The Waves in Your Voice. (BOO...

Autorstwa herosfuckindimples

"Why are you looking at my lips like that?" I decided to be straight forward and ask him. He were still swayi... Więcej

INTRODUCTION
BEFORE YOU READ
1. "Slut is not a style, mom"
2. "You are annoyingly interesting"
4. "It made me want to vomit hearts and butterflies"
5. "Your breath smells like coffee"
6. "Romeo and Juliet died to be dramatic"
7. "Beating you up requires fists, not ears"
8. "It smells like jealousy"
9. "If you kiss me now, I'll kiss you back"
10. "With my entire heart"
Epilogue.
BONUS CHAPTER.
THE SEQUEL IS OUT

3. "If I want to fuck boys, I'll fuck them"

2.6K 170 35
Autorstwa herosfuckindimples

Jordan took my hand before we entered Asher's big house. It was really crowded and we had a hard time getting in.

Jordan immediately spotted Asher and we went to his group.

"Jooo, my dude!" Asher said drunkinly and lifted me to his arms.

"Hey, hands off my girl" Jordan warned.

"Aww, don't be jealous babe!" Asher pouted. "I'll have some time for you later" he winked at him. Jordan's eyes widened like his friend had let a secret out and then blushed.

"I need a drink" Jordan said to me in a panic mode. "Like right now" He grabbed my hand and we both went to the kitchen.

Jordan grabbed two bottles of beer and offered one to me. I politely declined in witch he shrugged and sugged of my beer as well. I watched him as he kept drinking and drinking, dancing and screaming like he was possesed.

"This is the time we let our insecurites go. Let's go dance, Jo" Jordan told me grabbing my hands.

I laughed. "No, thanks"

"Come on! We let our insecurities go! Go show those people how sexy you are"

"I think they've seen enough" I answered. I didn't want to risk anything again so I just wore some jeans and a t-shirt to the party. I felt more comfortable anyway. 

I looked around for any familiar faces until I spotted Mercy. She was pressed against the wall and giggled as Theo left kisses on her neck. 

If Mercy was here, Hero would be somewhere around here too. He was the only person I was looking foreward to seeing right now.

I walked around for a few minutes with no luck of seeing him. I was about to give up when I felt two strong hands hugging me from behind.

I turned around to find Bradley's blue eyes staring at me with a smirk. I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Hey" he bit his lip.

My God, what a douche.

"Bye" I said firmly trying to walk past him but he caught me in his arms. He placed his hands around my waist as he stared at me misheviously.

"Leaving so soon? The party is just starting" 

I crossed my arms. "Why are you talking to me, Bradley? I thought I made myself clear"

"You did" he replied. "I haven't touched the kid since then. About you though..." He eyed me up and down and I felt like I wanted to vomit.

"Aren't you supposed to hate me? You know for standing against you? Against the king?" I said sarcastically.

"Eh" he debated his answer "I decided to have a little more fun instead. Besides..." he trailed and I felt his palm grab one buttcheek. "You're hot as hell"

I snorted. "Nice show. I'll leave now" I quickly spotted Mercy and Theo not making out anymore but sitting on the couch talking. "They're looking for me" I said and Bradley let me go. 

"This is not over, Langford!" He yelled and I gave him the middle finger with a smile on my face.

Dick!

I approached Mercy breathless.

"Hey" I said. 

"Jo!" She said cheerfully. "You came!"

"Yeah, I did. Is Hero here?" I asked getting straight to the point.

Mercy smirked at me. "You guys have come closer huh?" she asked.

I couldn't help the blush that rose to my cheeks.

"Is he here?" I ignore her statement.

"No. He doesn't really like parties. He's probably at the beach right now" 

"At 11 at night?"

"He like the beach" She said.

I was about to just abandon this party and go find him, when I heard Mercy's voice.

"Where's Jordan? Didn't you come here with him?"

I was about answer when the music stopped and somebody took the mic. I saw Jordan completely drunk with a goodfy smile on his face.

"Hey yall" he yelled at the mic. "Today is the day to let your insecurities go. Dance your insecurities away. Say a big fuck you to your insecurities! Let me hear it!"

The crowd yelled 'FUCK YOU'

"Let me do the start. I just want to say a big fuck you to Mr Asher right there!" He pointed at Asher and every head in the crowd turned to look at him. 

"Fuck you, Asher for making me insecure about who I like. If I want to fuck boys, I'll fuck them. I don't need to bring girl dates all the time. And if I want to fuck you I'll fuck you without worrying if you like girls or boys or trees or whatever. So go fuck yourself, Asher. Thank you for your time" Jordan said, dropped the mic and left. 

The music started playing sorty after but everyone was confused with Jordan's outburst.

I looked at Mercy and Theo who were clearly in shock.

"I'll take that as a no" Mercy said and I laughed nervously.

Jordan is gay?

And he was hiding it behind that player look?

Wow.

Quickly after that I left heading for the beach to find Hero. It was a peaceful night and the stars were signing so bright. As soon as I reached the sand I took my shoes off and started walking barefoot.

Next thing I knew I dog had tackled me. I thought he'd literally eat me so I screamed.

But the dog started licking me and it was quite ticklish.

"Okay, okay boy" I laughed. "Good boy, good boy" I patted his head. I grabbed his colar and read that his name was 'Diezel'

"That's a good name for a good boy" I said rubbing his belly and he panted in delight.

Then he stood up and started running to his owner, I assumed. I looked up only to find Hero sitting on a rock, a dog treat on his hand as he fed Diezel.

I approached him with a happy smile. 

"Hey" I waved.

He just looked at me with a sly smile. 

I took my phone out and wrote "Mercy told me you'd be here" I wrote.

He read the message and just nodded. Then he sat back on the rock. I sat besides him. When he saw I wasn't leaving he rolled his eyes and looked at the sea.

"Oh I'm sorry. Do you want silence?" I wrote.

He gritted his teeth even more when he saw what I had written. He took my phone and wrote "I always have silence"

Oh shit!

"Shit I didn't mean-"

He waved his hand silently telling me it was fine. 

He ignored me once again putting his headphones on.

I looked at him weirdly. Why does he wear headphones all the time?

Hero looked at my confused face and chuckled. He took one headphone off and offered it me. He montioned his finger to his ear like he was asking me if I wanted to listen.

I shrugged and took the headphone putting it in my ear. I took my chance and went closer to him, so my side was touching his. He rolled his eyes at my movements but smiled anyway.

The song I was met with surprised me. It was Coffee Breath by Neoflesh.

I looked at him weirdly. He didn't look at me. His eyes were stuck on the small waves that were stopping a few feet away from us.

I took my phone and started typing until I felt I felt a soft hand grabbing my wrist. I almost yelped and my eyes turned to Hero. He took the phone from my hand and started typing "You don't have to type everything. You can talk. I'm pretty good at reading lips" it read.

A chuckled at his message.

"Alright" I said and he nodded. "Why are you listening to music? I mean-"

He cut me off by chuckling. His dimple popped out and my eyes fell to his cheek. 

"I don't want people to talk to me" he wrote in the phone. "Also I like the vibrations"

I giggled and his eyes stayed glued to my face. 

"Did you know Jordan is gay?" I asked. His eyes were on my lips and it didn't help at calming the firey feeling inside of me.

He smirked. "People finally caught onto that huh?"

"He said it himself at the party. While sending a big fuck you to Asher" I explained.

He laughed again letting his head fall back making his beautiful neck look longer.

"These two can't stay away from each other"

"Asher is gay too?"

"Bisexual. Jordan is completely in love with him and the fact that Asher likes both genders makes him insecure. Asher has had plently of girlfriends before."

"Did they tell you that?" 

"They didn't have to. My eyes are so much stronger than everybody else's." he chuckled at himself writing the message.

We stayed in silence listening to the rest of the song. When it ended I grabbed the phone and played it again.

"You've got these big blue eyes
Drive me crazy
Make me fantasize
About you baby
And you smell so sweet
Like fresh picked Daisies
Call me Dahmer cuz
Your heart's so tasty"

I started singing slightly to the song lightly shaking my body and my head left and right feeling the music.

Hero's eyes stayed on my lips as he tried to understand what I was saying. When the song finished and I looked at him he eyes were stuck on me. I smiled at him and when I did he blushed like I wasn't supposed to catch him looking.

He grabbed the phone and started typing. "The Daisies part is wrong. More like apples and roses at the same time"

I blushed at his comment. That means he's fully aware of my scent and my presence. And he didnt deny the rest of the lyrics...

"Why do you like the beach so much?" I suddenly asked him.

He sighed. "It's the only place I feel like I don't have a disability. The sight of the waves makes me feel like I can hear. And I just can get lost in this illusion for as long as I want"

My mouth was agape as I read his response. 

"What kind of sound do you think the waves have?" I asked.

"All I can think about is vibration. It's the only thing I know"

"Like... music" I whispered slowly. He nodded with a small smile like I was finally understanding him.

Both our heads turned to look at the sea as the songs kept changing.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

54.4K 2.9K 66
A HEROPHINE STORY- Josephine Langford is one of the world's best actresses after staring in many films. She has so many important events and is plann...
27.5K 1.3K 21
New student Josephine Langford joins Brownings. She is an expert cheerleader and is quickly picked up by the team and she doesn't go unnoticed by foo...
17.6K 982 14
herophine fan fic When Josephine langford a librarian new to london meets Hero Fiennes-Tiffin a saxophone player at a Jazz club. Her world gets flipp...
411K 6.2K 108
"Put your heels on the headboard." Hardin instructs, grabbing by my calves and pulling up my legs and spreading them wide in front of his naked crotc...