Disney's Gargoyles: The Last...

By Pr0ngl3z

The start of a new life between a confused clan of NY Gargoyles and a mother gargoyle of one, the last hatchl... More

Character Sheet- Talula
Character Sheet- Nani
Chapter 1- The Beginning
I'M REWORKED!! "Sleeping Through The Storm"
Chapter 2- Cold Imprisonment
Chapter 3- Strange New World
Explanation
Story Q & A

๐ŸŒธ Update ๐ŸŒธ

282 3 1
By Pr0ngl3z

Alright so I havent touched this story sence almost a year ago so I cam back to it and decided to restart it. I'm retyping the first chapter.

~Hurricane weather will just get an update in text~

Character sheets will be remade and cover undated with my own art instead to fit the feel of the book. I'll be sharing my social medias for if you are more interested in the drawings as I'll be drawing everything in my own personal style. Including characters from the actual TV Series.

I very much hope you guys will enjoy the updated version soon!!!

📸 Instagram- harmonyclaw_draws

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 288 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy ๐Ÿ’• don't be s...
159K 3K 30
I took a shaky breath to prepare myself to beg my wife to fuck me. "P-please... please Mommy....." Ashley lifted my head with her finger under my ch...
590K 28.6K 79
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellasโœจ 1. Love Lessons by Professor โœ“ 2. Bitter Sweet Love โœ“ 3. Silent Tears โœ“ 4. Th...
2.5M 141K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...