Accio ~ Fred & George Weasley

By Phoenix-nv

If every person we loved leave us, could we make our mind to love anyone? Either you love them so they can le... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note

Chapter 20

278 11 0
By Phoenix-nv

Few days from trip to Shrieking Shack with three Slytherins, George Weasley slipped on couch in Gryffindor common room next to Angelina Johnson and Alicia. Now that Oliver Wood was graduated, Angelina was appointed as new Gryffindor captain.

"Yo ma lil brother, ready for the game?" Fred asked Ron who sat in the other end of the common room with Hermione and Harry. Ron groaned.
Fred seemed to be extra cheery these days, George noticed.

"I really hope he do well in the game, Fred" Angelina said looking sideways at Ron.

"Well,can't guarantee. But he is a Weasley, he knows what to do. It's in our blood." Fred said joining the crowded couch almost sitting on Alicia's lap. Alicia pushed him away and made space for Fred to squeeze in.

"He's just nervous. But he is good, Angelina. Of course you are not going to tell him we said that" said George.

"Now that Dumbledore's gone, I really want to win this game. Those Slytherins have that Umbridge woman on their palm. We can't lose to them." Angelina said determined.

"Don't you fret, love. We'll teach that wench and Slytherins a lesson" said Fred.

"Is it really alright for you to teach Slytherins lessons, Freddie?" Lee send away a first year from his chair and jumped onto it.

"What do you mean?" Alicia asked.

"Fred has strings attached to certain Slytherins!" Lee cracked a laugh.

"No worries, mate. I'd love to teach lessons to Slytherins" Fred joked back as he winked at George.

The game did not end as it planned. Instead Fred, George and Harry ended up with lifetime ban from Quidditch in school, because of the raw took place after the match. Their broomsticks have being seized by now headmistress, Umbridge, leaving them no choice at all.

Fred went to see Sophie, so George decided to sat on the benches and watch Gryffindor quidditch tryouts for new beaters and a seeker. Ginny, his sister, did fabulous and George wondered how she got that good when she hardly ride broomsticks at home.

"Can I sit here, Weasley?"

"A familiar voice called him from behind, George found Sophie Dixon next to him.

"Yes, sure. I thought Fred was with you" George said amused.

"He was. Then he went to help Angelina, for tryouts" said Sophie as she sat a foot away from George. George straightened up.

"You alright, George ?" Deep dark eyes looked at George.

"Of course, Dixon! I am over the moon" George said sarcastically.

"I know. What happened at the match wasn't right" Sophie looked back at the pitch.

"Atleast one of you know" George said bitterly.

"I know you both are angry. Quidditch meant so much to you. But it is just a matter of an year, George. Don't act like you gave up on everything."

"No. Not at all. We didn't give up that old bat had good time"

"Umbridge?" She laughed.

George watched frozen at the way girl laughed. He wished he doesn't lose his mind. He broke his stare before she saw him watching.

"She's little too much" Sophie said. "Even Natalie thinks its unfair" she added hastily as glancing over George.

"Little? You seemed to have a different meaning for words than us"

"Sophie smiled. George felt his heart skipped a beat. 'Probably it is not good idea to be here much longer' George thought.

"If you are worried about Fred, you better talk to him, Sophie." George stood up from his seat without looking at her.

"George" Sophie grabbed his hand and said. "I am worried about both of you!"

George took her by surprise. His eyes went from the hand holding his to face. Sophie dropped her hand.

"Natalie would be happy to see you stay" she said.

This was the second time she mentioned about her friend in last few minutes' George thought. Then it crossed his mind. All the glances he caught when he talked to her friend might mean it.

"Look Sophie, I don't know what you are coming at. But whatever you are thinking isn't right. And it is not Natalie or anyone. Atleast, right now I can't think about anyone else than..." he faltered then turned his back to her and walked away.

George opened a bottle of Firewhiskey and took a sip. He watched Fred opening another bottle and offering it to the girl who watched them both jaw dropped.

"How did you do that?" She asked without taking the bottle offered to her.

"You mean, opening a bottle ? Well, you probably didn't notice, its been quite a few years since we turned 5" teased Fred.

"Seriously, Fred? I mean those" she pointed few firewhiskey bottles stood beside them.

"Funny you still wonder" said George.

"Care for a drink?" Asked Fred.

"I have never tried that" said Sophie looking suspiciously at the bottle.

"Then you should definitely try. It is the best" said Fred and thrusted it to girl's hand.

Sophie sipped her drink once, her face twitched as the first sip burned her throat. Fred and George looked at eachother and laughed.

"I don't think Prof. Umbridge would appreciate drinking these stuff in school" she said.

"Not at all. Apparantly, she can expel you from the school. " offered George.

"Yes, you probably would end up with a record under your name if you try ministry jobs later." Said Fred.

"WHAT???" Sophie froze. Both Fred and George laughed.

"Don't worry, Sophie. It happens only if Filch caught us" said George.

"Only once he did and that benefitted us lot." Said Fred gulping half of the bottle.

Into his second bottle of Firewhiskey, George looked at black haired girl who still sipping her first bottle. Her cheeks got splash of red, lips reddened, eyes drowsy by the drink. His brother almost finishing his second, head swaying time to time.

"I wish I could hit that Malfoy and stupid Slytherins if I knew I get a ban anyway" said Fred, his eyes dripping.

"Oi Weasley! I am Slytherin too. Don't you call Slytherins stupid" replied Sophie as she pouted her lips.

"Sorry,Fi!"

"It's alright, Fred" she giggled.

"But I hate them. Not you. But them. Those who said bad things about my dad. "Fred hiccuped. "I wish I could have beat them." He banged his wrist on the air. Then he dropped his head on his knees and slept. George and Sophie looked at eachother and started laughing.

"He's so drunk"

"But he's right. I felt alright after giving them good blow. Fred is sad not getting chance to get back at them." Said George.

"But things would have get messier if Angelina and girls didn't hold him back." Sophie said.

"Yeah. probably"

Sophie looked at him, then went to Fred and stroked Fred's hair. "I think I know how you two felt. I wouldn't stand anyone saying anything to my dad. Wizard or not, he is the best in the world to me!" She sighed.

"You don't see your dad anymore?" George asked.

" I didn't see him much for long time, George. But now my gran is gone, I can stay at dad's in summer. Things are lot different there in muggle world. I love to be with dad and his family, anyway I don't think it is good to stay with them after I leave school. They are not me, you know" said Sophie.

"Yes, I know" said George though he hardly imagine living alone without his family. His whole life was with either Fred or anyone of his family.

"Isn't it great to have family? Many siblings? You can play together and have fun." Sophie said, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Um.. yes I guess. But I don't know we can call it fun" George said, remembering fights with his brothers and sister over anything.

Sophie took her wand out and waved it around Fred's head,making a flower band on his head. George got up, went closer to two and knelt beside Fred. He then lifted Fred's head and held it for Sophie. "Do his eyebrows" he said.

Sophie waved her wand once more and very tiny flowers appeared on Fred's eyebrows. They both chuckeled. Fred opened his eyes and looked at girl infront of him and his brother who wrapped his hand over Fred's shoulder.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, Fred. You are just beautiful!" Sophie said smiling.

"Did you hear her Georgie? Even she thinks I am the good looking one. " Fred asked looking amused.

"Well then, I have no say" George agreed.

George and Fred ran to Gryffindor common room once they accompanied Sophie to Dungeons. Mr.Filch almost caught them but they managed to escape even in their terrible condition. When they burst into common room, Lee Jordan was sitting near a fireplace talking to Dean Thomas.

"Where were you, mate? It is really difficult to see you guys these days" Lee complained.

"We had somewhere to go" Fred said as he and George threw themselves next to Lee and Dean.

"Woah woah man! Don't tell me you are turning to other side."Lee pushed Fred away softly. "Flowers? Seriously? Even you did your eye brows?" Lee pointed at flowers in Fred's hair.

George and Dean started laughing loud as Fred checked his reflection on the window glass.

"Very funny Georgie. You two made me run around the castle with these on?" Fred asked.

"Wait, two? Who else did that?" Lee asked.

"Dixon! " George laughed.

"Now, she's our kinda girl, mate!" Lee joined the laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google ❤️💛 First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...
229K 5.9K 45
"They held you. Without question. Without reason beyond love." "Come back to me." Entering your fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza...
1.1K 34 34
Tell me who I am, guess I don't have a choice. All because I liked boy. - Ellie Lovegood struggles with her past; she can't seem to forget about the...
4.7K 279 60
"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?" "No" "FATHER WHY?" "You are already promised" --- To marry someone usually means to attach yourse...