Raabta

Av Kalanklovers

What if you remember your past life? what if it's so horrible that you decides to change it in the future? We... Mer

Intro and cast
cast part 2
Official trailer
Prologue
Disclaimer
Chapter 1: My Ayesha.......
Chapter 2: We met again
Chapter 3: Secrets revealed
Chapter 4: Roop
Chapter 5: Zafar
Chapter 6: Sukveer and Ruhani
New cover
Chapter 7:Falling for Roop
Chapter 8: Rajveer and Radhika
Chapter 9: The wedding proposal
Chapter 10: The Royal attack
Chapter 11: King's summon
Chapter 12: Nazeema begum
Chapter 13: The revealation
Chapter 14: Heartbreak
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: Union of two souls
Chapter 17: Winning back my love
Chapter 17: Leaving Home
Chapter 19: Wedding day part 2
Chapter 20: Meeting them
New cover for new beginning
Chapter 21: Meeting them 2
Chapter 22: Meeting them 3
Chapter 23: After all these years
Chapter 24: Prayer Meet
Chapter 25: Everyone on board
Chapter 26: Crazy idiots
Chapter 27: Shoot begins
Chapter 28: Separation
Chapter 29: Boyfriend?
Chapter 30: First meeting
Chapter 31: From Me and you to Us
Chapter 32: The morning after.....you know
Chapter 33: The Date Night
Chapter 34: The Truth
Chapter 35: The Trip
Chapter 36: Past or Present?
Chapter 37: The Challenge
Chapter 38: The Plan
Chapter 39: History repeats

Chapter 18: Wedding day

259 19 1
Av Kalanklovers

Zafar's POV

"Yakeen nehi ho raha hai ki aaj ki baat tum dono se roz roz nehi mil paayenge (I can't believe that we can't see you two every day from now on)" Ruhani said.

"Kuch saal baat hum aa jayege wapas jab sab log sab kuch bhool jaayenge, aur hum roz katt bhi likhege (We will come back after a few years when everyone forgets everything, we will also send you letters daily)"

I promised even though I wasn't sure I could keep it.

"Hum dono ne milkar uski mann pasand keer banaya hai apne paas rakh do varna bhool jayenge (We made Roop her favourite keer keep it with your luggage or we will forget)"

Manpreet said. I took the box from her and kept it along with my stuff.

"Vaise Roop ne tum dono ke liye yeh paayal bijwaaya hai par yeh tum dono mein se kiske liye hai patha nehi (By the way Roop had send you two this pair of anklets but I don't know for which one of you)"

"Fikar mat karo hame patha hai (Don't worry we know)" Ruhani said.

Both the girls sat down and took on one of their anklets which looked exacly like the same and replaced it with the onces Roop gave me.

"Yeh ek jaise paayal hum teeno ne ek saat banwaya tha (The three of us together got this maching pairs of anklets made)" Manpreet said.

"Yeh tum Roop ko de dena (please give this to Roop)" Ruhani said.

"Bilkul (Sure)"

"Humeh nikalna caahiye Sukveer hamara indezaar kar raha hoga (we should leave Sukveer must be waiting for us)" Manpreet said.

***

Roop's POV

I looked outside the window they were not yet here and I was getting tensed now.

"Tum fikar mat karo Roop voh log aa jaayenge (You don't worry Roop they will come now)" Aayat said.

"Main kuch galat toh nehi kar rahi hoo na (I am not doing something wrong right)" I asked.

"Bilkul nehi Roop, tum mohobbat karthi ho Zafar se (Obviously not Roop, you love Zafar)" Nushrat said.

That was when Rani sa came inside. She took time to look at me who was fully dressed as a bride now.

"Bohot kubzoorat lag rahi ho, tumeh kisi ki nazar na lage (you are looking really beautiful, let no evil eye spoil it)"

She said tying a holy thread around my wrist.

"Shukriya (Thank you)"

"Humeh abb chalna caahiye bohot kaam hai (I should leave now I have so much work)"

She said and was about to leave.

"Bhabhi sa......."

I called she stopped to look at me, I went to her and gave her a tight hug, I hated lying to her, I hated breaking her trust, but I had to do this for love, she looked at me and smiled one last time before walking outside.

***

Manpreet's POV

We reached infornt of the palace along with Sukveer.

"Sukveer tum yahi par rukho hum dono andar jaathe hai (Sukveer you wait here both of us will go inside)"

"Teek hai (Ok)"

I was let inside the palace because of Zafar but we were stopped outside Roop's room because none of us were allowed to meet her.

"Yeh Roop ki saheli hai, uske liye ek taufaa le kar aaye hai, inneh toh anadar jaane dijiye (She is Roop's friend, she has brought some gifts for Roop, at least let her go inside)" Zafar said.

"Maaf kijiye....par kisi ko anadar jaane ki ijaazat nehi hai (Sorry.....but no one is allowed to go insisde)" The guard said.

"Aap ek baar Roop se poochkar toh dekhiye (why don't you ask Roop once)"

"Teek hai (OK)"

After a few minutes, he just let me inside.

"Roop was sitting fully dressed as a bride looking breathtakingly beautiful.

"Roop...."

I called she came forward and hugged me.

"Yeh lo yeh kapade pehan lo baahar koi tumeh nehi pehajaanege (here wear these clothes, no one will recoganize you outside)"

I said giving her the clothes.

"Aur yeh bhi le lo (And also keep this)" I handed her over the anklets.

She smiled.

"Mujeh nikalna caahiye, waqt bohot kam hai (I should leave, we have very less time)"

I said and walked outside, Zafar and I didn't talk until we were really far away from the guards.

"Voh aa rahi hani (She is coming)"

"Tum Sukveer ke paas chali jaao main usko lekar aatha hoo (You go to Sukveer I will bring her)"

I nodded and walked outside.

Roop's POV

I wore the clothes Manpreet brought; I looked like some girl working in the palace and not like the to-be-queen so when the three of us walked outside no one suspected us. We walked to the spot where Zafar had asked us to meet him, I saw him from a distance, but suddenly Dev came there out of no where so I and Nushrat hid behind a wall quickly.

Zafar's POV

I was standing there walking left to right with nervousness, I saw them coming, but right at that time Dev also came there.

"Zafar tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? (Zafar what are you doing here?)"

Luckily Roop and Nushrat hid behind a wall but Aayat still stood there and I knew what to do.

"Voh......(That......)"

I said looking at Aayat, creating an impression that I came to meet her instead.

"Yeh katham kar ke mujse milne aao (Finish this and come and meet me)"

Dev gave an understanding look and left, Roop stepped outside and came running towards me. She stopped few inches away from me and both of us just couldn't speak anything we just looked into each others eyes and smiled. I took her hands in mine and walked outside.

Roop's POV

Aayat and Nushrat stood at a distance and watched us leave our dream was finally coming true, I was finally with the person I love. As we walked I felt something cold touch my leg, I looked down and to my utter shock it was a hand Manpreet's hand she laid there with a knife stuck to her chest.

"Manpreet.........." I screamed as I fell on my knees, and shook her lifeless body non stop.

"Sukveer" Zafar whispered. That's when I noticed Sukveer laying a few inches away just like Manpreet.

Zafar and I looked at each other shocked he sat next to me holding his head both our worlds came down collapsing. Before we realized what was happening a few soldiers of the palace along with my father showed up.

"Besharam, tujeh kya laga mujeh patha nehi chalega ki tum roz kaha jaathi ho? (Shameless girl, what did you think I won't get to know where you go everyday?)"

My father said as he pulled me up by my hair and slapped me across my face, Zafar tried to protest but he was held down by two of the soldiers.

"Abb chupp chap waapas jaao aur Dev se shaadi karlo varna agla laaz iska hoga (Now quietly go back and marry Dev or else the next dead body will be his)" He said pointing at Zafar.

"Zafar ko jaane do aap jo bologe main karoongi (let Zafar go I will do whatever you say)"

They let go of Zafar.

"Roop....main mar jaaonga there bina (Roop......I will die without you)" Zafar said with tears in his eyes.

I just turned around and walked without looking back.

"Raja sa aise kaise kar sakthe hai, main yeh hone nehi doongi (how can the king do this, I am not gonna let this happen)" Aayat said as she ran as fast as she could.

Nushrat took me inside to get me dressed, everything else was a blur, I remember wearing the heavy wedding dress again, I remember walking down the aisle, maybe rani sa was there she looked at me and smiled I couldn't return the smile because I knew she betrayed my trust, Raja sa was also there my family and a lot of other people, I was seated next to Dev.

Zafar's POV

It sarted raining as I walked though the streets without a destination I thought about how within seconds my life was destroyed, Roop and my friends were my life without them I didn't even have a life, I didn't knew where to go what to do whenever I had a problem I would go to Sukveer or Roop but now........I saw the music class at a distance, I decided to go there.

Roop's POV

A tear rolled down my eye as the pandit began chanting mantras for the wedding; I sat there feeling lifeless as the wedding ceremony proceeded.

***

Zafar's POV

"Zafar.....ya allah kya hua tumeh.........tum teek toh ho? (Zafar.......Oh god what happened to you.......are you ok?)" Ammi asked as she came running to me she saw the blood stains on my kurtha and was freaking out.

"Aap ke vajah se hua yeh sabb, agar aap Roop ko vaada karne ke liye nehi kehathi toh shayad voh mujeh chodkar nehi jaathi (all this happened because of you, if you hadn't made Roop promise then she might not have left me like this)"

"Zafar...." She called trying to cup my face but I slapped her hands away and broke down into tears.

Roop's POV

I stood up and walked around the holy fire seven times completing our marriage as I died inside.

Zafar's POV

"Zafar......"

Ammi called again, I couldn't control my emotions again, I leaned on her shoulder and sat down crying as she held me.

***
Wishing a very happy birthday to Alia Bhatt.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

73.4K 6.8K 46
Started: April 8, 2019 Ended: April 16, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In Process Description: A shivika story.......about 2 people who are comple...
55.9K 2.7K 61
its a interesting story about Indian cricket team and their love life and their bonding with eachother which we admire in small videos....so jump int...
4.6K 442 19
"Some people are going to leave but that's not the end of your story. That's the end of their part in your story." ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Pallavi Ramac...
1.2M 52K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...