Free Solo

由 AMAC45

Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114

62

5.2K 139 31
由 AMAC45

Audrey's POV

"How much more of this bull shit do we have to sit through?" I ask while I lean my head on Christen's shoulder.

"Sadly a lot longer Rugrat." Christen says.

Because the first SheBelieves game is in New York at the same time the US Soccer annual general meeting the whole team has to come to the main meeting for some reason.

"How's your Mom doing?" Christen asks.

Luckily Mom was too badly hurt and she stayed with me and Daan for a week then she went home with Kelley.

I haven't spoken to Kelley since that day in the hospital.

"She's good." I say. "Her concussion's gone."

"And Kelley?"

"We haven't spoken since."

Christen nods then she kisses my head.

"I would ask how the season's going, but I already know."

Joe's still being an Ass.

Our season's a shit show.

"And even now the US Women are showing how disrespectful they are." Some old fuck says into the microphone.

"Fuck this." I say and get out of my seat.

I then walk over to the man.

"You're name is Stephen Flamhaft correct?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Good to know." I say then I take the mic from the mic stand. "So because I'm a bit pedantic I did some research on most everybody in here when I found out we had to come to this bullshit. During my research I found that the only 'major tournaments' that you went to were the 1965 and 1969 Maccabiah Games, as well as the 1963 Pan-American Games and you lost every fucking game you played so why don't you sit down and let someone who knows something about winning speak."

"YEAH AUDREY." Someone shouts as the old fart sits down.

"Now let's get real here." I say and look at the old men in the room, which is 75% of the room. "The only reason you elderly gentleman are saying we're disrespectful is because you think we should be in the kitchen cooking you sandwiches."

"DAMN RIGHT." Some old man shouts causing the other old men to laugh.

"THAT'S ENOUGH." Tim Howard, the new US Soccer president shouts. "One more outburst like that and I will have you all banned from being members of the US Soccer Federation."

Tim Howard then looks at me and motions for me to continue.

"You elders think we're just some dumb broads who are out of place in society." I say. "When in actuality my teammates are some of the most badass humans I have ever met. They inspire millions of little girls, little BOYS, women, AND MEN."

"LIES." Some old fuck in the front row shouts.

"Listen you old fuck." I say as I look at the prick. "Just because your ex wife left you for a man who could actually please her doesn't mean you can be a misogynistic asshole to everyone woman you meet."

Told you I did my research.

"Why you little..." The old man starts to say as he approaches me.

When Balto see's the old man approaching me he runs over to me, stand in between my legs, and starts growling.

"Easy Balto." I say and scratch his head. "Down boy."

Balto instantly calms down and starts smiling.

"Good boy." I say. "Go back to Christen."

Balto yips then he turns around and trots back to where my teammates are sitting. When Balto gets to the seats he lays at Christen's feet then rolls over and holds his paws up which is his way of asking for a belly rub.

"Good boy Balto." Christen says as she and a few of the other rub Balto's belly.

"Now." I say and look at the old fuck who tried to intimidate me. "We have a tournament to prepare for that's going to help us prepare for our WORLD CUP title defense next year on Home Soil...So if you'll excuse us we'd rather be anywhere, but here."

I then look over at my teammates who are stilling rubbing Balto's belly.

"Come Balto." I say then my teammates grab their things.

Balto runs over to me then I grab his lead and walk out of the meeting hall with my teammates.

"Well Damn Audrey." Lindsey says.

"Old white men annoy me." I say then someone's stomach rumbles

"I'm starving." Mal says.

"Well let's go eat before we head to the press conference." I say then we all start walking down the street and away from the Javits Center.

"Are you nervous?" Ash asks.

"Not really." I say. "Since we're playing the Dutch during this SheBelieves tournament Daan's gonna be there so I'll look at her if I need her."

"OOH." Sonnett shouts.

"What?" Lindsey says.

"Shake Shack." Sonnett says and points to the food place ahead of me.

A bunch of us decided to get Shake Shack while the people who don't want shake shack walk down the street to a different restaurant.

Once everyone has order and gotten their food, we head back to the hotel and eat our food while chatting in the team meeting room.

"You know I've always wondered something." Emily says.

"Well this outta be good." Tobin says. "What have you always wondered about Em?"

"If we were born like Audrey, I wonder who would be the biggest."

"You are so odd." Ash says as everyone laughs. "............but obviously I'd be biggest."

"Can we please not get into a who has the biggest imaginary dick fight?" I question.

"But..." Sonnett says.

"Leave it babe." Lindsey says.

"Fine." Sonnett mumbles then we all resume eating our food.

When I've finished eating I throw my stuff away, take Balto outside to use the bathroom, then I head up to my room with Balto. Once in my room Balto lays on his doggy bed and takes a nap while I shower. After I've showered and dried off I change into the clothes I'll be wearing for the press conference then I wake up Balto.

"Time to go Bubba." I say as I run my hand through Balto's fur.

Balto smiles at me causing me to kiss his head then I clip him into his lead. Next, I grab the things I'll need for the press conference then Balto and I head down to the press conference room in the hotel. Once in the room I get a bit overwhelmed with all the people in the room.

Balto immediately senses this so he paws my foot until I look down at him. Balto then paws at my leg so I pick him up and hold him.

"I'm okay Balto." I mumble as Balto nuzzles me. "I'm okay.

"Audi?" I hear the most beautiful woman in the world say behind me so I turn around.

"You're here." I say then I hug my girlfriend.

"What's wrong Audrey?" Daan asks

"So many people." I say.

"Are you gonna be Okay?"

"I think so." I say.

"Good" Daan says then she touches the purple and gold logo on my Purple polo. "I'm glad you two went with this design for your logo."

"Me too." I say then I'm told we're ready to start.

"I'll be on the front row if you need me." Daan says then she pecks my lips.

I nod then Balto and I head to the side of the stage to meet the other person involved in this business venture.

"Hey Maya." I say and hug my red-head ex girlfriend .

"Hey Audrey." Maya says. "You ready to do this?"

"I think so." I say then we're motioned up to the podium.

Balto, Maya and I head up onto the podium then I stand behind the microphone.

"Hi everyone." I say. "First of all I'd like to introduce myself and my business partner for those who don't know us. My name is Audrey Solo and this is my business partner Maya King."

"Hi." Maya says.

"The two of us would also like to thank everyone for coming today to help us get the Have Hope Foundation into the public light." I say

I then take a deep breath and scoot over so Maya and I can both speak.

"As many of you know Maya and I were kidnapped almost four years ago. While we were being held hostage the two of us never thought we'd be freed because our families couldn't afford the ransom demands."

"Because of this, our captors beat us everytime their ransoms demands were rejected then they would separate us and rape us until we both passed out." Maya says then she looks at me and shakes her head.

I nod then we shuffle so i'm solely in front of the mic.

"Because of all we went through, Maya and I have decided to create the Have Hope Foundation with the goal of making a difference in the world and helping families negotiate and pay the ransoms for their captive loved ones." I say. "Maya and I have been working on this for the past year and we are proud of all the progress we've made this far...I don't really know what else to say so I guess I'll open the floor to questions."

Immediately a bunch of hands shoot up so I look to Heif.

He's helping us out by moderating.

Heif then points to one of the journalist.

"How much money is available to be used?" Someone asks.

"We are not disclosing that because we do not want evil people to know how much they can ask for and expect to get." I say.

"Will both of you be running the day-to-day operations?"

"No." I say. "We'll be making most of the decision and we have final say on everything, but we have someone working at the foundation who will be the CEO."

"What preparations have you made in advance of today?"

"We've hired the best negotiators from around the world, we've trained them on what the Captive person is going through, and many other things that we believe will make our foundation a positive beacon for families during the trying times they're going through." I say then Heif passes me a note so I read it. "Um I'm sorry to cut this short, but it's going to rain soon and Vlatko wants to get a quick training session in so that's all for today."

I hand Heif the note back then I look at the press corp.

"If you have any more questions or need any more information about the Have Hope Foundation then Maya and I's business e-mails are on the handout that was in your chair." I say. "Thank you and have a nice day."

Once I've finished talking Maya, Balto, and I walk off the stage then we met up with my national team teammates and our girlfriend's in the team chill room.

"Well that is something I'm gonna have to talk about in therapy." I says.

"You forgot about the rape's too?" Maya asks.

"Yep." I say then Kelley and the team approach me. "Yes?"

"Um...Are you going to be in the wedding still?" Kelley ask. "It'd mean a lot to your Mom and I."

"Kelley if you ever want me to see you as my other Mom and believe that you deserve to marry my Mom then I have to trust you and right now I don't trust." I say.

"I didn't even do anything." Kelley says.

"Bitch." Ash mumbles.

"Really Kelley?" Christen questions.

"Oh my god you're an idiot." I groan causing the red-head to look at me. "Kelley you'll be lucky if I even show up to your wedding, let alone be in it."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

195K 5.7K 52
This story is about two twins who both play soccer and come from a rough home life. Soccer is their safe place. What happens when the USWNT visits th...
496K 15.5K 151
Michelle Martins is a sports prodigy. She knew almost every sport and flourished at all of it, but she especially flourished at Soccer. Every team w...
Rush 由 Alex

同人小说

247K 8.3K 50
Stella has been working for to achieve her dream for 20 years, but not all of her family are supportive of her dream. How will Stella landing her dre...
27.4K 689 13
Alex Morgan has a few things she's keeping from her teammates. Things like who she's in love with, and how she lost her, and how she needs help getti...