Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek

By uniquetreks

Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek - 12 Days Everest Base Camp Luxury trek treats you with the mix of warm hospita... More

Untitled Part 1

3 0 2
By uniquetreks

Everest Luxury Trek is an unforgettable experience where you lodge in Nepal's finest and comfy hotel...

Luxury trek to Everest Base Camp is a perfect taste of luxury trekking to one of the most famous and worth it trekking journey in the world- Mt. Everest.

Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek, perhaps the most stupendous trek on the planet, is an unrivaled chance to trek in the Himalayas where Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay set off on their epic excursion in 1953. The excursion likewise incorporates acclimatization and a social trek into the beautiful Sherpa heartland of the Khumbu Valley.

Another amazing component of the outing is the chance to remain at the best nearby extravagance hotels and experience the ordinary Himalayan way of life. Appreciate the wonderful view of the Himalayan range close to the Khumbu area with four of the world's six tallest pinnacles of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Cho Oyu transcending everything in see.

Other than trekking, bring a look into the life of world acclaimed climbers, the Sherpas. The trek further gives a monstrous chance to review the world over legacy site of the Sagarmatha National Park which has an assortment of Himalayan verdure and to investigate the most elevated Buddhist religious communities on the planet.

Our Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek starts with a touring voyage through the recorded and social landmarks in Kathmandu - the sanctuaries, places of worship, gompas, stupas, bazaars, avenues, and landmarks. The following day, head for a fascinating mountain trip to Hillary Airport at Lukla, additionally included in the National Geographic. Further, it will be a lofty climb to Namche Bazaar, the capital of the Sherpas, where we are welcomed by dynamite mountain vistas.

We proceed with our trek following the path to a renowned vantage point, Kala Patthar, which offers a radiant 360-degree scene of the Himalayas.

In the wake of accomplishing our objective of Everest Base Camp, we trek down to Lukla for an arrival trip to Kathmandu.

Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek starts with spending overnights at lavish and comfortable hotels Kathmandu. Looking at the magnificent sights of grand mountain Everest along with other enormous peaks Ama Dablam, Kongde, Thamserku etc. are the main attractions of

You can visit Sagarmatha national park enlisted in the UNESCO Natural Heritage list, the world highest monastery at Tengboche, budding rhododendron forest etc. are other charm of this trekking track.

In addition, you will not just enjoy in the best hotels of Khumbu region. Also you can see the sights of Sherpa community and learn their customs.

During Everest Base Camp Luxury trekking you will pass through the beautiful waterfalls, Sherpa villages such as Phakding, Tengboche, Namche bazaar etc. You can look at their lifestyle as well as take pleasure in their welcoming nature.

And in Sagarmatha National Park you can find a range of wild life. You can see snow leopard, Himalayan thar, red panda and many other.

Best Time to Trek Everest Base Camp.Perfect season for the Everest Base Camp Luxury trek is from September to December and March to May.

Moreover, arranged for offering attention-grabbing beauty of Khumbu region. Pleasing villages scattered there. Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek let you explore Sherpa culture in luxurious style. Our Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek can be modified as per your schedule and desire.

The best time to visit Everest Base Camp relies upon the activities you want to do in Everest Region. For trekking, you ought to go in spring (March-May) or fall (October-November), while a heli tour can be taken any time the climate is acceptable outside of monsoon season. Winter shouldn't be off the table, either; insofar as you're set up for cold temperatures, you'll be blessed to receive perfectly clear mountain sceneries and landscape. Beneath, you'll locate some significant focuses to consider when pondering when to visit Everest Base Camp.

EBC Luxury Trek Weather and Accessibility

Everest Base Camp is at a high height (17,600 feet/5380 meters), and the overland route to arrive is additionally high. This implies it's never truly 'warm' in the Khumbu Region, yet there are still dramatic contrasts in temperature, precipitation, and snowfall consistently.

Spring and Autumn

The most well known a long time for trekking in the Everest locale are March, April, May, October and November, as these months are the point at which the conditions are at their best. The spring and autumn ( pre-winter ) in general offer sensible temperatures, clear skies, almost no downpour, and less possibility of dangerous snowfall.

These months are additionally when the path are busiest, however in case you're looking for the best climate conditions, that is an exchange off you might be set up to make.

Winter

The winter (December, January, and February) isn't really an 'awful' time to trek to EBC, however it's surely the slow time of year. Temperatures can get incredibly cold, so you'd should be solid and steady for freezing conditions. In any case, the skies tends be clear in winter, which means superb mountain views. Also, you won't shake for space with different trekkers on the way.

Monsoon

The monsoon season (June to early September) isn't a perfect time to head out to Ease Base Camp. Beside the wet climate— which can prompt avalanches on trails and sloppy conditions—rainclouds can cloud the mountain sees. Be that as it may, temperatures are additionally hotter at this time, and it once in a while rains throughout the day consistently. In case you're decidedly ready for the downpour and wouldn't fret getting somewhat wet en route however, trekking in the storm can be fine on the grounds that the higher you go in elevation, the less downpour there will in general be.

On the off chance that trekking isn't on your motivation yet a heli tour to EBC is, these are likewise best when the climate is clear and unsurprising. That is, whenever however during the monsoon.

The climate won't just impact your involvement with the Everest area, it additionally can possibly influence flights from Kathmandu to Lukla. Flying is the most famous method for finding a good pace, flights are every now and again dropped when the climate and perceivability is poor in Kathmandu, Lukla, or on the way. Flights outside of the storm season are bound to run as planned, however downpour, mist, or brown haze can impact flights whenever of year.

Trip Factors:

Trip Duration: 12 Days
Grade: A luxury journey...but then who ever said hiking through some of the most beautiful wilderness in the world would be easy? This trip would be ideal for greenhorns and first time visitors to Nepal.
Activity: Luxury - Adventure - trekking
Starts in: Kathmandu
Ends in: Kathmandu
Trek Type: TH [teahouse] with camping where necessary
Accommodation: Hotel, camping or lodge (tea house)
Meals: All meals provided on the trail
Transportation: Flights and private vehicles
Maximum Altitude: 5545m
Cost: USD 4090.00 Per Person

Outline Itineary of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek:

Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu, Transfer to hotel Dwarika

Day 02 : Sightseeing at Kathmandu valley overnight at hotel Dwarika

Day 03 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Monjo, overnight at Everest Summit Lodges

Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,445m.), overnight at Hotel Sherpa Land

Day 05 : Trek to Syangboche, overnight at Everest Panorama Resort

Day 06 : Trek to Debouche (3,700m.) via Tashinga, overnight at Rivendell

Day 07 : Return to Tashinga (3,450m.), overnight at Everest Summit Lodges

Day 08 : Return to Monjo (2,850m.), overnight at Everest Summit Lodges

Day 09 : Return to Lukla, overnight at Everest Summit Lodges

Day 10 : Fly Back to Kathmandu overnight at hotel Dwarika

Day 11 : Sightseeing at Bhaktapur and Changu Narayan, overnight at hotel Dwarika

Day 12 : Departure to your own destination

Recommended Gear Lists for Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek :

The list below consist of items that will facilitate trekking.

Good wind/rain jacketWarm fleece jacket or jerseyGood boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light full leather bootsGood -20 Sleeping bag (which can be rented or buy in Kathmandu)A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband.Fleece jacket or pulloverFleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacketDown vest and/or jacket (optional)Lightweight glovesHeavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outerSun hat or scarfLight balaclava or warm fleece hatSunglasses with UV protectionT-shirtsUnderwearHiking shortsLightweight cotton long pantsLight and expedition weight thermal bottomFleece or wool pantsWaterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pantsThin, lightweight inner socksThick, warm wool hiking socksHiking boots with spare lacesCamp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)

Other necessary equipment:

Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteriesSmall pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bagBasic First Aid Kit (We also provide comprehensive first aid medical kit and Oximeter)Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bagDaypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)Water bottles (2 bottles recommended)ToiletriesSmall wash towel

www.uniquetrek.com/everest-base-camp-luxury-trek

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
127K 5.7K 28
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!
217K 7.2K 38
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...