolf appears before me. I smile like a demon. I cast a wink over to Remi. He smiles and nods back, his lips purse into a kiss. My heart flutters.

I bend down and smirk internally. Time to show off a few changes. I lean towards the ground into a crouch. I spring upwards, pushing off the balls of my feet.

As I jump, I transform. I land in front of Lutz in Meka's magnificent form. Lutz black eyes widen, the pupils so large that no white can be seen.

Lutz blinks and I stalk forward. I purposely go slow. My huge wolf is on brilliant display. Power seeps into my veins and Meka snickers.

Menacingly, I circle my bestie. His cackles rise and his ears pin back. I stride off to the side as Lutz watches wearily. I have my plan completely mapped out. I'm fucking with the bastard.

As I cross the large head of my best friend's wolf, I slap him with my tail. He growls. I snap my head and glower my eyes at him. I stand directly in front of him, four feet between us. My wolf head lowers and my front paws bend towards the earth. My ass is straight in the air. My tail swiping back and forth.

Lutz trembles and I laugh internally.

Dramatically, I snarl with saliva dripping from my venomous canines. Showing off, because I can, I shake my fur and let the gold glimmer as I hold my stance.

Lutz looks scared shitless. Good!

The anticipation builds. Lutz wearily waiting for me to make a move. I blink slowly and pounce. I knock the wind from Lutz as he lands on his back. Meka towering over him. Lutz shoulders are pinned below me. I bend down and lick his head like he's a cub.

Alpha Jamison guffaws. Lutz whimpers and snarls. I jump back and give him my best wolffish grin. He jumps up and shakes off his fur. I wait to see what he will do next.

My breath is stolen when the unexpected occurs.

Lutz' wolf, Damon, lulls his head to the side. He bares his neck before me and bows down.

I step forward and raise his head with my own and lay my head on his shoulder.

After a minute, Remi clears his throat. I cut my eyes at my beautiful mate. I step back and walk to Remi. He threads his fingers thru my fur and I purr. Then, I stroke my tongue deliciously up the side of his face. He thumps my nose and kisses it.

"Enough showing off, hot stuff." Remi coos.

I stalk off behind the tree and grab a pair of sweats yanking them on. Then I jog back to a now human Lutz.

"Wow." Lutz breathes out. "You're huge. In a stunning way."

"As I was saying, I am a god. I'm the ancestor of the Sun God, Helios." I continue my conversation from earlier.

"I believe you." Lutz deadpans.

"Good idea." Luna Cass giggles.

"Talon will be training as an Alpha going forward. We will start slow. He is going to need plenty of rest and food. But, we have been informed that his omega genes don't exist. His body will change." Alpha Jamison explains.

"This should be interesting." Lutz chuckles.

The evening set in and we planned for a bon fire. Lutz is turning eighteen. Lloyd and Lyle turn eighteen soon as well. I want to help them find their mates.

Lloyd has yet to talk to me. He does send me small glances sometimes. I try not to think too much about it. If he wants to talk, he will. I won't push. I miss him a little less than I did Lutz. But, I still miss him all the same.

I suppose some would feel like my forgiveness was rash. I know what's best for me. Lutz, he is best. My best friend has been nothing but amazing since our talk.

I couldn't be happier.

Lyle, always the follower, stepped right in line with Lutz. After we talked, we are as close as we ever were. Our quad is down to a trio. I hope one day down the road we can initiate our fourth member back into his rightful place.

As we sit around the dinner table, I find myself excited for food. It's definitely a new feeling for me. The therapy has been exceptionally helpful. I'm replacing broken words and hateful memories with new encouraging ones.

Jace is also a new addition to my friendship club. He is great. I can harp on him and he does the same with me. I love having a Beta as a friend. Ally, Jace's mate, has quickly become one of my favorite people. It helps that she is my ultimate fan girl. Well, I won't lie, Luna Cass, Jenny and my Mom fan girl too.

I still struggle sometimes with insecurities. It's not as prevalent as before but, it still creeps in once in a while. It doesn't hurt to have Remi worship me like his own personal idol. I worship him as well.

Remi squeezes my hand as he sets down a plate of friend chicken, mashed potatoes and corn in front of me. I glare at him. He knows I hate corn.

"I'm not eating that." I warn him pointing at the despicable yellow pebbles.

"Why not?" Remi returns my mean mug.

"Their gross. You chew them and they still come out whole." I shiver in disgust.

"Okay, that was too much information." Remi shakes his head. He moves the corn to the side of my plate and motions me to start eating.

I do.

I finish my plate quickly and then I smile before burping obnoxiously loud.

"Manners!" My mom chastises me.

"Better out than in." I shrug.

Jace laughs and Ally slaps him on the back of his head.

"What the fuck?" Jace growls.

Her hand makes a satisfying noise as it makes contact with Jace's arm.

I giggle.

"This is animal abuse." Jace huffs.

"Quit acting like one." Ally glares at Jace.

"The Luna started it." Jace points an accusing finger at me.

I giggle and wink.

"Funny, you don't see me being slapped." I break out into hysterics.

"Because you have our Alpha whipped." Jace wiggles his eyebrows.

Remi lifts his eyes from his plate and smiles widely.

"Nothing to say?" Jace eggs Remi.

"If you were fucking a God, you would be whipped too." Remi states in a matter of fact tone.

I literally choke on my soda. Remi's hand comes down on my back and he pats it quickly. My cheeks burn in flush.

"Is every meal gonna turn into The Red Room?" My Dad laughs.

"What's a Red Room?" I ask.

My Dad booms laughter.

"Nothing!" Remi shoots an incorrigible look at my dad.

"Oh, Remi. You might as well tell him. You know he is gonna find out." Alpha Jamison smirks.

All eyes fall on Remi. I turn and give him my full attention. My interest in full peak.

"Never seen Fifty Shades of Grey?" Remi whispers.

I shake my head. I have no clue what he's talking about.

"Um." Remi rubs the back of his neck.

"Talon, dear, it's a play room for sexual pleasure. Whips, chains, floggers, paddle, handcuffs and many other deviant tools of sexual torture. You get punishments for your disobedience." My mom giggles.

I stare with my mouth agape. How does she know this? I shutter.

"Goddess." Remi covers his eyes.

"What kind of punishments?" I ask. I'm a little intrigued.

"Spankings. Tied up. Hand cuffed. Brought to the peak of climax, withheld. That sort of thing." Lutz laughs.

"For fucks sake." Remi pleads.

"Do we have a Red Room?" I ask. Sweat beads my forehead in equal parts panic and excitement.

"No, and we aren't getting one." Remi huffs.

"Maybe I want one." I challenge.

Remi chokes on his yellow nuggets of grotesque corn.

I pat his back.

Jace is rolling laughing.

"WE, will discuss this, later." Remi warns me.

"But, I like spankings." I whine. I wiggle in my seat. My bottom tingles thinking about Remi's hard hand warming my flesh.

Remi turns bright red and his parents are crying from laughter.

"Well, you're far on your way to receiving one." Remi warns.

I moan. Yes. Please.

"Fuck!" Remi grabs me and sticks me on his lap. His hard member pokes at my butt.

He whispers in my ear. "Later!" He nips my ear lobe and I moan again.

"Yes, Alpha." I purr into his neck.

His dick thumps against my butt. I wiggle some in his lap. This is fun.

I hear him growl.

"No fucking at the table." Alpha Jamison yells with a chuckle.

"This is all you guys fault." Remi stares accusingly.

"Don't be vanilla." Lyle laughs robustly.

"I hate vanilla." I cringe. That is the worst flavor of ice cream. It's so bland.

"Goddess, he's innocent." Lyle booms.

"Why do you say that?" I huff out.

"Vanilla is a term used to describe boring sex." Ally giggles.

"Oh." I whisper. My ears are burning painfully hot.

"Don't worry Remi. You're Rocky Road." I kiss his cheek and smile.

Jenny laughs so hard she snorts.

"This is better than TV." Eric guffaws.

"Baby. Maybe we should keep the educational conversation to a minimum." Remi moves my hair from my face.

"Oh, no. This is far too good to stop now." Ally claps her hands.

"Oh really?" Remi laughs.

"So, Ally? What flavor is Jace? Mom? Dad? Mr. Williams? Eric?" Remi points to the whole table. His eyebrows up in question. A satisfied smirk graces his lips.

"So. Talon. About that BonFire?" Luna Cass asks loudly.

We all laugh ridiculously. The conversation about sex dies down quickly.

Meanwhile, one thing that is alive and well are the matching boners shared between Remi and myself.

He eats and I reach my hand down between my legs, under the table. I wrap my slender fingers around Remi's tip. His sweatpants do nothing to protect him.

As we all talk about the BonFire, I slowly move my hand up and down. Remi squeezes his thighs together but, I lean down and pinch his hip. I continue torturing him through the discussion.

As everyone finishes their meal, Remi grunts and his eyes roll. I smile. I remove my hand and jump off his lap. I turn my head to look at him and wink.

"You're ass is grass." Remi states thru mind link.

"Can't wait, Alpha." I reply.

I bounce up the steps two at a time. My hand reaches the door just as Remi collides with me and pushes me against the bedroom door.

"You have been naughty." He growls in my ear.

"Spank me." I huskily whisper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 17.9K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
171K 5K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
13.4M 367K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...