{THE HEROES AWAKENING}

By FjcCunanan

A virus has awaken, and now.. Millon's have turned into evil and into slaves... including almost all of Kai's... More

A/n
Prologue..
Chapter 1: In a peaceful time... for now..
Chapter 2: Tord's Location and saving him. {Part 1.}
Chapter 3: Operation: Rescue Tord. {Part 2.}
Chapter 4: Tord and Tom's very short convo.
Chapter 5: Suicide is never the answer- Tom's proposal to kai...
Chapter 6: Tord's suicide attempt and Kai's reunion. {Flashback}

Chapter 7: Saving Edd and Matt...

13 0 0
By FjcCunanan

{New P. O. V! Mugman's P. O. V.}

{Mug's P. O. V:}

{Late evening: 3:00 am.}

We were walking quietly, today we found the location of Edd and Matt... this time, Tord, Cuphead, and Tom are coming with us tonight.. but while Zane, Cole, and {Tom's lover} Kai are staying..

"Do you respond mugman?" It was Zane. "Yep!" I said quietly through the bushes..

There were some slave's, then, we found the cage's of edd and matt! YES-

"TIME FOR REVENGE-" Cuphead shouted and started shooting some slave's.

"HOLY (NOPE-}-" One said. I then kicked the one and the other's {NOP-}. Then Tom transformed into a monster and scared some slave's, some ran, some froze..

"YOUR HUGE-" Cuphead said, gosh he was excited.

I rolled my eye's and yelled:

"HEY TORD, GO TO THE CAGE!" He nodded, and ran to the cage area..

{Tord's P. O. V:}

It was {Family-} dark inside..

"God.. if edd knew my voice.." Then a idea popped out my head..

"HEY EDD! I'MMA EAT YOU BACON AND COLA! AND MATT! I'M GONNA BREAK YOU MIRROR'S-"

Then scream's of glory rangged my ear's.

"YOY PIECE OF-" "NoOoOoOoOoOoO-" Scream's of hate.. nice...

"Edd! Matt! I was joking!" I shouted, then someone spoke..

"Then how are you Tord?" Darn it matt..

"HE*TAI LOVER-" I shout. Then chuckle's filled the room.

"That's Tord alright.." I smiled.

Let's go..

{Tom's P. O. V:}

I was sweating non-stop.. worried for them-

"Tom?!" Edd... his voice...

I ran for a hug, they both hugged back..

"MISSION ACCOMPLISED!" I shouted with some glee..

Mission Completed..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
669K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...