Irresistible [h.s]

By TaylorOlivett

[COMPLETED] *Story contains MATURE and EXPLICIT content* "This just can't happen" I tell him, as I start to w... More

INTRO/WARNING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Important!

Chapter 56

2.5K 44 27
By TaylorOlivett

I wake up to the feeling of Harry turning very quickly underneath me, making his shoulder hit me in the face. "Fucks sake" I hiss as I sit up, holding my eye in my hand.

I feel Harry move beside me, before sitting up next to me. "Wait what happened? Are you okay?" he mutters, his voice coming out low and hoarse.

"You fucking whacked me in the eye with your broad shoulder" I speak more sharply then I intended as I continue to rub my eye.

"Let me see" he drags out as he reaches forward, taking my hand off of my face. He runs his thumb along the side of my eye before leaning forward, pressing a gentle kiss to he edge of it, letting his lips linger there for a few moments. When he pulls away, he raises his eyebrows at me, letting out a small chuckle. "Better?" he asks me, a smirk plastered on his face.

I let out a scuff before I grab his wrist, yanking his hand off of my face, making him let out a loud laugh. "I'm glad you find this entertaining. I hope you find it just as funny when I have a black eye" I mumble.

"Shush, you will not have a black eye" he shakes his head side to side at me.

"Maybe not a whole black eye but I bet you I'll have a bruise" I speak in a nonchalant tone as I stare him down.

"You won't"

"Okay well I guess only time will tell" I reply, rolling my eyes at him. "What a lovely way to wake up" I speak under my breath before I get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I go into the bathroom, quickly peeing before I step in front of the mirror, realizing how much of a mess I look like. I grab my toothbrush just as Harry comes into the bathroom with me. "Here" I speak up as I pass him his toothbrush.

"Are you saying I have bad breath?" he gasps as he snaps his head towards me.

"Yes I am" I tell him before I put toothpaste on my brush then put my toothbrush in my mouth, beginning to brush my teeth. Harry shakes his head at me in disappointment before doing the same as me, except he stares down at the ground while doing so. "I was joking, I actually didn't smell anything" I murmur as I bump him with my hip.

He shakes his head at me before he spits into the sink, then goes back to brushing his teeth. I hope he isn't actually upset at me. I brush my teeth for another minute before I rinse out my mouth and Harry does the same right after me. I run my fingers through my hair before I go to walk past Harry, but come to a halt when Harry grabs my waist and hoists me up on the counter, making me let out a small yelp. "You know, you haven't done that in awhile. I feel like you used to do it quite a bit" I smile at him.

He narrows his eyes at me for a moment before cupping my face in his hands then abruptly smashing his lips into mine. I freeze for a moment, smiling into the kiss before I grab his face back, beginning to melt into him. He grabs me by the waist, pulling me to the edge of the counter, making my lower half come in contact with his. While I wrap my legs around his waist, he slides his tongue into my mouth, caressing his tongue with mine.

After a few moments, we slowly pull away from each other, Harry gazing directly into my eyes. "So is my breath better?' he questions me, the corner of his lip turning up into a small smirk.

"I was joking" I drag out as lightly push his shoulder.

"I know but it's still fun to pick on you" he shrugs his shoulders, his smirk now turning a wide smile.

I shake my head at him while tugging on my bottom lip, trying to hide the warm smile that slowly creeps onto my face. I then reach forward, running my fingers through his long hair that rests a little further down from his shoulders. "Do you remember that time you had me put your hair up because you didn't know how too? It was also too short to even fit all of it up, the bottom half just refused to go up" I let out a small breathy laugh, thinking back on the memory fondly.

"I actually do. I was very nervous around you then" he breathes as he stares off into nothing in particular.

"You were not nervous around me ever!" I gasp as I stare at him with wide eyes.

"Like hell I wasn't, I was nearly shitting myself around you! I really liked you then and I didn't want to fuck it up" he raises his voice with a glowing smile on his face.

I slowly shake my head, not believing a single word. There's no way cocky, smirky Harry was ever nervous around me. "Well then you never showed it, because to me you were extremely intimidating" I confess, making him furrow his eyebrows at me while tilting his head to the side. "That was also the day I went down on you for the first time and I was trying to tease you afterwards about begging but then you said-" my voice cuts off, not being able to repeat the words he spoke that day.

"I said what?' he asks in a low voice.

"You don't remember?' I breathe.

"No I do, I would just love to hear you repeat it" he admits while smirking at me.

I sigh as I roll my eyes at him. "I won't repeat it, I just can't" I laugh as I run my fingers through my hair. When I look back at Harry, he has his hands resting on the counter beside my legs as he raises his eyebrows at me. "Fine" I drag out. "You said something along the lines of I should worry about my reputation and that you'd have the picture of my lips wrapped around your um-" I clear my throat as I glance down at his lower half. "on repeat" I finish.

He bits on his bottom lip, while nodding his head like he's satisfied. "I still have that picture on repeat in my head" he blurts out, making a laugh tear through my lips as I push his chest lightly.

"Shut up" I mumble as my laughs begin to quiet down while I shake my head at him. "That was also the day you came like-" I pause to raise my hand up, quickly snapping my fingers. "that. Pretty disappointing" I tease him.

He lets out a low growl in the back of his throat before he grabs underneath my thighs, connecting my body to his as he leaves the bathroom. He throws me on the bed before quickly coming above me, straddling my lap as he pins my wrist down next to my head. "Apologize"

I open my mouth, acting as if I am but then slowly close it again, a wide smirk creeping onto my face. "No" I chuckle as I gaze at him intently, wondering what he's going to do next. He shakes his head at me before he releases his grip on my wrists. When I go to reach for him, he jams his fingers into my sides, tickling me, making me let out a loud yelp as I begin to squirm around.

I reach down at his wrists, trying to pry his hands off of me. I begin to jolt my hips upwards, making him nearly fall off of me every time I do so. "Leah" he warns me, but I don't listen to him as I continue to try and get him off of me. I then use all of my strength and jolt my hips up, making him slide off to the side. I push his chest, making him fall completely off of me.

When he lands on his back beside me, I immediately roll on top of him, doing the exact same thing he did to me. "You know I can easily break out of your grasp on my wrists right?" he speaks as he smirks at me.

"Then do it" I challenge him.

He shrugs his shoulders before trying to pull his hands away, making me use all my body weight and strength to hold them down. Not long after, Harry breaks free of my grasp, making me quickly reach down to his stomach, starting to tickle him. I high pitch laugh breaks through his lips before he jolts his hips up, just as I did. He starts to squirm underneath me as I keep up my actions on his stomach and sides.

Harry suddenly sits straight up, making me quickly throw my arms up in defense. "Oh don't act to innocent now love" he murmurs as he tilts his head at me.

I slowly put my hands down, resting them on Harry's lap. "Well what are you going to do?" I ask him in a soft voice. Harry lets out a long hum before he attaches his lips to my neck, pressing a gentle kiss there, making me groan before I lean my head the opposite way. He then bites down on the skin, making me let out a gasp before he pulls away, looking at me with a smirk now plastered on his face.

I roll my eyes before I push his chest roughly, making him lay back down on the bed. He stares at me for a few moments before extending his index and middle finger, bending them back forth, motioning for me to move closer. I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach as I slowly lean down, putting my face right above his. He gazes at me intently, letting out a long sigh before he gently puts his hand on my cheek, making me instinctively lean into his touch.

After a few moments of him just looking at me, I furrow my eyebrows at him. "Why are you just staring at me?" I blurt out.

"Why are you just staring at me?" he bites back, a wide grin on his face. I let out a breathy laugh as I brush my hair behind my ear, suddenly starting to become nervous under his intense gaze. "I really love that" he mutters, making me snap my head up to look at him, furrowing my eyebrows at him. "When your cheeks get all rosy and you start to become shy, I don't see it enough anymore"

"Well I'm usually nervous around you so maybe you just don't notice" I tell him as I climb off of his lap and sit beside him, crossing my legs.

"Well like you told me, you must hide it pretty well because I don't really get that at all" he replies as he shrugs his shoulder, rolling onto his side to look at me.

"Thank you for the confidence boost in all but I don't really believe you" I chuckle as I start to fiddle with the blanket near my legs.

"I'm not lying! You've grown so much more comfortable and confident with me, that I hardly notice the very few times where you aren't" he exclaims. "Now you when we first met..."he drags out.

"I was like a wounded and scared bird anytime you came around. I couldn't even look at you without my knees collapsing underneath me, and I couldn't even communicate with you like a regular human being" I laugh as I shake my head side to side.

"Basically" he chuckles. "You did have your moments where you weren't though"

"Rarely" I roll my eyes.

"Anyways, I actually want to do something with you" he blurts out, making me snap my head up to look at him again. "I had this idea yesterday but then you left and went with Sage" he raises his eyebrows at me, a small smirk playing on his face. "I was thinking we could go and do laser tag, It gives us something fun to do" he suggests as he gets up and walks to the closet.

"I haven't done laser tag since I was like fourteen" I laugh. "But yeah, I'm down" I tell him, making a smile appear on his face as he nods his head. "What do I even wear?" I mumble to myself as I start to push myself off of the bed.

"Anything you want I assume" Harry speaks from the closet.

"Well then I'll wear the sexiest outfit I have" I murmur as I brush past him, looking back at him, noticing him roll his eyes at me before he looks down, a wide smirk playing on his face.

_

Once we get to the laser tag place, they take us to a back room where we put on the vests. I saw some of the younger kids giving us weird looks, but the older teenagers were pretty nice. "I'm so going to kick your ass" Harry mumbles beside me.

"You said that when we went bowling too but you lost" I bite back as I clip on my vest, looking at him from underneath my eyelashes. We smile at each other, keeping our gaze connected for a few moments until they begin to walk into the laser tag room. Harry and I go our separate ways since we are on different teams. I talk with my team for a few moments before we all scatter off and the time begins.

I hide behind a small wall as I look around for anyone with a blue light on their chest, meaning they are not on our team, and if they have a red light, they are on my team. I see someone come around a wall as they look around, making me aim at them and quickly shoot them. They turn around, noticing me, making we run away to find another hiding spot before they can use their gun again.

I quickly run near that back where it's darker and I'm nearly completely covered by the walls blocking people from seeing me from the outside. I lean my backside against the wall as I look over slightly, trying to make sure nobody catches me peeking from behind it. Suddenly I feel someone grab my waist, twisting me around before pushing me up against another wall. The first thing I see is the color of their vest. It's blue.

I slowly look up, letting out a small sigh as I meet eyes with Harry. "Have you been back here this whole time?" I question him.

"Almost, I shot a few people first then came back here" he answers me calmly. "What are you doing back here?"

"Hiding obviously. I shot someone and they caught me so I ran for it" I chuckle as I shrug my shoulders.

"That's not very nice Leah" he murmurs as he gazes down at me.

"And you are on the opposite team, therefore I can't be favoring you"I tell him as I put my hands on his chest, trying to put some distance between us.

"Aw that's a shame" he mutters as he tugs on his bottom lip, making me suck in a sharp breath through my nose as I watch him intently.

He then slowly leans down, his lips nearing mine. "I will shoot you" I speak lowly as his breath fans my lips, the air in the room starting to become thick.

"No you won't" he replies before he cups my face in his hand, smashing my lips into his. I quickly drop my grip on the gun before I wrap my hand around his neck, my body curving into his as I melt into the kiss. Harry drops his hands as he puts them on my hips, pulling my lower half into him.

I then push Harry away, twisting us around to push him against the wall. He pulls away for a moment in shock before a smirk starts to creep onto his face. I press a small and gentle kiss against his lips before I slowly pull away completely. I take a few steps back, making him furrow his eyebrows at me but before he can say anything, I bring my gun up, shooting at him right in his chest. "Strike one" I speak, a smirk now plastered on my face.

I wave at him one finger at a time before I turn around, trying to get as far away from him as possible. I start to quickly walk away, not paying attention to my surroundings, making someone easily target me, shutting off my gun for ten seconds. I let out a loud groan before I hide behind a wall, waiting for my gun to come back on.

I look down at my gun, shaking it slightly, impatiently waiting for the damn thing to come back on. I look up, noticing somebody walking towards me. When my gaze meets Harry's, I let out a yelp before I run the opposite direction. I then roughly bump into someone, making me quickly turn around a yell an I'm sorry their way before I turn back around and quicken my pace. I then feel another buzz on my vest, and when I look down, my gun is turned off once again.

Harry fucking shot me in the back!

I turn around with my jaw slack, seeing him closer than I expected. I bring my gun up to aim at him, completely forgetting he shot me so I can't shoot. I let out a loud groan before I continue to back up, keeping my eye on him as he turns and shoots at someone else. It's almost like an angel comes down and says 'You know what, don't let this bitch win' because when Harry turns away from me, the light on my gun comes back on.

I swiftly bring my gun up in my hands, pointing the laser directly at his chest before I pull the trigger. Harry slowly turns his head towards me, his eyebrows raised as he tilts his head at me. He lets out a long sigh as he shakes his head side to side. A evil smirk then begins to creep onto his face, scaring me slightly as he walks towards me. "Don't" I warn him as I hold my arms out in front of me.

He slowly brings his gun up, making the laser hit on my chest. "I'm so sorry" he murmurs before he pulls the trigger, making my vest and gun completely shut off, signalling I'm out of strikes. I hang my head down in defeat as I shake my head side to side, letting his betrayal sink in.

We all then hear someone speak on a loud speaker, saying the game is now over. I look up at Harry, letting out a long sigh before I walk away, hearing the people on his team cheering that they won. I walk out of the laser tag room, taking off my vest, giving it to the lady before I begin to walk towards the front door. "Leah" I hear Harry shout.

When I turn around, I see him running after me. "Don't be a sore loser" he chuckles as he comes up next to me.

"Oh I'm not, I just have no idea how you won" I shrug my shoulders as I open the front door, walking outside as Harry follows behind me.

"Because I shot you" he responds, making me let out a small laugh under my breath. "Forgive me?" he speaks softly with a small put on his lips.

"Not this time" I mumble as I shake my head a him. When I look back up at him, a small smile starts to appear on my face. He chuckles at me before he slings his arm around my shoulder, pressing a small kiss to the top of my head as we continue to walk to the car.

"You will eventually"

* * * *

Me watching them being so madly in love with each other and being so pure-

Nothing can go wrong from here...right?

Anyways...I hope you've been enjoying the story so far, and this chapter satisfied you!

                                       Taylor x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 40.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
90.4K 3K 6
❝You're the girl, my girl.❞ all rights served
9K 130 32
four kingdoms, 12 Royals each with their own powers that are yet to be discovered. There is a celebration done on a yearly basis where all the kings...