Alter-ego//Bungou Stray Dogs...

By -mimosa-

In which you are a different person in every story. alter ego /ˌɒltər ˈiːɡəʊ,ˌɔːltər ˈiːɡəʊ/ noun a person's... More

Before we begin
mark| daddy issues
chuuya| why?
ryūnosuke| it's been a while
mark| listen
osamu| it all started when my mom met my dad
chuuya| my happy ending (1)
chuuya| my happy ending (2)
chuuya| my happy ending (3)
ANOTHER DRUNK ONE SHOT
something, something
doppo| smoke and mirrors
I'M SO LATE
yandere! atsushi| happy sugar life (1)
Tokyo Ghoul related
yandere! atsushi| happy sugar life (2)
ranpo| the death of edogawa ranpo (1)
ranpo| the death of edogawa ranpo (2)
poe| the mystery in his heart
chuuya| ready, aim, fire (1)
chuuya| ready, aim, fire (2)
For you
yandere! chuuya| but tonight you belong to me
Requests are welcomed

osamu| the bride's song

5.9K 176 122
By -mimosa-

Requested by no one

Felt like writing this one, I don't even know what the hell is in my mind, so don't kill me lmao

[Angst]
.
.
.

"Have you heard about this urban legend?"

"A legend? Do you really believe in that stuff?"

"Come on, hear me out! This one is real! It happened three years ago, right on that tall building!"

"Whoa! R-really?"

"Yes, really!"

.
.
.
.
.

Exactly three years ago, on March 11th, a young couple was celebrating their five years anniversary.

On this day, he decided to propose to her, so he took her to watch the sunset together on top of that building.

Overwhelmed with emotions, he managed to ask her to marry him and of course, she said yes.

They both were on cloud nine in that moment and haven't noticed or anticipated the thing that changed their lives forever.

But when he did notice, his first instinct was to push her from the way.

He was shot.

He took the bullet for both of them.

It is said that the murderer had to kill them both, but managed to kill only him because he protected her until the very end.

He lost his balance and fell from the building in front of her eyes.

There was nothing she could do, but only watch in despair how her soon-to-be husband lost his life in the blink of an eye.

That until the murderer kidnapped her.

In the same day, she escaped, the military police bringing her back home safe and sound.

But the next day, she disappeared.

People who saw her said that she was dressed as a beautiful bride, holding a bouquet of red roses as she slowly made her way to the building where her fiancé was murdered, muttering a song which people are calling "The bride's song"...

.
.
.

Be careful what you do,
'cause God is watching your every move.

"[Y/N]-chan, do you believe in God?"

"No. I don't believe in nothing at all"

Hold my hand in the dark street,
for if you do I know that I'll be safe.

"It's already dark outside? Come on, give me your hand, [Y/N]-chan. I have to protect you from any danger at night, don't I~?"

Even if I'm far away and alone,
I can be sure that you'll find me there.
This I know.

"[Y/N]-chan, there you are! What have I told you about leaving my side when we're on dangerous missions?! I don't want to lose you! What were you doing here alone?"

"I... I just wanted to help you..."

"My love, you already help me enough... At least tell me, I was so worried. Thank God that I found you"

You draw me close for a while, so quiet.
You tell me everything.

"I love you more than life itself, [Y/N]-chan. I know, this coming from me doesn't sound so special as I thought it would, but... I don't want to die anymore... I don't want to search for somebody to commit a double suicide with... I don't want to ask you to kill yourself with me... Because I... I want to live... I want to continue on living with you, [Y/N]-chan... For the rest of our lives..."

If I forget what you say,
then you come to me and tell me again.
Yes you'd tell me once again.

"[Y/N]-chan, I love you... Will you marry me?"

"...I do...! Of course I do! One million times yes!"

But what happens when I know it all?
Then what should I do after that?

He pushed her.
She fell on her back before a gunshot was heard.
The sound of the bullet leaving the gun echoed in her head as she watched how it hit him in the head.
Blood fell from his forehead down his mocha colored orbs which soon turned lifeless, the glow disappearing...
His hand was raised like he wanted to reach out for something... For her...
She screamed his name.
But it was in vain.

What now?

.
.
.

People said that she took off her veil and left her bouquet behind before she...

Before she stepped from the edge of the building...

And fell to her death.

.
.
.

"So, what you're saying is that she committed suicide? Dressed as a bride?"

"Yeah"

"That's only a story about a woman who couldn't live without her boyfriend who was murdered, so she killed herself. Where's the legend in that?"

"Hear me out until the end, you dummy!"

"Alright, alright. Jesus..."

"Okay, so after she committed suicide, her friends found her body in the same place where her fiancé fell"

"Whoa... That's crazy"

"And like the legend says, her soul turned into a black silhouette that wanders around the city every March 11th, in search for her fiancé, asking people: Have you seen my husband?"

"But why did her soul turn into a black silhouette?"

"Because she didn't believe in anything, so she haven't found her place in neither heaven or hell and was doomed to wander the earth alone, in hope of finding her husband"

"And what happens if she finds her husband?"

"It is said that they will get finally married, like a Marriage in Heaven"

"And let's say we come across this lost soul. She asks if we've seen her husband. What happens if you say no?"

"She will start crying. Her cries will be so agonizing, you will start crying too and fall into a depressing state for a long time"

"How do you know that?"

"A senior told me. He's a neighbor of mine and he haven't been happy since then"

"And what if you say yes?"

"She will ask for directions. If she finds out you're lying, she will find you and ask why would you lie to her, until she drives you insane"

"That's a big lie. Can't believe you fell for ghosts stories"

"I'm telling the truth!"

"Yeah, sure. You can be so dense sometimes. And what if you tell this ghost that maybe you've seen her husband?"

"Hmm... I dunno"

"See? I told you, it's a lie"

"I'll prove you wrong! Let's go to the abandoned building!"

"N-now?!"

"Yes, now! What, are you scared?"

"O-of course not! But she won't appear, I'm telling you!"

"Yes, she will! It's 11th of March today!"

"O-oh"

"Here we are! You're scared now, aren't you~?"

"N-no! You're the one who's scared!"

"Yeah, sure. I have a flashlight in my backpack, let me get it for you, you scaredy cat"

"You planned all of this, didn't you?!"

"Yep~"

"I hate you so much..."

"...I think you'll hate me more now"

"What? Why?"

"The flashlight won't turn on"

"You've got to be kidding me!"

"I'm serious! And I just changed the batteries!"

"Let's get out of here!"

The door was closed shut.

It won't open.

It's getting colder in there.

Small steps can be heard.

"Open the goddamn door!"

"I'm trying, but it won't open!"

Cold air is coming from behind.

Quiet sobs can be heard.

The teenagers won't dare to look behind them.

A quiet voice speaks.

"Have you seen my husband?"

"Shit! What do we do now?!"

"I don't know! I'm scared too!"

"Have you seen my husband?"

"We haven't--"

"Shhhh! Don't say no!"

The silhouette's eyes and smile are white like her hair and dress.

She looks down.

She's sad.

She brings both hands to where once was her heart.

Blood instead of tears fall down on her face.

The teenagers are both horrified.

She's crying.

"You haven't... Have you...?"

"M-maybe!"

"What the hell are you thinking?!"

The bride's eyes widen in shock.

"Are you sure?"

"Maybe!"

"Stop answering with maybe!"

The bride is confused.

But then...

She starts crying again.

The teenagers look at her and start to feel somewhat sad.

"You didn't. You haven't seen him"

The teenagers start crying.

They both don't know why.

But they feel like their hearts are going to break in any second as they cry in unison with her.

"You haven't seen my husband either... You didn't..."

.
.
.

Fortunately, the teenagers got out of there safely, but fell in a depressing state. People tried to help them.
But both refused to talk.
No one is talking about what happened on March 11th...

---------------------------------------

A/n: explanation:

Reader-chan and Dazai were in a relationship, until he decided to propose to her on top of the tallest building in Yokohama, but they didn't know they were targeted by an assassin.
Only Dazai died, protecting Reader-chan, but she couldn't live without him, so she committed suicide dressed in her mother's wedding dress

Well, pretty simple explanation, I know that y'all will get what I mean

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 4.2K 29
Hi, everyone. This is my first time publishing my works. I've never done this before. And I'm writing a one shots story with the Bungou stray dogs ch...
6.4K 268 7
𝐔𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐀 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠" 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟...
23.2K 808 39
A girl, that been made fun of her whole life has become nothing more then a shut in. She tends to stay to her self until she gotten transfered to UA...
12.2K 403 18
☁️ A world created with all sorts of species. You, however, are part of that, you are part of the fragile bunny species. Being a bunny wasn't so easy...